May 13, 2024, 07:57:59 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #10  (Read 354175 times)
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1500 on: August 28, 2008, 09:30:52 PM »

So now the wrecker manager is recanting?

I'll believe it when I see it in writing added to the documents already published.

I'm with you.  This is what Cindy says.  No one else is saying he has recanted as far as I know.

I guess what Cindy doesn't get is that it really doesn't matter if he does recant,  it's her words in the 911 call that are most damning, that initial gut reaction to something when you haven't had time to think and choose your words, "smells like a dead body has been in the damn car".

Someone should leave them a sit and spin like with the pizza delivery, and tell em to have a blast,lol.

JMO

Cindy is delusional now

Klaas...Cindy has completely lost it.   She is so used to running the show, she has flipped out big time!

I think it's time to have her put away for a long rest.

How can Cindy & George expect Casey to admit her lies (mistakes) when they won't?  Children learn what they live...
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1501 on: August 28, 2008, 09:42:34 PM »

Mammy...so true...am watching my taped NG show...Cindy is un-friccin' believable!!!

When asked by reporter in her drive way about new developments today...Cindy says...*what new developements?*...WTF!!!!!!! is this chit...

I tell you one thing about Casy...she didn't count on the rest of the WORLD falling in love with her Sweet Little Baby Caylee...and it doesn't phaze her one single bit either...it blows my mind....where the hell is George...huh?....where are you George????

And Cindy....hold me back Blonde...hold me back...

Des

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1502 on: August 28, 2008, 09:42:56 PM »

I apoligize if this has already been posted.....

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/services/newspaper/printedition/wednesday/localandstate/orl-casey2708aug27,0,1218491.story

A member of a local rock band that played outside Casey Anthony's house filed a complaint about California bounty hunter Leonard Padilla on Tuesday, claiming Padilla took a swing at him, knocking over a microphone stand.

Biteboy band member Rick Namey, who filed the complaint with the Orange County Sheriff's Office, suffered a scrape near his thumb that was about an inch long.

An online video of the Sunday afternoon incident shows the confrontation between the band and Padilla, whose nephew posted Anthony's bail last week.

Anthony, 22, has been charged with child neglect and filing a false report to law enforcement stemming from an investigation into her missing 3-year-old daughter Caylee Marie.

When contacted by the Orlando Sentinel on Tuesday, Padilla confirmed that he swatted the microphone stand out of anger.

"I felt sorry for the parents. I'm just glad they weren't there," Padilla said.

Band members were riding on a flatbed trailer -- with their guitars, drums, amplifiers and a portable generator -- when they stopped in front of the Anthony family home and launched into Casey's Song (Wine Sick Mind), a tune Namey wrote.

"We turned up the PA system as loud as it could go. And we started playing," said Namey, 21, calling it a "peaceful protest."

Then Padilla came outside and confronted the band.

"I don't know where he's from or what the laws are like where he's from, but around here, if you hit somebody or swing at somebody, you go to jail," Namey said.

A sheriff's spokesman said the complaint will be reviewed.

Meanwhile, Rob Dick, another bounty hunter involved with the case, filed his own complaint about the band. Dick reportedly told a deputy on Sunday the group left a CD at the home and that he was concerned they would return and disrupt a candlelight vigil.

http://www.bloggernews.net/117425

Leonard Padilla Swat’s Rock Band’s Mic, See It on YouTubePosted on August 26th, 2008 by Jan Barrett in Florida News, Society and CultureRead 1,096 times.The Bounty Hunter that had become a very unlikable person by many because of his part in getting Caylee Anthony’s mother, Casey Anthony released from jail last week might be in a little trouble himself now.

Sunday afternoon a four member rock band was riding in front of the Anthony’s home on a Uhaul flatbed trailer as they were singing a song written for Casey, named “Casey’s Song (Wine Sick Mind). The manager of the rock group called Biteboy, is Rick Namey Sr. He is the father of one of the member’s, Rick Namey Jr. who wrote the song.

“He wrote it for Casey basically to tell her the world’s onto her,” said Namey.

Some of the lyrics to the song include:

“So don’t bring me pain. You’re the only one top blame. You’re the only one to blame. You’re stuck on the outside. Got nowhere to hide.”

When Leonard Padilla heard the band he went outside and confronted the band. “Leonard says, ‘Move it, move it. You’ve got to move it,” Namey said. Padilla even swatted at the mic as he was telling them to move it.

Padilla admitted to the Orlando Sentinel that he did swat at it. “I was pissed,” he said. “I felt sorry for the parents. I’m just glad they weren’t there.”

Namey feels that Padilla was totally out of line. He said his son wants to file a complaint against Padilla because he did cut his hand on the mic stand when Padilla hit it.

If anyone would like to see the video on YouTube you can go here! Let me warn you though, there is some heavy language in it so be sure not to view it with children around.

Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1503 on: August 28, 2008, 09:45:04 PM »

What's the big deal? ..... 1 pair of pants .... I only washed 1 little old pair of pants that smelled like a dead body and had evidence on!

And I made sure to tell that damn tow truck dude...that was only 12 day old pizza he smelled...and he agrees with me....YIKES!!!

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1504 on: August 28, 2008, 09:50:51 PM »

What's the big deal? ..... 1 pair of pants .... I only washed 1 little old pair of pants that smelled like a dead body and had evidence on!

And I made sure to tell that damn tow truck dude...that was only 12 day old pizza he smelled...and he agrees with me....YIKES!!!

and OBVIOUSLY it was the decomposing farm animals that was on the meatza pizza and the soil from the barnyard in the trunk too!

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1505 on: August 28, 2008, 09:54:42 PM »

If I were in the prosecutor's office I believe I would be calling that "intimidation of a witness involved in an ongoing investigation"

Think the the towtruck people handled it properly, don't argue back, tell them what they want to hear.

Cindy Anthony's opinion hold NO RELEVANCE, she is insignficant, although imo she has known the truth for a long time & has been CYA mode, that is it.

I said it before & will continue to say it, MORE THAN ONE SOCIOPATH LIVES IN THAT HOUSE.
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1506 on: August 28, 2008, 10:02:50 PM »

I found a friend's body that had been in 100 degree heat for aprox 6 hrs.  I have never smelled a rotting pizza or any other food that could come close!
NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1507 on: August 28, 2008, 10:03:17 PM »

I was blocked from SM for almost three hours.      

how could that happen?

SS did you use your password?

or were you just hitting 'login' without the password?

I know that sounds totally stupid - but how come you couldn't get in?

I don't know what happened.  I couldn't even bring up the SM website.  I could get every other website known to man except SM.  I didn't even get as far as a login, but I never log out when I leave, anyway.  I just couldn't get a connection to SM.  I had smoke coming out of my ears because I just knew that you guys were getting all the breaking news. I did start reading the Google news updates.  TES RVs and ATVs are due to arrive in Orlando tomorrow.  Padilla, Sr. says she's going back to the big house on Saturday.
Hi SS,
OMG 3 hours that's insane.  IIRC others thru the yrs had probs getting in SM, I think you have to clean out your cookies then try to get in.   

Glenda wrote: "aruba's job was not to babysit Beth's daughter. Beth sent her daughter to swim with the sharks, she is responsible for what ever happened to Natalee." = there is no homicide in aruba, only SUICIDE.  Don't go to aruba if you value your life.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1508 on: August 28, 2008, 10:04:29 PM »

caylee anthony case - ng 1 8/28

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWMuJ5oZx34

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1509 on: August 28, 2008, 10:04:30 PM »

I kinda feel sorry for Padilla...he's stepping up to the plate and admitting he was wrong...he also claims he told Cindy today that he's revoking Bond on Sat. but...and get this Monkeys...Cindy is trying to float the story that a body was put in the trunk of the car *after* it was put in the tow impound...and that Caylee is STILL ALIVE!...Padilla said this not me....Padilla said he's old fashioned...and still believes in DNA...

Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1510 on: August 28, 2008, 10:06:14 PM »

If I were in the prosecutor's office I believe I would be calling that "intimidation of a witness involved in an ongoing investigation"

Think the the towtruck people handled it properly, don't argue back, tell them what they want to hear.

Cindy Anthony's opinion hold NO RELEVANCE, she is insignficant, although imo she has known the truth for a long time & has been CYA mode, that is it.

I said it before & will continue to say it, MORE THAN ONE SOCIOPATH LIVES IN THAT HOUSE.

Yeppers!...the gene smear is shallow...MOO  Des.

Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1511 on: August 28, 2008, 10:07:08 PM »

caylee anthony case - ng 1 8/28

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWMuJ5oZx34

You Rock!!!

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1512 on: August 28, 2008, 10:09:02 PM »

I kinda feel sorry for Padilla...he's stepping up to the plate and admitting he was wrong...he also claims he told Cindy today that he's revoking Bond on Sat. but...and get this Monkeys...Cindy is trying to float the story that a body was put in the trunk of the car *after* it was put in the tow impound...and that Caylee is STILL ALIVE!...Padilla said this not me....Padilla said he's old fashioned...and still believes in DNA...

Cindy can spin all she wants but she is the one that started the dead body smell.  It was there when she was at her house....too bad.  Now there is decomp in the body farm reports...Cindy needs to come out of denial...it's getting old..Caylee is dead. 
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1513 on: August 28, 2008, 10:09:15 PM »

Wait .... Cindy claims the tow truck driver today said the car didn't smell like decomp until it was at the yard for a week .... the car wasn't even at the tow yard for a whole week was it?

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1514 on: August 28, 2008, 10:10:11 PM »

I believe that is absolutely true.

and this is the outcome when you mix two personalties with so many mental disorders together.

it's rare that there is a family that commits crimes together, but it has happened in the past - like with Natalee.

Cindy and Casey are the entire cause here - mix in George and his personality disorders - and it's a volatile combination.

it's even more rare to have two women who would work in conjunction to commit crimes and cover them up.

for the record, I don't believe YET that Cindy has killed Caylee -

But I do believe Clint.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1515 on: August 28, 2008, 10:10:52 PM »

I was blocked from SM for almost three hours.      

how could that happen?

SS did you use your password?

or were you just hitting 'login' without the password?

I know that sounds totally stupid - but how come you couldn't get in?

I don't know what happened.  I couldn't even bring up the SM website.  I could get every other website known to man except SM.  I didn't even get as far as a login, but I never log out when I leave, anyway.  I just couldn't get a connection to SM.  I had smoke coming out of my ears because I just knew that you guys were getting all the breaking news. I did start reading the Google news updates.  TES RVs and ATVs are due to arrive in Orlando tomorrow.  Padilla, Sr. says she's going back to the big house on Saturday.
Hi SS,
OMG 3 hours that's insane.  IIRC others thru the yrs had probs getting in SM, I think you have to clean out your cookies then try to get in.   

Yep it's dem dang cookies again!!  lol Never heard of such a thing till I came here.  Cookies in a puuter....  pppfffttt

JK NM  you're prolly right.    
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1516 on: August 28, 2008, 10:11:08 PM »

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
sleddogs
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1517 on: August 28, 2008, 10:11:19 PM »

Uh Oh, Lala's back

Duck & Cover

Who said Siberian Huskies are too big to be lap dogs?

If ya ain't the lead sleddog, the scenery never changes.
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1518 on: August 28, 2008, 10:11:37 PM »

The car was in storage at the tow yard from 6/30 - 7/15
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1519 on: August 28, 2008, 10:11:43 PM »

Cindy can spin all she wants but she is the one that started the dead body smell.  It was there when she was at her house....too bad.  Now there is decomp in the body farm reports...Cindy needs to come out of denial...it's getting old..Caylee is dead. 

Yes it's getting very old and it's wearing on my last nerve.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.