May 13, 2024, 07:28:34 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #103 4/04/09 - 4/07/09  (Read 242136 times)
Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1700 on: February 06, 2009, 10:27:40 PM »

I can think of one who will be on a front row seat in all her glory with a Caylee is alive sign.

Oh. I thought you were talking about Kalani or whatever that guy who wears white sunglasses is. The one who was at the Anthonys' house all the time as the only supporter when all the others were protesting Casey being out on bond and not talking.

You meant Joy.

I call that a draw Wink

Hey is she the woman quoted in the news release re. the arrest of the guy who had two inflatable companions in his Lincoln in front of the Publix store (check out front page)?  He supposedly was (eventually?) headed to target to buy his companions clothing so as to tell them apart.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1701 on: February 06, 2009, 10:28:35 PM »

Babybear I bet there will be people that go to that church that will stop going there because of all this nonsense. Cindy is one sick woman, but I would like to know why the pastor of this church is going along with all this.

Sorry, I must have missed this discussion. Are you saying there is actually a "Do Not Admit" list or some such thing?

"The people that aren't welcome, most of them know who they are. The security team for the church and the Anthonys will know and they will be respectfully turned away," attorney Brad Conway said Friday afternoon."

<snipped>
http://www.wftv.com/news/18659620/detail.html#-

Yes, shell. A "you are not welcome here" list!

NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1702 on: February 06, 2009, 10:29:15 PM »

Ok, I've been debating about posting this, but it's bugging me.  I really like the candle and pink balloons idea.  I was thinking that if all of the monkeys who really care for Caylee could get together and hold their own service, everyone welcome, all about Caylee, how great that would be. Of course, that's impossible. But then I was wondering if we could have a memorial thread here, where all monkeys so inclined could post photos of their pink balloons rising into the sky--in the forests, along the beach, in the city, near the mountains. It would make me happy to see those photos and know how deeply she was loved in so many places.  Kind of a dorky idea.

But then this was pushing my buttons a bit. I lost someone I loved dearly about 15 months ago, and this brought back some levels of grief I thought I had moved beyond.  Plus, my spiritual life tends to be more internal and I'm not used to expressing things outwardly so much.

So, thanks for listening, but I just wish there were a way to memorialize Caylee with no strife, no hope for profit, and no media circus.

I think we all wish that blurry ...
and I'm sorry this has brought more grief upon you ... Grief isn't an easy thing to work through and sometimes when you think you've dealt with it - it sneaks up on you to let you know it isn't finished ... when you least expect it ... but you will work through, sometimes , again and again ... and it does get easier ... it never ends ... some people say they "get over it" ... and honestly I don't think that happens ... but they do find a positive way to deal with it ... a way that heals ... and that healing is different for everyone and takes a different path and time for everyone ... but you will take it ... your own path in your own time ... Bless you blurry!

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1703 on: February 06, 2009, 10:30:53 PM »

I can think of one who will be on a front row seat in all her glory with a Caylee is alive sign.

Oh. I thought you were talking about Kalani or whatever that guy who wears white sunglasses is. The one who was at the Anthonys' house all the time as the only supporter when all the others were protesting Casey being out on bond and not talking.

You meant Joy.

I call that a draw Wink

Hey is she the woman quoted in the news release re. the arrest of the guy who had two inflatable companions in his Lincoln in front of the Publix store (check out front page)?  He supposedly was (eventually?) headed to target to buy his companions clothing so as to tell them apart.

Probably so Foggy... she has been everywhere else.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1704 on: February 06, 2009, 10:31:43 PM »

Night Monkeys, JSM has had a hell of a week. Going to take my medicine and go to bed. Prayers for Caylee, prayers for Monkeys. See you in the AM  Also pray for me. TIA JSM
Extra prayers for you JSM!  Love ya girl!  Kisses to Josef!

NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1705 on: February 06, 2009, 10:36:47 PM »

Sory forgot my manners HELLO Monkeys and guest. If anyone would start trouble it would be Joy
What list do you think Joy is on ... I've wondered ... In List ... Out List ... To Be Picked Up By Secret Service List ?  .... 

Well since she is an agent with the FBI she may be on the do not allow list. But she also works for Biaz, so she may be on the allow list. but since she also works as a PI she may be incognito. But then GA is her daughters Godfather, she may be with the family.....Did I cover all of her Identities
Nope .. sorry darla ... she is also related to the Bush's ... and by the Bush's ... she means GW and Laura ... not like azealas and the like ... I asked ... I was set straight!  Bush family member she is!  Egads!  (Lord ... give special strength and love to those who are not mentally capable) ...

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1706 on: February 06, 2009, 10:40:09 PM »

Time for me to bid you all a good night.

Have a great evening and I enjoyed interacting with you all!

NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1707 on: February 06, 2009, 10:42:09 PM »

Time for me to bid you all a good night.

Have a great evening and I enjoyed interacting with you all!

Night Brandi!  Thanks for being the "good angel" on my shoulder ... I owe ya!   

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1708 on: February 06, 2009, 10:44:46 PM »

Ok, I've been debating about posting this, but it's bugging me.  I really like the candle and pink balloons idea.  I was thinking that if all of the monkeys who really care for Caylee could get together and hold their own service, everyone welcome, all about Caylee, how great that would be. Of course, that's impossible. But then I was wondering if we could have a memorial thread here, where all monkeys so inclined could post photos of their pink balloons rising into the sky--in the forests, along the beach, in the city, near the mountains. It would make me happy to see those photos and know how deeply she was loved in so many places.  Kind of a dorky idea.

But then this was pushing my buttons a bit. I lost someone I loved dearly about 15 months ago, and this brought back some levels of grief I thought I had moved beyond.  Plus, my spiritual life tends to be more internal and I'm not used to expressing things outwardly so much.

So, thanks for listening, but I just wish there were a way to memorialize Caylee with no strife, no hope for profit, and no media circus.

and I'm sorry this has brought more grief upon you ... Grief isn't an easy thing to work through and sometimes when you think you've dealt with it - it sneaks up on you to let you know it isn't finished ... when you least expect it ... but you will work through, sometimes , again and again ... and it does get easier ... it never ends ... some people say they "get over it" ... and honestly I don't think that happens ... but they do find a positive way to deal with it ... a way that heals ... and that healing is different for everyone and takes a different path and time for everyone ... but you will take it ... your own path in your own time ... Bless you blurry!

I don't think your idea is dorky one bit.  The day of Riley Ann Sawyers funeral in Ohio, they released pink balloons.  Friends from all over did the same. Some were released in Kuwait, South Africa, Canada, PA, NC, SD, TX, KY, MI, CT. 

Some just had their own family.  One was a teacher, and she had her students also release with her on the school grounds.  One lady had a release at her church, with the members.

Remembering Caylee....and that is an excellent thought on your part.  Some of the photos were put on the memorial site, that Riley's grandma had created. 

blurrymonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1709 on: February 06, 2009, 10:45:42 PM »

Thanks, Newfie. I take great comfort in knowing that both my loved one and Caylee are safe, happy, and at peace. God bless all monkeys, and have a good night.
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1710 on: February 06, 2009, 10:47:31 PM »

Sory forgot my manners HELLO Monkeys and guest. If anyone would start trouble it would be Joy
What list do you think Joy is on ... I've wondered ... In List ... Out List ... To Be Picked Up By Secret Service List ?  .... 

Well since she is an agent with the FBI she may be on the do not allow list. But she also works for Biaz, so she may be on the allow list. but since she also works as a PI she may be incognito. But then GA is her daughters Godfather, she may be with the family.....Did I cover all of her Identities
Nope .. sorry darla ... she is also related to the Bush's ... and by the Bush's ... she means GW and Laura ... not like azealas and the like ... I asked ... I was set straight!  Bush family member she is!  Egads!  (Lord ... give special strength and love to those who are not mentally capable) ...

Oh sorry I forgot the Bush's...that would be the ones with a ranch in Houston and one in Dallas with the limo

God Bless!
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1711 on: February 06, 2009, 10:48:19 PM »

I take great comfort in knowing that both my loved one and Caylee are safe, happy, and at peace. God bless all monkeys, and have a good night.
Amen blurry.

darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1712 on: February 06, 2009, 10:49:28 PM »

Goodnight and sweet dreams to the Monks heading to bed.

God Bless!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1713 on: February 06, 2009, 10:49:58 PM »

Nite Brandi
Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1714 on: February 06, 2009, 10:50:53 PM »

Hi Blurry,

I'm with you.  I tend to grieve alone.  I had a conversation like this with my best friend one day about prayer.  I can pray under the trees, in my barn, by the creek or waiting for one of my kin while they run into the store etc. Its the same when I'm grieving.

My DH asks me why I stare off sometimes, but he doesn't get that it's a moment w/my absent loved one again.  Its a moment when I can see my loved one again or when I hear their voice--whether it be their words or a whinny or a whine or bark.  Its all so personal, this grieving is. 

I have always been concerned and interested in the cases of lost children.  But in my case, it was two pics of Caylee that have drawn me so deeply into this case.  Those pics are almost identical w/two pics I took of my own baby when she was Caylees age.

All this to say while psychs and shrinks can remark on ritualized gatherings being important to the grieving process and "letting go", I think it can be over-rated esp if those rituals are conducted under the clouds of irreverance, suspicion, and mean spiritedness (to name a few).

God love the wee darlin', Caylee.  I don't much care what observance or other folks choose to remember her.  What does matter imho is that folks spend as much time looking after the lost and lonely ones as they do for a little one who is already gone, God rest her soul.

Foggy
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1715 on: February 06, 2009, 10:52:11 PM »

Oh sorry I forgot the Bush's...that would be the ones with a ranch in Houston and one in Dallas with the limo
Yes Yes ... see ... it's all coming back to you now isn't it ... she prefers the Houston Ranch though ... in case you want to go a-visiting with her ...
(Please God ... let her be on a secret service watch list!  GW isn't my most favorite person in the world ... but I do kinda like the guy ... and certainly don't wish Joy on him!)

NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1716 on: February 06, 2009, 10:55:20 PM »

Past my bedtime Monkeys ... gonna try that whole Vicks thing again ... didn't work last night ... but willing to try again!  I'm a believer!  (or trying to be!)  See you all in the AM! 

darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1717 on: February 06, 2009, 11:00:23 PM »

Past my bedtime Monkeys ... gonna try that whole Vicks thing again ... didn't work last night ... but willing to try again!  I'm a believer!  (or trying to be!)  See you all in the AM! 

Goodnight Newfie, going myself as soon as local news goes off.

God Bless!
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1718 on: February 06, 2009, 11:04:51 PM »

"She doesn't know a tort from a tart."

It's Jose that got that one mixed up.

Anyway, a smart lady like Kenny-Basen and the best she can up with is the one armed man, 911, Osama bin Laden. etc.
She is a forensics lawyer ?  Or a fiction writer.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1719 on: February 06, 2009, 11:10:05 PM »

"She doesn't know a tort from a tart."

It's Jose that got that one mixed up.

Anyway, a smart lady like Kenny-Basen and the best she can up with is the one armed man, 911, Osama bin Laden. etc.
She is a forensics lawyer ?  Or a fiction writer.

More like a blowhard sow, unfortunately with a degree & license to practice 

Sweet dreams monkeys, have a nice weekend!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.