May 13, 2024, 07:13:00 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony MURDER TRIAL- DAY 30- 6/28/11  (Read 733631 times)
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #2720 on: June 29, 2011, 12:38:41 AM »

It DOES make sense -- casey had a lot of one night stands. I know carpe disagrees, but this is probably true. Again I am not trying to defend George -- he has been eliminated as the father by DNA. I don't think this dead young man's DNA has been tested (or if so -- it was already stated that it has NOTHING to do with this case)

It is just as possible as anyone... we know Casey got around... and I don't blame this woman for wanting to know if that was her grandbaby...dead or not, she has a right to know...

I agree that it is possible and I hope this woman persues with a DNA test. If true, this poor woman will be heartbroken once again but will know she had a grand daughter that was loved by the world.

an angelic monkey
oldhippychik
Scared Monkey

« Reply #2721 on: June 29, 2011, 12:40:22 AM »

Cubbee, you are so right. That is probably the reason the Ants. attorney wants her to wait until after the trial to find out the results.

The course of justice often prevents it.

EDWARD COUNSEL
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2722 on: June 29, 2011, 12:42:36 AM »

And I have to say that I find Lippman's statment about not knowing why she wants to know since Caylee is dead to be cold....ice cold...jmo

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2723 on: June 29, 2011, 12:46:17 AM »

And I have to say that I find Lippman's statment about not knowing why she wants to know since Caylee is dead to be cold....ice cold...jmo
Like i said earlier -- ALL the Anthony's can go to hell along with their multiple lawyers.

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #2724 on: June 29, 2011, 12:48:22 AM »

Like i said earlier -- ALL the Anthony's can go to hell along with their multiple lawyers.

Totally agree with that, Cheetah Moon Doggie!

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2725 on: June 29, 2011, 12:50:04 AM »

It really was.............I am thinking they may already know this.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2726 on: June 29, 2011, 12:54:31 AM »

Totally agree with that, Cheetah Moon Doggie!
  I need to change my sig -- I just got a chuckle out some new character from Aruba actually named "Cheetah Moon" !!

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2727 on: June 29, 2011, 12:56:21 AM »

? for Blink.....who does she think the 6 witnesses will be?

My thoughts:
George
Cindy
Lee
River
Jesse
Casey
and possibly the grief counselor, doubtful imo

Add this one as a possibility:

bobkealingbob kealing

#CaseyAnthony FYI Kronk has not yet been released. Has to return tomorrow.

5 hours ago

http://twitter.com/#!/bobkealing
Needed hyperlink.  MB
« Last Edit: June 29, 2011, 06:27:19 AM by MuffyBee » Logged

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2728 on: June 29, 2011, 12:58:07 AM »

I agree 

Wait maybe that's not what he really said... 

pb

STILL Standing With The GIRL, Natalee Holloway!
Caylee Anthony, Rest In Peace Little SUNSHINE.
Where is Haleigh Cummings?
BLESS ALL THE CHILDREN! BLESS ALL THE MISSING! BLESS YOU!
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2729 on: June 29, 2011, 01:14:19 AM »

Hi all.

I had to do icky stuff all day so missed the whole day. What is scheduled for tomorrow (Wed)? TIA

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2730 on: June 29, 2011, 01:16:37 AM »

Was reading on other pages. Thanks. Just read this page that answered my question. Thanks

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #2731 on: June 29, 2011, 01:17:19 AM »

Hi all.

I had to do icky stuff all day so missed the whole day. What is scheduled for tomorrow (Wed)? TIA

I hope it's the last day for the dumbfense, I hope, I hope. 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2732 on: June 29, 2011, 01:18:54 AM »

Random thoughts:

If the defense strategy is to discredit Cindy, George and Lee who is going to plead for KC's life in the penalty phase?

Will G & C get the Pontiac back?

I think the prosecution should bring that Pontiac Firebird to the court house and have the jurors go and and see it and smell it, because I just bet it still stinks after 3 years (you know, like the prosecution brought Scott Peterson's boat to the court house).

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2733 on: June 29, 2011, 01:25:05 AM »

It DOES make sense -- casey had a lot of one night stands. I know carpe disagrees, but this is probably true. Again I am not trying to defend George -- he has been eliminated as the father by DNA. I don't think this dead young man's DNA has been tested (or if so -- it was already stated that it has NOTHING to do with this case)

It is just as possible as anyone... we know Casey got around... and I don't blame this woman for wanting to know if that was her grandbaby...dead or not, she has a right to know...

I agree that it is possible and I hope this woman persues with a DNA test. If true, this poor woman will be heartbroken once again but will know she had a grand daughter that was loved by the world.

an angelic monkey

It sure does look like her!  In fact he could pass as a younger brother to Lee.  Whoever said Cindy didn't want to know who the father was so she didn't have to share the baby is so effin correct!!!!  Wonder why Casey never wanted the guy around?  Just a lay for him and he didn't really like her.  You know some guys will sleep with a slore if it's thrown at him, even a good guy can slip up once in a while.  I have the feeling she made it easy for lots of men to get to know her and quick like!
shy-monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #2734 on: June 29, 2011, 01:29:05 AM »

So why was Casey lying for years and  years before she killed her child Caylee?

What was she grieving about then?

I am back to not believing kc *murdered* Caylee, I think she's 100% responsible for her death but that she didn't plan her death.

I am back to thinking she was putting Caylee to sleep, leaving her in the car and going out partying. One of those days, which could be the day spent in bed with Tony, she took her selfish butt back to the car and found Caylee dead. Ruling out calling the police and having to explain why her daughter was dead in a car, that probably was 120+ degrees inside, she went attempted to do a cover-up. Being unprepared it was a sloppy cover up attempt, with her moving the body around to the places the dogs hit in the back yard, trying to bury it etc

I think had kc's plan been to murder Caylee so she could have been single,  she would have staged an accidental drowning.
People don't make any noise when their heads are completely under water, so she could have even drowned Caylee during the day. Then after making sure Caylee couldn't be revived, kc could have staged the rest of the "accident". there's a billion believable drowning scenerios. Even ones that could have involved the neighbor's. Take the shovel guy day for instance, kc easily could have went to borrow the shovel, bragged about Caylee for 10-15 minutes, claimed she need to go get the digging done before Caylee woke up from her nap cuz then they were going swimming, and minutes later went back to where that neighbor was working screaming and asking the neighbor if he'd seen her. That easily could have lead to him helping search for caylee and being who found her in the pool.

More than likely his account would have been that poor mom, she was just her bragging about her daughter and now this...

Off topic, kind of, but has anyone ever researched how many stupid parents actually leave their kids alone in their car while they go in the bars, shopping, to run in a friends, etc? The number is huge, most kids don't die but a lot have. Some people don't deserve kids.

A few years ago a local guy got caught leaving his little kids in the car asleep while he went in a bar and shot a couple games of pool. Someone reported seeing the kids asleep in the car. The kids were fine, but he was arrested. Thinking this was unheard of I wanted to find out what punishment the dad recieved. I did a quick google search and had to wade through hundreds of similar cases to find his. Apparently the leave the kids in the car sitter method is commonly used. It's also illegal so I always glance in any parked cars I walk by and have reported two. One an infant screaming from a carseat in the parking lot next to a bar's.

The other I give a pass. He was a screaming sweaty 9 or 10 month old in the mall's parking lot. After waiting a few minutes I was mad and dialed 911. Less than a minute later his hysterical red faced, crying mom came running back out begging me to help her break out a window. She had accidently hit the lock all doors button on the driver's door and didn't realize it until she went to get out her son. She was in the mall having them call a locksmith, police, anyone and begging to borrow something capable of breaking out a car window. Before police arrived I decided to let her know I had called 911 and reported her, so CPS may show up too. I thought she would probably get mad but she was so thankful. Unlike the kc's of the world.
califmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2735 on: June 29, 2011, 01:31:24 AM »

Random thoughts:

If the defense strategy is to discredit Cindy, George and Lee who is going to plead for KC's life in the penalty phase?

Will G & C get the Pontiac back?

I think the prosecution should bring that Pontiac Firebird to the court house and have the jurors go and and see it and smell it, because I just bet it still stinks after 3 years (you know, like the prosecution brought Scott Peterson's boat to the court house).

I like your thinking, Puzzler!!  I totally agree with you!!  I also think that the jurors need to go on a field trip to see where Caylee was thrown away like trash... Walk from the House of Evil to the area where Caylee was found.  See how "close to home" she really was. 
Okay back to catching up.

♥ Justice for Caylee ♥
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2736 on: June 29, 2011, 01:33:41 AM »

SOOOOOOOOOOOO  they DID know she was dead and kept collecting money just as we suspected. WOW...........look at Cindy's actions toward him She won't even look at Lee. He got the last laugh after all.
Catching up here.  JMO, but I think Lee suspected Casey was hiding Caylee with someone to punish Cindy.  Casey lead him on to play private eye, which he did, thinking he was mediating (as usual) between Casey and Cindy.  I strongly suspect when Cindy sent Dominic Casey to look for a dead Caylee, Lee realized Casey had been playing him for a fool and even Cindy knew Caylee was dead...and neither Casey nor Cindy let him in on it.  That was twice in his life, he was double-crossed by both Casey and Cindy.  At that point, I think he began to drop out of Anthonyville.  Something changed though between Caylee's so-called Memorial Service and Lee's depo though that caused him to step further away from the A's with Limited Use Immunity.  As dysfunctional as the A's are, Lee still feels loyal to them in a co-dependent sort of way.  Personally, I think Lee would majorly benefit from some personal counseling.   I think he can rise above the family baggage.  I also believe he owes it to Mallory and she should do the same.  JMO

On the stand, Lee admitted to being hurt and angry that he was kept out of the loop on the pregnancy - told to stay out of it - and he carried his anger through the setting up the bedroom for the baby and wouldn't even look at the room and the work done in it.  Lee moved out of the A's house shortly after the baby was born.  Today, Jesse Grund said that Lee was stand-offish and odd.  I think Jesse was seeing the seething anger in Lee.  So, when Lee said that he had "regrets", I believe it was that his niece was gone and that he had regrets over losing valuable time with her due to his anger.  Then, the A's were only looking for a live Caylee - until Cindy told the PI's to look in the woods - and Lee found out about it and became angry again because his parents had only told "him" they were looking for a live Caylee and he just couldn't think of her as dead - that he wasn't "ready" to think of her as dead (regrets), so he once-again realized he was second best in the family, not someone they respected enough to let him know what was going on with the family.

However....anytime they, G&C, were in trouble or needed help with KC....the "first" person they called on was Lee.

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2737 on: June 29, 2011, 01:37:18 AM »

So why was Casey lying for years and  years before she killed her child Caylee?

What was she grieving about then?

I am back to not believing kc *murdered* Caylee, I think she's 100% responsible for her death but that she didn't plan her death.

I am back to thinking she was putting Caylee to sleep, leaving her in the car and going out partying. One of those days, which could be the day spent in bed with Tony, she took her selfish butt back to the car and found Caylee dead. Ruling out calling the police and having to explain why her daughter was dead in a car, that probably was 120+ degrees inside, she went attempted to do a cover-up. Being unprepared it was a sloppy cover up attempt, with her moving the body around to the places the dogs hit in the back yard, trying to bury it etc

I think had kc's plan been to murder Caylee so she could have been single,  she would have staged an accidental drowning.
People don't make any noise when their heads are completely under water, so she could have even drowned Caylee during the day. Then after making sure Caylee couldn't be revived, kc could have staged the rest of the "accident". there's a billion believable drowning scenerios. Even ones that could have involved the neighbor's. Take the shovel guy day for instance, kc easily could have went to borrow the shovel, bragged about Caylee for 10-15 minutes, claimed she need to go get the digging done before Caylee woke up from her nap cuz then they were going swimming, and minutes later went back to where that neighbor was working screaming and asking the neighbor if he'd seen her. That easily could have lead to him helping search for caylee and being who found her in the pool.

More than likely his account would have been that poor mom, she was just her bragging about her daughter and now this...

Off topic, kind of, but has anyone ever researched how many stupid parents actually leave their kids alone in their car while they go in the bars, shopping, to run in a friends, etc? The number is huge, most kids don't die but a lot have. Some people don't deserve kids.

A few years ago a local guy got caught leaving his little kids in the car asleep while he went in a bar and shot a couple games of pool. Someone reported seeing the kids asleep in the car. The kids were fine, but he was arrested. Thinking this was unheard of I wanted to find out what punishment the dad recieved. I did a quick google search and had to wade through hundreds of similar cases to find his. Apparently the leave the kids in the car sitter method is commonly used. It's also illegal so I always glance in any parked cars I walk by and have reported two. One an infant screaming from a carseat in the parking lot next to a bar's.

The other I give a pass. He was a screaming sweaty 9 or 10 month old in the mall's parking lot. After waiting a few minutes I was mad and dialed 911. Less than a minute later his hysterical red faced, crying mom came running back out begging me to help her break out a window. She had accidently hit the lock all doors button on the driver's door and didn't realize it until she went to get out her son. She was in the mall having them call a locksmith, police, anyone and begging to borrow something capable of breaking out a car window. Before police arrived I decided to let her know I had called 911 and reported her, so CPS may show up too. I thought she would probably get mad but she was so thankful. Unlike the kc's of the world.

I think you were completely right; you did the right thing -- but I would have already busted out the windows of that car with my fist before I called 911!!

beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #2738 on: June 29, 2011, 01:38:49 AM »

Was George investigated by internal affairs when he was a cop?  Why does the whole family mistrust LE.

I had an interesting conversation with my neighbor across the street (I love my neighbors).  He's a sheriff's deputy & his wife is a probation officer.  He said that NO ex LE would ever mistrust anyone to do with the law i.e., sheriff, police, deputies, detectives etc.  UNLESS they had been investigate by Internal Affairs.  I didn't think to ask him if something like that is "sealed".  Did the Ants mistrust start before or after LE realized Casey had killed Caylee??
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2739 on: June 29, 2011, 01:39:48 AM »

Wonder if that meltdown by kc was reason for psych evals.  This occurred on Friday before evals didn't it?  In video it looks like her anger is aimed at Linda.

Could be but I have a feeling it is something more, something brewing for days.

You might be right about the "brewing for days".  I'm thinking that KC wants to take the stand and the defense team says no; KC has made some remarks to them that made the attorneys decide "they" need to get the competency issue decided.  One way or the other:  if incompetent - KC won't take the stand; if competent and KC takes the stand, the no one -not KC nor the "public" - can accuse the attorneys of having let their client take the stand.

The Judge mentioned at the end of the day that he will be having to ask KC if she wants to take the stand or not, and that decision will be hers to make and hers alone.  The defense understood.  But...I got cold chills because when the Judge was saying it was KC's decision alone - KC was shaking her head up and down.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.