May 16, 2024, 03:14:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #613 5/4 - 5/5/2007  (Read 157401 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #940 on: May 05, 2007, 09:12:35 PM »

Quote from: "sb"
I am not expecting ANYTHING to happen quickly. That isn't how the Dutch work, and it isn't how anything in this cas ehas worked up to now.

I have a question that I don't think has been posed before... we know about the so-called "forensic investigation" of the computers and text and cellphone records and all, but...

was there any investigation of PVDS' land-line telephone calls (made and received) on that night?

SB - give me a minute and I'll go through the documents and see if anything looks like land lines.
Spock
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #941 on: May 05, 2007, 09:15:52 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
I am not expecting ANYTHING to happen quickly. That isn't how the Dutch work, and it isn't how anything in this cas ehas worked up to now.

I have a question that I don't think has been posed before... we know about the so-called "forensic investigation" of the computers and text and cellphone records and all, but...

was there any investigation of PVDS' land-line telephone calls (made and received) on that night?

SB - give me a minute and I'll go through the documents and see if anything looks like land lines.

The VDS landline records were "lost" by the telephone company.

In My Opinion
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #942 on: May 05, 2007, 09:17:11 PM »

Quote from: "lnichols"
Hey Ang....How are things?

OK here chicky!!  and you? Missed seeing you around!!!![/quote]

I am good... I had a lot going on in my life... Sold my house, hubby and I seperated.... so things were a bit crazy for a while.... Things are good for me now... in my own apartment... loving life....Smile  I missed seeing all of you .... glad I am back...Smile[/quote]

I wish you well and I hope you are happy  !
Sorry I got behind..  Embarassed
 Its nice to see you back!!  Smile
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #943 on: May 05, 2007, 09:19:20 PM »

SOOOOO, Spock...

...the calls to the goon squad to come take care of the dirty work got deep-sixed, huh?   Wink

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #944 on: May 05, 2007, 09:19:53 PM »

Quote from: "Spock"

Spock, where does this info come from?  TIA
Spock
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #945 on: May 05, 2007, 09:21:27 PM »

Quote from: "igsigs"

Spock, where does this info come from?  TIA

We had a research thread on this ayear ago at BFN.

In My Opinion
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #946 on: May 05, 2007, 09:23:41 PM »

In the document, cell phone records are often listed as either cell or mobile.  These are just listed as phone or phone taps:

mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #947 on: May 05, 2007, 09:23:56 PM »

Well, waddya expect? Isn't Oduber in charge of communications or own some communications company related to the phone company?  Mad  Mad

Bring Natalee home...
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #948 on: May 05, 2007, 09:27:33 PM »

Isn't SETAR just the wireless provider, or are they the Ma Bell of the Happy Island as well?

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #949 on: May 05, 2007, 09:27:38 PM »

Well, the have 13 pages of a report pertaining to some kind of phone records  Wink
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #950 on: May 05, 2007, 09:29:07 PM »

Quote from: "bleachedblack"
Quote from: "bleachedblack"

No word of a ransome note. IMO they better keep things quiet, and work quick and pay-up when a ransom is requested.

The ransom is probably they she will sold into white slavery.  No, paying people who demand ransom encourages others.  It never solves anything. They take the money and kill the victim.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #951 on: May 05, 2007, 09:30:00 PM »

Quote from: "tidycat"
Hello to Angie too!  I must say it was good to see Easy's face here as well!

Evening Tidy.. Im behind.. trying to get a few things done aroud the house.. Great to see you!!!  Smile
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #952 on: May 05, 2007, 09:30:03 PM »

Quote from: "casa"
Quote from: "Easywriter"
Have we heard anything out of Joran since this search?  I would be willing to bet that he never thought that property would be searched again.  No telling what he might have stashed around that house since 2005.

Haven't heard a word from him, no TV interviews for his book once the search began.  I did hear there was a sighting of him at the Kentucky Derby today  Laughing  Laughing

I could have gone all night without looking at that!!  haha that is too funny Klass

I must say it is an improvement over Anita. Wink  Laughing

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #953 on: May 05, 2007, 09:30:49 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
Quote from: "Anna"
Quote from: "robots"
[
wax???

whats that

burn the hair with a candle ??????????????? Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked

ROTFL!!!

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

No, much worse than that.  You heat wax and smear on the leg then pull it off, ripping out the hair by the roots.  That way it doesn't return for a long time, like two months.

Ah, the things we do for beauty!  Small section at a time so you don't scream too loudly.

Wink

Robots, don't you even go there.  That is some kind of painful stuff just on the eyebrows alone, not to mention other body parts.  No way, Jose.  Just be hairry.

Laughing
when i was born, the doctor said

"you got yourself a baby gorilla Cool "

ask klass,,,, she has seen me......well not seen me, seen me but you know what i mean

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #954 on: May 05, 2007, 09:31:28 PM »

We can probably do this particular line of inquiry better justice in the next thread, but I want to say that the records of PVDS' COMMUNICATIONS, to me, are a far greater prize than the teenage chitchat of the perps. PVDS ORCHESTRATED something and we can't find evidence of what it was.

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #955 on: May 05, 2007, 09:31:41 PM »

Quote from: klaasend

Interesting that this is on the day JR cause the Jug distraction and Joran was in Jail.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #956 on: May 05, 2007, 09:32:13 PM »

well, i take it as a GREAT SIGN the DUTCH have not said a thing

they are COMPILING things in a nice neat organized package  Cool

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #957 on: May 05, 2007, 09:34:00 PM »

Quote from: "tidycat"
Hello all.  I was so hoping there would be more news on the Dutch investigators by this weekend.  Sigh....

Hi, Tidy.  I was asking about you just the other day.  You have been missed.  Your kitty looks so cozy.  Have you been on holiday?

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #958 on: May 05, 2007, 09:34:05 PM »

ANGIE - If you are still around, my IE closed out on me 3 times in a row a bit ago.  They said the error was due to Real Player.  So..I uninstalled and re-installed Real Player.  I'll let you know if I still have IE problems.

Thanks Klaas  ...... !!
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #959 on: May 05, 2007, 09:34:16 PM »

Interesting, the PV where Joran says Deepak killed Natalee was at 13:00 hours that day.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.