May 02, 2024, 01:15:17 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #64  (Read 361017 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1540 on: November 23, 2008, 05:49:17 PM »

Does anyone know it LE goes ahead with the DP, can they back off of it if KC or family decides to TALK?????
I think they already had their chance to "talk" when she had the deadline. Seems like it was in September. I had knee surgery so was a little out of it for awhile. But I seem to remember she had a week or so to talk and then they filed for the death penalty.

updated 1:37 p.m. EDT, Tue September 2, 2008
No immunity for Caylee's mom, prosecutor says

ORLANDO, Florida (AP) -- The mother of a missing Florida toddler no longer has an offer of immunity from prosecutors to help in the search.

The state attorney's office said it had not heard back from Casey Anthony before the offer expired Tuesday morning.
The sheriff's office said earlier that investigators believe 3-year-old Caylee Anthony is dead.

Casey Anthony's attorney, Jose Baez, didn't immediately respond to a phone and e-mail message for comment.

Investigators have been searching for Caylee since mid-July when she was reported missing after not being seen for about a month.

Prosecutors had extended an offer of limited immunity to the child's mother in exchange for her cooperation.

http://edition1.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/09/02/caylee.missing.ap/index.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1541 on: November 23, 2008, 05:50:11 PM »

Bringing this over from WS:
<<snip>>
Has anyone read the latest National Enquirer?
Wow... if true and I wonder when this area was found and when they are planning on taking Casey there ?

Wouldn't Baez have a say on Casey going there?
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1542 on: November 23, 2008, 05:52:23 PM »

The Enquirer says 'the original grave' for Caylee has been found.
Cadav. Dogs were pulling/straining at their leashes at the site.

"The shallow burial place is located in a heavily wooded area near a small pond just off Orlando dirt road - not far from the Anthony household, investigators revealed to The Enquirer.
Evidence unearthed at the scene indicates that accused child-murderer Casey Anthony temporarily buried her 2-year old daughter at the site before moving the body to another location.

Little plastic beads and a cross like Caylee wore were found in the empty grave. In addition, the cadaver dogs' reaction indicates we're now a step closer to finding where her killer next took her body."

Authorities surmise that Casey panicked after Caylee died and needed a place to quickly bury the child - and chose a nearby location with which she was familiar.

Investigators are planning to take Casey to the site to show her they are one step closer to finding Caylee.

Casey was seen borrowing a shovel from a neighbor on June 18. Six days later, on June 24 Casey was seen moving something from the trunk of one car to another at her home.
*I had not read anything about this!*

The article goes on to say that she put the body in a second car to move it from this original burial site!
The NE is usually full of Sh*t, but there is usually a portion that is bang on. The neighbour did report a green truck with a man driving ( I am assuming not Lee as the neighbour would know what Lee looked like ) being at the A house with Casey. No more about that tidbit and none of her friends' police statements say anything about being at the house except Tony. Tony has a jeep.  There was no mention of anything being moved like that that I remember. Who's to say that the neighbour, Brian Something didn't make another police report ?  I guess we will just have to stay tuned.  Over on the Fox Orlando blog they were going metal a while ago about the green pick up and there was a green pick up truck in Lee's driveway at the same time. Jesse ? He has a truck, but he was long gone from Orlando when the Fox Blogger spies were doing drive by's. She could have conned one of her friends into helping her move her stuff to Tony's or some other daily fav.
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1543 on: November 23, 2008, 05:56:14 PM »

Happy End of the Weekend Monkeys.....

I have sat and listed to each part of these interviews 2 times so far.  The more I listen to Cindy, and yes I HAVE ACTUALLY LISTENED TO HER RAMBLE ON 2X per part....(I may need to be institutionalized here soon)...but the notes I have taken and then go back and listen to their on air interviews the contradictions just keep adding up....its unreal the misleading this woman and her side kick have done. 

Also, the more I listen to these, the more I am inclined to think that Lee is involved up to his elbows in cover up.

Dolce
I do hope you had head phones on so the babies did not have to listen to Cindy  JMO of course

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1544 on: November 23, 2008, 05:58:31 PM »

"The shallow burial place is located in a heavily wooded area near a small pond just off Orlando dirt road - not far from the Anthony household, investigators revealed to The Enquirer.
Evidence unearthed at the scene indicates that accused child-murderer Casey Anthony temporarily buried her 2-year old daughter at the site before moving the body to another location.

Little plastic beads and a cross like Caylee wore were found in the empty grave. In addition, the cadaver dogs' reaction indicates we're now a step closer to finding where her killer next took her body."

Authorities surmise that Casey panicked after Caylee died and needed a place to quickly bury the child - and chose a nearby location with which she was familiar.

Investigators are planning to take Casey to the site to show her they are one step closer to finding Caylee.

Casey was seen borrowing a shovel from a neighbor on June 18. Six days later, on June 24 Casey was seen moving something from the trunk of one car to another at her home.

The article goes on to say that she put the body in a second car to move it from this original burial site!

Interesting.. why would LE investigators tell the National Enquirer anything?    Now sure, I wish it were true...   

Could this be the day KC took off in Cindy's vehicle ? would that work for the timeline or am I way off ?  reaching for my other hat

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1545 on: November 23, 2008, 05:59:59 PM »

Does anyone know it LE goes ahead with the DP, can they back off of it if KC or family decides to TALK?????
I think they already had their chance to "talk" when she had the deadline. Seems like it was in September. I had knee surgery so was a little out of it for awhile. But I seem to remember she had a week or so to talk and then they filed for the death penalty.

updated 1:37 p.m. EDT, Tue September 2, 2008
No immunity for Caylee's mom, prosecutor says

ORLANDO, Florida (AP) -- The mother of a missing Florida toddler no longer has an offer of immunity from prosecutors to help in the search.

The state attorney's office said it had not heard back from Casey Anthony before the offer expired Tuesday morning.
The sheriff's office said earlier that investigators believe 3-year-old Caylee Anthony is dead.

Casey Anthony's attorney, Jose Baez, didn't immediately respond to a phone and e-mail message for comment.

Investigators have been searching for Caylee since mid-July when she was reported missing after not being seen for about a month.

Prosecutors had extended an offer of limited immunity to the child's mother in exchange for her cooperation.

http://edition1.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/09/02/caylee.missing.ap/index.html

Anthony back in jail, charged with murder 
 Last Edited: Wednesday, 15 Oct 2008, 11:54 AM EDT 
Created: Tuesday, 14 Oct 2008, 8:29 AM EDT 

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) --  Casey Anthony was back in the Orange County Jail Tuesday night after a grand jury handed down a murder indictment earlier in the day.

Anthony, the mother of 3-year-old Caylee Anthony who has been missing since June, was indicted on seven charges including First Degree Murder, Aggravated Child Abuse and Manslaughter of a Child. The other four charges have to do with Anthony ‘knowingly and willingly’ misleading investigators.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail;jsessionid=D74B39E1785A20BA908D45262F31F6AA?contentId=7634826&version=40&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1&sflg=1

Casey Anthony indictment
http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/101408anthonyindictment/indexGallery.htm

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1546 on: November 23, 2008, 06:02:15 PM »

I've thought about this a lot and listened to the Anthonys telling us to get off our a@@ and search for their granddaughter, but I really don't know how to search for a live Cayley. Does one go from door to door and demand to see all the children in the house? Does one hang out in malls and take pictures of young girls? Does one stay in the vicinity of playgrounds wearing a raincoat and get arrested?  I'm serious.  I don't know how to search for a live Caylee.  In fact, even if Caylee were alive I don't think there is a way to search for her.  One could keep their eyes open going about  daily business, but what are the chances of seeing Caylee?  IMO the chances of finding her remains are very slim, but a live Caylee? Impossible.

Insofar as what I would do if my daughter murdered my grandchild, I hope that I would tell her that her best chance of living would be to have her attorney make a deal that if she tells where the child's remains are, they would not consider the death penalty.  I would tell her that I love her and would stand with her, but I would never lie for her and her best and only option is to tell the truth.  I would not speak to the police and I would certainly not be on television.  I would say nothing publicly.

I know that I am an invisible poster, but if BRANDI could sort of jazz up my bear to reflect the season, I'd be grateful. TIA

BabyBear:
I had to make your bear stop moving to add the sparkly hat and present. (I am still just learning most of this stuff.) If you want it, it's ready for grabbing!

You can go back to moving your head and arms after Christmas.  LOL

Btw.. I am still catching up my reading for today. Be here soon, I hope. Unless I keep finding more requests ;-p

mig
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1547 on: November 23, 2008, 06:04:25 PM »

Cindy is such a fool.  Casey told her that an officer was following her and saw her tail light go out and gave her a ticket.  Casey said why give me a ticket.  You saw it go out.  Other than that she has been very respectful to law enforcement.   

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/MyFox/pages/sidebar_video.jsp?contentId=7926482&version=1&locale=EN-US
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1548 on: November 23, 2008, 06:04:49 PM »

Today is Sunday that means vigil, I wonder if George will break out another song to sing? What will be very telling, is on Thanksgiving if the Anthony's will visit Casey. I know they don't want a visit released to the public, but they could at least go and ask her how she is doing.

How 'bout...."Grandma Got Run Over By A Turkey"?

Morning, Monkeys!!

How about Jailhouse Rock..

or The End (Doors)

Afternoon Flossy... coffee ?

Ooh, it's afternoon for you?!  Late morning here in California.   Coffee, you asked??  Does a bear *&^% in the woods??!!  I've got cup number one in hand and I'm already thinking about cup number two!  Thanks!

Welcome, Cappucino!  Great name.     

Tks everyone!    I can't resist from using this monkey, it fits my name    hehe!  Kudos to the creator! Cheers!

Glad you like it! All of the monkeys I make are for anyone to use. I just get inspired by certain people and kinda dedicate some to people. SS inspired me to make the coffee guy. But everyone feel free to use them! It's a little way that I can contribute to the Monkeys. Wink

oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1549 on: November 23, 2008, 06:05:22 PM »

<<snip>>
Could this be the day KC took off in Cindy's vehicle ? would that work for the timeline or am I way off ?  reaching for my other hat
Sea Searcher
From what I can tell from George's interviews Cindy knew Casey had the vehicle... so who Knows.   

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1550 on: November 23, 2008, 06:09:09 PM »

I've thought about this a lot and listened to the Anthonys telling us to get off our a@@ and search for their granddaughter, but I really don't know how to search for a live Cayley. Does one go from door to door and demand to see all the children in the house? Does one hang out in malls and take pictures of young girls? Does one stay in the vicinity of playgrounds wearing a raincoat and get arrested?  I'm serious.  I don't know how to search for a live Caylee.  In fact, even if Caylee were alive I don't think there is a way to search for her.  One could keep their eyes open going about  daily business, but what are the chances of seeing Caylee?  IMO the chances of finding her remains are very slim, but a live Caylee? Impossible.

Insofar as what I would do if my daughter murdered my grandchild, I hope that I would tell her that her best chance of living would be to have her attorney make a deal that if she tells where the child's remains are, they would not consider the death penalty.  I would tell her that I love her and would stand with her, but I would never lie for her and her best and only option is to tell the truth.  I would not speak to the police and I would certainly not be on television.  I would say nothing publicly.

I know that I am an invisible poster, but if BRANDI could sort of jazz up my bear to reflect the season, I'd be grateful. TIA

Bears are never invisible.   

Don't answer any questions about bathroom habits, it's a trick.   

LOL!!!!

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1551 on: November 23, 2008, 06:10:19 PM »

Interesting.. why would LE investigators tell the National Enquirer anything?    Now sure, I wish it were true...   

An individual likely sold the story to NE.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1552 on: November 23, 2008, 06:11:01 PM »

I'm sure O/T

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/orl-body-found-112308,0,4024882.story

Body found in abandoned vehicle in Kissimmee
Dewayne Bevil

Sentinel Staff Writer

5:19 PM EST, November 23, 2008

Osceola County Sheriff's detectives are investigating the death of a person found in an abandoned vehicle in front of a residence on Indian Point Circle in Kissimmee. The death is listed as suspicious.

The body, which has not been identified by age or gender, was found by officials shortly after 9 a.m. Sunday. The car has been taken into evidence.

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1553 on: November 23, 2008, 06:11:32 PM »

BabyBear:
I had to make your bear stop moving to add the sparkly hat and present. (I am still just learning most of this stuff.) If you want it, it's ready for grabbing!

You can go back to moving your head and arms after Christmas.  LOL

Btw.. I am still catching up my reading for today. Be here soon, I hope. Unless I keep finding more requests ;-p

Thank you Brandi--I love it.  I don't know how to move it, though.  OK, I'm dumb.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1554 on: November 23, 2008, 06:13:25 PM »

Cindy is such a fool.  Casey told her that an officer was following her and saw her tail light go out and gave her a ticket.  Casey said why give me a ticket.  You saw it go out.  Other than that she has been very respectful to law enforcement.   

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/MyFox/pages/sidebar_video.jsp?contentId=7926482&version=1&locale=EN-US
LOL  MIG
I'm about 6 min behind you on listening...   Is the ending any good ?

Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1555 on: November 23, 2008, 06:14:53 PM »

<<snip>>
Sea Searcher
From what I can tell from George's interviews Cindy knew Casey had the vehicle... so who Knows.   

It's the only time, I can recall, that KC's car was home and she left in another vehicle..
but my memory is fuzzy so I thought I'd put it out there in case others can think of other times..at least ones we know about..

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1556 on: November 23, 2008, 06:16:58 PM »

I have relistened to some of Cindy's interviews
Cindy's arms must be so sore from tossing anyone she can think of under the bus 

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1557 on: November 23, 2008, 06:21:31 PM »

<<snip>>
Sea Searcher
It's the only time, I can recall, that KC's car was home and she left in another vehicle.. but my memory is fuzzy so I thought I'd put it out there in case others can think of other times..at least ones we know about..
I wonder who saw this transfer... we have her backing into the garage on the ?? and the gas can incident on the ?? and on what date ??

mig
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1558 on: November 23, 2008, 06:22:14 PM »

LOL  MIG

I'm at l4:45 and it's still going.  Right now they are going to take a break and come back to question her some more.
mig
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1559 on: November 23, 2008, 06:24:30 PM »

LOL  MIG

I'm at l4:45 and it's still going.  Right now they are going to take a break and come back to question her some more.

Cindy went out  of her way explaining every bruise that Caylee ever had.  She makes me sick, going on and on and on on how good of a mother Casey is.  LOL (Mother of the Year)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.