May 21, 2024, 02:50:32 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #66  (Read 410983 times)
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1260 on: November 29, 2008, 02:22:26 PM »

That Cindy is trying to preserve her family's reputation is laughable.  There is nothing left to preserve !  She and George like to talk about how loving and loyal the family has always been but the records show otherwise.  George filed for divorce soon after Caylee was born, at the very time that the family needed him most.  The police were called to the home for numerous disturbances.  This is not Ozzie and Harriet, folks.  It never has been.  Give it up, Cindy and George.  We were onto you long ago.  As for George's stories, I am not that he can be believed, either.  He may have thought if he appeared very cozy with the cops, as if he were "one of them" due to his police experience, they would just take him at his word.  Wrong, Georgie.  I think they suspected you were piling it on a little bit too thick. 

Caylee never had a chance in that family.   Living with addlebrained grandparents and a sociopathic mother, I am surprised Caylee even made it to her first year!  Cindy knew that Casey was a craptastic mother, yet didn't call the cops for a welfare check when she hadn't seen Caylee for a while.  If there is any justice in this world, Casey will breathe her last breath behind bars.  And Cindy and George will never again hold a grandchild.

Lisa
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1261 on: November 29, 2008, 02:22:35 PM »

Good morning Janet, ermmm afternoon.  lol  Trying to read here and more of the docs too.   

It is still  morning in my neck of the woods.

Janet
11:05 AM PT

LOL!!  Ok then, it's all covered.   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1262 on: November 29, 2008, 02:24:26 PM »

Good afternnoon everyone.  Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving.  I haven't been able to catch up yet but I did just read Sean Krause's new revelaltion of Cindy.    What the h*ll?  He called us bored-assed housewives but we sure figured out Cindy and Kid Finders way before he did!! I didn't see anything new there.  Did I miss something?  I looks like to me he just got his little feeling hurt because Cindy didn't praise him for backing her....JUST RIDICULOUS!!!!!

Hey Dottie    I think he is full of ****.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1263 on: November 29, 2008, 02:24:56 PM »

Russ...do you think GA is complicit in disposing of Caylee's remains?

Something isn't right about the 24th.

He lied one way or the other or completely about getting the gas cans out of the car.  He either saw into the trunk or he did not because he has said both things - or it NEVER HAPPENED!

He came up with a chase scenario where he tells officers to look at his Toll records.  They found it not to be true.

Why was he reported to be at work when in the third 911 call he was clearly at home, George says "Caylee is missing?" incredulously in the background.

More questions that could be answered.

Why did she leave the car at Amscott to apparently be stolen?
How did she get to Amscott the next day so AL could pick her up since the car was there prior to that?
How did she get assorted food items from the Anthony home not melted (popcicles)?
The note to Beary and the most happiest at the Bond hearing was when she saw her dad.

Was this a plan to have the car stolen?  Who advised her?  Who dropped her off?  How did she get food from the Anthony home without it melting so AL could pick her up there? 

She texts that her dad ran over something.  She texts that it is taken care of.  Before the dropoff and after the gas can chase stories happened I do believe.

Pops covering?
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1264 on: November 29, 2008, 02:27:07 PM »

I asked kindly what obstruction of justice charge Cindy had to Krause and he again declined to post the comment.

Either he knows something none of us know or he is lying.  I thought he was all about the truth according to him and he says she has an obstruction of justice charge but refuses to address.

Interesting.  I will wait and see if he is just MSU'in.  <making stuff up>

He didn't post my comment either, and I'm not one bit surprised.  Apparently, calling his bluff keeps him from posting your comment!! 

I think I'll borrow Rob's famous word here and say that Krause is nothing but an assclown.   An assclown who we won't be seeing on Nancy Grace, lol.

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1265 on: November 29, 2008, 02:28:55 PM »

Brandi... Love your new avitar, wish I could sit in that chair and take a nap. Am curious about part two of Krause's article, I don't know what to think about his involvement with Cindy.   Numbersgirl... Am looking forward to your list of puzzlements.                                                                       
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1266 on: November 29, 2008, 02:30:02 PM »

Reminder to all (including myself) to try and stay on topic in this thread.  I know with Thanksgiving we all strayed and chit chatted a bit too much.  Let's try and get back on topic.

TIA

Flossy - I posted something for you in Musings:   

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3605.new#new
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1267 on: November 29, 2008, 02:30:19 PM »

Hello, Monkeys, well I really am curious to find out if maybe Casey did have another child before she had Caylee.  Has anybody seen Caylees birth certificate? I wonder if it says on it how many pregancies she has had and if not, I wonder if there's a way to find this out somehow....Gosh Ive got 3 sisters and  brothers and between us all I dont think I have heard so  much Drama in my life.......The Anthony's are definaitley something else!!!!!!
Caylee's birth certificate is in one of the new docs, sorry don't remember which one.

Caylee's birth certificate is in this doc http://www.wesh.com/download/2008/1126/18155477.pdf but it doesn't state much. I believe the paperwork you are seeking has not been released, it would be in other hospital documents. Also in the above link it states and proves that KC DID get her high school diploma! Why would her family state that she didn't when LE has proof that she did?

I wonder about that too BooMonkey.Doesn't make sense. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1268 on: November 29, 2008, 02:31:33 PM »

That Cindy is trying to preserve her family's reputation is laughable.  There is nothing left to preserve !  She and George like to talk about how loving and loyal the family has always been but the records show otherwise.  George filed for divorce soon after Caylee was born, at the very time that the family needed him most.  The police were called to the home for numerous disturbances.  This is not Ozzie and Harriet, folks.  It never has been.  Give it up, Cindy and George.  We were onto you long ago.  As for George's stories, I am not that he can be believed, either.  He may have thought if he appeared very cozy with the cops, as if he were "one of them" due to his police experience, they would just take him at his word.  Wrong, Georgie.  I think they suspected you were piling it on a little bit too thick. 

Caylee never had a chance in that family.   Living with addlebrained grandparents and a sociopathic mother, I am surprised Caylee even made it to her first year!  Cindy knew that Casey was a craptastic mother, yet didn't call the cops for a welfare check when she hadn't seen Caylee for a while.  If there is any justice in this world, Casey will breathe her last breath behind bars.  And Cindy and George will never again hold a grandchild.

Lisa
Hahahahaha, I didn't know anyone else used the word "addlebrained except my mom.  My sisters and my initials are A D L, so my mom always says it stood for addlebrained.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1269 on: November 29, 2008, 02:32:29 PM »

Lisa
Hahahahaha, I didn't know anyone else used the word "addlebrained except my mom.  My sisters and my initials are A D L, so my mom always says it stood for addlebrained.

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1270 on: November 29, 2008, 02:33:18 PM »

Oops, sorry Klaasend.

numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1271 on: November 29, 2008, 02:34:51 PM »

He lied one way or the other or completely about getting the gas cans out of the car.  He either saw into the trunk or he did not because he has said both things - or it NEVER HAPPENED!

He came up with a chase scenario where he tells officers to look at his Toll records.  They found it not to be true.

Why was he reported to be at work when in the third 911 call he was clearly at home, George says "Caylee is missing?" incredulously in the background.

How did she get to Amscott the next day so AL could pick her up since the car was there prior to that?
How did she get assorted food items from the Anthony home not melted (popcicles)?
The note to Beary and the most happiest at the Bond hearing was when she saw her dad.

Was this a plan to have the car stolen?  Who advised her?  Who dropped her off?  How did she get food from the Anthony home without it melting so AL could pick her up there? 

She texts that her dad ran over something.  She texts that it is taken care of.  Before the dropoff and after the gas can chase stories happened I do believe.

Pops covering?

OK, let's see...unmelted frozen food from Casa de Sociopath's in Jun/Jul?? Oh yeah...she had help.  Roll Call...CA - at work....LA - at work...GA, not so much. 
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1272 on: November 29, 2008, 02:35:03 PM »

Lisa

Well, after watching those interviews, that was the one conclusion I came away with about the A's.  They are addlebrained!  I'm so sorry your mom would say that to you and your sister! Sad

Lisa
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1273 on: November 29, 2008, 02:35:48 PM »

Reminder to all (including myself) to try and stay on topic in this thread.  I know with Thanksgiving we all strayed and chit chatted a bit too much.  Let's try and get back on topic.

TIA

heh .. and I just posted something there for you two!  LOL

txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1274 on: November 29, 2008, 02:38:03 PM »

Pops covering?

OK, let's see...unmelted frozen food from Casa de Sociopath's in Jun/Jul?? Oh yeah...she had help.  Roll Call...CA - at work....LA - at work...GA, not so much. 

Do you remember that LP stated on Nancy Grace a few nights ago that George blurted out something like, "I'm tired of living a lie!"  He did this when LP was in the Anthony's house.  I'm almost willing to bet Cindy forced George to take care of things for Casey.  I just don't see him covering for Casey out of the goodness of his heart.

Lisa
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1275 on: November 29, 2008, 02:38:06 PM »

TIA

heh .. and I just posted something there for you two!  LOL

Whoa!  Thanks to both of you!!  I hated to even ask since you've both gotten so many orders lately!!

I want to try to learn to do that stuff myself, but I can't imagine when I'd have the time to figure it out.  (I'm slow when it comes to computer "stuff", lol)

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1276 on: November 29, 2008, 02:45:22 PM »

Pops covering?

Do you remember that LP stated on Nancy Grace a few nights ago that George blurted out something like, "I'm tired of living a lie!"  He did this when LP was in the Anthony's house.  I'm almost willing to bet Cindy forced George to take care of things for Casey.  I just don't see him covering for Casey out of the goodness of his heart.

Lisa

Honestly, I think Cindy was the last to know anything shortly after the 3rd 911 call and that is when she took over.  Lee got his marching orders to pick stuff up.  George and Cindy washed clothes and made sure evidence was gone.  Casey had to stall LE with bogus stories of working at Universal, Sawgrass, etc to give them time. George didn't the guts to tell Cindy what he did on the 24th until that night.  He is too wishy washy.  They hoped the car would be gone, and Casey might have told her dad she was going to move to California but didn't go.  She got stopped by Cindy before she had the chance.

Cindy has no choice if I am right on things.  Caylee is gone, Casey is going away, George would likely be gone, and Lee's life will be destroyed if it gets out that he is the father.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1277 on: November 29, 2008, 02:45:43 PM »

Father Krause: Cindy Anthony’s Confessions
Due to overwhelming demands, this article is being released early. No one may reprint this article on any forum site/website, if you want to share the link, that is your choice. Respect the copyright of this website. This is the true, uncut report of what has happened and the result of the relationship we shared...

------------------------------
I have no comment it is what it is.

Although I stopped reading Sean Krause's site some time ago after finding his posts mostly incorrect and rubbish, I did take the time to read this lengthy post.

Besides being very poorly written with grammatical errors throughout, he continues to post erroneous statements and theories. For instance, he states his theory:

"Casey took the gas cans, drove nearest the water treatment plant, and burned and buried that child somewhere. This is where the focus should have been but people have ignored it. Cell phone ping records point to two areas, yet household cleaning bottles found near the site never seemed to tip anyone off. I don’t get it."

Obviously, Krause did not read the documents that were released last Wednesday before he posted this article today. (He had three days to read them!) Anyone who is presenting himself as an "expert" in this case should at least take the time to read all the released information before making comments on the case.

IF Krause had taken the time to read them, he would have seen Tony Lazarro state this about the gas cans:

How many times did Krause say, "this is not about fame" yet he wanted Cindy to arrange for him to get on the Nancy Grace show? How often did he post about the Anthony case on the Internet as an "insider" chasing fame for himself? He has even set up his own little interview since no one in the MSM wants to. At the end of his article, he stated:

"If you additional questions, obviously there’s a lot more information but not enough to do this page, I am opening my Yahoo! IM open for questions on Monday, which you can ask me and I can provide to the best of my ability, and respond to the readers all Monday afternoon. I will post it in a seperate article with additional information, a Part II on Monday, and take your questions."
(This is a paste of his words, exposing just a few of his grammatical errors and misspellings.)

He continues to present himself as an "expert" in this case and seeks an audience. GMAB. Sean Krause, methinks thou doth protest too much! (Yes, it is "methinks" as one word. I, unlike Kraus actually proofread this post I am writing and double-checked that quote. The original quote is from Hamlet, Act 3, Scene 2 and is actually “The lady doth protest too much, methinks.”)

I call BS when I see it, and I still see BS when it comes to Sean Krause.

Please note that I wrote this before I saw any of the monkeys' comments. You all have added similar good points along the same lines as my post.

(I finally got caught up! Glad you like the avatar with animated snowflakes, AM! Glad to be caught up. )

No comments?!? (Took me a long time to read his article and make this post.) Somehow, I expected it to garner quite a few comments.

txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1278 on: November 29, 2008, 02:49:41 PM »

Pops covering?

Lisa

Honestly, I think Cindy was the last to know anything shortly after the 3rd 911 call and that is when she took over.  Lee got his marching orders to pick stuff up.  George and Cindy washed clothes and made sure evidence was gone.  Casey had to stall LE with bogus stories of working at Universal, Sawgrass, etc to give them time. George didn't the guts to tell Cindy what he did on the 24th until that night.  He is too wishy washy.  They hoped the car would be gone, and Casey might have told her dad she was going to move to California but didn't go.  She got stopped by Cindy before she had the chance.

Cindy has no choice if I am right on things.  Caylee is gone, Casey is going away, George would likely be gone, and Lee's life will be destroyed if it gets out that he is the father.

That is a likely scenario, as well.  Considering the almost acrimonious relationship between George and Casey, I still cannot figure out why he would cover-up for her.  But one thing is for sure, Both George and Cindy know Caylee is dead, that Casey is responsible, and that they have obstructed justice.

Lisa
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1279 on: November 29, 2008, 02:51:00 PM »

Father Krause: Cindy Anthony’s Confessions
Due to overwhelming demands, this article is being released early. No one may reprint this article on any forum site/website, if you want to share the link, that is your choice. Respect the copyright of this website. This is the true, uncut report of what has happened and the result of the relationship we shared...

------------------------------
I have no comment it is what it is.

Although I stopped reading Sean Krause's site some time ago after finding his posts mostly incorrect and rubbish, I did take the time to read this lengthy post.

Besides being very poorly written with grammatical errors throughout, he continues to post erroneous statements and theories. For instance, he states his theory:

"Casey took the gas cans, drove nearest the water treatment plant, and burned and buried that child somewhere. This is where the focus should have been but people have ignored it. Cell phone ping records point to two areas, yet household cleaning bottles found near the site never seemed to tip anyone off. I don’t get it."

Obviously, Krause did not read the documents that were released last Wednesday before he posted this article today. (He had three days to read them!) Anyone who is presenting himself as an "expert" in this case should at least take the time to read all the released information before making comments on the case.

IF Krause had taken the time to read them, he would have seen Tony Lazarro state this about the gas cans:

How many times did Krause say, "this is not about fame" yet he wanted Cindy to arrange for him to get on the Nancy Grace show? How often did he post about the Anthony case on the Internet as an "insider" chasing fame for himself? He has even set up his own little interview since no one in the MSM wants to. At the end of his article, he stated:

"If you additional questions, obviously there’s a lot more information but not enough to do this page, I am opening my Yahoo! IM open for questions on Monday, which you can ask me and I can provide to the best of my ability, and respond to the readers all Monday afternoon. I will post it in a seperate article with additional information, a Part II on Monday, and take your questions."
(This is a paste of his words, exposing just a few of his grammatical errors and misspellings.)

He continues to present himself as an "expert" in this case and seeks an audience. GMAB. Sean Krause, methinks thou doth protest too much! (Yes, it is "methinks" as one word. I, unlike Kraus actually proofread this post I am writing and double-checked that quote. The original quote is from Hamlet, Act 3, Scene 2 and is actually “The lady doth protest too much, methinks.”)

I call BS when I see it, and I still see BS when it comes to Sean Krause.

Please note that I wrote this before I saw any of the monkeys' comments. You all have added similar good points along the same lines as my post.

(I finally got caught up! Glad you like the avatar with animated snowflakes, AM! Glad to be caught up. )

No comments?!? (Took me a long time to read his article and make this post.) Somehow, I expected it to garner quite a few comments.

Brandi - Krause is like many others in this case and others that insert themselves into the case by getting close to the family.  Unfortunately in this case it backfired on him. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.