May 14, 2024, 10:53:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #824 9/06/09 - 10/12/09  (Read 413311 times)
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #500 on: September 15, 2009, 12:26:17 AM »

Yes, all the mods are great; can't say enough abut them.

And OMG, some of these avitars! Whacky works of art!

Does anyone else having trouble typing posts these days? Text is lagging way behind my typing speed. I think it might be the dazzling array of emoticons. (I know, nit picking ... just wondered if anyone else noticed.)

Hey MsMarple,
I think your problem is your settings.  Wreck told me how to fix it.
Go to TOOLS in the upper right corner of your screen and click on compatability....but I forgot the rest of it.

Hummm. Testing; seems to be much better now. Turns out there was no "rest of it" -- just click on Compatibility View; puts a check mark by it. So thanks Magnolia for remembering what to do where! (Grrrr. Sometimes I wish people would stop trying to make computer applications so darn "helpful" ... )

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #501 on: September 15, 2009, 12:32:21 AM »

Does anyone else having trouble typing posts these days? Text is lagging way behind my typing speed. I think it might be the dazzling array of emoticons. (I know, nit picking ... just wondered if anyone else noticed.)

Hey MsMarple,
Go to TOOLS in the upper right corner of your screen and click on compatability....but I forgot the rest of it.
In IE8 go to "Tools" > "Compatability View Settings" > Put a checkmark in box "View All Websites In Compatable View"

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #502 on: September 15, 2009, 12:42:29 AM »

Hey MsMarple,
In IE8 go to "Tools" > "Compatability View Settings" > Put a checkmark in box "View All Websites In Compatable View"

Thanks, wreck...and Magnolia...I think msmarple has always been compatable in my book.   

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #503 on: September 15, 2009, 12:46:58 AM »

Good Night, Night Time Crew....those here and those at the nursing home..

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #504 on: September 15, 2009, 12:51:58 AM »

G'nite, Mere.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #505 on: September 15, 2009, 12:53:53 AM »

an angelic monkey

Natalee's Candles - Let there be light.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5700.0

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

cajun miracle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #506 on: September 15, 2009, 12:55:54 AM »

Sorry that I didn't see the posts last nite from Texasmom, Hotping  and Wreck concerning all of the rain. I promise it will stop soon and I hope all of you are safe. Have a great week Monkeys and justice for Natalee!!     
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #507 on: September 15, 2009, 01:00:18 AM »

Wreck...that does make a difference...Thanks....

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #508 on: September 15, 2009, 01:01:05 AM »

While it slow, I'll tell ya'll a true story that is so like Miss Havisham.  It is very sad.

I had a friend who was a librarian from an old South Alabama family.  Her father was one of five
children.  He was the only one of the five who ever married and none of the five ever left home.
Her father brought his bride home to the home he was born in with all of the family still there.
She was an only child and doted on by all of the aunts and uncles as well as her parents and grandparents.
When she graduated college, she went to teach in Key West and met a Navy pilot who was stationed there
and fell madly in love. They became engaged and the family began planning a huge Southern wedding.
People came from far and wide for the wedding and it was the event of the year.  They went on a two
week honeymoon to Hawaii.
When they returned, he told her to stay in Alabama and pack up the wedding gifts and he would go and
report for duty and come on the weekend with a truck and they would drive back together.
Well....it seems he had a wife off in Ohio that he had failed to mentioned.  The other wife was waiting when
he got to Key West and she shot and killed him dead.  My friend became a wife, a widow and a bigimist all
in a two week period.
She never married again and I was the only one left to bury her.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #509 on: September 15, 2009, 01:04:43 AM »

Good night Mere!   an angelic monkey

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #510 on: September 15, 2009, 01:08:27 AM »

While it slow, I'll tell ya'll a true story that is so like Miss Havisham.  It is very sad.

I had a friend who was a librarian from an old South Alabama family.  Her father was one of five
children.  He was the only one of the five who ever married and none of the five ever left home.
Her father brought his bride home to the home he was born in with all of the family still there.
She was an only child and doted on by all of the aunts and uncles as well as her parents and grandparents.
When she graduated college, she went to teach in Key West and met a Navy pilot who was stationed there
and fell madly in love. They became engaged and the family began planning a huge Southern wedding.
People came from far and wide for the wedding and it was the event of the year.  They went on a two
When they returned, he told her to stay in Alabama and pack up the wedding gifts and he would go and
report for duty and come on the weekend with a truck and they would drive back together.
Well....it seems he had a wife off in Ohio that he had failed to mentioned.  The other wife was waiting when
he got to Key West and she shot and killed him dead.  My friend became a wife, a widow and a bigimist all
in a two week period.

That's so sad!   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #511 on: September 15, 2009, 01:10:10 AM »

Sorry that I didn't see the posts last nite from Texasmom, Hotping  and Wreck concerning all of the rain. I promise it will stop soon and I hope all of you are safe. Have a great week Monkeys and justice for Natalee!!     

It's still coming down here!   

The sun came out for about 30 minutes today...and then the rain clouds were back!

I hope you have a great week too cajun miracle!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #512 on: September 15, 2009, 01:11:26 AM »

hotping's new avi skeeeerrrrd me bad!  I'm not gonna look at it much...

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #513 on: September 15, 2009, 01:14:52 AM »

in a two week period.

Who do you trust?    (Magnolia is a good choice)

G'nite, all....see you later.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #514 on: September 15, 2009, 01:15:17 AM »

Poor little hotping....I know she will be skeeerrrd too.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #515 on: September 15, 2009, 01:17:39 AM »

http://www.clickonaruba.com/gallery/albums/2009/Sep09/Majestic/Majestic%20%2879%29.jpg

Majestic Circ Du Blanc @ Morgan's Island

Aline doesn't look quite as sickly in this recent pic, or maybe it's just the lighting or lack of. 

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #516 on: September 15, 2009, 01:19:01 AM »

in a two week period.

Who do you trust?    (Magnolia is a good choice)

G'nite, all....see you later.

I know it...poor thing...I'm glad she had Magnolia!   an angelic monkey

Good night 2NJ!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #517 on: September 15, 2009, 01:21:41 AM »

Poor little hotping....I know she will be skeeerrrd too.

I might need to make a call...Ghostbusters!    Monkey Devil!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #518 on: September 15, 2009, 01:27:41 AM »

Blue Moon's is pretty skeeerrrrrry too!  I don't look at it long either!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #519 on: September 15, 2009, 01:40:40 AM »

http://www.clickonaruba.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=135&page=1

Miss Gay 2009 Pt1

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.