May 04, 2024, 03:27:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #709 12/30 - 1/3/08  (Read 251608 times)
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #440 on: January 01, 2008, 01:15:16 PM »

What a clever idea having the main personnel here do Happy New Year for the front page.  And no southern accents among them, not even Mrs. Red.   Laughing

It's because at that point I hadn't talked to my family.... after I hang up I always pick my accent back up!!!

I love, love, love San's accent ... gotta tell y'all! 

San definitely has a New Yawk accent, and I loved hearing her.  San is just special at any rate. 

Don't know why but I have never lost my North Carolina accent regardless of where I lived and how long, but I never lived in North Carolina.  Everyone who knows me, however, guesses I am from North Carolina and always have.  Oh, Lord, does that mean I sound like John Edwards!?!  Grrrr.  I hope not.  I think he has a pretentious South Alabama accent like the ones they do in the movies of Southerners, that are so poorly done and sound nothing like Southerners.

Oh those movies make me want to barf.... Rolling Eyes  John Edwards sounds like someone trying to imitate a southerner....

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #441 on: January 01, 2008, 01:25:46 PM »

Anyone that knows all about the underwear of her teenaged sons' conquest has problems!

so very true....

Robots, why was it funny to hear us?   Laughing Laughing  I almost forgot to tell y'all who I was Mad Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

it was funny because all day long all we do is type
and then when you hear the voices.... its interesting and funny because i said it is...  Laughing Laughing Laughing

Wink Wink Wink Wink

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #442 on: January 01, 2008, 01:26:39 PM »

What a clever idea having the main personnel here do Happy New Year for the front page.  And no southern accents among them, not even Mrs. Red.   Laughing

It's because at that point I hadn't talked to my family.... after I hang up I always pick my accent back up!!!

San definitely has a New Yawk accent, and I loved hearing her.  San is just special at any rate. 

Don't know why but I have never lost my North Carolina accent regardless of where I lived and how long, but I never lived in North Carolina.  Everyone who knows me, however, guesses I am from North Carolina and always have.  Oh, Lord, does that mean I sound like John Edwards!?!  Grrrr.  I hope not.  I think he has a pretentious South Alabama accent like the ones they do in the movies of Southerners, that are so poorly done and sound nothing like Southerners.

Oh those movies make me want to barf.... Rolling Eyes  John Edwards sounds like someone trying to imitate a southerner....

john edwards makes me want to puke  Cool

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
sleddogs
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #443 on: January 01, 2008, 01:27:16 PM »

LOL, me too. I visualized Bernadette Peters when she was talking.  Laughing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uxbE1TQYSqQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wjVrFN9lbpk

Who said Siberian Huskies are too big to be lap dogs?

If ya ain't the lead sleddog, the scenery never changes.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #444 on: January 01, 2008, 01:28:10 PM »

NEW FRONT PAGE POST WITH AUDIO GREETINGS:  Wink

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2007/12/31/happy-new-year-from-scared-monkeys/

HAPPY NEW YEAR FROM SCARED MONKEYS

Please take a moment to listen to some of our contributors and moderators discussing some of the events of 2007 and special New Years Wishes

ribbit

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #445 on: January 01, 2008, 01:29:16 PM »

Natalee is somewhere waiting
in a place that's cold and dark.
And when she hears the Persistence
her soul will feel a spark!

Her body is somewhere waiting
but her soul is in another place.
She knows she's not forgotten.
Quietly she waits, with an angel's grace.

She heard her parents talking
about plans to bring her home.
She's waited such a long time,
counting days pass one by one.

But now she knows she's going home.
She'll be on home ground again.
There are wonderful people who are bringing a ship
she tells her Angel friends.

There are people coming to search for me,
they are already looking every day.
A sturdy ship, a caring crew.
God please let them find me, I pray!

Her face will glow with happiness,
and the Angels will sing their song.
She raises her voice to Him in prayer.
Thank you Lord...it's been so long!

She's ready and waiting, she'll know when they're near.
She'll know when they stop above her.
The Angels will sing and the Heavens will shine.
She's going home to her families who love her!

For the Persistence and crew, a New Year's boost of encouragement for your selfless efforts and dedication. God is with you all.
Wishing each of you a very Happy New Year, and many blessings.

GabbyG

Beautiful Gabby.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #446 on: January 01, 2008, 01:29:43 PM »

john edwards makes me want to puke  Cool

me too.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #447 on: January 01, 2008, 01:30:38 PM »

I wonder if Mos did in fact release the suspects as this is his self-imposed deadline, isn't it?

Has anyone heard anything about that today?  And if so, does it really mean anything as nothing is happening in that regard anyway.

Insider info: Mos is hiding under his bed.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #448 on: January 01, 2008, 01:33:33 PM »

Happy new year monkeys

Happy New Year Kermit.

HOPPY NEW YEAR SAN!

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #449 on: January 01, 2008, 01:34:06 PM »

And may the new year bring Kermit some S... L ... O ... W   flies.
I listened, and you all sounded real good.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #450 on: January 01, 2008, 01:34:32 PM »

Happy new year monkeys

CROAK! Happy New year Kermit.

Wishing you a most Happy New Year Dayhiker.

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #451 on: January 01, 2008, 01:34:57 PM »

I love Bernadette Peters!   Glad you posted that ...

Robots... maybe we will do a call in for other monkeys to give their thoughts... I would love to hear some of you guys!

I am going to musings and start a poll/question of sorts... y'all stop by and answer, K??

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #452 on: January 01, 2008, 01:35:56 PM »

Update:
Mon 31-Dec - 1132 hrs - New Year's Eve

"Come, wander with me she said into regions yet untrod. Read with me what is still unread in the manuscript of God." - Longfellow
The words return to me as they did in Louisiana almost a month ago. The assembling swaths of sonar data reveal the seabed to us as if it were a scroll from a mighty manuscript written by a mighty hand. The numerous ROV dives are the Rosetta Stone for reading the great manuscript.

The seabed tells a different tale at every scale of observation. The submarine terrain appears tired, bent, and worn- a stark yet welcomed contrast to our jagged expectations. The seabed is deeply pitted, torn, and scarred. It cryptically cries out in past neglect, ruin, and abandon. Sparkling coral and happy creatures thrive in the shallows blissfully unaware of the decay of their heritage laying just out beyond the reef. The water deepens and color fades to grey where predators roam. Deeper still, the seabed appears lifeless and void. As the ROV touches down onto the deep seafloor, a benthic nephloid cloud erupts, engulfing the remote intruder. As the silt settles in the darkness, polycheate worms withdraw into their delicate burrows. Now under immense pressure, the ROV is in total solitude, stillness, and cold. There is no margin for failure in the ocean. The seafloor speaks of past failure, where grim reminders of the lost and broken abound. It is a relief to be back on board the Persistence in relative safety.

The Persistence is amid uncovering the final planned quadrant of the search area. Once completed and ROV ground-truthed, we will assemble the data and read from the last scroll in this mighty manuscript.

http://nholloway.blogspot.com/2007/12/ix-dive-series-next-phase.html

cc: James Cameron
for future movie deal.

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #453 on: January 01, 2008, 01:36:06 PM »

I wonder if Mos did in fact release the suspects as this is his self-imposed deadline, isn't it?

Has anyone heard anything about that today?  And if so, does it really mean anything as nothing is happening in that regard anyway.

did they waive the picture of pitbull's suicide in front  of him too?

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #454 on: January 01, 2008, 01:36:45 PM »

And may the new year bring Kermit some S... L ... O ... W   flies.
I listened, and you all sounded real good.

Heh Kat - I'm another year older and getting some slower flies would be nice!

Heh Heh!

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #455 on: January 01, 2008, 01:37:42 PM »

did they waive the picture of pitbull's suicide in front  of him too?

I believe I heard he was practicing pocket ball.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #456 on: January 01, 2008, 01:39:11 PM »

Gabby ... thank you for sharing the heartfelt words of your poem.  My tears are flowing ...

Hugs

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
sleddogs
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #457 on: January 01, 2008, 01:39:27 PM »

And I expected Klass to sound like this!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AeIDQvdoO9k

Rolling Eyes  Laughing

Who said Siberian Huskies are too big to be lap dogs?

If ya ain't the lead sleddog, the scenery never changes.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #458 on: January 01, 2008, 01:40:23 PM »

Gabby ... thank you for sharing the heartfelt words of your poem.  My tears are flowing ...

Hugs

Janet

A RIBBIT NEW YEAR TO YOU MS. JANET!

GabbyG
Scared Monkey

« Reply #459 on: January 01, 2008, 01:50:25 PM »

Thank ya'll for all of your kind words, I'm glad you enjoyed the poem. I just thought that with it being the new year and all, it would be ok to be positive in the poem, we surely dont need any negatives.
Even if the Persistence crew doesn't find Natalee it's still all good because they have given from the heart to help a family who needed them, and their dedication and sacrifices will never be forgotten. Either way it goes...
But we can hope....

Please Angels, watch over all our lost children.

My Emmy, my ears. I am deaf and my Lab Emmy hears for me, and does her job well! She is my fur baby and is much loved. Applaud our working animals, they have earned it.

"A lie told a thousand times becomes the truth" -- Joran van der Sloot
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.