May 02, 2024, 08:36:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #624 5/19/2007  (Read 149038 times)
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #880 on: May 20, 2007, 09:09:29 PM »

Quote from: "Tibrogargan"
Quote - Tylergal : And why is it they cannot drive, walk, or ride anywhere without that dirty, germ-laden, annoying piece of crap hung to their ear like a growth. -end quote.

You are not wrong - seems the mobile phone has become just another appendage. They drive all over the road and cause accidents and near accidents, walk into you in the street and just yap, yap, yap.  Even hold you up at the checkout  while they waffle about some unimportant drivel.
Whatever they are doing as soon as it rings, sings or otherwise make an obnoxious sound they run to answer it, as though they are its slave.
One city snack bar that is extra busy especially during lunch times put a sign up to tell customers that anyone talking on a mobile phone would be ignored and not served as they held everyone else up.  There was the obligatory fuss from the do-gooders saying it was discrimination but I think they won out and still display the sign.

See cell phones are more evil than SUVs.  Even cell phones are accomplices in Natalee's death.  I hate 'em all and their cell phones.   Laughing   Don't you hate the PC crowd and their protective status.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #881 on: May 20, 2007, 09:15:20 PM »

Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #882 on: May 20, 2007, 09:16:51 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
 Laughing   Don't you hate the PC crowd and their protective status.

The whole Politically Correct movement is the greatest waste of time, money, manpower and common sense that has ever been visited upon the human race. Evil or Very Mad

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #883 on: May 20, 2007, 09:20:16 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Still not encouraged.

Gee Lala's why so despondent today?

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #884 on: May 20, 2007, 09:25:33 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"

See cell phones are more evil than SUVs.  Even cell phones are accomplices in Natalee's death.  I hate 'em all and their cell phones.   Laughing   Don't you hate the PC crowd and their protective status.

Hey lets think positive. Just maybe all this modern technology will be what catches the jerks in there own web. Birds on a wire. LOL

Going to leave for awhile. Watching Million Dollar Baby.

Just a swinging with the tribe
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #885 on: May 20, 2007, 09:26:29 PM »

Still not encouraged.

I don't know, I guess I just want to see some action finally after 2 years of corruption and cover up.
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #886 on: May 20, 2007, 09:29:25 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
GEL - or anyone that still frequents Dan Riehl's special NH discussion area, is Dan shutting it down?  Just wondering.

Note:  Glenda/Julia still MIA, JR Dutch Attorney still MIA

You must be invisible today Klaas  Laughing  Laughing

I do not visit RWV anymore as it just got so unpleasant with all the dirty minded posters and their suggestions as to Natalee's experiences.

I think the missing mob from FOB/RU certainly is intriguing and it must be more than just being made fools of by the revelations in Joran's book of how he lied to them all and continues to lie.  Even his biggest fans must be feeling betrayed by now and should have got the message that he does not give a hoot about anyone of them.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #887 on: May 20, 2007, 09:29:34 PM »

Why has Renfro stopped posting at RU and FOB?

Why has JR Dutch Attorney stopped posting at FOB?

Why did Joran stop his book promotion right after his home in Aruba was searched by the KLPD?

Why has Medleyrelay suddenly become so quiet?
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #888 on: May 20, 2007, 09:29:45 PM »

Y'all don't smack me, but I see some good things about cell phones.  Embarassed

If I don't want to be tied to my desk at work, I leave my cell phone number when I need someone to call me back. That way, I can move around the building and get things done and still get my return calls.

Also, it's the only way I can keep up with hubby when I lose him at the big shopping mall. We both take our cell phones and find each other that way.  Laughing

I Stand With The Girl
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #889 on: May 20, 2007, 09:30:53 PM »

Still not encouraged.

I don't know, I guess I just want to see some action finally after 2 years of corruption and cover up.

Me too Lala's.  Believe it or not I get depressed about this case too sometimes.  Then I think to myself....nope, I'm not ready to give up!
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #890 on: May 20, 2007, 09:30:54 PM »

GEL - or anyone that still frequents Dan Riehl's special NH discussion area, is Dan shutting it down?  Just wondering.

I do not visit RWV anymore as it just got so unpleasant with all the dirty minded posters and their suggestions as to Natalee's experiences.

I think the missing mob from FOB/RU certainly is intriguing and it must be more than just being made fools of by the revelations in Joran's book of how he lied to them all and continues to lie.  Even his biggest fans must be feeling betrayed by now and should have got the message that he does not give a hoot about anyone of them.

I do think they have received some sort of warning or message to cease and desist.

I Stand With The Girl
Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #891 on: May 20, 2007, 09:33:02 PM »

Mixed views on cell phones,don't talk in traffic,unless an emergency.Respect others and remember others can hear everything you say.Tib,I have a great picture of you,caught on my computer screen,as a reflection.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #892 on: May 20, 2007, 09:33:21 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"

I do think they have received some sort of warning or message to cease and desist.

I doubt they have recieved a warning, more like they know they are being monitored.
Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #893 on: May 20, 2007, 09:34:31 PM »

I get down about this case,often,but I refuse to give up,so I read the Monkeys
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #894 on: May 20, 2007, 09:34:51 PM »

I doubt they have recieved a warning, more like they know they are being monitored.

Yes, I think we're saying the same thing. I didn't mean official warning from the Dutch, but more like someone telling them they'd better be careful.

I Stand With The Girl
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #895 on: May 20, 2007, 09:35:18 PM »

Still not encouraged.

I think when the tepees fall it will be suddenly and swiftly, with no warning to anyone.  Just like a house of cards when the final one is placed and gets tilted out of balance.  Whoosh ...
I just hope we get the chance to see the expressions on some of their faces when they realise that they were not as clever as they thought they were.

LouiseVargas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #896 on: May 20, 2007, 09:37:24 PM »

Sorry to barge in. I have disabled bird on my doorstep. Neighbors said it was there since early this morning. It cannot fly and it's not a baby bird. The bird finally let me feel it's wings and it's feet and let me pet its head. What should I do? It is suffering.

Hope is everything. I see angels everywhere.
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #897 on: May 20, 2007, 09:37:39 PM »

Count me in on the anti-cellphone side of this discussion.  Wink

I get so annoyed when people try to call me all thet ime, I generally have it turned off and let everything go to voice mail. Then I, ME, MYSELF can control when I talk to them.

Cellphones are an annoying breach of privacy, except for the instances where you actually have to USE them to make a call that is IMPORTANT.

I am convinced that cellphones are just one more way that the techno-nazis who would love to control us all, are trying to get us used to the idea of being under someone's scrutiny 24/7/365. No place to hide.

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #898 on: May 20, 2007, 09:38:27 PM »

Klaas,I'm not sure what's going on with Dan.I think he's shutting down his blog but night leave the NH board open a while from what Linda in LA says.Here's a snip of what he posted on his FP.

Until that time, Be Well
I may toss up some more posts and then move this to the top, but as I've mentioned previously, I will be off doing other things for an indeterminate period of time and that time is here. It may be for a week, or I could like not blogging so much, it could be for good. Though I doubt that. Blogging is both important as a media form and has been important to me, obviously. Sorry I can't say much more.
riehlworldview.com

"No man has a good enough memory to make a successful liar" Abraham Lincoln
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #899 on: May 20, 2007, 09:38:56 PM »

Quote from: "Tiger"
Mixed views on cell phones,don't talk in traffic,unless an emergency.Respect others and remember others can hear everything you say.Tib,I have a great picture of you,caught on my computer screen,as a reflection.

I have some great tiger pictures too.  Lovely creatures and everyone has different markings.  Like zebras - no two are alike.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.