May 05, 2024, 06:59:51 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #26 10/9/09 - 10/15/09  (Read 412529 times)
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #140 on: October 09, 2009, 07:39:51 PM »

Brandi,  I always read your posts.  You're a smart and kind Monkey...and incredibly talented too!   
an angelic monkey I second that!

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #141 on: October 09, 2009, 07:39:54 PM »

I say let Misty keep talking and she will eventually make someone mad enough to tell something on her, she knows where HaLeigh is and if she doesnt know where she is she knows why she is gone, already they are starting to dispute each others words, see how fast Ronalds Lawyer was to jump in and proclaim Mistys statement as completely false,,,,and I still aint sure she was talking about Ronalds side of the family, and I just dont think she was, she has been talking very well about Ronald so I dont see her saying something to make him mad, I think she was talking about the Sheffields side, which is even crazier then saying Ronalds side, heck if someone on Ronalds side wanted to take HaLeigh they could have just agreed to babysit both kids and taken them both, so IMO thats out.....Misty knows and its gonna take more then this Donna woman to find out from her, its gonna take keeping her talking until she says something someone doesnt like or trips herself up and actually tells on herself..

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #142 on: October 09, 2009, 07:41:38 PM »

Who knew the magic of hygiene ? First Leonard Padilla thought if he bailed Casey out of jail and she could get a shower, her nails,makeup and hair done she would confess "who she gave Caylee to." Now Tim Miller thinks if Misty gets hair and makeup done and some new clothes she will tell all. This would be laughable if not so sad! Misty does not need to be comforted and coddled. She has been protected for 8 months. Misty needs to see what the rest of her life will be if she continues her present course. Donna as a mother figure ?? Did you see her My Space ? Tim has used very poor judgement IMO and attention has once again been diverted from Haleigh,IMO.

Well, in defense of Tim's choice, he said he thought this Donna Brock would be someone with whom Misty could "relate." On that count, I agree. As a role model, I think she has a LOT missing!

ITA Brandi! 

In defense of both men's way of thinking, look at their ages. IMO, they believe all young women want to be pampered, loved and have a "mother figure" show them attention.  I can't fault them for that.  I am 49 and I am in complete shock at the behaviors of Misty and Casey.  I wouldn't have a clue where to start with either of them if I wanted to befriend them or gain their confidence.  Drug use, multiple sex partners, babies and bold face lying to LE - OMG.
There's nothing in my frame of reference to help me relate.

Thanks for posting to this comment!

Just when I thought no one was reading my posts, too! LOL

(I was getting ready to go to the rafters myself!)

Brandi, I think in the beginning it was about HaLeigh then when the money started flowing Haleigh was put on the back burner.SO SAD

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #143 on: October 09, 2009, 07:48:43 PM »

Breaking developments -- Misty Croslin tells all in an exclusive interview, saying she thinks missing little Haleigh is alive and even blaming ''the other side of the family" for her disappearance! Does Croslin clear the air on a failed polygraph and statements police have called inconsistent, or just add to the confusion? Nancy Grace investigates, 8 & 10 p.m. ET on HLN!

http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/nancy.grace/

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #144 on: October 09, 2009, 07:50:55 PM »

Breaking developments -- Misty Croslin tells all in an exclusive interview, saying she thinks missing little Haleigh is alive and even blaming ''the other side of the family" for her disappearance! Does Croslin clear the air on a failed polygraph and statements police have called inconsistent, or just add to the confusion? Nancy Grace investigates, 8 & 10 p.m. ET on HLN!

Thanks,Brandi.I think I am finally caught up.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #145 on: October 09, 2009, 07:52:26 PM »

Not sure I can stomach NG tonight, myself.

But we have great monkeys who will clue those of us in who just cannot watch her. Wink

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #146 on: October 09, 2009, 07:55:24 PM »

ORLANDO SENTINEL: Ronald Cummings Live of CBS Early Show on Monday. http://ow.ly/tFpUhalf a minute ago from HootSuite
http://twitter.com/HaleighNewz

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #147 on: October 09, 2009, 07:56:58 PM »

Who knew the magic of hygiene ? First Leonard Padilla thought if he bailed Casey out of jail and she could get a shower, her nails,makeup and hair done she would confess "who she gave Caylee to." Now Tim Miller thinks if Misty gets hair and makeup done and some new clothes she will tell all. This would be laughable if not so sad! Misty does not need to be comforted and coddled. She has been protected for 8 months. Misty needs to see what the rest of her life will be if she continues her present course. Donna as a mother figure ?? Did you see her My Space ? Tim has used very poor judgement IMO and attention has once again been diverted from Haleigh,IMO.

Well, in defense of Tim's choice, he said he thought this Donna Brock would be someone with whom Misty could "relate." On that count, I agree. As a role model, I think she has a LOT missing!

ITA Brandi! 

In defense of both men's way of thinking, look at their ages. IMO, they believe all young women want to be pampered, loved and have a "mother figure" show them attention.  I can't fault them for that.  I am 49 and I am in complete shock at the behaviors of Misty and Casey.  I wouldn't have a clue where to start with either of them if I wanted to befriend them or gain their confidence.  Drug use, multiple sex partners, babies and bold face lying to LE - OMG.
There's nothing in my frame of reference to help me relate.

Thanks for posting to this comment!

Just when I thought no one was reading my posts, too! LOL

(I was getting ready to go to the rafters myself!)

Please don't go to the rafters, Brandi.  I have been trying to catch up & was way behind.  I've read your posts & have been shaking my head in agreement.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #148 on: October 09, 2009, 07:57:37 PM »

But we have great monkeys who will clue those of us in who just cannot watch her. Wink

I don't know if I can watch her either.   pukel

~ Peter Frampton
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #149 on: October 09, 2009, 07:58:00 PM »

Misty: Family's 'Other Side' Has Haleigh
Missing Girl's Stepmother Appears On CBS's 'Early Show'

POSTED: Friday, October 9, 2009
UPDATED: 1:23 pm EDT October 9, 2009

ORLANDO, Fla. -- The last person to see Haleigh Cummings appeared in front of a national audience Friday morning on the CBS "Early Show."

Misty Cummings was baby-sitting Haleigh in her Satsuma home in February when the 5-year-old disappeared.

On the show, Cummings said she believes the maternal side of the missing girl's family may have Haleigh.

"Someone came in and got her, obviously," Cummings, 17, told CBS' Maggie Rodriguez. "I feel like it's on the other side of the family that has her. That's just how I feel."

She did not give details about which of Haleigh's family members she thinks has the now-6-year-old, but Cummings said she thinks the focus of the investigation needs to be wider.

Misty Cummings on CBS
CBS News
Misty Cummings was interviewed live Friday on the CBS program "Early Show."
"They need to move on and look for the right person, because they're focusing on me and I'm not the one who has Haleigh; I don't know where she is," Cummings said. "They need to look for the person who does have Haleigh."

Cummings also explained why she feels she failed a polygraph test.

"I didn't want to do the polygraph. I was supposed to do a hypnosis, that's what I was supposed to do. Could be the reason I'm failing is because I feel like it's my fault, because I was the last one seen with her," Cummings said.

At the time of the disappearance, Cummings' name was Misty Croslin. She has since married Haleigh's father, Ronald Cummings. The pair announced their intent to divorce earlier this week.

"He (Ronald) tells me it's just too much pressure on us right now," Misty Cummings said about the divorce.

Misty Cummings said her husband does not suspect her in his daughter's disappearance.

"He hasn't really said much about it, he believes me. He doesn't think I had anything to do with Haleigh going missing," Misty Cummings said.

Misty Cummings said life has been hard since becoming a suspect in the disappearance.

"I want everything to be back to normal. I want Haleigh home," Misty Cummings said.

Anyone who has any information about what happened to Haleigh is asked to call Crimestoppers at 888-277-8477.

http://www.news4jax.com/news/21251616/detail.html

Heart
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #150 on: October 09, 2009, 07:58:06 PM »

I wonder where Misty will live while they collect their money? Surley that Donna lady and her husband will get tired of her or....maybe Misty will take Donnas place with the rich husband....Maybe Ron should try an older women for once,,,they could just trade places
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #151 on: October 09, 2009, 07:59:14 PM »

ORLANDO SENTINEL: Ronald Cummings Live of CBS Early Show on Monday. http://ow.ly/tFpUhalf a minute ago from HootSuite
http://twitter.com/HaleighNewz

That link did not work for me, but I happen to know that it points to http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/10/misty-cummings-tells-early-show-my-brother-would-betray-me.html

And this further shows how the two of them are getting paid more by being separated. Misty got her perks Friday and Ron will get his Monday.

So darned maddening, it is!

my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #152 on: October 09, 2009, 07:59:49 PM »

Normal??? 
"I want everything to be back to normal. I want Haleigh home," Misty Cummings said.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #153 on: October 09, 2009, 08:01:19 PM »

Oh boy........here goes NG, she better be careful, I have a new avi if she starts acting like a biotch  again....lol

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
sailcat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #154 on: October 09, 2009, 08:01:24 PM »

I'm with you guys. Just can't stomach her anymore. My wife used to say, "Why in the world do you watch somebody you keep yelling at and can't stand???" Wink

"Don't think there are no crocodiles because the water is calm."
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #155 on: October 09, 2009, 08:07:29 PM »

I'm with you guys. Just can't stomach her anymore. My wife used to say, "Why in the world do you watch somebody you keep yelling at and can't stand???" Wink

I just told my husband (we are both here in our home office) that it's bad enough for me to watch NG .. but I cannot take my husband's reaction to her at the same time! LOL

So, I am gonna take a pass on NG tonight.

At least.

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #156 on: October 09, 2009, 08:09:57 PM »

OK...lie number 1.......Misty told the reporter in the airport that she didnt fail the poly............then on the Earl Show she told the lady that she failed the poly possibly because she felt guilty because she was the last one to see HaLeigh.......

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #157 on: October 09, 2009, 08:12:49 PM »

Where are the two rascals now (mc rc)  did they secretly meet up in the big apple to take in a Broadway  show and a nice dinner. Do we know what the agenda for these two are for the weekend. ::MonkeyDevil2::When will we see their pics on TMZ along with Kate and Jon?
I wouldn't doubt it at all 

I am still thinking it is highly probable that they "separated" in order to maximize money making potential. Misty goes her way to make as much as possible, Ronald and his mommy go another way. This way they double the money they are making off of this poor missing child.

Misty even said that they are going to "keep in touch with each other."

This is making me sicker by the day.

I wouldn't doubt it Brandi, and I'm so upset with all this horrific behavior, I keep thinking I will walk away from this case, but I can't, I want to hang on hoping there will be some resolution, whatever it may be. Poor Haeigh and Jr  an angelic monkey
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #158 on: October 09, 2009, 08:12:56 PM »

Misty acts like someone that has a split personality....she looks and talks different...soft voice, acting like a little girl , then we see her speaking out cocky looking older....wth is going on with her?

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #159 on: October 09, 2009, 08:13:27 PM »

Nancy Grace is all over Misty and said..." how does a fish get caught......it opens its mouth"..............now talking to Mrs. Neves..

Teresa says that she doesnt think that Misty was referring to her side of the family with the statement she made...

Nancy also said that its funny that Misty says she cant talk to LE until her lawyer gets ready for her too, but yet she went against her lawyers wishes and did the Early show...........go Nancy.doing good so far......lol

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.