May 14, 2024, 04:42:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #94 1/19/09 - 1/21/09  (Read 341965 times)
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1760 on: January 21, 2009, 10:52:41 AM »

From y'all's pictures, a visitor might get the erroneous idea that all monkeys are young and beautiful.

Some of us are older, and wouldn't have made the A list even in our salad days!

Just sayin'
Thank-you, you are a very pretty woman.

I agree - very pretty.
janetruth
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1761 on: January 21, 2009, 10:52:55 AM »

Experts Shmexperts! Can a monkey please explain how Baez is going to get around the fact that there are NO PHONE RECORDS to or from the phantom ZG from KC in over 2 years? For pick up, drop off where and when, checking up during visits, etc. etc. What plausible creative excuse can explain that away? Ohhh, tin cans and string, telepathy and alien Verizon guys.

I'll take telepathy for $100.   

I think they used the preciously mentioned tin foil hats.

Here's mine

Hi janetruth! I wanted to show off your beautiful hat from last night

Well, thank you, Cheerio!

One must face life's exigencies with a sense of humour!
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1762 on: January 21, 2009, 10:54:37 AM »

I hope they're juicy 

Oh, me too! I hope the search warrants for the Anthony house are in there. That could be very interesting.

Is it too much to hope for.. that the JCP receipt will be in there?

Oh yeah. I'd like to see that, too. Cindy sure didn't want to give that up.

There is much I want to see, but Baez doesn't seem interested in motioning for those.  He already made a mistake hoping the Cindy George Casey meeting had some police misconduct in it.  He doesn't seem interested in her best friends' interviews for instance. 

Byass made a big mistake by asking for the video.  He probably asked Casey about it and she probably was so disalusional to tell him that the video showed how upset she was!

He doesn't want to see Annie's interview because he knows what it will show and it will just be another bad blow to the defense.

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
janetruth
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1763 on: January 21, 2009, 10:54:39 AM »

From y'all's pictures, a visitor might get the erroneous idea that all monkeys are young and beautiful.

Some of us are older, and wouldn't have made the A list even in our salad days!

Just sayin'
Thank-you, you are a very pretty woman.

Nice of you to say so, NoRose, but I think you need to take those glasses off!  LOL!
janetruth
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1764 on: January 21, 2009, 10:56:32 AM »

Jane, you are beautiful. Look like an A lister to me!

I'll second that!

Y'all are way too kind!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1765 on: January 21, 2009, 10:58:11 AM »

There is much I want to see, but Baez doesn't seem interested in motioning for those.  He already made a mistake hoping the Cindy George Casey meeting had some police misconduct in it.  He doesn't seem interested in her best friends' interviews for instance. 

I'm sure he'll try and spin it that the Sheriff's office tried to gain access to his client through her parents, but that will never overcome the revulsion of the jurors at Casey throwing a fit that her parents would dare ask her for some kind of credible, useful information about her precious daughter.

Well, he would have to think he has power to compel the jail system to restrict his clients visitors based on his requests and demands.  He can not.  He can only encourage his client not to accept visits.  He has no power to compel anyone else to keep her mouth shut. 

Exactly. No doubt Baez will still try to say LE acted improperly, but it won't work. It's really the only defense he has, but I can't figure out why he seems sincerely hostile to law enforcement.

Hostile is the word.  Maybe he is trying to get fired!   

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
OEJ
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1766 on: January 21, 2009, 10:58:30 AM »

I'm sure he'll try and spin it that the Sheriff's office tried to gain access to his client through her parents, but that will never overcome the revulsion of the jurors at Casey throwing a fit that her parents would dare ask her for some kind of credible, useful information about her precious daughter.

Well, he would have to think he has power to compel the jail system to restrict his clients visitors based on his requests and demands.  He can not.  He can only encourage his client not to accept visits.  He has no power to compel anyone else to keep her mouth shut. 

Exactly. No doubt Baez will still try to say LE acted improperly, but it won't work. It's really the only defense he has, but I can't figure out why he seems sincerely hostile to law enforcement.

Because they "busted" his client..............and he knows there is no defense for her at this point. He is an idiot for not pleading her out when this started.

I know. I've thought the same thing. If she refused to plea, though, he'd be pretty much screwed. The finding of Caylee's remains destroyed the case he WAS building.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1767 on: January 21, 2009, 11:00:21 AM »

Because they "busted" his client..............and he knows there is no defense for her at this point. He is an idiot for not pleading her out when this started.

Yup, but that is not the only reason he is an idiot, we would go well past page 100 if we started a list.   

I believe in miracles!
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1768 on: January 21, 2009, 11:00:39 AM »

I hope they're juicy 

Oh, me too! I hope the search warrants for the Anthony house are in there. That could be very interesting.

Byass made a big mistake by asking for the video.  He probably asked Casey about it and she probably was so disalusional to tell him that the video showed how upset she was!

He doesn't want to see Annie's interview because he knows what it will show and it will just be another bad blow to the defense.

Annie's interview is the one thing I really want to see.  She may very well have inside perspective like we have yet to see.
OEJ
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1769 on: January 21, 2009, 11:03:35 AM »

Baez might not even make the trial.  I will miss the clownboy, because he guarantees her conviction.  He seems to be trying a vigorous attempt to skirt the laws on conflict of interest by handling her media affairs and receiving payment from such.  If he is truly trying to make the story better for a payoff, she might be able to get a mistrial based on lawyer misconduct if he is not removed soon.  Judge Strickland and the Florida Bar better get off their duff and prevent twice the tax dollars spent at trial(s).

Fortunately the Bar has an investigation open on him. He better pray he's done nothing improper. It sure has the appearance of impropriety. I'd hate to see her win a new trial on appeal because of him. It makes me sick, too, listening to him grandstanding over the fact that he has control over Caylee's remains.
zoeandme
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1770 on: January 21, 2009, 11:03:36 AM »

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/casey_anthonys_nightmares_after_caylee_vanished/crime/63474

Anyone see this article yet?  I know its just Nat'l. Enquirer fodder, but thought it would be interesting enough to share while we wait for a doc dump!!!
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1771 on: January 21, 2009, 11:04:09 AM »

I know. I've thought the same thing. If she refused to plea, though, he'd be pretty much screwed. The finding of Caylee's remains destroyed the case he WAS building.

I think Hoover single handily destroyed his reasonable doubt project.  I bet that house and what the PI's were doing was to blindside prosecution with a possibility they(LE) didn't investigate.  I think that is why Baez wants the real "tips" and not the psychic tips to see if it was ever investigated or a tip was called in.  The very fact that the house was abandoned by folks that went Puerto Rico with a name like Gonzalez so close to the Anthony home that potentially pings would never clear was enough to make jurors go hmmmm if they failed to follow this from day 1, errrr day 31.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1772 on: January 21, 2009, 11:04:40 AM »

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/casey_anthonys_nightmares_after_caylee_vanished/crime/63474

Anyone see this article yet?  I know its just Nat'l. Enquirer fodder, but thought it would be interesting enough to share while we wait for a doc dump!!!

Thanks 
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1773 on: January 21, 2009, 11:04:44 AM »

Annie's interview is the one thing I really want to see.  She may very well have inside perspective like we have yet to see.

Walter is a very sexy man.   

I believe in miracles!
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1774 on: January 21, 2009, 11:05:07 AM »

I hope they're juicy 

Russ your picture made me lol

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1775 on: January 21, 2009, 11:06:05 AM »

Baez might not even make the trial.  I will miss the clownboy, because he guarantees her conviction.  He seems to be trying a vigorous attempt to skirt the laws on conflict of interest by handling her media affairs and receiving payment from such.  If he is truly trying to make the story better for a payoff, she might be able to get a mistrial based on lawyer misconduct if he is not removed soon.  Judge Strickland and the Florida Bar better get off their duff and prevent twice the tax dollars spent at trial(s).

Fortunately the Bar has an investigation open on him. He better pray he's done nothing improper. It sure has the appearance of impropriety. I'd hate to see her win a new trial on appeal because of him. It makes me sick, too, listening to him grandstanding over the fact that he has control over Caylee's remains.

I wonder if he will have control over Casey's remains, too!   

I believe in miracles!
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1776 on: January 21, 2009, 11:06:47 AM »

Well, the CO Cleark office is proably open and Kathy Belich's personal assistant is undoubtedly standing in the front of the line for copies of all the documents.  Natisha Lance is right behind him! 

Well, if they aren't.....they better stop lollygagging and get a move on.....don't they know WE ARE WAITING PATIENTLY!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1777 on: January 21, 2009, 11:07:17 AM »

JSM... me to I started laughing and could not stop, he thought he could just sneak that pic in.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1778 on: January 21, 2009, 11:08:07 AM »

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/casey_anthony_to_go_free/crime/63472

I believe in miracles!
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1779 on: January 21, 2009, 11:08:50 AM »

I wonder if he will have control over Casey's remains, too!   

Maybe the A's filed the complaint against Bozo, so they can get Caylee's remains.....ya never know with that family

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.