May 17, 2024, 06:20:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hailey Dunn #10 3/18/11 - 4/05/11  (Read 230398 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #340 on: March 20, 2011, 04:19:31 PM »

A PLEA DEAL

BTHN - Shawn Adkins

Hailey Dunn: Transcript: Shawn Adkins: Blog Talk Radio Interview March 3

<snipped>

Host: What if Billie makes a plea bargain? You know what that is, right?

Shawn Adkins: I have an idea of what it is.

Host: What are you gonna do if she does something like that?

Shawn Adkins: I would just still stand my ground, and say that I’m innocent, which I am.

Host: Would you be upset with her for that?

Shawn Adkins: Yeah, I’d be very upset with her.

Host: Why?

Shawn Adkins: Well, because I believe, in my heart, that she had nothing to do with it, just as well as I did, and, and like I said, I believe that she had nothing to do with it, and if she made a plea bargain, that would be indicating her guilt on it, and I would just totally, that’d totally ruin me to know that she made a plea bargain.

<snipped>

htp://casesignal.wordpress.com/hailey-dunn/hailey-dunn-transcript-shawn-adkins-blog-talk-radio-interview-march-3/

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/bringthemhomenow/2011/03/04/bring-them-home-now-exclusive-shawn-adkins-speaks-out

BTHN - Billie Dunn

Hailey Dunn: Transcript: Billie Jean Dunn: Blog Talk Radio Interview March 10

<snipped>

Peter Hyatt: Shawn expressed some concerns… that you would seek a plea deal. Why would Shawn be concerned about that?

Billie Jean Dunn: I don’t know.

Peter Hyatt: He said it would destroy his life.

Billie Jean Dunn: I don’t believe he did. I have no reason to.

Peter Hyatt: You have no reason to what?

Billie Jean Dunn: To accept a plea deal.

Peter Hyatt: Shawn said that if you were to accept a plea deal… that it would destroy him… Why do you think it would destroy his life?

Billie Jean Dunn: I don’t know. I haven’t thought about it, because, like I said, I have no reason to.

Peter Hyatt: No reason to think of it?

Billie Jean Dunn: Right.

<snipped>

http://casesignal.wordpress.com/hailey-dunn/hailey-dunn-transcript-billie-jean-dunn-blog-talk-radio-interview-march-10/

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/bringthemhomenow/2011/03/11/bring-them-home-now-exclusive-shawn-adkins-speaks-colonel-monaco-from-patriot-outreach

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #341 on: March 20, 2011, 04:22:35 PM »

A PLEA DEAL

BTHN - Shawn Adkins

Hailey Dunn: Transcript: Shawn Adkins: Blog Talk Radio Interview March 3

<snipped>

Host: What if Billie makes a plea bargain? You know what that is, right?

Shawn Adkins: I have an idea of what it is.

Host: What are you gonna do if she does something like that?

Shawn Adkins: I would just still stand my ground, and say that I’m innocent, which I am.

Host: Would you be upset with her for that?

Shawn Adkins: Yeah, I’d be very upset with her.

Host: Why?

Shawn Adkins: Well, because I believe, in my heart, that she had nothing to do with it, just as well as I did, and, and like I said, I believe that she had nothing to do with it, and if she made a plea bargain, that would be indicating her guilt on it, and I would just totally, that’d totally ruin me to know that she made a plea bargain.

<snipped>

htp://casesignal.wordpress.com/hailey-dunn/hailey-dunn-transcript-shawn-adkins-blog-talk-radio-interview-march-3/

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/bringthemhomenow/2011/03/04/bring-them-home-now-exclusive-shawn-adkins-speaks-out

BTHN - Billie Dunn

Hailey Dunn: Transcript: Billie Jean Dunn: Blog Talk Radio Interview March 10

<snipped>

Peter Hyatt: Shawn expressed some concerns… that you would seek a plea deal. Why would Shawn be concerned about that?

Billie Jean Dunn: I don’t know.

Peter Hyatt: He said it would destroy his life.

Billie Jean Dunn: I don’t believe he did. I have no reason to.

Peter Hyatt: You have no reason to what?

Billie Jean Dunn: To accept a plea deal.

Peter Hyatt: Shawn said that if you were to accept a plea deal… that it would destroy him… Why do you think it would destroy his life?

Billie Jean Dunn: I don’t know. I haven’t thought about it, because, like I said, I have no reason to.

Peter Hyatt: No reason to think of it?

Billie Jean Dunn: Right.

<snipped>

http://casesignal.wordpress.com/hailey-dunn/hailey-dunn-transcript-billie-jean-dunn-blog-talk-radio-interview-march-10/

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/bringthemhomenow/2011/03/11/bring-them-home-now-exclusive-shawn-adkins-speaks-colonel-monaco-from-patriot-outreach

Precisely, my point & reading it doesnt give it enough justice knowing what to listen for.   

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #342 on: March 20, 2011, 04:29:44 PM »

TY klaas

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #343 on: March 20, 2011, 05:15:31 PM »

How did SA know before Billie that Hailey was missing before noon??
Wouldn't Billie ask herself that question??? This woman needs to be water boarded IMO

He didn't know anything she didn't know, or she'd have left him.  She said that to start the bus's wheels rolling just in case.  I suspect she says this stuff in public to remind him that she knows HIS position in all of this.
starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #344 on: March 20, 2011, 05:20:03 PM »

But this isnt the first time she distanced herself from Shawn, not by a long shot.   She has gone back to him each and every time.   I also do not believe for one second that Billie was "in fear" this time over any other time.   She's called 911 out of spite due to an argument but even then expressed not wanting him on her property versus "keep this guy away from me and my children."

Whatever the facts end up being whether she knew during the commission of a crime or after, she still at the very least did NOT cut her ties to Shawn.   I believe there is a reason why Billie didnt well beyond her "love."

Is your crystal ball paging you again, Capp?  Your quotation marks don't go unnoticed.  That's exactly where I would have put them because I don't think love has anything to do with it at this point.  I don't doubt that she probably loved being with him, loved her life and how she was getting to be a kid again because she was dating one, getting back some of the 20's she lost because she had kids and had to be a mom....  But I think once the Hailey thing happened, after the first time she had to pretend she wasn't with him, she realized he was a liability that she got hooked up with and she cannot afford to distance herself from him.  And she won't, until the last possible minute.

I contend that she will not distance herself from him until the point where she has enough on him to throw him under the bus for good - not these little toss and pull back just in time things she has been doing.

I also truly believe that she keeps reminding him, through these little statements, that she knows what he did - and if he gets ideas about throwing her under the bus, she's taking him with her.

That's not love.  As you put it before, that's toxic.
starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #345 on: March 20, 2011, 05:26:48 PM »

The DEGREE to which Billie has distanced Shawn this time ... tells me that it is not going to be long until answers are forthcoming in the Hailey Dunn case.  Maybe it is just wishful thinking.  Humor me Capps.  I have a rotten cold.

Janet

If it's wishful thinking, I'm joining you on the wishing.   But you know, I'm not going to get overly antsy about this yet.  Last time I did, I got more frustrated from being disappointed.  Instead, I'm in this for the long-haul and just going to sit back and be patient and watch everything that goes on until the last deed is done.

In the mean time, did Capp say something once about making a mean bowl of homemade soup?  Or was that someone else?  Maybe she'll send you some. Smile  I don't have good homemade soup, but I do have "lovins" and I hear that hugs are therapeutic.  Smile  I'll also send you some of this warm Texas sunshine to sit in.
starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #346 on: March 20, 2011, 05:31:05 PM »

::snipping2::

What is noticeably missing in this picture?   Ah, yes Billie is missing an earring!

She now states that Shawn came over & they were arguing but did LE hear that when they arrived at her door?   Could it be they were busy in another private activity altogether that may cause someone to lose an earring?   After all, why else did she get her hair highlighted with extensions & in her version of full makeup if he just showed up to argue with her...things that make you go hmmmm

Did Shawn write threatening messages but not send them to Billie or did Billie write messages in his phone to set him up?   Both had access to the phone, both have been playing games with each other long before harm came to Hailey and continue to do so.   One thing is for certain as heard by anyone that listened to our BTH shows, BOTH of them had a reaction to the thought of each other getting a plea before the other....just saying.

I can't unthink the bold.  I really have been thinking that, and waiting to see if it pans out.  I would love to know if the message was placed there at a time when he was at her house, particularly if it was done early morning when he goes to smoke.  NO one reads their memos to see if something shows up; he would never know until the cops got the phone.  Games, games, games. 

And as for the reactions to mentions of pleas, this is what I think is telling.  SA has considered it, although he doesn't want it to happen, he doesn't ever say he doesn't have to worry about it.  Because he does.  He darn sure does, and I'd bet the ranch that she has put this 'in his head' although not outright.  Billie says -> Shawn does.  And if he doesn't do as she says, she knows how bad the boys in prison will be to Shawn.  It'll "ruin" him.  Note that she doesn't have anything to worry about, because she knows who has the reins.  And it ain't Shawn!
starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #347 on: March 20, 2011, 05:32:27 PM »

She got a "No Trespassing Order" not a "Protective Order," which are a world apart.  She has him not coming onto her property, not an order preventing them from having other contact with each other...to me that is even more telling.   

She has no intentions of quitting him.  She can't afford to let him that far out of her sights just yet.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #348 on: March 20, 2011, 06:13:49 PM »

The DEGREE to which Billie has distanced Shawn this time ... tells me that it is not going to be long until answers are forthcoming in the Hailey Dunn case.  Maybe it is just wishful thinking.  Humor me Capps.  I have a rotten cold.

Janet

If it's wishful thinking, I'm joining you on the wishing.   But you know, I'm not going to get overly antsy about this yet.  Last time I did, I got more frustrated from being disappointed.  Instead, I'm in this for the long-haul and just going to sit back and be patient and watch everything that goes on until the last deed is done.

In the mean time, did Capp say something once about making a mean bowl of homemade soup?  Or was that someone else?  Maybe she'll send you some. Smile  I don't have good homemade soup, but I do have "lovins" and I hear that hugs are therapeutic.  Smile  I'll also send you some of this warm Texas sunshine to sit in.

Thanks starwynn.  Lovins and Hugs?  Just what I need.

an angelic monkey

I have taken an over the counter non-drowsy Sudafed capsule.  I don't know what's in it but ... I am feeling pretty good.  All the cobwebs have been cleared.  However ... I am a little concerned ... the expiry date on the box is June, 2009.

Capp ... your corn beef and cabbage soup from the other night would go down good right now.  Any leftovers?  Hubby offered to make some ginger soup ... ginger soup that he swears cures all ailments.  I rolled my eyes and made my self a bowl of Lipton's Chicken Noodle soup. 

Janet 

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #349 on: March 20, 2011, 06:14:04 PM »

Janet

Speaking of soup (and yea it could have been me on occasion) Im in the process of making a pot of homemade Italian chicken soup this afternoon, Im under the weather as well.   I shall reserve some for you in cyberspace Janet, feel better.

Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #350 on: March 20, 2011, 06:20:53 PM »

Capp, this is why I asked. The Freda Radcliff mentioned here was the same one who posted on the bail bond site and Starwynn said "That's you?  LOL  I love your posts!" so I thought it was you.

My bad - I meant "that's you?" =  Paula.  I think even Capp thought I meant Freda, because I stated it so poorly.  /blush

No Freda has been one of the more public HA's, had been on interviews about her, etc.  Bea Whacker is the other more public one, being the one that confronted BD at the dinner.

That Bail Bond company does exist, it is new and the call for bail was made and they were hung up on. Padilla IMHO got involved in CA case for publicity as I am sure a lot of them try to jump in. Freda pops up a lot of places, my curiosity got the best of me.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #351 on: March 20, 2011, 06:25:06 PM »

Janet

Speaking of soup (and yea it could have been me on occasion) Im in the process of making a pot of homemade Italian chicken soup this afternoon, Im under the weather as well.   I shall reserve some for you in cyberspace Janet, feel better.

an angelic monkey

I hope you are feel better Capp.  There is so much stuff going around.  I think I caught my bug from 13 year old grandson.  Last weekend he went on his first getaway with the youth group from his church and felt rotten the entire time.  He had been so excited about the anticipated venture that he did not sleep for two nights prior to leaving.  Maybe this is why he got sick..

Janet

_____

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #352 on: March 20, 2011, 06:47:32 PM »

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #353 on: March 20, 2011, 07:06:11 PM »

HAILEY DUNN IS STILL MISSING

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #354 on: March 20, 2011, 08:50:14 PM »

The other day I email the City Manager Peter Kampfer requesting that he clarify his role with the Hailey Dunn task force.

I received the following response today.

Janet

++++++

Janet,

Mr. Kampfer is the liason person between the task force and the news media. Along with Sheriff Patrick Toombs and Chief John Bivins, he is in the loop as far as what's being released from the task force.

Carol Parsons

_____

starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #355 on: March 20, 2011, 09:18:53 PM »

The other day I email the City Manager Peter Kampfer requesting that he clarify his role with the Hailey Dunn task force.

Janet

++++++

Janet,

Mr. Kampfer is the liason person between the task force and the news media. Along with Sheriff Patrick Toombs and Chief John Bivins, he is in the loop as far as what's being released from the task force.

Carol Parsons

then I guess that task force is releasing nothing, because in the loop he "ain't".
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #356 on: March 20, 2011, 10:24:12 PM »

Janet

++++++

Janet,

Carol Parsons

then I guess that task force is releasing nothing, because in the loop he "ain't".

What, he cant answer for himself?   Who is she & why didnt she include her job title?  So now its along with others?  HIS DUTIES involve the small CC police dept & he is the Colorado City assigned liason person BUT he has no authority over other LE agencies, none.   I know for a fact his statements along with Toombs has NOT matched or were a minimization of what was released by LE, which makes it more than obvious there is an issue going behind the scenes.  Trust me, he wouldnt get what the loop is if it was served up to him in a bowl of cereal!  Flippin Fruit Loop!

melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #357 on: March 20, 2011, 10:39:54 PM »

http://www.reporternews.com/news/2011/mar/18/mother-missing-colorado-city-teen-hailey-dunn-arra/ UPDATED (with photos): Mother of missing Colorado City teen Hailey Dunn admitted she liedto police     * By Greg Kendall-Ball     * Abilene Reporter-News     * Posted March 18, 2011 at 11 a.m., updated March 18, 2011 at 3:13 p.m. UPDATE 3:10 p.m.: Billie Jean Dunn admitted this afternoonto lyingto police about the whereabouts of her former live-in boyfriend, Shawn Adkins. After her release from the Mitchell County Jail, Dunn briefly addressed the media outside her home in Colorado City this afternoon. “He (Adkins) had come over hereon his own and I had called his motherto come get him,” Dunn said. Dunn was asked if she was lying about not knowing what happenedto her daughter, Hailey Dunn, who was last seen Dec. 27. “I am not lying," Dunn said. "Clint (Hailey's father) and I are doing everything we canto look for her (Hailey).” Dunn's mother posted her bond, allowing herto be released from jail after getting charged with three misdemeanors Thursday evening. ::snipping2::
What is noticeably missing in this picture?   Ah, yes Billie is missing an earring! She now states that Shawn came over & they were arguing but did LE hear that when they arrived at her door?   Could it be they were busy in another private activity altogether that may cause someoneto lose an earring?   After all, why else did she get her hair highlighted with extensions & in her version of full makeup if he just showed upto argue with her...things that make you go hmmmm Did Shawn write threatening messages but not send themto Billie or did Billie write messages in his phoneto set him up?   Both had accessto the phone, both have been playing games with each other long before harm cameto Hailey and continueto do so.   One thing is for certain as heard by anyone that listenedto our BTH shows, BOTH of them had a reactionto the thought of each other getting a plea before the other....just saying.

I think she's gonna say she lied to LE looking for SA at her house beacause he threatened her and that's what he said to do. It even sounded after findin out about threatening "memos unsent" in his cell.  Also, isn't she double/triple/whatever pierced in her ears and that is the one above the normal placing?  Anyhoo, she's dressed down and getting a mugshot...all belongings should have been removed and secured with the booking officer.    Kinda lax in that small town probably!  Ever noticed that she is so vain that she sweeps all her hair to hang on one shoulder like a little teeny bopper?  She maketh me sicketh!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #358 on: March 20, 2011, 10:41:04 PM »

It would appear that Sheriff Toombs was more informed than the District Attorney who Peter Hyatt spoke to on March 14th.

Janet

+++++++

CHILD PORN - BILLIE'S HOME - CONFIRMED

February 24th - Mitchell County Sheriff Patrick Toombs

‘Deviant acts,' porn found on digital evidence seized in Hailey Dunn case
Updated Thursday, February 24, 2011

<snipped>

A memory stick confiscated from a dresser in the master bedroom of the Dunn residence in Colorado City was found to contain "320 images and videos of a pornographic nature."

Both the computer and the memory stick contain images depicting bestiality and child pornography, said Mitchell County Sheriff Patrick Toombs.

<snipped>

http://m.reporternews.com/news/2011/feb/24/deviant-images-found-computer-mother-suspect-case/

February 25th - Mitchell County Sheriff Patrick Toombs

Child Pornography Found In Hailey Dunn Home
POSTED: 1:15 pm CST February 25, 2011
UPDATED: 10:44 pm CST February 25, 2011

SWEETWATER, Texas -- A digital memory stick containing images of child pornography was discovered in Billie Dunn and Shawn Adkins’ bedroom as law enforcement searched for evidence pertaining to the disappearance of Colorado City teenager Hailey Dunn, according to Mitchell County Sheriff Patrick Toombs.

<snipped>

http://www.ktxs.com/news/26998644/detail.html

CHILD PORN - BILLIE'S HOME - DENIED

March 13th - District Attorney

Show Name: The Peter Hyatt Show

Date / Length: 13/03/2011 4:30 PM - 46 min

10:30

Peter Hyatt:  District Attorney informed me that there was no child porn on the memory stick found in the home of Billie. (Paraphrased)

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/peter-hyatt/2011/03/13/the-peter-hyatt-show

Affidavit - March 18th

KTXS EXCLUSIVE: Affidavit Shows More Child Porn In Hailey Dunn CaseBy George POSTED: 12:36 pm CDT March 18, 2011
UPDATED: 6:45 pm CDT March 18, 2011

<snipped>

The affidavit confirms earlier reports by KTXS that child pornography was found on a computer at the home of Adkins' mother, where Adkins had access to the computer, and on a memory stick in the home of Hailey Dunn in Colorado City.

<snipped>

http://www.ktxs.com/news/27240749/detail.html

_____

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #359 on: March 20, 2011, 11:06:40 PM »

It would appear that Sheriff Toombs was more informed than the District Attorney who Peter Hyatt spoke to on March 14th.

Janet

+++++++

February 24th - Mitchell County Sheriff Patrick Toombs

‘Deviant acts,' porn found on digital evidence seized in Hailey Dunn case
Updated Thursday, February 24, 2011

<snipped>

A memory stick confiscated from a dresser in the master bedroom of the Dunn residence in Colorado City was found to contain "320 images and videos of a pornographic nature."

Both the computer and the memory stick contain images depicting bestiality and child pornography, said Mitchell County Sheriff Patrick Toombs.

<snipped>

http://m.reporternews.com/news/2011/feb/24/deviant-images-found-computer-mother-suspect-case/

February 25th - Mitchell County Sheriff Patrick Toombs

Child Pornography Found In Hailey Dunn Home
POSTED: 1:15 pm CST February 25, 2011
UPDATED: 10:44 pm CST February 25, 2011

SWEETWATER, Texas -- A digital memory stick containing images of child pornography was discovered in Billie Dunn and Shawn Adkins’ bedroom as law enforcement searched for evidence pertaining to the disappearance of Colorado City teenager Hailey Dunn, according to Mitchell County Sheriff Patrick Toombs.

<snipped>

http://www.ktxs.com/news/26998644/detail.html

CHILD PORN - BILLIE'S HOME - DENIED

March 13th - District Attorney

Show Name: The Peter Hyatt Show

Date / Length: 13/03/2011 4:30 PM - 46 min

10:30

Peter Hyatt:  District Attorney informed me that there was no child porn on the memory stick found in the home of Billie. (Paraphrased)

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/peter-hyatt/2011/03/13/the-peter-hyatt-show

Affidavit - March 18th

KTXS EXCLUSIVE: Affidavit Shows More Child Porn In Hailey Dunn CaseBy George POSTED: 12:36 pm CDT March 18, 2011
UPDATED: 6:45 pm CDT March 18, 2011

<snipped>

The affidavit confirms earlier reports by KTXS that child pornography was found on a computer at the home of Adkins' mother, where Adkins had access to the computer, and on a memory stick in the home of Hailey Dunn in Colorado City.

<snipped>

http://www.ktxs.com/news/27240749/detail.html

Janet, I can assure you that the DA and their office knows EVERYTHING above any and all & that would include Peter Hyatt's minimal second hand contact in this case.   The DA's office will receive all the evidence, will bring the charge & prosecute the case.    It will make sense to everyone down the road.   I cannot comment further on that at this time.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.