May 14, 2024, 08:42:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Cummings #5 3/08/09 - 3/11/09  (Read 301218 times)
lolabelle
Scared Monkey

« Reply #460 on: March 09, 2009, 06:15:50 PM »

Anna Fl, at WS posted, Ron and Misty are only doing this because Ronnie is facing felony sex crime charges and want it to look better for when he is charged. Okay 

Of course she would. She has been bashing Ron since appearing.

Yes and thank you for saying that.

Your welcome! I have a feeling I will be sent to the corner alot here. I will try to be more silent, as I know how it goes when you dont go with the flow, at least elsewhere. And I will take another weeks ban for saying that!
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #461 on: March 09, 2009, 06:16:20 PM »

Your welcome!!!

Amazing how we saw the ring and thought they were already married. Then the next day, they are engaged.

What say the board?  Pregnant or not??

Oh what the h3ll, let's just say she probably is.  And that she will say that Haleigh wanted that too.    

I am soooooooooo going to h3ll in a handbasket.   

Wyks, you crack me up!  LOL

Handbasket in hand, packed, and ready for my trip too.

oh good, the trip won't be lonely then.   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
luckyday
Scared Monkey

« Reply #462 on: March 09, 2009, 06:17:19 PM »

The family is hoping that with more money offered in the reward to find Haleigh someone will be compelled to come forward with the tip that investigators have been looking for all along.

From T-shirts to buttons and necklaces, Haleigh's family has been selling anything in can to raise more money and entice someone to come forward.
When I first read this, I thought it said "HL's family has been selling anything in a can to raise more money."
To all the monkeys: If I have in any way offended you by talking about the "Casey's" please let me know. If we don't get a laugh or two out of this, we will lose our minds!!!

Mark Twain:
Always tell the truth. That way, you don't have to remember what you said.
rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #463 on: March 09, 2009, 06:17:25 PM »

FWIW, I know folks who got married at 17 and they've been married for years.... They didn't have a child missing for a month when they did it tho.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #464 on: March 09, 2009, 06:18:50 PM »

I didn't know that. Did any of you know that? I wonder who else doesn't know that....
To the corner in time out for 2 min w/a valium kitty & a nanner!!

luckyday ... when you quote someone, you might want to say who it is you are quoting. I noticed that you delete the nick each time.

Would make it easier for us to go back and fully understand the post.

Wink

luckyday
Scared Monkey

« Reply #465 on: March 09, 2009, 06:19:44 PM »

Now, Luckyday, quit hoggin' all the V-klitty.
Not my flavor!!

Mark Twain:
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #466 on: March 09, 2009, 06:20:25 PM »

I didn't know that. Did any of you know that? I wonder who else doesn't know that....

I stay in the corner. In fact, I've grown to flove the corner.

Now, Luckyday, quit hoggin' all the V-klitty.

*Snort* ....special for Brandi -- hugs!

Monkey wink!

Oh please:

No snorting on my behalf.

I beg you!

rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #467 on: March 09, 2009, 06:21:43 PM »

Warm fuzzies.....!! WYKS!!

(Warning - a little bit of me goes a long way. I get that a lot.) I'll for sure sit beside you, but at least I won't try to sell you Amway the whole trip.

luckyday
Scared Monkey

« Reply #468 on: March 09, 2009, 06:21:56 PM »

Brandi
Scared Monkey

Re: Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs old missing in Satsuma, Florida last seen 2/9/09 #5
« Reply #464 on: Today at 05:18:50 PM » Quote 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote from: luckyday on Today at 05:08:24 PM

luckyday ... when you quote someone, you might want to say who it is you are quoting. I noticed that you delete the nick each time.

OK, no problem. I just thought I would save space by not posting the same things over and over and the post getting longer and longer. Also, I normally reply to a post that was posted w/in the past 5 minutes, so I just assumed we all were aware of who or what my post was referring to.

Mark Twain:
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #469 on: March 09, 2009, 06:23:42 PM »

Brandi
Scared Monkey

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OK, no problem. I just thought I would save space by not posting the same things over and over and the post getting longer and longer. Also, I normally reply to a post that was posted w/in the past 5 minutes, so I just assumed we all were aware of who or what my post was referring to.

I was just suggesting you type in their name when you quote them. I do appreciate trying to keep the quote stacks short, believe me!  LOL

Smile

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #470 on: March 09, 2009, 06:25:31 PM »

Are You SH---ING Me ???!!!!

This is crazy!  Married? Engaged?  Rings?  Misty looks SO happy and well and .. just GOOD.

I would be a mess!  What the HE double hockey sticks!!!???

This does NOT look good ... actually it's ridiculous! WHO would be thinking about this NOW?

What?  So he's not arrested for rape?   I'm sick ... SICK I tell you!

I hear you. You should see my face right about now.

.      .       . 

REALLY!  Geesh!  I mean ... the longer my child was missing .. the SICKER I would be, I certainly wouldn't be able to even THINK about marriage .. engagements, happy ... etc.!

Misty's mother said she was going to approve by filling out the marriage license paperwork for her (since she is under 18) because "everyone has been trashing them." Apparently because they are living in sin? She went on to say that Misty asked her to let her get married a while ago, and her answer was, "wait until you are 18."

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/video/default.aspx?maven_playerid=

No comment.

Oh my, imho Misty's mother needs to check herself into a 12 step program.

Such hard lives!

All of this is truly heart breaking, sickening, sad.

Heart
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #471 on: March 09, 2009, 06:27:37 PM »

What is the timeline for the continured searching?  At some point does it just stop?  When would we expect Ron to return to work?  I have never been this close to an investigation and on a forum.  I am just asking cause I don't know. Question Question

When one is not directly involved in a missing child, I feel that it is difficult for anyone to judge what is the normal time line. Since we are fearing Little Haleigh story is fading in the news, I would do anything to keep my child face out there. If the only thing that brought attention was acting like a nut or doing things others disapprove of, I would do it. I just think we NEED some new information. This is heartbreaking that

all we are left with is bashing all of the family.

I'm sincerely asking, Lolabelle.. "bashing" in what way specifically?

IMO the joking about the Caseys and the wedding stuff. The donated money, tatoos, etc. <These are my opinions>

Feel free, lola, to scroll on by those posts that do not suit you or measure up to your opinion of what a discussion forum ought to be.  IMO

rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #472 on: March 09, 2009, 06:29:47 PM »

What is the timeline for the continured searching?  At some point does it just stop?  When would we expect Ron to return to work?  I have never been this close to an investigation and on a forum.  I am just asking cause I don't know. Question Question

When one is not directly involved in a missing child, I feel that it is difficult for anyone to judge what is the normal time line.

Since we are fearing Little Haleigh story is fading in the news, I would do anything to keep my child face out there. If the only thing that brought attention was acting like a nut or doing things others disapprove of, I would do it.

I just think we NEED some new information. This is heartbreaking that all we are left with is bashing all of the family.

(bolding mine) I agree, Lolabelle - Haleigh's case does not need to fade. And I would do just as you said.. anything to keep my child's  face in the news if that happened to me.

Did you see the clip (I believe IM or Seiko posted it - the one at the tattoo parlor) in which Ron said, "No one will leave me alone; I can't do what I want to do; There's always a camera in my face."

I'm thinking parents of other missing kids DREAM of having more cameras in their faces to keep their missing child's name in the news.

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #473 on: March 09, 2009, 06:30:19 PM »

OMG I hope that wasn't a Freudian slip.
I meant to type V - K-i-t-t-y and the L is next to the K.

Ooops y'all.

And I didn't even notice til you said something!  Was like... huh?  Had to scroll back and now am LMAO! 

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #474 on: March 09, 2009, 06:33:04 PM »

Warm fuzzies.....!! WYKS!!

(Warning - a little bit of me goes a long way. I get that a lot.) I'll for sure sit beside you, but at least I won't try to sell you Amway the whole trip.

Whew!!    

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #475 on: March 09, 2009, 06:34:50 PM »

When one is not directly involved in a missing child, I feel that it is difficult for anyone to judge what is the normal time line.

Since we are fearing Little Haleigh story is fading in the news, I would do anything to keep my child face out there. If the only thing that brought attention was acting like a nut or doing things others disapprove of, I would do it.

I just think we NEED some new information. This is heartbreaking that all we are left with is bashing all of the family.

(bolding mine) I agree, Lolabelle - Haleigh's case does not need to fade. And I would do just as you said.. anything to keep my child's  face in the news if that happened to me.

Did you see the clip (I believe IM or Seiko posted it - the one at the tattoo parlor) in which Ron said, "No one will leave me alone; I can't do what I want to do; There's always a camera in my face."

I'm thinking parents of other missing kids DREAM of having more cameras in their faces to keep their missing child's name in the news.

Many, many parents of missing kids would love to have cameras in their faces to bring attention to their loved one. Ron saying I can't do what I want to do, either can Haleigh, Ron.
Idgie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #476 on: March 09, 2009, 06:38:09 PM »

Anna Fl, at WS posted, Ron and Misty are only doing this because Ronnie is facing felony sex crime charges and want it to look better for when he is charged. Okay 

Yes and thank you for saying that.

Your welcome! I have a feeling I will be sent to the corner alot here. I will try to be more silent, as I know how it goes when you dont go with the flow, at least elsewhere. And I will take another weeks ban for saying that!

LOL, I hear what you are saying.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #477 on: March 09, 2009, 06:39:21 PM »

Well, she is related to the "other" side of the family and came to town after hearing what happened and is hearing loads about him and his lack of good judgement, etc. Too bad, he just PROVED her correct in the SERIOUSLY lacking of good judgement when he drives across Florida to get a tat, is out looking for homes to buy and is now engaged to the dumb biatch that let someone steal his child well, maybe you think that's good judgement, but I surely think he needs to grow up, then again maybe it's just me

BBL, more baseball..........haven't even smack one spring breaker..........................yet

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #478 on: March 09, 2009, 06:39:42 PM »

Many, many parents of missing kids would love to have cameras in their faces to bring attention to their loved one. Ron saying I can't do what I want to do, either can Haleigh, Ron.

Well said, No Rose.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #479 on: March 09, 2009, 06:40:39 PM »

Brandi
Scared Monkey

I was just suggesting you type in their name when you quote them. I do appreciate trying to keep the quote stacks short, believe me!  LOL

Smile

Klaas has said she isn't too worried about quote stacks.  Not like some forums where you can't go more than 3...  I find quote stacks annoying, because it makes it hard to figure who said what at first glance.  And then, if the quotes need to be edited, it isn't much fun... 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.