May 14, 2024, 09:07:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #15  (Read 364602 times)
FLGrammy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #120 on: September 04, 2008, 06:21:15 PM »

who thinks the Padilla boys put the new bond up anonymously?
Rob, I think Padilla is still in it too  Wouldnt that be a slick move, eh?

probably not him mom...but he said he would bond her out again... like a big dope.

maybe someone he knows.

Leonard was just on TV saying that it wasn't them.  Also said that the bonding company must reveal who paid the bond to law enforcement because it could be someone wanting to hurt Casey
Jennifer34
Scared Monkey

« Reply #121 on: September 04, 2008, 06:22:53 PM »

Maybe the big guys in Las Vegas sprung her for business.  Everyone can takes odds on how long she'll last before someone picks her off, or the monkeys electrocute her with that zap buttin.

A voo doo doll would be nice.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #122 on: September 04, 2008, 06:23:44 PM »

Could some one in Orlando PLEASE go and beat the crap out of Cindy Anthony and her TES/Tim bashing mouth?!?!?! 
I will bond you out I swear!!
I have the right mind to hobble up there and beat he with my broken foots cast...

No one is benefitting from this case, unless your last name is Anthony/Baez/Garrison/Padilla

KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #123 on: September 04, 2008, 06:23:58 PM »

Oh my gawd how much more DRAMA can this family drum up???????????????

Good lord!

Hopefully someday soon baby Caylee will have some peace!
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #124 on: September 04, 2008, 06:24:18 PM »

Sitting here thinking about this whole case, it occurs to me that the Anthony's are really, truly just middle-class working people with no money, no big connections, no fame and no fortune.  So, how on God's green earth do they manage to get all of these wealthy and connected people to go to bat for them?  Common sense says Casey should have a public defender, but she managed to hire Baez.  Then Larry Garrison stepped into the picture, and the Padilla's soon followed.  These people have money and influence, much as I dislike them personally.  Then, George and Cindy hire one of the biggest and most expensive defense attorneys in Florida.  With what?  Who is behind them, funding them? 

This is bizarre because if this were you or I (which it wouldn't be, but for the sake of argument), we would be rotting in a jail with a public defender awaiting trial. 

All I can deduce from this is that media coverage is so powerful for these people that they will even align themselves with the Anthony's and their murdering daughter to get 5 minutes of Nancy Grace exposure.  That is bizarre!  I wonder what would happen if NG and the local Florida stations all of a sudden went silent on this case, vowing to cover it no longer until the trial.  I think all the money-men would crawl back into the woodwork.

BRING NATALEE HOME
BamaMonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #125 on: September 04, 2008, 06:24:40 PM »

who thinks the Padilla boys put the new bond up anonymously?
Rob, I think Padilla is still in it too  Wouldnt that be a slick move, eh?

probably not him mom...but he said he would bond her out again... like a big dope.

maybe someone he knows.

Leonard was just on TV saying that it wasn't them.  Also said that the bonding company must reveal who paid the bond to law enforcement because it could be someone wanting to hurt Casey

They probably do have to inform LE, but tell me who would spend $50,000 and then risk harming Casey.   Padilla is always talking from the first thought through his head. mho
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #126 on: September 04, 2008, 06:24:51 PM »

You know, Cindy and George have obviously always let Casey have her way and have not held her responsible for her actions. Those are exactly the type of parents who would move heaven and earth to get her out of jail so she could sit home and have her pedicures again.

I Stand With The Girl
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #127 on: September 04, 2008, 06:24:54 PM »

I wonder which "rights" they think have been violated? 

She is grossly violating the tax payers of Orlando at the moment.

it's a talking point Jen - they have followed the letter of the law here more so than most would receive.

it's falling on deaf ears.

It is amazing that Padilla paid $50,000 bonding fees and now Mr/Ms whoever is paying another $50.000.  Just so that she can surf the net. 

This might not be a bad thing.  She can read everything that is being said about her.  I have no doubt that she was following SM last week.

Hey Casey, where's Caylee?

KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #128 on: September 04, 2008, 06:25:55 PM »

Sitting here thinking about this whole case, it occurs to me that the Anthony's are really, truly just middle-class working people with no money, no big connections, no fame and no fortune.  So, how on God's green earth do they manage to get all of these wealthy and connected people to go to bat for them?  Common sense says Casey should have a public defender, but she managed to hire Baez.  Then Larry Garrison stepped into the picture, and the Padilla's soon followed.  These people have money and influence, much as I dislike them personally.  Then, George and Cindy hire one of the biggest and most expensive defense attorneys in Florida.  With what?  Who is behind them, funding them? 

This is bizarre because if this were you or I (which it wouldn't be, but for the sake of argument), we would be rotting in a jail with a public defender awaiting trial. 

All I can deduce from this is that media coverage is so powerful for these people that they will even align themselves with the Anthony's and their murdering daughter to get 5 minutes of Nancy Grace exposure.  That is bizarre!  I wonder what would happen if NG and the local Florida stations all of a sudden went silent on this case, vowing to cover it no longer until the trial.  I think all the money-men would crawl back into the woodwork.

true dat - but I'm really starting to wonder if maybe the mob is connected to this somehow?

Hopefully someday soon baby Caylee will have some peace!
BamaMonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #129 on: September 04, 2008, 06:27:35 PM »

I have to admit this advertising is cheaper than a TV ad.  Unreal.
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #130 on: September 04, 2008, 06:27:46 PM »

Sounds like he placed a call to Paulass.   
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #131 on: September 04, 2008, 06:29:09 PM »

Why post bond?  What leads did Baez give to LE?

Is this a defense?  LE didn't follow-up on every possible lead, so therefore, my client cannot possibly be guilty?

What criteria does Mr. Baez use to determine that the lead was credible?  Does Mr. Baez pass on all leads?  Including those that he may feel are not credible?

Perhaps LE already had that lead?  Maybe it wasn't new?  If he feels that LE should be looking in Texas, Mexico, and PR, has he alerted the appropriate law enforcement groups in those areas?  Maybe AMW?  Passed on those leads?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #132 on: September 04, 2008, 06:29:17 PM »

I wonder why the additional accusations / charges of contact with a minor are preventing her release.

misses, better patch things up with Yuri - pronto

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #133 on: September 04, 2008, 06:29:29 PM »

Maybe the big guys in Las Vegas sprung her for business.  Everyone can takes odds on how long she'll last before someone picks her off, or the monkeys electrocute her with that zap buttin.

A voo doo doll would be nice.

Great idea.  Someone cut off a piece of that slore's hair and we'll make one.

I know where Avery is, but WHERE'S CAYLEE?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #134 on: September 04, 2008, 06:29:55 PM »

DEVELOPING: Casey Anthony Could Leave Jail As Early As Tonight

http://www.local6.com/index.html
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #135 on: September 04, 2008, 06:29:57 PM »

Maybe its Garrison's broadway buddies....or Garrison is funding it from his money he made being an Abrocrombie and Fich boxers model...

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #136 on: September 04, 2008, 06:30:57 PM »

CALL GEORGE AND TELL HIM TO GET THE HELL OUT HERE AND CLEAN UP THIS D@MN YELLOW TAPE!....AND BRING MY HAMMER!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #137 on: September 04, 2008, 06:31:24 PM »

Making a drop off For Destiny   ( I think she said she wubs big wet kissies)  in the last cage..

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #138 on: September 04, 2008, 06:31:45 PM »

true dat - but I'm really starting to wonder if maybe the mob is connected to this somehow?
You know I have to agree, yes the media coverage is well worth the money in the end i.e. Mark Geragos and the list goes on but at the same time most powerful and well to do lawyers etc. would STAY away because of the issue of Casey and what she has done to her baby daughter and what she has NOT said to help find her baby daughter.  So it makes you wonder what or who is behind all of this?
FLGrammy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #139 on: September 04, 2008, 06:31:45 PM »

I wonder who is going to guard the house this time? 

BOA and Target both said they wanted to press charges, so does that mean we'll get to see CA arrested a few more times?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.