May 13, 2024, 01:49:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: After the 400+ document release - what is your current opinion?
Casey killed Caylee by accident or intentionally - 75 (89.3%)
Casey gave Caylee away to friends & knows where she is - 2 (2.4%)
Casey gave Caylee away to strangers & doesn't know where she is - 4 (4.8%)
Some unknown person stole Caylee from Casey - 0 (0%)
Someone else killed Caylee & Casey is covering for them - 3 (3.6%)
Total Voters: 83

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #8  (Read 477414 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #920 on: August 25, 2008, 03:36:01 PM »

Was 7/9/08 the date Casey posted the comment about all the drama?

No, that was 7/3/08

I really think 7/9 is a typo and it should be 6/9

I trust your judgement so I am sticking with you then...You have been at this alot longer..
  Thanks for the vote of confidence.  I will say that when they release the 400 pages of documents this afternoon it should be clear if July 9th is an important date.  My best guess is NO and that's it's a typo.   
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #921 on: August 25, 2008, 03:36:53 PM »

it's possible that the LE have been checking a landfill for the last three weeks - even though we have not heard much from them searching. I'm sure they have been searching, but not as TES or Joseph have been - they just don't have the manpower.

So when they search - it's based on more than just covering bases.

Also, remember the AMSCOT has four cameras.

in my diagram - camera number three appears to cover the dumpster across the lot.

Would large municipalities have sections in their landfill that is listed by dump dates? So if they knew the date they could go to that section of the landfill you have a better chance of locating what you are looking for?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #922 on: August 25, 2008, 03:38:48 PM »

I downloaded the video

Can I post a video???

Sorry, have only posted still pics

TIA

Try either uploading to photobucket or if you don't know how to do that you can try emailing to me:

smklaas@hotmail.com

email sent

Thanx Klaas

FYI - haven't gotten it yet.  Could be a file size issue as well.  You may need to zip it if the send doesn't go through.

Re sent

Not hardware, not software, but a skinware problem

Misspelled your name Klaas not Klass

Common error, lolol  Making an ASS out of me instead of an AAS 

The video is in youtube, someone copied it on their handicam, LOL.  posted on the previous page.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #923 on: August 25, 2008, 03:38:59 PM »

Looking at the Orange County court records

8/22/2008 A NOTICE-BEING PROSECUTED/SEX CRIMES/CHILD ABUSE DIV

Child abuse is considered a sex crime or is this something new??? 

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #924 on: August 25, 2008, 03:39:40 PM »

it's possible that the LE have been checking a landfill for the last three weeks - even though we have not heard much from them searching. I'm sure they have been searching, but not as TES or Joseph have been - they just don't have the manpower.

in my diagram - camera number three appears to cover the dumpster across the lot.

Rob what do you think they have pictures of in that dumpster?

totally depends on what kind of camera system they have and how large the HD is... and if it's on premises or off.

I would imagine based on the type of business it is - they have the works.

meaning - they expect crime to come to their door and they want a record of who could have committed the crime.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #925 on: August 25, 2008, 03:41:00 PM »

Would large municipalities have sections in their landfill that is listed by dump dates? So if they knew the date they could go to that section of the landfill you have a better chance of locating what you are looking for?

Lala's, I read that some of the landfills in Florida burn the trash. Even if they didn't, in all honesty, there wouldn't be much left by now. If she did put Caylee in a dumpster, I doubt we will ever have a body to prove Caylee is gone.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #926 on: August 25, 2008, 03:43:49 PM »

Lala's, I read that some of the landfills in Florida burn the trash. Even if they didn't, in all honesty, there wouldn't be much left by now. If she did put Caylee in a dumpster, I doubt we will ever have a body to prove Caylee is gone.

I think that county exports their trash, not 100% sure on that, I just remember that from living there about 2 years ago.

misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #927 on: August 25, 2008, 03:43:56 PM »

Rob what do you think they have pictures of in that dumpster?

totally depends on what kind of camera system they have and how large the HD is... and if it's on premises or off.

I would imagine based on the type of business it is - they have the works.

meaning - they expect crime to come to their door and they want a record of who could have committed the crime.

That news report said the LE made the defense a whole CD of pictures taken inside and outside the dumpster..I assumed LE took the images..Do you think they came from a security camera? If so that changes my whole theory on when the items could have been put in the dumpster..
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #928 on: August 25, 2008, 03:44:15 PM »

Ooh! Ooh! I finally get to use some of that goofy stuff I had to learn in graduate school!

They told us then that landfills only have so many hours to spread out trash and put a layer of soil over it in order to keep the land fill sanitary. I don't know if this is still true, but if so, there would be several layers of soil on top of trash that has been spread out, thus making finding things in a landfill very hard after only a short amount of time.

I Stand With The Girl
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #929 on: August 25, 2008, 03:48:21 PM »

A 500 gig hard drive could easily hold a month or more of video images - easily. It could probably hold a few months with no problem.

most of these systems are not real video, but snap shots taken every 3-4-5 seconds. A 500 gig hd could hold millions of shots.

even if it is a dedicated video system that takes real video, it should be able to handle a few months worth.

4 cams outside (in front) + unknown number inside (guessing 4-6) + unknown number in back = total of 10 cams on a big HD like 500 - there might be evidence of Casey in or around that dumpster if she was.

ya know - provided that the Amscot dumpster is the one everyone is talking about.

Carpe was all over this aspect.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #930 on: August 25, 2008, 03:52:42 PM »

A 500 gig hard drive could easily hold a month or more of video images - easily. It could probably hold a few months with no problem.

most of these systems are not real video, but snap shots taken every 3-4-5 seconds. A 500 gig hd could hold millions of shots.

even if it is a dedicated video system that takes real video, it should be able to handle a few months worth.

4 cams outside (in front) + unknown number inside (guessing 4-6) + unknown number in back = total of 10 cams on a big HD like 500 - there might be evidence of Casey in or around that dumpster if she was.

ya know - provided that the Amscot dumpster is the one everyone is talking about.

Gotcha Thank you..
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #931 on: August 25, 2008, 03:55:37 PM »

Update

The State Attorney's Office just released more than 400 pages of court documents -- including arrest reports, transcripts of interviews with witnesses, poems on MySpace and pictures of Caylee as part of the Casey Anthony case.

The release was in response to a public record's request made by the Orlando Sentinel.

Anthony's attorney, Jose Baez, tried to get the state to delay the release by filing a motion for a temporary injunction. Orange Circuit Court Judge Stan Strickland denied Baez's request this afternoon.

Meanwhile, Anthony met with her home confinement case manager this afternoon. The case manager told Anthony, 22, she was allowed to meet with her attorney this afternoon, but she must return to her family's Lee Vista-area home by 6 p.m.

Check back for updates on the content of the court documents

Can't find the info yet...not on ocso.com

Is there a web site for the State Atourney's office ?  hmmm

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #932 on: August 25, 2008, 03:57:50 PM »

I know...but I was hoping. 
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #933 on: August 25, 2008, 03:57:55 PM »

Raw interview with Amy

http://video.aol.com/video-detail/raw-interview-friend-says-she-just-found-out-about-toddlers-disappearance/3817088505

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #934 on: August 25, 2008, 04:00:35 PM »

Update

The State Attorney's Office just released more than 400 pages of court documents -- including arrest reports, transcripts of interviews with witnesses, poems on MySpace and pictures of Caylee as part of the Casey Anthony case.

The release was in response to a public record's request made by the Orlando Sentinel.

Anthony's attorney, Jose Baez, tried to get the state to delay the release by filing a motion for a temporary injunction. Orange Circuit Court Judge Stan Strickland denied Baez's request this afternoon.

Meanwhile, Anthony met with her home confinement case manager this afternoon. The case manager told Anthony, 22, she was allowed to meet with her attorney this afternoon, but she must return to her family's Lee Vista-area home by 6 p.m.

sorry ...forgot the link

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-casey-anthony-082508,0,7716236.story

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #935 on: August 25, 2008, 04:01:04 PM »

Update

Hmmmm. I can only imagine what's in there...they want the world to know what is going on...otherwise the LE would have been the ones to ask for an injunction.  Bring it on!! 

Has Padilla read my request yet?  Come on guys!  Toss her back in jail or at least tell me why you can't just yet...and don't give me that stuff about her talking...you know she is not talking to you.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #936 on: August 25, 2008, 04:02:04 PM »

Ooh! Ooh! I finally get to use some of that goofy stuff I had to learn in graduate school!

They told us then that landfills only have so many hours to spread out trash and put a layer of soil over it in order to keep the land fill sanitary. I don't know if this is still true, but if so, there would be several layers of soil on top of trash that has been spread out, thus making finding things in a landfill very hard after only a short amount of time.

But do they keep records of locations in the landfill where each week or day's worth of trash comes from and where it is deposited?
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #937 on: August 25, 2008, 04:02:45 PM »

BT
Why would you need to know that about landfills?   
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #938 on: August 25, 2008, 04:03:11 PM »

I don't know if it would be true for Amscot, but alot of places take the video and monthly make a hard copy (cd) for their records.  They can go back to day, time etc. and would be able to pinpoint times.  I would bet they have video of Casey - if indeed they keep those on hard copy...  Just a thought..

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #939 on: August 25, 2008, 04:09:57 PM »

Update

WOOHOO!!  Score one for the good guys!

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.