May 13, 2024, 11:52:42 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JSM'S BEGGING FOR BANNING THREAD # 5  (Read 536222 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #500 on: September 24, 2009, 11:38:03 AM »

I hope God will forgive me for my thoughts this morning    I can't wait to walk the dog eventhough it will be 100 out today.
  He will forgive you and you just made me laugh. I needed a laugh.

Me too.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #501 on: September 24, 2009, 11:38:29 AM »

I'm in such a state this morning, I am almost afraid to peek in on Haleigh's thread.   

And to think we have 3 more years to go - I have to believe there will be an increase in Valium etc type scripts over the next few years. 

I can't even stand watching him.   Counting the days until he is gone.   GOP needs to get their act together and come up with a decent candidate so we won't be dealing with O for 7 more years.         Even though I consider myself to be very conservative, I think the GOP needs to get rid of some of their ultra conservative viewpoints and get real.    GOP will never get rid of abortion so they might as well give it up.   But, the GOP can make sure the taxpayers don't have to pay for them.   Issues like this...   the GOP needs to become a little bit more moderate to succeed in the next election, jmo.
Countdown until Obama leaves Office
1214 Days, 02 Hours, 26 Minutes

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #502 on: September 24, 2009, 11:39:20 AM »

Carolyn Scott & Rookie

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/HqbVbPvlDoM&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x5d1719&amp;color2=0xcd311b&amp;border=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/HqbVbPvlDoM&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x5d1719&amp;color2=0xcd311b&amp;border=1</a>

How cute.   This dog has more talent than John Travolta.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #503 on: September 24, 2009, 11:41:01 AM »

Please say a prayer for my Daddy and Step Mom. They found their Chihuahua Rocky dead in the hallway this morning. My dad is so upset. TIA JSM 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #504 on: September 24, 2009, 11:42:59 AM »

Good Morning Everyone.

Good Morning Sassy 

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #505 on: September 24, 2009, 11:47:30 AM »

I'm trying to distract myself here, so bear with me. I know this is not the Fashion thread, but D*lce is not here to advise me. Besides, I don't wear a size 2. 

My sister died last summer and she was a clothes horse. My nephew and his wife brought some of her clothes over here when they were cleaning her condo closets. Most were brand new, still had tags on them, and a few lightly worn. My son had them put then in a closet and I have never looked at them.

I have finally been able to go through them and try them on. Almost everything fits, and I actually like them and feel comfortable in them. The only thing is, most of them have small shoulder pads in them. I am not used to shoulder pads and I feel like a quarterback on a football team. I am not sure if shoulder pads are still in, and should I try them for a while this way or take them out. These clothes are fairly recent and up to date, so I am not sure. They are also much nicer than most of the clothes I usually wear. What do you monkeys think?

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #506 on: September 24, 2009, 11:48:52 AM »

I'm in such a state this morning, I am almost afraid to peek in on Haleigh's thread.   

And to think we have 3 more years to go - I have to believe there will be an increase in Valium etc type scripts over the next few years. 

I can't even stand watching him.   Counting the days until he is gone.   GOP needs to get their act together and come up with a decent candidate so we won't be dealing with O for 7 more years.         Even though I consider myself to be very conservative, I think the GOP needs to get rid of some of their ultra conservative viewpoints and get real.    GOP will never get rid of abortion so they might as well give it up.   But, the GOP can make sure the taxpayers don't have to pay for them.   Issues like this...   the GOP needs to become a little bit more moderate to succeed in the next election, jmo.
Countdown until Obama leaves Office
1214 Days, 02 Hours, 26 Minutes

GOD WILLING!!!!  an angelic monkey

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #507 on: September 24, 2009, 11:50:20 AM »

Please say a prayer for my Daddy and Step Mom. They found their Chihuahua Rocky dead in the hallway this morning. My dad is so upset. TIA JSM 

Oh JSM!! Of course I will.  an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #508 on: September 24, 2009, 11:50:44 AM »

I think it has gotten beyond a democrat or republican issue. We have gotten too far away on the republican side, and there were issues when they were in control too. I think we need someone come from outfield, maybe even libertarian or independent to lead us. All the politicians have chit on us. There is corruption throughout the government. I never thought I would be saying these words. I am very conservative, although when I was younger, I thought I was liberal. John Kennedy was the first President I voted for, however, later I vote for Barry Goldwater. Things started changing fast. I did vote the first time for Clinton Geeer! I guess I bought into the good ole southern boy thing. I am just disgusted with the way things have gone. I really didn't feel like McLain was goiing to do the things I wanted, but we may have been a lot safer. I don't think we had a good Republican choice this last time, but I sure didn't vote for O. I am just sick and tired of having no choices, no voice, and no one speaking for me. All we can do is support the few politicians who seem to be trying to do right. And pray alot. End of rant!

ITA...... slowly but surely (and I'm not so sure it is slow anymore) we are losing our freedoms - time to take back what is ours.  The Republicans better get their butts in gear and kick it up big time!

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #509 on: September 24, 2009, 11:53:55 AM »

Oh goodness that is terrible - I am so sorry for them - your heart and soul aches when you lose your pet - it is heartbreaking.  My thoughts and prayers are with them JSM>

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #510 on: September 24, 2009, 11:54:09 AM »

I'm trying to distract myself here, so bear with me. I know this is not the Fashion thread, but D*lce is not here to advise me. Besides, I don't wear a size 2. 

My sister died last summer and she was a clothes horse. My nephew and his wife brought some of her clothes over here when they were cleaning her condo closets. Most were brand new, still had tags on them, and a few lightly worn. My son had them put then in a closet and I have never looked at them.

I have finally been able to go through them and try them on. Almost everything fits, and I actually like them and feel comfortable in them. The only thing is, most of them have small shoulder pads in them. I am not used to shoulder pads and I feel like a quarterback on a football team. I am not sure if shoulder pads are still in, and should I try them for a while this way or take them out. These clothes are fairly recent and up to date, so I am not sure. They are also much nicer than most of the clothes I usually wear. What do you monkeys think?

Hi, Fanny--So sorry about your sister.  Since you say she was a clothes horse she obviously knew a lot about style and fashion.  I think you should trust her judgement in this and she wanted the shoulder pads.  Anyway, IMO, a small shoulder pad will never go out of style.  Most really expensive clothes have them and they give better shape and definition to the clothing.  The great big ones from "Dynasty" were a bit much in fact a lot much, but small ones are always in style.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #511 on: September 24, 2009, 11:56:38 AM »

Oh goodness that is terrible - I am so sorry for them - your heart and soul aches when you lose your pet - it is heartbreaking.  My thoughts and prayers are with them JSM>

It's so sad when something like that happens.  We both know that our pets are a big part of our lives.  A lot of people will disagree but in my personal experience, it's good to get another pet soon.  It won't replace Rocky but it will add something back to the family.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #512 on: September 24, 2009, 11:57:14 AM »

Hi, Fanny--So sorry about your sister.  Since you say she was a clothes horse she obviously knew a lot about style and fashion.  I think you should trust her judgement in this and she wanted the shoulder pads.  Anyway, IMO, a small shoulder pad will never go out of style.  Most really expensive clothes have them and they give better shape and definition to the clothing.  The great big ones from "Dynasty" were a bit much in fact a lot much, but small ones are always in style.

Thanks BABYBEAR, that's what I was thinking too. Yes, those from the "Dallas" and "Dynasty" days were way over the top, and I didn't even wear them then. I cut them out of everything. My shoulders were up around my ears!!!! I have a short neck, so the small ones are probably ok.   

CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #513 on: September 24, 2009, 12:00:25 PM »

True story...

Last night I was out having a few drinks and in walks this lady by herself.  She orders a beer and a glass of water and sits down at one of the tables in the bar, as she is waiting for a friend to arrive.  Cortney, a waitress is talking to someone not to far from the lady's table.  All of a sudden the lady shouts, "Shut the fck up, quit reading my thoughts."  Cortney dashes away from her and the bartender comes over and asks whats wrong.  The lady precedes, "I can sue this restauarant, you know that, you know that, you know that.  I can sue you all for reading my thoughts.  I think that I shouldn't have to pay for this beer and the food I ordered."  Her friend finally gets her to shut up and they leave, but the friend did pay for everything.

Sometimes life is better than TV.  I just like to hang around to see what will happen next.
  Was she drunk or just plain crazy CC?

Not drunk but close to ape-shit crazy.  But i prefer the term "mentally hilarious".

Do No Evil 
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #514 on: September 24, 2009, 12:06:24 PM »

Just riding in for one second to say hello! I may be gone already when you read this! 

Hugs & Prayers JSM!  an angelic monkey

Sassy, smile:

RIP Sweet Puppy
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #515 on: September 24, 2009, 12:08:57 PM »

I agree, and I'm also sorry about your sister, Fanny.    an angelic monkey
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #516 on: September 24, 2009, 12:09:07 PM »

Are they maxi-pads or mini-pads?         Did I just say that?

Do No Evil 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #517 on: September 24, 2009, 12:13:06 PM »

an angelic monkey I'm sorry, how sad, I can just imagine how upset  I will say a prayer
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #518 on: September 24, 2009, 12:15:00 PM »

It's so sad when something like that happens.  We both know that our pets are a big part of our lives.  A lot of people will disagree but in my personal experience, it's good to get another pet soon.  It won't replace Rocky but it will add something back to the family.

That's really sad.   Its especially hard on older people, when they lose their beloved pet.   When my parents' doxie died, they cried for days.   They still talk about her all the time.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #519 on: September 24, 2009, 12:15:32 PM »

For me, I always cut shoulder pads out, I look ridiculous with shoulder pads. But if they are small ones, that isn't probably too bad, I have had some clothes that the shoulder pads were the size of a feminine napkin 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.