May 20, 2024, 04:11:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #606 4/27 - 4/28/2007  (Read 140029 times)
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #540 on: April 28, 2007, 09:22:59 AM »

*statute (sp?)

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #541 on: April 28, 2007, 09:23:14 AM »

Morning Monkeys!

San,
i can only hope that it is more torturous for p-pos to be there during the search than not. Maybe they can figure out his "tell" and find more than what they are looking for by him "tipping his hat".

Misgivings,
I'm very sorry for all your loses. You and your son are in my prayers.

Glenda wrote: "aruba's job was not to babysit Beth's daughter. Beth sent her daughter to swim with the sharks, she is responsible for what ever happened to Natalee." = there is no homicide in aruba, only SUICIDE.  Don't go to aruba if you value your life.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #542 on: April 28, 2007, 09:23:41 AM »

Quote from: "San"
Quote from: "Buckeye"
Quote from: "San"
Video and posting in English:

http://www.24ora.com/

Thanks 24ora for the addition of English.

Thanks Buckeye.  I see Paulus at the house watching the guy dig in a certain spot.   He is probably telling him go to your left a little that is a little too close to where I buried something.

At the end of the video...I watched the papiamentu one...does it look like the dog "hits" on something by the cement wall??  Think I'm looking to hard.  The dog looks like he's sniffing then looks at the guy.  Probably just me...

The dog is looking in that area near the tree.

After watching the video again I'm getting pissed off watching Paulus talk to the guy who is digging.  He should not be there and a police officer should have told him to get away.

I'm hoping he was trying to be persuasive and they told him to leave or he'd be arrested.  There is no way he would have left without being told to leave...IMO...unless King was there to cover.  Anita must be out of town or she would be screaming and crying...
NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #543 on: April 28, 2007, 09:27:26 AM »

Buckeye, or doing the skunk spray!!!!

Jill, the only statute(sp?) is that if this does not come to trial 2 yrs after arrest the suspects are released as suspects until proof is found to bring to trial.  I don't know how many years need to pass when crimes can not be prosecuted.

Good to see you inside WRECK!!!!!

Glenda wrote: "aruba's job was not to babysit Beth's daughter. Beth sent her daughter to swim with the sharks, she is responsible for what ever happened to Natalee." = there is no homicide in aruba, only SUICIDE.  Don't go to aruba if you value your life.
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #544 on: April 28, 2007, 09:31:28 AM »

Quote from: "NM"
Buckeye, or doing the skunk spray!!!!

Jill, the only statute(sp?) is that if this does not come to trial 2 yrs after arrest the suspects are released as suspects until proof is found to bring to trial.  I don't know how many years need to pass when crimes can not be prosecuted.

Good to see you inside WRECK!!!!!

seems to me that they were released as suspects a long time ago.

proof would be needed at trial for a conviction, would it not?

does this make as little sense to anyone else as it does to me?  does this mean that a suspect is considered a suspect for two years, and then not a suspect anymore if a trial isn't held?  strange.

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #545 on: April 28, 2007, 09:32:40 AM »

San

Are you sure the guy is Paulus??  The one dressed in white?? I'm not sure.
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #546 on: April 28, 2007, 09:35:53 AM »

Alrighty then!  I'm all caught up here.  

Lots to do today.  Weather is fabulous.  

I hope there is a lot of sweating going on down on the island.  Please let the science solve the case.  

Please look under the doghouse in the backyard.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #547 on: April 28, 2007, 09:36:01 AM »

Jill, We don't understand their system!

Buckeye, I also do not think that is p-pos. Too much hair.

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #548 on: April 28, 2007, 09:37:39 AM »

jill

I am no expert, but I think, as long as you are labeled a suspect, your phones can still be tapped, etc.  If no charges are brought in the two years, those kind of "privacy" issues then have to petitioned for or are harder to perform.  They only encumber personal rights for a certain period of time, then charges need to be filed. IMO
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #549 on: April 28, 2007, 09:38:42 AM »

Good morning monkeys!  I see the cage was busy overnight...been a while since that happened.  Here are some observations for those perusing this forum for answers:

1. Tylergal is always on the mark about the people involved.  She has been consistent with this for two years now.  I have made it a point to notice that since many times we are all over the place.  Any time Tylergal questions or comments on the character or motivation of someone involved you  should listen.

2.  If you place Paulus into the equation early on you must also exclude the Kalpoes to some extent. Yes, they were involved and as much as it pains me to say this, I think they were more the scapegoats here than anything.  That doesn't release them of complicity or guilt...just tells me they are being used. I will never give them a break concerning the fact that Deepak had the ability to protect Natalee and didn't do it.   Since we have the computer records that show the browsing about drugs, alcohol, etc from the Sloot computer, you must conclude that not only was someone looking for answers, but that someone was not a younger sibling of Joran.  The explanation of course was concerning a report that Joran was doing.  So why at that hour of the morning would you be up searching for info for your son's report?  Yeah, right.  

3.  There is only one person that has remained consistent in their assertions throughout all this living in Aruba and that is Jossy. He has always maintained that the perps were guilty and that includes the father.  Jossy may choose his words carefully, but even with few words he says much.

4. For those that doubt or would like more affirmation that Paulus was involved...you might try reading through the PV's or statements that we have of the suspects and witnesses.  They are contained in the Important Case Documents.  The inconsistencies just jump out and slap you in the face.

For the doubters I challenge you to read the research and then draw your conclusions.   Rant over.
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #550 on: April 28, 2007, 09:40:37 AM »

jill

I am no expert, but I think, as long as you are labeled a suspect, your phones can still be tapped, etc.  If no charges are brought in the two years, those kind of "privacy" issues then have to petitioned for or are harder to perform.  They only encumber personal rights for a certain period of time, then charges need to be filed. IMO

ok, thanks.  That makes a bit of sense.

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #551 on: April 28, 2007, 09:44:29 AM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Good morning monkeys!  I see the cage was busy overnight...been a while since that happened.  Here are some observations for those perusing this forum for answers:

1. Tylergal is always on the mark about the people involved.  She has been consistent with this for two years now.  I have made it a point to notice that since many times we are all over the place.  Any time Tylergal questions or comments on the character or motivation of someone involved you  should listen.

2.  If you place Paulus into the equation early on you must also exclude the Kalpoes to some extent. Yes, they were involved and as much as it pains me to say this, I think they were more the scapegoats here than anything.  That doesn't release them of complicity or guilt...just tells me they are being used. I will never give them a break concerning the fact that Deepak had the ability to protect Natalee and didn't do it.   Since we have the computer records that show the browsing about drugs, alcohol, etc from the Sloot computer, you must conclude that not only was someone looking for answers, but that someone was not a younger sibling of Joran.  The explanation of course was concerning a report that Joran was doing.  So why at that hour of the morning would you be up searching for info for your son's report?  Yeah, right.  

3.  There is only one person that has remained consistent in their assertions throughout all this living in Aruba and that is Jossy. He has always maintained that the perps were guilty and that includes the father.  Jossy may choose his words carefully, but even with few words he says much.

4. For those that doubt or would like more affirmation that Paulus was involved...you might try reading through the PV's or statements that we have of the suspects and witnesses.  They are contained in the Important Case Documents.  The inconsistencies just jump out and slap you in the face.

For the doubters I challenge you to read the research and then draw your conclusions.   Rant over.

Silverfox
Scared Monkey

Truth is a "Social Invention", Right Paulus?

« Reply #552 on: April 28, 2007, 09:47:47 AM »

If Paulus "the father" sweated before he must really be sweating now....

and, what if Joran is the "crown witness[/size]" ??

-----

The perfect and easy way to listen to PODCASTS for "non-technicals" -- Hear all of ScaredMonkeysRadio Now:
http://tinyurl.com/2sjlw5

If you tell a lie to enough people it becomes the truth - No way Glenda
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #553 on: April 28, 2007, 09:50:52 AM »

Quote from: "Silverfox"

LOL  Joran ratted on his dad as a crown witness?  LOL  That would be so cool.

But it would mean that Joran would have to re-write his entire book.....

I'm "inclined" (sorry, had to) to think if anyone is talking it's either the K2bros or Guido.

But isn't it nice to have a reason to speculate?   Very Happy
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #554 on: April 28, 2007, 09:56:24 AM »

Not gonna be Joran.  He's too deep in this mess and would never go against Daddy Sloot.  Anita wouldn't allow it.
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #555 on: April 28, 2007, 09:56:38 AM »

I don't care who is talking as long as they keep it  up.  

Lala's is right on the money as usual.

Expect a miracle.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #556 on: April 28, 2007, 09:57:55 AM »

Quote from: "Peaches"

Hi Peaches!  I haven't said congrats yet.  Just want you to know that you are such an inspiration to all of us.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #557 on: April 28, 2007, 10:00:37 AM »

San

Are you sure the guy is Paulus??  The one dressed in white?? I'm not sure.

He has something like a white sweat jacket on.
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #558 on: April 28, 2007, 10:03:11 AM »

Quote from: "Peaches"

Hi Peaches!  I haven't said congrats yet.  Just want you to know that you are such an inspiration to all of us.

Thank you, dear.  I couldn't have done it without y'all.

Expect a miracle.
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #559 on: April 28, 2007, 10:04:28 AM »

Not gonna be Joran.  He's too deep in this mess and would never go against Daddy Sloot.  Anita wouldn't allow it.

He doesn't have the balls.

Expect a miracle.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.