May 20, 2024, 10:09:01 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #847 9/21/10 - 9/25/2010  (Read 289342 times)
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #400 on: September 23, 2010, 08:50:57 PM »

Was a transcript of Steph's Sunday night show posted and I missed it?  TIA

Not that I am aware of.  Just the video.

Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #401 on: September 23, 2010, 08:52:25 PM »

From SW's blog on July 16, 2010

LOST AND FOUND…

* July 16, 2010 – 7:53 am
    * Posted in Uncategorized

I’ve been working on this project about my friend Tim Miller. Watch it and tell me what you think…You’ll recognize a few characters in here….

{There is video footage included but I do not know how to bring over...}

http://stephww.wordpress.com/2010/07/16/lost-and-found/

From SW's blog on September 20, 2010

NEED UNIQUE PEOPLE/CONCEPTS FOR REALITY TV

* September 20, 2010 – 4:59 am
    * Posted in Uncategorized

I’m working on a few concepts for a network. They want unique and extreme programming, really outside the box. Their audience seeks information and wants to learn from their programming. They’re interested in doing something in the pop culture space and want to hear more ideas on how they can branch out into areas they haven’t hit before. They’re looking for characters like those in History’s “Pawn Stars” and “Man Vs. Food’s” Adam Richman on Travel. They’re very interested in social experiments, concepts that involve human lab rats. Their show “The Colony” is a good example of this.  If you have any “characters” in mind that fit this bill let us now! Also, send any questions my way. Cheers…

http://stephww.wordpress.com/2010/09/20/need-unique-peopleconcepts-for-reality-tv/

Looks like SW has some demos in the works to sell to a network; including one about TM. Wonder what else is under consideration? I just found that to be a

timely find.

Tricia

But that would not be profiting off of missing persons, would it?
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #402 on: September 23, 2010, 08:56:17 PM »

Janet
- I may have just deleted it.  There were like 300 things in the spam folder I deleted.  I'll look but probably deleted.  I"m very sorry.  I did ask about the spam problem and was told that a small percentage will go to spam in error but mostly our program is working as it's supposed to and not much we can do to resolve your problem and NGBoston who has a similar problem.

What if I re-registered under a difference name ... different email?

Apparently Buckeye is having the same problem.

Janet

It worked!

Klaas

I was able to submit two comments to the FP blog prior to being bumped out again.

Is it my IP#.

I would appreciate being able to comment on tonight's Dana show.

Janet

+++

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2010/09/23/the-dana-pretzer-show-on-scared-monkeys-radio-%e2%80%93-tuesday-september-23rd-2010-%e2%80%93-special-guests-crime-blogger-blink-from-blink-on-crime-private-investigator-t-j-ward-and-editor-and-ch/

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #403 on: September 23, 2010, 08:57:35 PM »

Janet
- I may have just deleted it.  There were like 300 things in the spam folder I deleted.  I'll look but probably deleted.  I"m very sorry.  I did ask about the spam problem and was told that a small percentage will go to spam in error but mostly our program is working as it's supposed to and not much we can do to resolve your problem and NGBoston who has a similar problem.

What if I re-registered under a difference name ... different email?

Apparently Buckeye is having the same problem.

Janet

It worked!

Klaas

I was able to submit two comments to the FP blog prior to being bumped out again.

Is it my IP#.

I would appreciate being able to comment on tonight's Dana show.

Janet

+++

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2010/09/23/the-dana-pretzer-show-on-scared-monkeys-radio-%e2%80%93-tuesday-september-23rd-2010-%e2%80%93-special-guests-crime-blogger-blink-from-blink-on-crime-private-investigator-t-j-ward-and-editor-and-ch/

Janet - I'll just be extra careful with the spam folder.  I don't think it's your IP but possible. 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #404 on: September 23, 2010, 08:59:31 PM »

Show Time!!!

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #405 on: September 23, 2010, 09:01:03 PM »

I thought Janet's DIL was transcribing it.  But I can't find it.  Maybe she put it in the Persistence thread.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #406 on: September 23, 2010, 09:01:15 PM »

DANA WILL BE TAKING CALLS AFTER JOSSY'S INTERVIEW.  THE CALL IN NUMBER IS:

306-842-7884

Click on the link below - show starts NOW!

http://scaredmonkeysradio.com/radio.m3u
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #407 on: September 23, 2010, 09:03:05 PM »

I thought Janet's DIL was transcribing it.  But I can't find it.  Maybe she put it in the Persistence thread.

I apologize.  It didn't happen.

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #408 on: September 23, 2010, 09:13:33 PM »

Blink is very well spoken.

Janet

_____

Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #409 on: September 23, 2010, 09:22:23 PM »

I hope Steph is listening to get some pointers on how to do an interview from Dana.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #410 on: September 23, 2010, 09:22:33 PM »

Janet

Yes she is
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #411 on: September 23, 2010, 09:23:31 PM »

I hope Steph is listening to get some pointers on how to do an interview from Dana.

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #412 on: September 23, 2010, 09:23:47 PM »

Me too!  

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #413 on: September 23, 2010, 09:24:54 PM »

Dana: “I’m a city boy.”

Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan – LOL

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #414 on: September 23, 2010, 09:25:10 PM »

Beth does deserve an apology from both of them, but they are not gentlemen at all.

JMO

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #415 on: September 23, 2010, 09:25:39 PM »

Janet

I hope I can be as calm as Blink was during her segment tonight, some how I dont think I will ... I think this may be an all-time Red's rant this evening.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #416 on: September 23, 2010, 09:27:09 PM »

GO FOR IT Dana!  Belittle Steph that jerk all you want.  He deserves it!

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #417 on: September 23, 2010, 09:27:54 PM »

Tim realized that what he was saying was explosive.  He even said that he would probably take
a lot of flack for it....but he said it all anyway.  There are no excuses. IMO

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #418 on: September 23, 2010, 09:28:19 PM »

Janet

I hope I can be as calm as Blink was during her segment tonight, some how I dont think I will ... I think this may be an all-time Red's rant this evening.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #419 on: September 23, 2010, 09:28:49 PM »

Tim realized that what he was saying was explosive.  He even said that he would probably take
a lot of flack for it....but he said it all anyway.  There are no excuses. IMO

I agree 100%!   

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.