May 20, 2024, 03:52:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #28  (Read 353638 times)
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1880 on: September 23, 2008, 09:18:21 AM »

Oh you guys are so funny...I am still laughing at the joke "Casey will have plenty of 'love' in prison".   

I am still stuck on the huge question of "Why".  What sparked this tragedy?  Why did she hurt Caylee?  We know it was not an accident, if it was she would have pleaded out a deal.  I do not believe it was Cindy or George who hurt Caylee, I think they are not strong enough to carry that burden for this long had they been the ones who carried out the act. 

What do we know about Casey and Tony's relationship?  Could he be the reason?  Was it Cindy's control that threw Casey into a rage? 

See..I am stuck!  Theories anyone?  (If anyone is reading this..)   

Goodmorning Monkeys

I still think it is possible it was an accident...but Casey having no real identity does not respond in an appropriate way to stress.  She seems to go into a fantasy mode and acts it out.  I don't think she would plead out a deal because she is too scared to ever admit the truth and has not matured emotionally.  Some parents sabatoge their childrens growth to keep them dependant on them for life.  This could be the case with Cindy's parenting. 
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1881 on: September 23, 2008, 09:18:58 AM »

JP passed away in a car accident, that is the other guy she claims is the father.  Its very coincidental that he is no longer available to be DNA tested.
I see what you are saying about wanting the daddy to step up, but Casey grabs at every straw possible and bites every hand that feeds her immediately.  I do not see her backing up to give the baby daddy room to breath or to do the right thing.  She makes Casey Land and insists that the whole world revolve around her.  Casey is straight laced..a straight laced slore who did it one too many times in attempts to find love, ended up preggers, and was stuck not knowing which of the men she had "affairs" with in the Fusion bathroom was Caylee's dad. IMO

I hear you, but the reason I say this is because she was only 19 then. She hadn't "refined" her skills. I suspect the baby-daddy was her "first-love" and that she might have actually given him a little breathing room. Since then, no. I think that catapulted her skills, so to speak.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1882 on: September 23, 2008, 09:20:01 AM »

O.K.    since I have been here for awhile and have followed this case as though my life depended on it, I just want someone to tell me one thing.....everybody that I talk to about this case have different opinions and I have talked to some that says they think Caylee is alive and that just burns me up.....Yes I would like to believe that Caylee is alive...but sadly I dont and so when I hear that from anyone my first Question is....then where is she>>>>.If she is alive and with someone else...what are they gonna do with her?  lock her up for the rest of her life....this is a big story and everybody knows about it and she wont stay a little girl forever and so Im just wondering what would they possibly keep her for.............it just doesnt make sense to me......so what i am asking is ....if Casey really gave this baby to someone and they took off with her, does anyone think that they could possibly get away with it as the years go by...
Have you seen how many missing children there are??

And how many missing kids are eventually found and returned home years later?

Some, sure.. and my guess is most of those who are found alive are probably most often taken by a parent who was denied custody for whatever reason.. or by a parent who was trying to run from an abusive spouse.  I would guess that most children taken by a stranger (with evil intentions- not these stupid women who steal kids after lying about a pregnancy) are found dead.. or their bodies are never found at all.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1883 on: September 23, 2008, 09:23:11 AM »

Good mornin' Folks!!

btw, Who the heck hoses down their driveway at 6am??? 

It is the only way to clear the maggots from their property?

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1884 on: September 23, 2008, 09:23:12 AM »

JPC and Caylee, originally posted by Blonde

I remember you, Caylee.
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1885 on: September 23, 2008, 09:24:11 AM »

http://www.myspace.com/xxupononexx

This the myspace page for Jesus Oritz.

The ME still had blood from Mr. Oritz.  IIRC, LE was having his dna checked against Caylee's.  I don't think the results have been released.
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1886 on: September 23, 2008, 09:24:25 AM »

Goodmorning Monkeys

I still think it is possible it was an accident...but Casey having no real identity does not respond in an appropriate way to stress.  She seems to go into a fantasy mode and acts it out.  I don't think she would plead out a deal because she is too scared to ever admit the truth and has not matured emotionally.  Some parents sabatoge their childrens growth to keep them dependant on them for life.  This could be the case with Cindy's parenting. 

Yeah, me too. It might not have been, but so far, I am still leaning in this direction: I think maybe she used the chloroform to make Caylee sleep (maybe in the trunk of the car) because of Tony and his roommates saying Caylee shouldn't be in "that environment" of their apartment. She had nowhere else for Caylee to go. So, she tried to make her sleep in the trunk, but it went horribly wrong. She found her dead the next day and cracked.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1887 on: September 23, 2008, 09:24:50 AM »

O.K.    since I have been here for awhile and have followed this case as though my life depended on it, I just want someone to tell me one thing.....everybody that I talk to about this case have different opinions and I have talked to some that says they think Caylee is alive and that just burns me up.....Yes I would like to believe that Caylee is alive...but sadly I dont and so when I hear that from anyone my first Question is....then where is she>>>>.If she is alive and with someone else...what are they gonna do with her?  lock her up for the rest of her life....this is a big story and everybody knows about it and she wont stay a little girl forever and so Im just wondering what would they possibly keep her for.............it just doesnt make sense to me......so what i am asking is ....if Casey really gave this baby to someone and they took off with her, does anyone think that they could possibly get away with it as the years go by...
Have you seen how many missing children there are??

And how many missing kids are eventually found and returned home years later?

Some, sure.. and my guess is most of those who are found alive are probably most often taken by a parent who was denied custody for whatever reason.. or by a parent who was trying to run from an abusive spouse.  I would guess that most children taken by a stranger (with evil intentions- not these stupid women who steal kids after lying about a pregnancy) are found dead.. or their bodies are never found at all.

and usually there is not evidence of a decomposing body in the mother's trunk

I remember you, Caylee.
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1888 on: September 23, 2008, 09:25:38 AM »

Oh my. There is resemblance. I realize you can't always go on that. But wow. It's remarkable for sure.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1889 on: September 23, 2008, 09:25:40 AM »

I agree. She thought she had Jessie locked in and he said, I don't think so, girlfriend. (Ok, maybe he said it in a more manly way.)
IDK about the baby daddy. Maybe Casey doesn't know. But I do think that JP fellow looks a lot like Caylee.   

Remind me which one JP is, please?

Here's what I think. While Casey might not know exactly which guy was really the father--though, I suspect back then she was just getting started and only had 2, maybe 3 at most--I feel certain she knew, because she kept lying all along, saying she had female problems. I think she was holding out hope for the real baby-daddy to step-up. But since he was most likely the bad-boy type, he wasn't going to. That's why, when it came down to the last minute, she told Jesse he was it. Because she knew he was upstanding. I think the real father is out there, and at least suspects he could be the father. He should come forward, even if he thinks he is. This is my theory, and opinion, mind you. Smile

JP passed away in a car accident, that is the other guy she claims is the father.  Its very coincidental that he is no longer available to be DNA tested.
I see what you are saying about wanting the daddy to step up, but Casey grabs at every straw possible and bites every hand that feeds her immediately.  I do not see her backing up to give the baby daddy room to breath or to do the right thing.  She makes Casey Land and insists that the whole world revolve around her.  Casey is straight laced..a straight laced slore who did it one too many times in attempts to find love, ended up preggers, and was stuck not knowing which of the men she had "affairs" with in the Fusion bathroom was Caylee's dad. IMO

It was Jessie Ortiz who died in the car accident I think, not JP Chatt. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.
You are right, I was wrong..too many freakin men in this story!!  Jesus (Jessey) Ortiz is the one who died in the car accident that Casey tried to say he originally that he was on his way to Caylee's 2nd B-day....which was a load of crap.  He died at another time, but the crash was considered a "freak accident".

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1890 on: September 23, 2008, 09:26:14 AM »

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1891 on: September 23, 2008, 09:28:18 AM »

So where is this JPChatt now? Did he come forward for DNA?
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1892 on: September 23, 2008, 09:29:07 AM »

Anyone want to talk about NG last night? I'm sure the night monkeys did so already. (I was busy dusting and vacuuming last night like a good little monkey.)

The most significant thing to me was Richard Grund saying Casey mentioned Zanny the Nanny back in what 06? So, did she make it up on the spot when he told her the babysitting situation needed to be changed?

Also interesting and not at all surprising that Casey demanded Jessie put his name on the BC and got pissed when he refused and asked for a paternity test. Good thing he did. Smart move.

Nancy Grace transcript is here
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3233.40

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1893 on: September 23, 2008, 09:29:09 AM »

You know, my parents are not George and Cindy, but they were not the best parents either. When I was Casey's age I had just graduated from college with a bachelor's degree and was working at an honest to goodness 40-hour-a-week job. There came a time when I had to pull my head outta my arse and think for myself. I cannot excuse Casey's behavior based on what we know about the family dynamic. Even if we find out later that substantial abuse was involved, I still cannot excuse her behavior. I'm not saying you guys are not entitled to your opinions or to feel sorry for her. You are, of course. I just don't.

I definitely agree she should pay for her crimes. Definitely. But, yes, I do feel sorry for her. Maybe not in the way you think I mean. It's hard to put into words. I feel sorry for her because she had so much potential, and now, it's all wasted. You cannot get that back. I feel sorry for all people who choose to destroy their lives. Again, I am not saying criminals shouldn't pay--they should. But, I guess, with my background as an ordained minister, it's maybe just in my nature to have compassion for souls who seem lost in this world. Maybe it's because I, too, was promiscuous as a teen. But, like you, I also got my head together when I was diagnosed with cancer at 17. That's what saved my life. I was a lucky one. Getting the chance to see reality hitting, but surviving to get another shot. My parents weren't the greatest either. But they did the best they could, and we didn't have violence in the home. So, if there was violence in the Anthony home, then I see now what Rev. Grund meant, "she never had a chance." I guess I blame Cindy and George for this as much as Casey. Sad

Anyway. That's my take. And I do respect yours, goodnmad. Thanks for listening.

I respect that you are able to feel compassion for Casey. IMO, that is a good thing. I'm just not there. The compassion and sympathy I feel are all for Caylee. When Casey made whatever choice it was that ended Caylee's life, she destroyed Caylee's future. She robbed Caylee of her life. That was not her place. That was wrong. I'm not able to forgive her for that, at least not right now. 

I remember you, Caylee.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1894 on: September 23, 2008, 09:30:26 AM »

After listening to the Lenaord Padilla interview on SM radio this is what I am thinking:

LP said that Cindy grabbed Casey by the throat when they got into the argument, so that is making me wonder if Casey, was terrified of her mother. I think this is the reason why she is not coming clean with her mom or even dad for that matter. I also think she killed Caylee simply because she didn't want Cindy to have her and she figured "If I can't have her then no one will." type of thing.

Also I hope I don't get tomatos thrown here but I am starting to feel really bad for Cindy and George. It seems to me that they raised Caylee as their own child. I mean Caylee even called Cindy "Momma" and Cindy refered to HERSELF as "Momma". I do think that both her and George loved that child and it seems to me that Caylee was more attatched to Cindy than she was her own mother.  Also I really think the protestors need to back off. I agreed with Dr Phil today that its just horrible. I mean like they said these people could be out searching for Caylee instead of protesting like that.

I think it could be very possible Casey accidentally killed Caylee, in a fit of rage, after what Cindy did to her.  Parents flip out all the time, hit their kid.. sometimes a bit too hard. Or the child is knocked down and hits their head on something.. doesn't excuse the behavior, but it happens.  I think being terrified of her mom because of what she may have done, makes sense, however..  if she told the cops her mom tried to strangle her, it's Cindy that would have to worry about the cops- not Casey.     My sister was in a similar situation with our mother, in her teens (being choked).  The cops were not ever called, but my sister and I did leave the home, and the entire family had to enter counseling- or else her minister said he *would* get the cops involved. My mom was very controlling, herself. If it weren't for my being sick and tired of BS like that going on, and actually going to tell another adult, who knows what would have happened.

As for the bond between grandparents and Caylee, they were obviously very attached to each other.  My nephew called my dad "Papa" (and my dad referred to himself as Papa).. my dad was the only dad he ever knew til my sister got married after my dad died.  I'm not sure if it ever bothered my sister, but I can tell you she wasn't always happy with what my dad did to keep my nephew there in the home with him. 

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1895 on: September 23, 2008, 09:30:52 AM »

I'm not sure. I believe he works for a TV station in the area, and he has his own web site. I don't think so RE: DNA testing. I'm not sure how he came into the picture to be honest. Anyone else know?

I remember you, Caylee.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1896 on: September 23, 2008, 09:32:34 AM »

I know who could play NeJame in the after-school special. Just sayin

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1897 on: September 23, 2008, 09:32:45 AM »

Oh my. There is resemblance. I realize you can't always go on that. But wow. It's remarkable for sure.

I made a thread http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3313.0

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1898 on: September 23, 2008, 09:34:30 AM »

I respect that you are able to feel compassion for Casey. IMO, that is a good thing. I'm just not there. The compassion and sympathy I feel are all for Caylee. When Casey made whatever choice it was that ended Caylee's life, she destroyed Caylee's future. She robbed Caylee of her life. That was not her place. That was wrong. I'm not able to forgive her for that, at least not right now. 

Okay, I agree about Caylee. Just looking at the pics of that beautiful little girl makes me cry to think she is no longer with us. I wonder, though (please don't shoot me for saying this) if it wasn't an accident, if maybe Casey thought she was saving her daughter from the same "fate" (used loosely) as herself? Though, I know when asked that, she answered she didn't think her daughter was in a better place. So, I am not sure.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1899 on: September 23, 2008, 09:36:05 AM »

I'm not sure. I believe he works for a TV station in the area, and he has his own web site. I don't think so RE: DNA testing. I'm not sure how he came into the picture to be honest. Anyone else know?
The LE has his information from a piece of paper found in the car with his name and address on it...if I am not again mistaken.  (Brain-farts all dang mornin)

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.