May 13, 2024, 06:21:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #620 5/14 - 5/15/2007  (Read 150553 times)
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #680 on: May 15, 2007, 10:23:32 AM »

Quote from: "MeMere"
Quote from: "Peaches"
Quote from: "Easywriter"
Medley's back!   Laughing

Must've made bond. Cool

Laughing  Laughing   Peaches...you have such a good mind.....!

Morning monkeys.

Morning, MeMere!
Glad to hear you had a wonderful trip..are you going to put pics in the lounge?
 Laughing
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #681 on: May 15, 2007, 10:25:07 AM »

Quote from: "Artcolley"

Must've made bond. Cool

Morning monkeys.

Morning, MeMere!
 Laughing

Will do soon....thanks for reminding me.... Smile

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #682 on: May 15, 2007, 10:26:41 AM »

I'll bet you had a wonderful time.  I would love to see the pictures.  Since I loathe flying, it's doubtful I will ever actually go there......

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #683 on: May 15, 2007, 10:27:09 AM »

She is seldom wrong and tells us we need to put this all behind us and get a life. Shocked  Shocked  Shocked
 Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

"No man has a good enough memory to make a successful liar" Abraham Lincoln
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #684 on: May 15, 2007, 10:32:10 AM »

Quote from: "greeneyedlady"

She is seldom wrong and tells us we need to put this all behind us and get a life. Shocked  Shocked  Shocked

I bet Natalee wishes she could put this all behind her and get on with living her life and fulfilling her goals.
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #685 on: May 15, 2007, 10:33:44 AM »

Must've made bond. Cool

Morning monkeys.

Morning, MeMere!
 Laughing

Laughing
My dream destination is one day to go to Ireland!
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #686 on: May 15, 2007, 10:34:58 AM »

Makes me wonder why she hasn't put it "behind her"?
What a load. Rolling Eyes
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #687 on: May 15, 2007, 10:35:15 AM »

I bet Natalee wishes she could put this all behind her and get on with living her life and fulfilling her goals.

Well said EASY!
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #688 on: May 15, 2007, 10:35:56 AM »

Must've made bond. Cool

Morning monkeys.

Morning, MeMere!
 Laughing

Laughing
My dream destination is one day to go to Ireland!

Art - me too and to visit Tibro in Austraila, and Alaska.

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #689 on: May 15, 2007, 10:40:28 AM »

Quote from: "Kimmy53"

Art - me too and to visit Tibro in Austraila, and Alaska.

Yes, Australia would also be a neat place to visit!  I have rellies in Alaska..but just have never gone there! ONe day, one day....*sigh*
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #690 on: May 15, 2007, 10:40:47 AM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Now I really should be working but anything about that concrete catches my eye.  I was disappointed that Art Wood didn't so much as mention it in his interview with Dana but this is very good that the NE has picked up on it.  Art seems to have a direct connection with them.

Perhaps this will internationally embarrass the Dutch into digging it up.  That's pretty well Investigation 101 I would think and am shocked they were content to either drill holes in it or use sonar which will not pick up any kind of plastic, trace evidence, etc.

I want to see jackhammers and a big pile of rubble where that concrete used to be and will never feel the Sloot compound was really searched until I do.

All concrete poured after Natalee disappeared should be dug up.  That is just a standard used in any investigation of a missing person at the residence of the last seen with.  Have seen it done in this country just about every time.

Unless the Dutch are afraid of the Sloots as well, that concrete will come up.  And under a judge's permit, unless, as we suspect, all the judges are in the Sloots' back pocket.

Corruption and collusion is the only reason that concrete is intact.  Does this extend to KLPD as well?  I am beginning to wonder for that should have already been done first thing.

Have they even talked to the man who poured it as Art Wood did?  Why are they so darned slow about everything?  I understand thorough and methodical but this is a snail's pace.

Why dont they have a tip line??????
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #691 on: May 15, 2007, 11:09:06 AM »

Getting to be on here in the MORNING for once... what a concept!

I think the white car is VERY significant, it implies accomplices which I have always believed WERE involved. It's also a detail which is more ignored...errrr, covered up by ALE accounts of the night's activities. If it was a red herring to deflect attention from Joran, it would be the focus of the dark side's attention.

Listen To Tylergal. She knows chapter and verse about the subject of thee Hague, and she has connections I can't touch.

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #692 on: May 15, 2007, 11:15:59 AM »

I assume Medley is also addressing Beth Twitty.  Another Mother's Day has just past without her precious daughter but ... according to Medley ... Beth should just get over it.  Justice just does not matter.  Accountability just does not matter.  Beth should just "put all this behind her and get on with her life".

I am sorry Monkeys ... I am so discouraged.  

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #693 on: May 15, 2007, 11:18:43 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

Well said EASY!

It’s just a crying shame.  Natalee, a goal oriented girl that didn’t mind earning her way through life, goes on a tropical fantasy trip and bumps into Joran.  A kid by his own admission that never had time to work and found it easier to steal from others and then lie about it.  What a horrible twist of fate!   Sad
Txamyg
Scared Monkey

« Reply #694 on: May 15, 2007, 11:23:11 AM »

Quote from: "Tamikosmom"

I assume Medley is also addressing Beth Twitty.  Another Mother's Day has just past without her precious daughter but ... according to Medley ... Beth should just get over it.  Justice just does not matter.  Accountability just does not matter.  Beth should just "put all this behind her and get on with her life".

Janet

Please don't get discouraged...the truth will ALWAYS come out.

I could not at any age be content to take my place in a corner by the fireside and simply look on.
Eleanor Roosevelt
Txamyg
Scared Monkey

« Reply #695 on: May 15, 2007, 11:24:35 AM »

Morning monkeys... Laughing  Laughing

I could not at any age be content to take my place in a corner by the fireside and simply look on.
Eleanor Roosevelt
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #696 on: May 15, 2007, 11:25:40 AM »

Quote from: "Tamikosmom"

Janet

I know what you are saying Janet.  I get discouraged, the encouraged, then discouraged again.  But I ain't giving up.  No Way No How.

Besides that, I have never given a rats ass about anything according to Medley.  Like she is anybody to be giving out advice. Ha! Rolling Eyes

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #697 on: May 15, 2007, 11:32:25 AM »

Joran is what you get when you cross a greasy sleazebag mobster and a filthy eurotrash sow. Hard to expect him to turn out any better than he did. And he knows how bulletproof he is, too, which makes it so much worse.

I am thinking this morning about a scenario of the ALE's intents concerning the case in the beginning, and how that may have changed with events.

I think they originally intended to make it look like no crime was committed at all. Sanitizing Deepak's car (or switching the cars) was key to that. NOW, given the attention and Beth's perseverance, they WISH they could find a way to implicate K2 MORE deeply. They wish they had access to blood samples of Natalee or any forensic stuff they could plant in that car in order to point blame at K2, and evidently they don't have it.

In other words, they out-thought themselves in the beginning and cleaned up TOO well. Which looks more suspicious.  Any ideas?

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #698 on: May 15, 2007, 11:36:41 AM »

Thank you, Easy.  I get confused sometimes.

Me TOO!  There are so many twists and turns in all of this it is hard to keep it straight.

I wondered if Island Temptations was the magazine that Guido was modeling for.  I know she had a lot of risque looking bridal stuff in that magazine, probably one not associated with wearing white, although I think JR would have no problem trying to pass herself off as the Virgin Mary, and RU would buy into it. Laughing

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #699 on: May 15, 2007, 11:37:03 AM »

I’ve been feeling very discouraged over the past few days as well.  If they would just start rounding up some people and closing out some of these dangling PVs we have seen, I think I would get another wave of optimism.

Right now, I’m not sure what to think.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.