May 16, 2024, 06:18:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #6 7/13/10 - 7/17/10  (Read 250410 times)
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #600 on: July 15, 2010, 10:18:09 PM »

When Desiree came back from Canada, she didn't even have a place to live and had a debt for her medical expenses. She had to go and live with her parents and we don't know how long it was before she was able to work and get out from under her medical conditions and debt. Rotton things like this happen to people. By the time she was on her feet, the kiddos were with their Bio-Dads and even tho I do not like Kaine, Kyron was loved by Kaine. Desiree had visiting, if the kids had to go to foster care, they would have been worse off. Kaine stepped up at that point in time.
I didn't go to every event at my daughter's school and she doesn't make it to every event at her kiddos school. I go in the evenings to the GD school and sometimes if they have something during the day that is really important, I go. Someone from the family goes, sometimes we take turns.
So Derisee was expected to drive 4 hours in the morning and then drive back with Kyron for another 4 hours, else she is not a good enuf Mumma ? Tony Young is a cop, if there had been a whiff of abuse, he would have stepped in. My GD wanted to come and live with me when her parents were getting a divorce because things were a muddle in the house. I looked after her sometime 20 hours a week so my daughter could work her shift work and my place was quiet, no arguing, stable and we had fun. I was a haven for her in that time. Maybe there was tension at Kaine's house with arguing and fighting. Kids hate that.. parents going thru their own stuff and the kid getting caught in the middle or just even being a witness to it is traumatic. My heart goes out to Desiree as she didn't see this coming. 

Me too

I soooo agree with this post!
And yes, I am still dressed for St.Patricks Day.... 

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #601 on: July 15, 2010, 10:25:42 PM »

Well I did ask myself if Desiree and Tony had a falling out with Kaine, have no idea if they did, or Kaine didn't want to do that interview with them.
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #602 on: July 15, 2010, 10:28:41 PM »

Does anyone know if Tony Young has children? If so, do you know where they live?
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #603 on: July 15, 2010, 10:28:49 PM »

Desiree has admitting there were red flags due to Kyron's breaking down as she describes, several times about not wanting to go back home. Lets not take away Kyrons voice and say we don't know if he was in torment. We can say the parents missed the signs, but Kyron, in his 7 year old way, was asking for help. If his mom admits that, then I think we can file that under facts in this case.

It's not taking away Kyron's voice to say that no one really knows why he was upset. Desiree did not say that Kyron told her he was being abused. She's looking back, and trying to make sense of what happened.
Maybe he wanted to stay with his Mom because he missed her, or didn't have to do chores or homework at her house. In a divorce, the non-custodial parent can often be the Disney-Land parent even unintentionally, while the custodial parent is the one who does the discipline and assigns chores. Sometimes, kids just want to stay with the other parent because they are tired of going back and forth. Maybe Kyron wanted his Mom since he missed that as a toddler. Or maybe he was being treated badly by Terri. It could even be all of the above.

Kyron will have a voice no matter what. He has parents who are speaking for him, as well as a community that encompasses

The child is missing, you are suspecting Terri, yet you don't want to think that Kyron may have been unhappy in the home? That makes no sense. I am going to agree with Kyrons mother that it is true that Kyron didn't want to leave their home and she missing red flags. She at least knows the child.

d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #604 on: July 15, 2010, 10:40:03 PM »

To whomever asked this is the only link I can get on as well I couldn't get to the time line earlier.

And to Desiree she fully adressed why she was not at the science fair she had to work, been there done that, and it sucks.  Desiree has adressed everything 100% towards Kyron disappearing.  Yes I would like to know why she didn't have custody, but feel those questions to her involvement in Kyrons life have been adressed.  She was very active in his life and had him almost everyweekend.  So I am leaving all that alone, she is pain enough.

Am I saying Kaine had something to with this no, I don't know.  All I can see is chaos and a lot of mud swinging and no Kyron, sure police are doing plenty behind the scenes.

To the lie detector tests TH/SM supposdly failed, in Haleigh Cummings did they ever (LE) come out and see she flunked?**really can't remember.  Very seldom does LE say that someone failed or not, even those not suspect to anything.  They don't say anything.
If TH/SM failed let's just "what if" here, she was having affairs all over town and the reason she won't tell the truth of where she was.  Then I have to ask myself at this point it is kind of passed the point with all the info coming out about MC, and if me and I was sleeping around, and being looked at for harming my step son, to he** with secrets I would come clean.

this gives me a headache....
4getUnot
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #605 on: July 15, 2010, 10:52:28 PM »

Does this suggest given Kaine wants to move back into the home and obviously everyone and their brother will know where he is at, does this suggest he no longer fears for his life and a possible MFHP?

Who will take care of Kiara???

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #606 on: July 15, 2010, 10:55:03 PM »

Sorry if already posted...

~~~~~

investigators are re-interviewing people who say they saw Kyron at Skyline School the day he disappeared.

One person who has been asked again about what he saw is Skyline seventh-grader Tyler Kessinger, whose science fair project was on antimatter. He said investigators came back to interview him last week at his home.

“I just saw him (Kyron) in the gym, and I saw the truck out in the parking lot,” he said Wednesday. Kessinger said Kyron was looking at other students’ science fair projects, seemed happy and was with friends.

Kessinger said he hopes it’s all cleared up soon because it’s a frightening situation for him.

“Just knowing someone took him and not coming out and confessing, and that he’s probably in some other random place,” he said.

He said when he saw Kyron in the gym he didn’t see Terri Horman with him. He and his family have turned over pictures they took at the science fair to investigators, but they’ve been asked not to disclose the timeframe in which he saw Kyron.

http://www.katu.com/news/local/98434609.html

Okay here we go another strange thing has any noticed that the word Terri's P/up or the Horman's P/up is not said, it referred to as the truck?
I am sure I am wrong, and not excusing Terri for her behavior, but things just don't add up, any one in the room tell me if you hired a landscaper to spruce up your yard (keep in mind gated community), your spouce wouldn't realize that?  I know mine would...
I don't think we are getting the "whole" story here, and yes conspicary theory, but yesterday when Desiree and Tony came out and spoke on Today asked myself three things..
1. Thought they were not doing press conferences this week.
2. Where is Kaine?
3. The statemet Desiree made about Kyron crying and her missing that (not her fault, won't blame this woman), she didn't say Terri was mean to him, she didn't say Terri beat him, she didn't say Kaine was mean to him, she didn't say Kaine beat him, more what she didn't say.

I firmly believe Tony helps Desiree write her scripts, they are very concise, direct and solid.  And NOTHING wrong with that either.

He didn't see Terri with Kyron, yet saw the truck in the parking lot?anyone catch that?
pdh3
Monkey Junky

« Reply #607 on: July 15, 2010, 11:11:01 PM »

Desiree has admitting there were red flags due to Kyron's breaking down as she describes, several times about not wanting to go back home. Lets not take away Kyrons voice and say we don't know if he was in torment. We can say the parents missed the signs, but Kyron, in his 7 year old way, was asking for help. If his mom admits that, then I think we can file that under facts in this case.

It's not taking away Kyron's voice to say that no one really knows why he was upset. Desiree did not say that Kyron told her he was being abused. She's looking back, and trying to make sense of what happened.
Maybe he wanted to stay with his Mom because he missed her, or didn't have to do chores or homework at her house. In a divorce, the non-custodial parent can often be the Disney-Land parent even unintentionally, while the custodial parent is the one who does the discipline and assigns chores. Sometimes, kids just want to stay with the other parent because they are tired of going back and forth. Maybe Kyron wanted his Mom since he missed that as a toddler. Or maybe he was being treated badly by Terri. It could even be all of the above.

Kyron will have a voice no matter what. He has parents who are speaking for him, as well as a community that encompasses

The child is missing, you are suspecting Terri, yet you don't want to think that Kyron may have been unhappy in the home? That makes no sense. I am going to agree with Kyrons mother that it is true that Kyron didn't want to leave their home and she missing red flags. She at least knows the child.

I didn't say what I believe. I said that Desiree did not say that Kyron directly told her he was being abused, and that she is looking back and possibly being influenced by what happened later. You wanted to say it's a fact, and it hasn't been established as that. It's her feeling. I happen to hope that's NOT the case, because I'd hate for Desiree to carry that with her for the rest of her life. She certainly doesn't need to blame herself for not realizing that Terri would cause Kyron to disappear. No one saw that coming.
I do think that Terri was not as kind and loving to Kyron as she wanted everyone to believe. I think she's a liar, and quite possibly a murderer. She's unfit to be around children.

Without the ability to ask Kyron why he was crying, no one can really know why he was upset.
I hope Desiree gets the chance to ask him one day soon.

What's done in the dark will always come to light.
4getUnot
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #608 on: July 15, 2010, 11:14:55 PM »

Anyone can toss annners my way. I can be wrong, no problem. Because there is nothing solid
and we can all have our own opinions. Mine are shifting. But tomorrow I might change my mind as more comes out. To do with Kyron, not the divorce.

Maybe Kaine doesn't have all of his clothes with him. He expected them to arrest her for the MFH and probably just grabbed a bag full. Maybe he deosn't give a carp what he looks like at this point in time. He's got to be really mad:  Kyron missing, wife in HIS house, he's living  ?? not in famliar surroundings and he probably has to pay her to get out of his house and pay her interim alimony or support.

If she goes to jail for taking Kyron he won't have to worry paying her will he?

bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #609 on: July 16, 2010, 11:04:30 AM »

When Desiree came back from Canada, she didn't even have a place to live and had a debt for her medical expenses. She had to go and live with her parents and we don't know how long it was before she was able to work and get out from under her medical conditions and debt. Rotton things like this happen to people. By the time she was on her feet, the kiddos were with their Bio-Dads and even tho I do not like Kaine, Kyron was loved by Kaine. Desiree had visiting, if the kids had to go to foster care, they would have been worse off. Kaine stepped up at that point in time.
I didn't go to every event at my daughter's school and she doesn't make it to every event at her kiddos school. I go in the evenings to the GD school and sometimes if they have something during the day that is really important, I go. Someone from the family goes, sometimes we take turns.
So Derisee was expected to drive 4 hours in the morning and then drive back with Kyron for another 4 hours, else she is not a good enuf Mumma ? Tony Young is a cop, if there had been a whiff of abuse, he would have stepped in. My GD wanted to come and live with me when her parents were getting a divorce because things were a muddle in the house. I looked after her sometime 20 hours a week so my daughter could work her shift work and my place was quiet, no arguing, stable and we had fun. I was a haven for her in that time. Maybe there was tension at Kaine's house with arguing and fighting. Kids hate that.. parents going thru their own stuff and the kid getting caught in the middle or just even being a witness to it is traumatic. My heart goes out to Desiree as she didn't see this coming. 

Me too

Me three

I am having the hardest time staying in the cage.  Hope that is resolved soon.

Where is Kyron?  God Bless Kyron.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #610 on: July 16, 2010, 11:14:22 AM »

Does this suggest given Kaine wants to move back into the home and obviously everyone and their brother will know where he is at, does this suggest he no longer fears for his life and a possible MFHP?

Kaine will find a new woman to take of his child she will become  pregnant and he will make her
leave or  do something then he will keep the child. JMO

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #611 on: July 16, 2010, 11:14:40 AM »

I believe that Desiree is mistakenly beating herself up over perceived missed red flags.

Could it be that Kyron protested his departure following his visits with Desiree and Tony because he loved not being compelled to compete with a little sister for attention?  Could it be that this little seven year old loved an environment that had few expectations; no homework; no chores and minimum discipline.

Hey … our grandkids desperately attempt to manipulate longer stays when visiting with Mama and Papa.  They all realize where the pressure is lifted.

Think about it.  Kaine lived under the same roof as Terri and Kyron.  If his son was being abused emotionally or physically ... would Kaine have been compliant?  Would he have turned a blind eye?

I do not like Kaine.  I consider him a cad.  I consider him a control freak.  I have backed up my reasoning in previous posts.  However … I will give the man the benefit of the doubt that he would be aware if Terri … who had raised, cared and loved Kyron since infancy … was mistreating his son.  Photos and testimonials of others affirm that Terri was devoted to Kyron.  There is NOTHING out there to the contrary.

I firmly believe that the disappearance of Kyron was motivated by Terri but … I also believe that her actions had everything to do with hurting Kaine and ... in Terri’s warped irrational thought process … she felt justified.

When I consider the murder for hire plot regarding Kaine ... I know it does not look good for Kyron ... but my ongoing prayer is that this precious little boy  has not been harmed.

As always ... IMO

Janet

+++++++

Kyron Horman's mother Desiree Young says boy's disappearance was 'very planned'
Published: Wednesday, July 14, 2010, 6:03 AM
Updated: Wednesday, July 14, 2010, 6:43 PM

Desiree Young said she overlooked warning signs from her son before he vanished.

She described "red flags," such as Kyron's increasing unhappiness with returning to his father and stepmother's Portland home after visiting his mother.

"He wanted to come live with us," she said. "Several times he would just break down and sob because he wanted to stay."

She said she's guilt-stricken that she wasn't there to protect him and that she missed the science fair – the last time anyone saw the Skyline second-grader.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/kyron_hormans_mother_desiree_y_1.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
NCSunny
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #612 on: July 16, 2010, 11:18:48 AM »

Kaine will find a new woman to take of his child she will become  pregnant and he will make her

I agree, it seems to be SOP for him. Although to be fair, I hope that doesn't happen.

NCSunny

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #613 on: July 16, 2010, 11:23:05 AM »

The following article is a good overview of the Kyron Korman case.  IMO.

Janet

++++++

Kyron Horman's Stepmother, Terri Horman, Getting Death Threats, Lawyer Says
Judge Expected Today to Decide How Long Terri Horman Has to Move Out of Family's Home
July 16, 2010

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/search-kyron-terri-horman-death-threats-facing-eviction/story?id=11178014

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #614 on: July 16, 2010, 06:25:59 PM »

But the question that bothers me, how do we know if Kyron was being abused? We don't, I'm not sure how to take the cries to Desiree from Kyron, could be he just wanted to stay with her, could be he felt left out with a new baby in the house, that's normal, could be he was abused, don't know. And one other thing I don't know is why just assume Terri was abusive, could have been Kaine as well, we just don't know.
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #615 on: July 16, 2010, 06:39:14 PM »

The same exact thing crossed my mind..... almost seems like a pattern, doesn't it?

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #616 on: July 16, 2010, 11:47:31 AM »

Good morning monkeys---

Most of the time I think it's funny to see a man manipulated by a woman and vice versa.  In this case, because a young child is missing and likely dead, it isn't the least bit funny.  I don't think Kaine is a stupid person, but he might be book smart but not the least bit street smart. I think Terri played him like a fiddle and he had no idea what she was really capable of. 

Since I don't know any of them personally, I don't have a basis to either like or dislike Kaine. I have no idea what went on in that house.  Terri, however, has shown herself to be a person deserving of scorn. Among other things, it appears more than likely that she had a hand in whatever happened to Kyron and none of the rest of them seem to be involved. I hold her in contempt as I do Casey Anthony and Scott Peterson. 

As for the rest, I feel sorry for them and feel they are absolutely destroyed by what seems to be Terri's actions.

If and when the whole story comes out, I might change my mind, but as of now, I remind myself that these people are not characters in a novel or some other fictional narrative, but real people with real lives and real grief. I don't want to add to that.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #617 on: July 16, 2010, 11:47:49 AM »

The Lion King production is coming to the Queen Elizabeth theater in Vancouver, BC.  I will be treating my granddaughter in honor of her nineth birthday.  Today ... picking up tickets and shopping for outfits that will be appropriate for the occasion is where it is at.  I will have to keep my frustration hidden.  This little gal is so particular in regards to clothes.  I have a sinking feeling Walmart ... my store of choice .... may not be an option for Miss Fussy.

Anyways ... when I consider the Terri Horman and Michael Cook affair ... I am having my doubts that Terri Horman is going to break and reveal what happened to Kyron.  This woman does not have a conscience.  It is all about me ... me ... me.  However ... a break in the case could happen in a manner that is very unexpected and ... my hope is that this break will happen by the time I return this afternoon.

Have a good day all!

Janet
8:45 PM PT

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #618 on: July 16, 2010, 11:50:37 AM »

Thanks to Red, Klaas, Mods and Techs for all the work being done behind the scenes to keep the SM site up and running.

Janet

_____

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #619 on: July 16, 2010, 11:54:32 AM »

The Lion King production is coming to the Queen Elizabeth theater in Vancouver, BC.  I will be treating my granddaughter in honor of her nineth birthday.  Today ... picking up tickets and shopping for outfits that will be appropriate for the occasion is where it is at.  I will have to keep my frustration hidden.  This little gal is so particular in regards to clothes.  I have a sinking feeling Walmart ... my store of choice .... may not be an option for Miss Fussy.

Anyways ... when I consider the Terri Horman and Michael Cook affair ... I am having my doubts that Terri Horman is going to break and reveal what happened to Kyron.  This woman does not have a conscience.  It is all about me ... me ... me.  However ... a break in the case could happen in a manner that is very unexpected and ... my hope is that this break will happen by the time I return this afternoon.

Have a good day all!

Janet
8:45 PM PT

I don't think Terri is just going to blurt out what happened, but stranger things have happened. Have a good time with Miss Fussy 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.