May 13, 2024, 11:06:17 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #642 6/19 - 6/20/2007  (Read 154029 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #300 on: June 19, 2007, 09:28:03 PM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
Quote from: "AZSunny"
Quote from: "Kat_Gram"
Names names, eh ?
What time is the program on / I don't get the program and have to work 2 extra hours tomorrow, maybe I'll do it early.

She may name names, but Easy, is it about the Natalee case, or another case that she "names names?"

Tomorrow night's show is about Natalee Holloway and is an hour long.  They will make an announcement about a case from last season, but this show is about Natalee.  She lays out exactly what she thinks happened and who was involved.  She also thinks she knows what became of Natalee and will make that "crystal clear" tomorrow night.

At one time she was concerned that the names might be edited out of the program, but I guess that was resolved.

Very cool, thanks EASY
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #301 on: June 19, 2007, 09:28:27 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
This is from Mark Purcell's (MIP6) son's Myspace site.  His son is a bartender at Moombas:

Might want to ask Ruth McVay and Alana Jordan and Lee Broughton and Frances Ellen Byrd and the rest about that viva Aruba foolishness. I don't think that would be their sentiment.

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #302 on: June 19, 2007, 09:28:58 PM »

Thought Moomba burnt down due to the bartenders smokin crack....am I wrong?

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #303 on: June 19, 2007, 09:28:59 PM »

Quote from: "oldfart"
Quote from: "MeMere"
Information found at Amazon.com - on the bottom of the forum page:

Loving Natalee: A Mother's Testament of Hope and Faith (Hardcover)
by Beth Holloway (Author)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
List Price: $24.95  
Price: $16.47 & eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping on orders over $25. Details  
You Save: $8.48 (34%)  

Pre-Order Price Guarantee! Order now and if the Amazon.com price decreases between your order time and release date, you'll receive the lowest price. See Details  

Availability: This title will be released on October 2, 2007. Pre-order now! Ships from and sold by Amazon.com. Gift-wrap available.

Thanks MeMere

Confused   I think at one time ,  a long time ago  If we went thru the the Amazon Link at the bottom of the page It helped SM some way  Confused
Somebody help the OldF  rememeber..  please  Confused

Yes anytime anyone buys from Amazon from SM it helps support the site... so please, please use the Amazon link from here for all your shopping needs...

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #304 on: June 19, 2007, 09:29:49 PM »

Quote from: "Rob"

Think that was Choose-a Name

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #305 on: June 19, 2007, 09:29:57 PM »

This is from Mark Purcell's (MIP6) son's Myspace site.  His son is a bartender at Moombas:

Maybe that was what I was thinking about.  I had it in my mind there was a picture taken in the bar with that sign hanging in the background.

Pretty damn disgusting, IMO!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #306 on: June 19, 2007, 09:31:30 PM »

OMG anyone watchin South Park? is like what I dealt with all day on the UK sight... it's too funny!!!!

+++

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #307 on: June 19, 2007, 09:31:54 PM »

The kitchen burned down, don't know if it was due to the bartenders smokin crack though  Wink
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #308 on: June 19, 2007, 09:32:38 PM »

Names names, eh ?
What time is the program on / I don't get the program and have to work 2 extra hours tomorrow, maybe I'll do it early.

She may name names, but Easy, is it about the Natalee case, or another case that she "names names?"

Tomorrow night's show is about Natalee Holloway and is an hour long.  They will make an announcement about a case from last season, but this show is about Natalee.  She lays out exactly what she thinks happened and who was involved.  She also thinks she knows what became of Natalee and will make that "crystal clear" tomorrow night.

At one time she was concerned that the names might be edited out of the program, but I guess that was resolved.

Is this the show on CTV, I saw advertised today, that she is on?  Haunted "something"...

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #309 on: June 19, 2007, 09:32:47 PM »

Quote from: "bleachedblack"

Moomba's kitchen burned down too
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #310 on: June 19, 2007, 09:32:55 PM »

yeah there too BB.. but there was a fire at Moomba too.

+++

oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #311 on: June 19, 2007, 09:32:56 PM »

Thanks Mrs. RED
I thought I remembered something on that.. but my memory is not what it used to be ... (I think it was pretty good at one time) Laughing

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #312 on: June 19, 2007, 09:33:48 PM »

The kitchen burned down, don't know if it was due to the bartenders smokin crack though  Wink

Well, what else could it be? mixin meth?

+++

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #313 on: June 19, 2007, 09:34:31 PM »

I am not going to dare breathe what I truly think.... but I will continue to tell EVERYONE I know NOT to go to Aruba.... there are NO innocent people in Aruba in my opinion - NOT one person stood up and questioned what happened... Aruba called Natalee a whore and worse... so as far as I am concerned there are no innocent people... and that stupid ass poster which actually says F*** You just about sums up how they feel about the whole matter.

Rant Over...

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #314 on: June 19, 2007, 09:34:38 PM »

All i know is...

The KLPD first said that their investigation was going to take no more than a few weeks. Then months. Then an extension.

Then searches at 3 points of interest. The Sloot house, the Kalpoe house and the Raquet Club.

This is not being done because there is *no evidence*.  Arrow  IMO
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #315 on: June 19, 2007, 09:34:39 PM »

yeah there too BB.. but there was a fire at Moomba too.

They all ought to quit smokin' crack  

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #316 on: June 19, 2007, 09:34:51 PM »

Hi Monkeys,  I just can't get it in my head how Robin can post over in those forums, rather than at BFN or SM, the one's who support the family.  I just don't grasp it in my mind.  To me that is going against all the family stands for.  If she at least posted at the pro Natalee sites, and maybe say a thing or two over there, it's one thing.  But it's as if she SUPPORTS there agenda.  Does Dave even know?

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #317 on: June 19, 2007, 09:35:14 PM »

Quote from: "sb"
My personal impression about Robin is that she truly does NOT understand how people draw battle lines in this world. She doesn't want to think of anyone as an enemy.  I so totally disagree with this SB. Robin has more control of these decisions than Dave does.  I have been married to a "not rock the boat" Dave, and they do not wish to make decisions nor disagree, Mr. Amiable, would let Robin state her opinion, rather than have a confrontation.  I have thought for sometime that is why his marriage to Beth didn't work.  She is a strong woman. so is Robin, but in a much more subtle way.    

I have read Dale Carnegie too, and yet, I still realize that some people are against you no matter what, so may as well roll up your sleeves and fight for what you believe in. People are what they are... their essential nature rarely changes, especially as they get older. A CharlieRat, for example, will not suddenly come to our side and want to join the Monkeys.

Aruba is against America, it is against morality, it is against decency, it is all about sex and corruption and violence and lies. PERIOD. They aren't getting my $$$. PERIOD.
They aren't getting mine either!!

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #318 on: June 19, 2007, 09:36:00 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
I am not going to dare breathe what I truly think.... but I will continue to tell EVERYONE I know NOT to go to Aruba.... there are NO innocent people in Aruba in my opinion - NOT one person stood up and questioned what happened... Aruba called Natalee a whore and worse... so as far as I am concerned there are no innocent people... and that stupid ass poster which actually says F*** You just about sums up how they feel about the whole matter.

Rant Over...

I thought is was pretty gosh darn good... just my opinion tho-

+++

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #319 on: June 19, 2007, 09:36:25 PM »

Names names, eh ?

Thanks Easy.  I am really anxious to see this show.  I hope we are not disappointed.

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.