May 06, 2024, 02:28:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #47  (Read 397068 times)
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1460 on: October 21, 2008, 10:57:30 AM »

Wooo Hooo....just got off the phone with ORNL.....they are expecting to recieve TODAY...more material to do forensics on.....they said it is *new* stuff from the car.......Des....

Great news!  You are sooooooo good, Des!
monkey deep
Scared Monkey

Look deep into the truth before you speak the fact

« Reply #1461 on: October 21, 2008, 10:57:44 AM »

I know that the girl on the left is Annie, I am referring to the girl on the right, I tried to crop Annie out of the picture. But the girl on the right looks more like the girl in the new photo. I am unsure of her name. And Klaas you are right it could just be a random photo thrown into the mix to example orgy parties. IDK anymore with this group of kids/ young adults whatever anyone refers to them as. I personally NEVER partied like that.

The lies you tell only stack the evidence against yourself, NOT the people you lie about!
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1462 on: October 21, 2008, 10:59:31 AM »

Wooo Hooo....just got off the phone with ORNL.....they are expecting to recieve TODAY...more material to do forensics on.....they said it is *new* stuff from the car.......Des....

Good grief Destiny!!! How much *new stuff* can they keep finding?Maybe they should of had that fine toothed comb handy the first time...Excited anyway...

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1463 on: October 21, 2008, 11:00:49 AM »

Then I probably should not mention that the Florida Alligator as come accustom to the salt water and is capable of bearing it in order to travel from place to place.  Though not common to see them on the beaches, it does happen.  I am just saying this to let you know that even given all of that, the rate of attacks are extremely low.  I believe it was like 8 or 9 from 2000 to present, and that was from ALL over.

LOL..if you weren't preggers I'd GAG you..(what did I do with the duct tape??)...LOL...now you stop that talk young lady!  LOL
Alright fine...I wont talk about them anymore.  I was informed over the weekend that the sherrifs office one county over from me is training their officers how to handle the Comoto Dragon..aparently they are roaming free around SW Florida...
Ok I am done. 

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1464 on: October 21, 2008, 11:01:01 AM »

Good Morning to all Smile

Good Morning kerryjean1

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1465 on: October 21, 2008, 11:01:40 AM »

Cool, thanks Destiny!  I wonder if this is "stuff" the FBI lab has already tested?
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1466 on: October 21, 2008, 11:02:07 AM »

Wonderful...thanks for sharing that info Destiny!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1467 on: October 21, 2008, 11:04:01 AM »

Mornin monkeys!!!
Des-thanks a bunch!! You are the best!! 

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1468 on: October 21, 2008, 11:04:03 AM »

Lawson Lamar
State Attorney
Ninth Judicial Circuit of Florida

415 North Orange Avenue
Orlando, Florida  32801
(407) 836-2400

PRESS RELEASE

Danielle Tavernier
Public Information Officer
(407) 836-xxxx

October 21, 2008

State of Florida vs. Casey Marie Anthony

In light of the decision of the Grand Jury to indict defendant Casey Marie Anthony in connection with the death of her child and lying to the police, the State of Florida late yesterday afternoon filed a Nolle Prosequi in case number 48-2008-CF-10925-O that charged the defendant with the Neglect of her Child.

The neglect charges were premised on the theory that her child, Caylee Marie, was still alive.  As the investigation progressed and it became clear that the evidence proved that the child was deceased, the State sought an indictment on the legally appropriate charges.

We remain prepared to proceed to trial on the charges in the indictment. 

While the State understands the importance of this information to the community, this office does not want to create the type of publicity that would lead to a change of venue.  Therefore, we will not comment further on the case itself. No calculation has or will be made on potential sentences if these charges result in convictions.

Remember, these charges are only allegations and do not constitute a proof of guilt. Ms. Anthony has the right to a trial by jury and is cloaked with the presumption of innocence.

Until legal discovery is disclosed to the defense, there are no public records.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1469 on: October 21, 2008, 11:04:17 AM »

Then I probably should not mention that the Florida Alligator as come accustom to the salt water and is capable of bearing it in order to travel from place to place.  Though not common to see them on the beaches, it does happen.  I am just saying this to let you know that even given all of that, the rate of attacks are extremely low.  I believe it was like 8 or 9 from 2000 to present, and that was from ALL over.

LOL..if you weren't preggers I'd GAG you..(what did I do with the duct tape??)...LOL...now you stop that talk young lady!  LOL
Alright fine...I wont talk about them anymore.  I was informed over the weekend that the sherrifs office one county over from me is training their officers how to handle the Comoto Dragon..aparently they are roaming free around SW Florida...
Ok I am done. 

Rest in Peace Caylee

kerryjean1
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1470 on: October 21, 2008, 11:04:32 AM »

I know that the girl on the left is Annie, I am referring to the girl on the right, I tried to crop Annie out of the picture. But the girl on the right looks more like the girl in the new photo. I am unsure of her name. And Klaas you are right it could just be a random photo thrown into the mix to example orgy parties. IDK anymore with this group of kids/ young adults whatever anyone refers to them as. I personally NEVER partied like that.

I too think it looks like her- and posted this pic last night

it is probably not- but I still think it looks like her.
does anyone know her name?

Smile Kerry

"Out of all the things I've ever lost, I miss my mind the most" ~unknown
littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1471 on: October 21, 2008, 11:04:47 AM »

Good Morning to all Smile

Good Morning kerryjean1

Mornin kerryjean1! 

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1472 on: October 21, 2008, 11:05:05 AM »

Those pictures Dolce are about the extent of my misbehavings...
Uh huh...its always the quiet ones...I got my eye on you especially Miss Tater!!

le singe bete
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1473 on: October 21, 2008, 11:05:10 AM »

How is it that kc doesnt want to see anyone.  She does nothing all day you think she would look forward to seeing her parents and brother (the Missing Lee)  Even if the visit are made public--she doesnt have to talk about the case.  No pictures  :of Caylee in her cell-but when she was out in the public all she wore is that  t shirt with Caylee picture.  She has no concern for george or cindy-you would think she would want to see them to see how they are holding up.  What an evil person she is. p.s  Thanks to all you monkeys for all the great information-I live in N.J  and there is very little in the news concerning this case.

Hi!  I think having visitors and the pictures are the only things Casey can control now.....and I think she feels she is punishing her parents, especially her mother....by not allowing them to visit.  JMO
I agree with you again Sunny.  I just wrote that in a post to Tater. 

In her mind this probably validates her "celebrity" status...I mean even Paris and Lindsay did "hard time".   

I guess what strikes me as similiar in people with "Casey-like" issues is that even with the overwhelming amount of evidence, and the blatant lying, they maintain their innocence.   They can no longer be reasoned with.  They talk in circles.  You cannot get to the bottom of anything they say.  They are SO accustomed to lying that they have stopped trying to make sure it's air tight.  They just tell outrageous lies and leave them lying there for everyone else to analyze and trip over.

Do you think Casey feels a deep shame when she is in that quiet cell she now calls home?  There are no cell phone/tv/dramas to distract her mind.  She's left alone with what she's done.  And she knows the world will soon forget her. 

If she's SANE, then she knows the difference between right and wrong, and she knows she's done WRONG.  Can her mind think about that?

Back to lurking!  Have a great day Monkeys!

Justice Pour Tous -- et Casey Avant Tout!
kerryjean1
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1474 on: October 21, 2008, 11:06:50 AM »

I get what you mean AM.  This is another reason I think that the photo is not from the Casey Anthony Friends Group.  If it is/was Casey I would have expected that they would blurr out atleast the man's face.  IMO 

Thank you, Dolce!! 

With many of the friends in these photographs (such as at the "anything but clothes" party, or whatever it was called), at first they didn't blur anything out.. at least Fox and NG didn't.  Then perhaps because they realized it wasn't a good idea, they did blur out people who are not Casey, and who are probably not even connected to the case. 

I'm guessing this picture- being in Casey's photobucket account- is a "stock" type photo, or are of people she doesn't even know.. she probably found it online somewhere, thought it looked cool for whatever reason, and saved it.  I'm not sure why that photo would have been shown on the news.. except as somebody else pointed out, to hype up the story. The media doesn't have any of these sex party pictures, I don't believe?  So they grab something "titillating" from the photobucket account to use as a teaser of things to come. 
I agree with you...and even though it was pointed out that neither myself nor A-1 is Tim Gunn the hat in the photo does look designer based on the material and the plaid color.  In any case, wether designer or thrift, it is not an item I see fitting into the wardrobe of those she partied with.  (On another note, Tim Gunn is a very sweet person, and I would not mind being him!!)

Dolce- It was me who made the comment about Tim Gunn and I was referring to myself- "I" am no Tim Gunn not you Smile

Smile Kerry

"Out of all the things I've ever lost, I miss my mind the most" ~unknown
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1475 on: October 21, 2008, 11:07:24 AM »

Fabulous news Miss Des!!! Keep up the good work!!  YOU SO TOTALLY ROCK!!!   

Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1476 on: October 21, 2008, 11:07:43 AM »

Those pictures Dolce are about the extent of my misbehavings...
Uh huh...its always the quiet ones...I got my eye on you especially Miss Tater!!

Whew! For a minute there until I read quiet ones.I thought you were talking about me...

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1477 on: October 21, 2008, 11:08:05 AM »

Mornin monkeys!!!
Des-thanks a bunch!! You are the best!! 

who is ORNL?

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
monkey deep
Scared Monkey

Look deep into the truth before you speak the fact

« Reply #1478 on: October 21, 2008, 11:09:14 AM »

I too think it looks like her- and posted this pic last night

it is probably not- but I still think it looks like her.
does anyone know her name?

thanks for posting a bigger pic of her! I missed your post from last night Wink

The lies you tell only stack the evidence against yourself, NOT the people you lie about!
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1479 on: October 21, 2008, 11:10:25 AM »

Good grief Destiny!!! How much *new stuff* can they keep finding?Maybe they should of had that fine toothed comb handy the first time...Excited anyway...

Remember....LE forensics team dismantled the whole back end/trunck of the car...really pissed Koby off...but nooks and crannies...and undercarriage... hold all kinds of goodies.....Des

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.