May 07, 2024, 06:41:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Cummings #4 3/04/09 - 3/08/09  (Read 299755 times)
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1560 on: March 07, 2009, 09:24:29 PM »

Just thing out loud....

Now I stated earlier about rana post regarding a girl that mention Madison- Now I checked by searching the map and their is a street name Madison Ave surrounded by fields and woods off of highway 17 south of Myra Lake .. 1 block over is a SO name Richard Winch located @ 217 Baker Rd, Satsuma- I hope LE checked this area out.
The street behind Madison is Winchester...

http://offender.fdle.state.fl.us/offender/flyer.do?personId=39419
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1561 on: March 07, 2009, 09:30:12 PM »

Just thing out loud....

Now I stated earlier about rana post regarding a girl that mention Madison- Now I checked by searching the map and their is a street name Madison Ave surrounded by fields and woods off of highway 17 south of Myra Lake .. 1 block over is a SO name Richard Winch located @ 217 Baker Rd, Satsuma- I hope LE checked this area out.

Also may I add the railroad tracks are in the area...
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1562 on: March 07, 2009, 09:31:54 PM »

Just thing out loud....

How far is this from Green Lane.....any idea if he fell within the 5 mile range they checked?

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1563 on: March 07, 2009, 09:33:13 PM »

Just thing out loud....

How far is this from Green Lane.....any idea if he fell within the 5 mile range they checked?

Very Very Close...Check the map for the SO the link  I  supplied ..
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1564 on: March 07, 2009, 09:34:23 PM »

Just thing out loud....

Also available:Walking

Driving directions to 202 Green Ln, FL 32189
2.7 mi – about 7 mins
 212 Baker RdFL 32189

1. Head southwest on Baker Rd toward US-17  0.2 mi
2. Turn right at US-17  0.9 mi
3. Turn left at Buffalo Bluff Rd/SR-309B
Continue to follow Buffalo Bluff Rd  1.2 mi
4. Turn left at Tyler St  0.4 mi
5. Turn left at Monroe Ave  246 ft
6. Slight left at Green Ln
Destination will be on the left  10 ft

202 Green LnFL 32189

http://maps.google.com/maps?saddr=212+Baker+Rd,+FL+32189&geocode=&dirflg=&daddr=202+Green+Ln,+FL+32189&f=d&sll=29.559758,-81.652365&sspn=0.008698,0.017853&ie=UTF8&t=h&z=13

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1565 on: March 07, 2009, 09:35:57 PM »

Just thing out loud....

2.7 mi – about 7 mins
 212 Baker RdFL 32189

202 Green LnFL 32189

http://maps.google.com/maps?saddr=212+Baker+Rd,+FL+32189&geocode=&dirflg=&daddr=202+Green+Ln,+FL+32189&f=d&sll=29.559758,-81.652365&sspn=0.008698,0.017853&ie=UTF8&t=h&z=13

How many miles is that....
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1566 on: March 07, 2009, 09:37:14 PM »

Just thing out loud....

2.7 mi – about 7 mins
 212 Baker RdFL 32189

202 Green LnFL 32189

2.7 miles

[
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1567 on: March 07, 2009, 09:38:55 PM »

Just thing out loud....

2.7 mi – about 7 mins
 212 Baker RdFL 32189

202 Green LnFL 32189

2.7 miles

Geeze he was in the military and that walk would be nothing for him to do, if he was on foot..
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1568 on: March 07, 2009, 09:41:02 PM »

I think that you are over thinking this Dolce . Talking about some idiot perv that saw a chance. the Satuma bunch will nevermake an episode of CSI
I take it you are not one that likes those in Satuma.  If it was a crime of possibility, then quite possibly a train came through as they often do.  Just throwing things out there for discussion, just as I am sure you are doing.
You get it Dolce. thats really all I am doing ,putting out questions and trying to get folks thinking .
  What about the super door lock ?
  What is the item missing ?

I'm not at all sure what you're doing, but let me warn ya - I've been around long enough to know that I have seen your style before mas amigo. I'm not new here or to crime boards. I have seen your aspersion many times before.

If you know something - spill it - maybe I can really help... but saying stuff like Ron is a pussy and crap like that is not endearing me to your words or posts...

spill if ya have something.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
sistamarge
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1569 on: March 07, 2009, 09:43:48 PM »

Zoom in and check out that route from the railroad tracks.....
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1570 on: March 07, 2009, 09:46:09 PM »

I think that you are over thinking this Dolce . Talking about some idiot perv that saw a chance. the Satuma bunch will nevermake an episode of CSI
I take it you are not one that likes those in Satuma.  If it was a crime of possibility, then quite possibly a train came through as they often do.  Just throwing things out there for discussion, just as I am sure you are doing.
You get it Dolce. thats really all I am doing ,putting out questions and trying to get folks thinking .
  What about the super door lock ?
  What is the item missing ?

I'm not at all sure what you're doing, but let me warn ya - I've been around long enough to know that I have seen your style before mas amigo. I'm not new here or to crime boards. I have seen your aspersion many times before.

If you know something - spill it - maybe I can really help... but saying stuff like Ron is a pussy and crap like that is not endearing me to your words or posts...

spill if ya have something.

Did I miss something? I didn't take that post that way........

[
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1571 on: March 07, 2009, 09:48:44 PM »

Zoom in and check out that route from the railroad tracks.....

I zoomed in like you said and following the railroad tracks it seems a shorter distance.      
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1572 on: March 07, 2009, 09:49:25 PM »

Good Evening Everyone & Welcome New Monkeys.

Goodness, I have been reading and trying to follow in my mind the many theories and possibilities that are being put forth.

It could be he /she ...no it can't be he /she...but it could be ...him or her or the other guy, etc.. etc.. etc...

All I have to say at this point is this.

IF THERE IS SOMEONE THAT IS HOLDING BACK SOME PIECE OF INFORMATION....THAT COULD SOLVE THIS AND BRING HALEIGH HOME....WHAT IS THE REASON FOR HOLDING BACK??

If this person is indeed an ADULT...how can he / she continue to withhold important information to save their own a$$???  This draws a conclusion to me that this person is nothing but a COWARD, and continues to hide behind a little girl.  To let a beautiful little girl be taken from her family and be subjected to another's hand. 

SHAME on those that (may / do) KNOW INFORMATION...and (possibly) continue to keep their mouths shut.  To think that a little girl is taking the FALL for someone else.

If everyone has told ALL...and Haleigh has been abducted by an UNKNOWN PERSON...to both families, I do keep my hopes and prayers each day for her safe return to the families that dearly love her. 

This is very disturbing.

rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1573 on: March 07, 2009, 09:51:51 PM »

No nanners from me, you know how I feel........but, just to add to your "past tense" issue, I've copy/pasted all the FBI profilers info and one is about using the past tense, they are below.

5) Clint Van Zandt
Diane,

The father was very educated on how he was allowd to ue physical punish on his daughter per the Fla Dept of Soc Svs. His own form of "I got you" to the State.

Best,

CVZ

9) VELEZ-MITCHELL:

JOE NAVARRO, FORMER FBI AGENT
But, you know, I go back to that interview you did a few days ago of the grandfather who said -- basically, he said, you know, this doesn`t pass the stink test. There`s so many things that are weird here.

Why are we getting information that, you know, that doesn`t match up? There were -- everybody seemed to have been in that room, and yet somehow this child was magically abducted, and nobody heard it. The doors were locked. Nobody seems to know the complete story. There are so many things here that are irregular which really makes you wonder, what is the true story? Why is it constantly being changed?

And why is it being parsed out? It seems like it`s being parsed out on a daily basis. Usually, when you get a complete and truthful story, it all comes out together at once. You don`t get it in these small packets.

Sorry to snip up your post IM, - just wanted to pull parts out to reduce confusion on which bit I'm referring to without folks having to scroll and sift.  That # 5 is chilling. Whatever happened I don't think it was necessarily deliberate. However, I don't want to think any of it though.

And for the #9 with Navarro talking, .... did they say which grandfather (paternal? maternal?) said that about the stink test? (And I agree BTW)

And the other part under #9 (bolding/red mine) it did seem parsed out....the story, I mean.  The Mrs. Sykes part turned up late (unless they DID tell LE initially and LE chose not to mention that... yet LE DID mention others who were at the home [brother - AC man] and LE DID mention other aspects of the chain of events that had been discussed on interviews; Why leave the Mrs Skyes part out IF they did know about it?)

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1574 on: March 07, 2009, 09:57:06 PM »

Good Evening Everyone & Welcome New Monkeys.

Goodness, I have been reading and trying to follow in my mind the many theories and possibilities that are being put forth.

It could be he /she ...no it can't be he /she...but it could be ...him or her or the other guy, etc.. etc.. etc...

All I have to say at this point is this.

IF THERE IS SOMEONE THAT IS HOLDING BACK SOME PIECE OF INFORMATION....THAT COULD SOLVE THIS AND BRING HALEIGH HOME....WHAT IS THE REASON FOR HOLDING BACK??

If this person is indeed an ADULT...how can he / she continue to withhold important information to save their own a$$???  This draws a conclusion to me that this person is nothing but a COWARD, and continues to hide behind a little girl.  To let a beautiful little girl be taken from her family and be subjected to another's hand. 

SHAME on those that (may / do) KNOW INFORMATION...and (possibly) continue to keep their mouths shut.  To think that a little girl is taking the FALL for someone else.

If everyone has told ALL...and Haleigh has been abducted by an UNKNOWN PERSON...to both families, I do keep my hopes and prayers each day for her safe return to the families that dearly love her. 

This is very disturbing.

ITA....
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1575 on: March 07, 2009, 09:58:18 PM »

I assure you there is someone holding something back - the question is WHO...

is it the perp who protects himself - or a family member - those are the only two possibilities for me.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1576 on: March 07, 2009, 09:59:24 PM »

Dolce, it's funny you mentioned possesiveness. I found this port over yonder, and again NO FACT that he was Ron's neighbor, but he was taking up for him and he mentioned possessiveness:

xxxxxxxxxxxx
I wanna go back to when right away Ron and Misty were saying someone stole Haleigh.

That terminology - stole - stands out to me. Ron's plea to whoever has Haleigh - that she is not a piece of property - odd.

Makes me wonder if something else wasn't stolen that night - to make them so quick to use that word.

If so - it has to be something that they don't want anyone to know about - like something they themselves stole? Drugs? A weapon?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Remember that Ron is a possessive young man. His children were his life. Misty is very young and not well educated. That may help explain their "someone stole my daughter". In Mistys' 911 call she said that her daughter was gone.
Ron comes across as about as educated as Misty to me.  Misty though is very young, and I think that is why listening to her throws me for a loop.  She is scared, and you can tell, I do not blame the scare on Ron, but on the situation at hand.  If someone came in and took the child while she was sleeping in the same room, hell that would scare me sh!tless. 
For now, while the terminology is odd, I am going to put it in the back of my mind for a rainy day, and chalk it up, for now, to lack of common terminology.  (I keep waiting for Earl and Joy to come walking by with this bunch)

Hey Dolce..
First let me tell ya I think you look absolutely BEAUTIFUL with your baby bumps!!

I just have to say this. It breaks my heart when I read statements like "Ron isn't educated"! Having a Master's Degree right now wouldn't help him bring Haleigh home.  I read the very same statements about Mark Lunsford and Steve Groene and neither men-hold a Master's Degree and neither harmed their littleones.  jmo...

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #1577 on: March 07, 2009, 10:01:46 PM »

At some point on the 911 recording when Misty was talking to the operator you could hear Ron in the background call her a bitch and ask her how she could let someone get his daughter.  (Not a direct quote, but paraphrased).

Did anyone else hear that.  And as a matter of fact the guy that is on Nancy Grace's show pointed that out and NG cut him off and said all those kind of people talk that way.

It has been very obvious to me that they have tried to overlook that particular verbiage by Ron in the initial call.

and 'those kind of people' would be what kind?

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1578 on: March 07, 2009, 10:05:15 PM »

At some point on the 911 recording when Misty was talking to the operator you could hear Ron in the background call her a bitch and ask her how she could let someone get his daughter.  (Not a direct quote, but paraphrased).

Did anyone else hear that.  And as a matter of fact the guy that is on Nancy Grace's show pointed that out and NG cut him off and said all those kind of people talk that way.

It has been very obvious to me that they have tried to overlook that particular verbiage by Ron in the initial call.

and 'those kind of people' would be what kind?
Great question-peanut!

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1579 on: March 07, 2009, 10:06:26 PM »

No nanners from me, you know how I feel........but, just to add to your "past tense" issue, I've copy/pasted all the FBI profilers info and one is about using the past tense, they are below.

5) Clint Van Zandt
Diane,

The father was very educated on how he was allowd to ue physical punish on his daughter per the Fla Dept of Soc Svs. His own form of "I got you" to the State.

Best,

CVZ

9) VELEZ-MITCHELL:

JOE NAVARRO, FORMER FBI AGENT
But, you know, I go back to that interview you did a few days ago of the grandfather who said -- basically, he said, you know, this doesn`t pass the stink test. There`s so many things that are weird here.

Why are we getting information that, you know, that doesn`t match up? There were -- everybody seemed to have been in that room, and yet somehow this child was magically abducted, and nobody heard it. The doors were locked. Nobody seems to know the complete story. There are so many things here that are irregular which really makes you wonder, what is the true story? Why is it constantly being changed?

And why is it being parsed out? It seems like it`s being parsed out on a daily basis. Usually, when you get a complete and truthful story, it all comes out together at once. You don`t get it in these small packets.

Sorry to snip up your post IM, - just wanted to pull parts out to reduce confusion on which bit I'm referring to without folks having to scroll and sift.  That # 5 is chilling. Whatever happened I don't think it was necessarily deliberate. However, I don't want to think any of it though.

And for the #9 with Navarro talking, .... did they say which grandfather (paternal? maternal?) said that about the stink test? (And I agree BTW)

And the other part under #9 (bolding/red mine) it did seem parsed out....the story, I mean.  The Mrs. Sykes part turned up late (unless they DID tell LE initially and LE chose not to mention that... yet LE DID mention others who were at the home [brother - AC man] and LE DID mention other aspects of the chain of events that had been discussed on interviews; Why leave the Mrs Skyes part out IF they did know about it?)

IIRC~It was the maternal grandfather........but you are spot on about #5, and we all pickd up on that as soon as it happened.

I just thought it was important to see what FBI profiler's insights were, since we no that NO ONE has been cleared and the only fact is that Haleigh is missing, even the Cpt of the S.O., stated he doesn't even know what the crime is yet OR when it occured.

[
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.