May 21, 2024, 02:26:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #828 1/28/10 - 2/14/10  (Read 1003210 times)
cajun miracle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1100 on: February 11, 2010, 05:08:56 PM »

First I would like to say I love each and everyone of you monkeys that has poured their heart and souls into this for so many years. I found this site the day the news broke about Natalee. We didnt have a forum yet just the comments  page. I dont think in all the years i have missed more than 1 day at a time not catching up and loved how the forum went on to become missing children and how everyone became like a family. Like families we have had our share of fruit cakes and such.
 I know not many of you recognize me as i lurk mostly. I am however a monkey in every sense of the word. I have friends call to get updates on monkeys. lol. I get Monkey things for holidays from friends and family. But i can tell you i have been here from the start and it was also so good to see Rob and everyone else come back for the last 24 hours its been like old times in my heart seeing us all come together again to remember what these people had coming one way or the other! I am sicked by the fact that Anita gets to have a place to visit That sweaty cowardly POS.
 Karma and justice have a way of workin out sometimes. Look at what happened to Jessicas murderer! This is the beginning I hope for Natalees Justice. 1 down 3 to go works for me.
 I also agree that if Beth has anything to say about this it will be with class and dignity something she wasnt afforded from Anita nor Aruba.
 Again thank you so much Monkeys for all you do for everyone on these pages but especially NEVER EVER giving up on Natalee!
 PS. My spell check isnt coming up so forgive the typos 

Nice to see you posting 
Great to see everyone! If you are signed in as a "guest" --- come on down!!!!!! 

Hey Wreck. Throw some snowballs for us. We had sleet this AM but will probably miss the snow tonight. Darn. Hey, when is the funeral? I have my bags packed and plan to bring flowers from the Monkeys with a big note=== Where's Natalee?     
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1101 on: February 11, 2010, 05:12:35 PM »

First I would like to say I love each and everyone of you monkeys that has poured their heart and souls into this for so many years. I found this site the day the news broke about Natalee. We didnt have a forum yet just the comments  page. I dont think in all the years i have missed more than 1 day at a time not catching up and loved how the forum went on to become missing children and how everyone became like a family. Like families we have had our share of fruit cakes and such.
 I know not many of you recognize me as i lurk mostly. I am however a monkey in every sense of the word. I have friends call to get updates on monkeys. lol. I get Monkey things for holidays from friends and family. But i can tell you i have been here from the start and it was also so good to see Rob and everyone else come back for the last 24 hours its been like old times in my heart seeing us all come together again to remember what these people had coming one way or the other! I am sicked by the fact that Anita gets to have a place to visit That sweaty cowardly POS.
 Karma and justice have a way of workin out sometimes. Look at what happened to Jessicas murderer! This is the beginning I hope for Natalees Justice. 1 down 3 to go works for me.
 I also agree that if Beth has anything to say about this it will be with class and dignity something she wasnt afforded from Anita nor Aruba.
 Again thank you so much Monkeys for all you do for everyone on these pages but especially NEVER EVER giving up on Natalee!

Nice to see you posting 

Hey Wreck. Throw some snowballs for us. We had sleet this AM but will probably miss the snow tonight. Darn. Hey, when is the funeral? I have my bags packed and plan to bring flowers from the Monkeys with a big note=== Where's Natalee?     
I'm planning to drink a lot of beers before "visiting" the grave site.  Monkey Devil!

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1102 on: February 11, 2010, 05:14:50 PM »

Nice to see you posting 

wreck 

raising my hand, yes I was in the rafters again

I continue to stand with the girl.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1103 on: February 11, 2010, 05:16:28 PM »

I feel like I should go and cook something with everybody coming home to the Monkey cage.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
cajun miracle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1104 on: February 11, 2010, 05:17:03 PM »

Nice to see you posting 

I'm planning to drink a lot of beers before "visiting" the grave site.  Monkey Devil!

I smoked a cigar for us!!!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1105 on: February 11, 2010, 05:17:50 PM »

thank you GrnLizrd. Like you, I have been here everyday. Didn't have much to say until my prayer was answered. And I'm the last one to pray for the death of someone, but Paulus was a person with no soul. He failed his son and his family and leaves no legacy - despite what some would like to remember him as...this was a colossal freak of nature. And he didn't deserve the admiration of his sons, or his wife, nor the business / legal community.

I, too, am a big believer in Karma and my personal faith in it was shaken as I waited and waited... but last night I remembered that the Karma Roundup works in it's own time and is not limited to time nor space. A lesson for us all.

Paulus got his just reward and I'm certain where he is now and will be for all eternity. I am also not worried that he took what he knew to the grave - others know what happened to Natalee and maybe this will expedite Joran's time behind bars.

bars or an unmarked crypt - either is fine with me.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1106 on: February 11, 2010, 05:19:39 PM »

I did want to post that I don't believe I saved any of it, but at one time dutchlady forwarded a significant amount of links to real estate documentation & holdings by Paulus and his family in the homeland. I would find it difficult to believe that even the defense funds for Joran and the payout's totally depleted him - however, dependent upon the structure of family trusts, his will, etc......only time will tell.

Part of me thinks it's fitting he was 'at leisure' when he was taken off this earth, but personally I wish he had been working his sweaty behind off to earn a living when it happened.

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1107 on: February 11, 2010, 05:20:04 PM »

Nice to see you posting 

Congrats on your Saints!!! .......................... as for the beers, I was just planning ahead for what I'd to do on his grave.

cajun miracle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1108 on: February 11, 2010, 05:23:45 PM »

Nice to see you posting 

Congrats on your Saints!!! .......................... as for the beers, I was just planning ahead for what I'd to do on his grave.

Thanks for the congrats. They were awesome! I would rather piss on his grave!   Monkey Devil!
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1109 on: February 11, 2010, 05:24:43 PM »

I did want to post that I don't believe I saved any of it, but at one time dutchlady forwarded a significant amount of links to real estate documentation & holdings by Paulus and his family in the homeland. I would find it difficult to believe that even the defense funds for Joran and the payout's totally depleted him - however, dependent upon the structure of family trusts, his will, etc......only time will tell.

Part of me thinks it's fitting he was 'at leisure' when he was taken off this earth, but personally I wish he had been working his sweaty behind off to earn a living when it happened.

Hi none - good to see you.  I guess I am just holding out hope that the home will somehow be able to get into hands that would allow for a thorough forensic search - and NOT by the NFI.

How are you and yours?
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1110 on: February 11, 2010, 05:25:35 PM »

I feel like I should go and cook something with everybody coming home to the Monkey cage.

Could ya just bring some chocolate?  an angelic monkey
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1111 on: February 11, 2010, 05:26:10 PM »

Hi Nonesuche  an angelic monkey

+++

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1112 on: February 11, 2010, 05:29:06 PM »

Hi none - good to see you.  I guess I am just holding out hope that the home will somehow be able to get into hands that would allow for a thorough forensic search - and NOT by the NFI.

How are you and yours?

Hi Jen, I certainly understand, I think we'd all like to ride up to the 'estate' on a bulldozer with a permit.

Ultimately I feel it still boils down to whether powers-that-be at the Hague would rather try to cleanse their little island by throwing Paulus and Joran to the wolves of justice, or keep their mouth shut forever. I've lost so much faith in the values and ethics in our world today, I fear it's hard to hold out much hope for justice.

I hope you are doing well Jen and escaping the worst of this cold weather pattern.

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1113 on: February 11, 2010, 05:29:55 PM »

Hi Nonesuche  an angelic monkey

Hi Roberto

Now don't you look cute in those wings?  Monkey Devil!

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1114 on: February 11, 2010, 05:44:06 PM »

ORANJESTAD, Aruba, June 23, 2005
Dutch Teen's Dad Arrested In Aruba

Joran, 17, and friends Deepak Kalpoe, 21, and Satish Kalpoe, 18, told police initially that they dropped off Natalee Holloway at the Holiday Inn where she was staying.

His mother insisted her husband had done nothing wrong and said Aruban authorities had arrested him because they were under pressure from the U.S. government and the news media to produce results.

"My husband is a man of integrity who has been working in the justice system 15 years and was taken without evidence," Anita van der Sloot said. "How can this happen? This is not about Natalee anymore. It's about enormous pressure from the [United] States and the media."

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2005/06/23/world/main703632.shtml

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1115 on: February 11, 2010, 05:50:34 PM »

I see that someone posted that he will be cremated in Holland - why waste the space on KLM - Aruba can get the job done just fine and lighten the load all at the same time. just sayin'.

Call up the Wever / Leo branch of Anubis Funeral home and fire that baby up from Matthews International.  Monkey Devil!

no relation to Gabe Leo... <<winkie winkie>>

+++

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1116 on: February 11, 2010, 06:05:03 PM »

I see that someone posted that he will be cremated in Holland - why waste the space on KLM - Aruba can get the job done just fine and lighten the load all at the same time. just sayin'.

Call up the Wever / Leo branch of Anubis Funeral home and fire that baby up from Matthews International.  Monkey Devil!

....or...just ice him until St. John's Day...."light the fires"

Hi Rob and None
Serenity
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1117 on: February 11, 2010, 06:09:14 PM »

Been a long time since I posted,but Natalee is never far from my thoughts.Hopefully this will encourage Anita to speak out.We all know deep in our hearts that she knows what happened to Natalee...It is long past time for her to do so...I don't know how she can live with herself...surely Anita has a tiny bit of conscious left...
I was wondering if anyone can tell me the Van Der Sloots address?
There is something I have wanted to send her for years and I think now would be a good time...
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1118 on: February 11, 2010, 06:11:24 PM »

Hi Rob and None

That tire fire is probably still burning at the landfill...

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1119 on: February 11, 2010, 06:13:02 PM »

Hi Rob and None

That tire fire is probably still burning at the landfill...

True...couldn't smell much worse.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.