May 21, 2024, 04:53:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #490 7/9 - 7/10/2006  (Read 138829 times)
Leslie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #220 on: July 09, 2006, 02:39:11 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"
O/T
It just dawned on me how much impact an small occurrence can have on a person's life.
Up until last night, I had never found a frog sitting in my commode, so the chances of it happening again are slim to none.
And yet...I just know that for the rest of my life, everytime I walk into the bathroom I am going to look for a frog in the commode. Shocked  Laughing

I always check the bowl, because one day I found a mouse swimming in circles like something out of Alice in Wonderland.  It was a freezing cold winter day so I scooped the rodent out with a coffee can and pored off the excess water leaving him in the coffee can in the bathroom sink.  He was exhausted and I thought he was near death so I left him until I could decide what to do.  When I returned to the bathroom-he was gone!

Fox reported...I decided...Click!
Houdini
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #221 on: July 09, 2006, 02:40:39 PM »

Easywriter wrote:
Just sit down, close your eyes and expect the unexpected.

And wouldn't it be sumtin if after the unexpected, there was a prince in da bowl. Shocked

Make no mistake, it's not vengeance he seeks..........It's a RECKONING!............. Doc Holiday
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #222 on: July 09, 2006, 02:40:48 PM »

Quote from: "whytegirl"

"Even if the monkey is dressed in silk she is still a monkey"

Instructions for how to measure the money for the silk dress Wink

Check every detail-check it twice. At least check it once. FIND NATALEE
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #223 on: July 09, 2006, 02:41:15 PM »

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #224 on: July 09, 2006, 02:41:43 PM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
O/T

It just dawned on me how much impact an small occurrence can have on a person's life.

Up until last night, I had never found a frog sitting in my commode, so the chances of it happening again are slim to none.

And yet...I just know that for the rest of my life, everytime I walk into the bathroom I am going to look for a frog in the commode. Shocked  Laughing

Just sit down, close your eyes and expect the unexpected.   Cool

Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

I Stand With The Girl
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #225 on: July 09, 2006, 02:43:01 PM »

LOL Klaas on the photo..

Kat_Gram...I think Frijole was just joking...

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #226 on: July 09, 2006, 02:43:35 PM »

Quote from: "Leslie"
O/T

I always check the bowl, because one day I found a mouse swimming in circles like something out of Alice in Wonderland.  It was a freezing cold winter day so I scooped the rodent out with a coffee can and pored off the excess water leaving him in the coffee can in the bathroom sink.  He was exhausted and I thought he was near death so I left him until I could decide what to do.  When I returned to the bathroom-he was gone!

Eeekkk!!!!

At least the frog was easily taken care of. Hubby scooped him out in a big plastic cup and freed him into the wild where Terry's raccoons live.

Raccoons don't EAT frogs do they? Shocked

I Stand With The Girl
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #227 on: July 09, 2006, 02:44:48 PM »

Quote from: "Houdini"
Easywriter wrote:
Just sit down, close your eyes and expect the unexpected.

And wouldn't it be sumtin if after the unexpected, there was a prince in da bowl. Shocked

Ssshhh....don't let Thirdstrike hear you say that. Laughing

I Stand With The Girl
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #228 on: July 09, 2006, 02:46:51 PM »

Quote from: "Sleuth"
LOL Klaas on the photo..

Kat_Gram...I think Frijole was just joking...

I think I knew that, but I wanted some funnies. I am all out of them today.
whytegirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #229 on: July 09, 2006, 02:47:18 PM »

Bad news guys.....O'Douls was adopted.  Someone else came before Mr. Whyte and got him.

Evil or Very Mad  Twisted Evil  Evil or Very Mad  Twisted Evil  Evil or Very Mad  Twisted Evil

Mr. Whyte is soooo sad!

ANIMAL SHELTERS SUCK!

Well, that is sad news!  Want me to send you some cats?  I seem to attract the damn things.

Go ahead fren!  Pref. males...

BTW...any kids with Soo Yoo? Wink

"Never give up. Who knows where I would be today if my family had given up on me and all the other people?"--Elizabeth Smart
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #230 on: July 09, 2006, 02:48:53 PM »

Quote from: "Houdini"
Ono wrote:
Sue You, Soo Yoo, and Sue You Yoo are cousins.

All members of the Who Sue Who Klan.  Very popular during the Kaching Dynasty.

There was an inner revolution because the two brothers "Me Sue You", and "I Sue You Too" were cheated out of their inheritance.

The rest is history. Laughing

Weren't Hoo Hoo's a chocolate treat guaranteed to raise the BP?

What upset the Refugees about my post?  Was it the "kneecap" thing?  Personally, I think it is a good idea and I would like to start with those jerks.  Bring it on  RU, but you better clean your cesspool before you threaten anyone!  Nothing is hidden on the internet.  It is just disguised and your board is the most vile, slanderous, defamation that exist.

Bring it on you clowns and you will get it three times as hard!  Please, bring it on!
whytegirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #231 on: July 09, 2006, 02:51:53 PM »

Quote from: "ldstlou"
Bad news guys.....O'Douls was adopted.  Someone else came before Mr. Whyte and got him.

Evil or Very Mad  Twisted Evil  Evil or Very Mad  Twisted Evil  Evil or Very Mad  Twisted Evil

Mr. Whyte is soooo sad!

ANIMAL SHELTERS SUCK!

Well, that is sad news!  Want me to send you some cats?  I seem to attract the damn things.

I KNEW I should have asked my 6 year old to say the prayer...he is in much better with God than I!!! haha really almost asked him!! Your kitty is coming!! I just KNOW it!!

Been praying since yesterday, I asked Mikey to pray for me, geesh!  I say there is a curse in this house where I can only keep one cat. Any other pet that comes into the house asides from KC ends up sick or dead.  I don't get it!  We've spent hundreds in vet bills, it's not like we don't care!

When I had all five kids in here I babysat four hermit crabs...those were the most spoiled crabs ever!  Did you know they love Cheerios?  Shocked   I gave my nice a zip lock with sea salt to sprinkle on their drinking water and they went over to the shell with water more than the damp sponge.

They are very easy to take care of pets...if a kid asks for a pet consider a hermit crab.  To me, way better than turtles!

"Never give up. Who knows where I would be today if my family had given up on me and all the other people?"--Elizabeth Smart
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #232 on: July 09, 2006, 02:52:56 PM »

BTW...any kids with Soo Yoo? Wink

And if so, is the name Soo Mee?

Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #233 on: July 09, 2006, 02:54:23 PM »

Quote from: "Ono"
Quote from: "Leslie"
I hate to be prejudicial, but there is something about that lying face that makes me want to break kneecaps, until I hear one word of truth.

Over at RU, someone is adding this to the "Info for Joe T's Sue You List".

Who is Sue You? Is she Chinese? Cool

I think I was married to Soo Yoo one time, but I'm not certain...

Cool Oh, I know who you mean now, that woman named Sue You Yoo. Yeah, she's Cinese. Cool

Cool  Laughing  Cool ....."Chinese"  I think she moved away a year ago.

Well, that puts a new "slant" on the story!
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #234 on: July 09, 2006, 02:55:01 PM »

For our PA monkeys...

whytegirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #235 on: July 09, 2006, 02:55:29 PM »

O/T

Should've kissed him....

Houdini
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #236 on: July 09, 2006, 02:55:50 PM »

Easywriter wrote:
Weren't Hoo Hoo's a chocolate treat guaranteed to raise the BP?

You mean Ho Ho's?

Make no mistake, it's not vengeance he seeks..........It's a RECKONING!............. Doc Holiday
whytegirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #237 on: July 09, 2006, 02:57:05 PM »

Quote from: "Sleuth"

"Even if the monkey is dressed in silk she is still a monkey"

Instructions for how to measure the money for the silk dress Wink

OOOkay you made me laugh!!!  I needed that!!!

Houdini
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #238 on: July 09, 2006, 02:57:23 PM »

Easywriter wrote:
Well, that puts a new "slant" on the story!

That's just "ornamental".

whytegirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #239 on: July 09, 2006, 02:59:31 PM »

O/T

Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

Just imagine Mr. BT walking in the bathroom with such a scene...

Mrs. BT rappin' along the song, "It Wasn't Me"... Razz  Laughing

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.