May 21, 2024, 01:59:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #611 5/1 - 5/2/2007  (Read 172793 times)
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #120 on: May 01, 2007, 11:21:54 PM »

We must all focus our minds very hard on the Dutch finding something and think really positive thoughts in this regard, visualizations even!  Send them the vibes to find our girl!

Can't hurt, might help!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #121 on: May 01, 2007, 11:22:06 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Did someone say muffs?  Shocked

Where did we hear about the windows?  From whom?  I know, dead horse, yada, yada, yada.... Rolling Eyes

Did you ask or did I read it incorrectly

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #122 on: May 01, 2007, 11:22:19 PM »

Ohh.  And remember we had a lot of discussion about interiors of cars.  Like there were some photos of inside of cars, and sometimes you could see someone just outside the car.  Window tint was discussed then too, I think.  And we were trying to figure out what kind of car etc.  Whew.  It's been so long...

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #123 on: May 01, 2007, 11:22:29 PM »

VAN SUSTEREN: Did Beth have any idea at that point, as far as you knew, who her daughter had been seen with or who she had last been known to be with?

C. CROES: Yes.

VAN SUSTEREN: What did she tell you?

C. CROES: Specifically, she told me that her daughter went to Carlos and Charlie's, and that, while there, she had met up with a young guy and asked him to take her home, and that she got into a small silver or gray car that had a large exhaust on the back and tinted windows, and had left.

http://tinyurl.com/3yatzf

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Jorans June 10th statement seems to state otherwise though  Rolling Eyes

To your question as to what kind of car Deepak has, I answer you the following. Deepak has a silver, four door car of the make Honda Civic. The windows of the car are not tinted. Betto drives a green coloured four door car of the make Honda Civic.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #124 on: May 01, 2007, 11:22:57 PM »

Quote from: "Dayhiker"
Quote from: "yapperz1"
Look at what they found on Aruba after renho got off the videophone  Laughing :

LOL Yapperz!  

YAP  ROFLMAO

And I am the bad one here?  ha ha  Wink  Wink
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #125 on: May 01, 2007, 11:23:49 PM »

Quote from: "MuffyBee"
Ohh.  And remember we had a lot of discussion about interiors of cars.  Like there were some photos of inside of cars, and sometimes you could see someone just outside the car.  Window tint was discussed then too, I think.  And we were trying to figure out what kind of car etc.  Whew.  It's been so long...

I remember that discussion, Dutchlady was here at the time

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #126 on: May 01, 2007, 11:24:01 PM »

Quote from: "Dihannah1"
Quote from: "robots"
here is the BOTTOM LINE

when the DUTCH SOLVE IT = HEROES

DUTCH DONT  Solve it = FOREVER LINKED with the CORRPTION

naw..............

BET it all  Cool

Very true!  They have layed there necks on this one.

its like the story of the wild cat chasing the bird...

who has more incentive

the cat to eat

OR

the bird to run and get away

the BIRDS life is at stake... its all over if he gets caught

just another meal to the cat

the BIRD MOVES FASTER

Cool

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #127 on: May 01, 2007, 11:26:38 PM »

SOLVE IT  --------------- heroes

DONT SOLVE IT.........forever linked with JORAN, PAULUS, K2, ANITA
DOMPIG, CROES ETC ETC ETC ETC

no brainer

done---- put a fork in it

when does the trial start  ???

- A Horse's Tale
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #128 on: May 01, 2007, 11:26:52 PM »

Quote from: "bleachedblack"
VAN SUSTEREN: Did Beth have any idea at that point, as far as you knew, who her daughter had been seen with or who she had last been known to be with?

C. CROES: Specifically, she told me that her daughter went to Carlos and Charlie's, and that, while there, she had met up with a young guy and asked him to take her home, and that she got into a small silver or gray car that had a large exhaust on the back and tinted windows, and had left.

To your question as to what kind of car Deepak has, I answer you the following. Deepak has a silver, four door car of the make Honda Civic. The windows of the car are not tinted. Betto drives a green coloured four door car of the make Honda Civic.

BINGO!  I guess my memory is not as short as I thought!  That's where I heard that.  My personal opinion is that Deepak has exchanged that car with another and then another to the point where the car that Natalee stepped into no longer exists.  Deepak's original car that Natalee rode in was customized, probably by him and some friends.  So, it stands to reason that after that night, he would remove any incriminating evidence even if he had to switch the car with another, change out the windows, seats, headliner and any other parts.  So, I don't put much faith in the identification of that car cuz I think he purposely switched it out to hide evidence.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #129 on: May 01, 2007, 11:27:06 PM »

Quote from: "oldfart"
Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Did someone say muffs?  Shocked

Where did we hear about the windows?  From whom?  I know, dead horse, yada, yada, yada.... Rolling Eyes

Did you ask or did I read it incorrectly

Thanks.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #130 on: May 01, 2007, 11:27:42 PM »

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/az5.gif

I'm trying to catch up...................be with you guys shortly! Wow! ya'll have been busy!
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #131 on: May 01, 2007, 11:27:46 PM »

peel off  TINTED stuff

its cheap and K2 are cheeeeeesy  Cool

- A Horse's Tale
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #132 on: May 01, 2007, 11:28:26 PM »

Quote from: "crazybabyborg"

I'm trying to catch up...................be with you guys shortly! Wow! ya'll have been busy!

i will slow down  Cool

- A Horse's Tale
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #133 on: May 01, 2007, 11:28:34 PM »

BB
Great find... are you after Klaasend job ?

TO ME.. For Beth to tell Charles... she had to get the info from one of the kids on the trip that saw here in the car.
Was this posted on the Aruba Site.. where someone was asking how to get in touch with the Aruban police  DAY #1?

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #134 on: May 01, 2007, 11:29:19 PM »

And then the car on the truck being towed in by ALE doesn't have them.

Go figure!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #135 on: May 01, 2007, 11:29:21 PM »

Quote from: "oldfart"

BB
Great find... are you after Klaasend job ?

TO ME.. For Beth to tell Charles... she had to get the info from one of the kids on the trip that saw here in the car.
Was this posted on the Aruba Site.. where someone was asking how to get in touch with the Aruban police  DAY #1?

Just got lucky this time  Wink

AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #136 on: May 01, 2007, 11:29:33 PM »

Quote from: "crazybabyborg"

Oh wow, CBB!!! That's awesome!  I love it.  I love the tophat and especially the fireworks.  You are amazing!  Thanks so much.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #137 on: May 01, 2007, 11:29:44 PM »

This is exactly what I was about to tell everyone.  Joran claims the car did not have tinted windows.  Why does Joran mention that they are NOT tinted?  The only reason to mention it would be if they were indeed tinted.  Fishy story there...ulterior motive of which I can't decide.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #138 on: May 01, 2007, 11:30:07 PM »

From the World Journier site:

(snipped)

On 5-30 at 10:30 AM when NATALEE was first noticed as not being present many of the Mountain Brook high school classmates described to the chaperones that NATALEE was last seen with a boy who had always told the classmates that he was a DUTCH, foreign exchange student and tourist who said he was staying at the “Holiday Inn” as a tourist. The DUTCH foreign exchange student and tourist is described as tall, dark-haired, and that NATALEE was last seen with him outside of "Carlos 'N Charlie's" at about 1:00 AM getting into a small, silver or gray car with tinted windows and an oversized muffler

(snipped)
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #139 on: May 01, 2007, 11:31:03 PM »

OF wrote;
Was this posted on the Aruba Site.. where someone was asking how to get in touch with the Aruban police DAY #1?

Yes, it was posted on one of the aruba bulletin board sites.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.