May 21, 2024, 08:01:31 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #105 2/10/09 - 2/12/09  (Read 271574 times)
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1040 on: February 11, 2009, 04:23:52 PM »

Padilla offers reward
for abducted girl
Last Edited: Wednesday, 11 Feb 2009, 4:15 PM EST
Created On: Wednesday, 11 Feb 2009, 10:39 AM EST

SATSUMA, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) - Leonard Padilla, the bounty hunter who for several months in 2008 had been engaged in the search for Orlando toddler Caylee Marie Anthony, is now offering a $25,000 reward for the safe return of another missing girl.

PHOTO GALLERY: Search for missing north Florida

A Florida Amber Alert has been issued for five year old Haleigh Cummings, of Satsuma, believed to have been abducted in the early morning hours of Tuesday.

On Wednesday, agents from the Florida Department of Law Enforcement, the Federal Bureau of Investigation and the Putnam County Sheriff's Office resumed their search for the missing girl in an area about 70 miles north of Orlando. Investigators searched house-to-house and dive teams probed the St. Johns River.

According to investigators, Haleigh was last seen on Monday night around 10 p.m. in her mobile home on Green Lane. Haleigh, her younger brother and her father's 17-year-old girlfriend, Mistie Croslin, went to bed in the same room. Deputies say Croslin told them that the little girl got up to go to the bathroom around 3:30 a.m., about the same time Haleigh's father, Ronald, got home from work. When they went back into the bedroom they discovered Haleigh was gone.

Last night Haleigh's mother, Crystal Sheffield, cried in front of the news cameras. "I just want to say, bring her back home. Please!" Haleigh's father says his daughter was afraid of the dark and wouldn't wander off by herself. "Somebody stole my child, trust me when I tell you that I know my child," he said.

Family members spent the night at a candlelight vigil. They say they will continue the vigil until Haleigh returns home.

Initially, investigators with the Putnam County Sheriff's Office said it was not clear if Haleigh was abducted or wandered out into the rural neighborhood that borders the St. Johns River. They said the mobile home where she lives had no signs of forced entry, but a back door was open.

"We go door to door. We meet with the homeowners and ask if they mind if we go look around," said Lt. Johnny Greenwood, a spokesman for the sheriff's office. "You ask if you can look in the back of the house, at the sheds and anything that's around there."

Investigators say Croslin is now with her family. They are not calling her a suspect at this time.

Haleigh's grandfather, Johnny Sheffield, told FOX 35 on Wednesday that he was distraught over the disappearance of his granddaughter. He questioned Croslin's involvement in his granddaughter's disappearance.

Haleigh's grandmother, Marie Griffis, was also pleading to the public for help. Griffis told FOX 35 that the father of Trenton Ducket, the missing Lake County toddler who disappeared in 2006, was also assisting in the search. Indeed, Josh Ducket arrived on Wednesday to volunteer in the search efforts. Also present was Leonard Padilla. Padilla said the $25,000 reward would be honored if the girl is recoverd safely within 72 hours of her disappearance. Though both Ducket and Padilla have offered their assistance, Gary Bowling, a spokesperson for the Putnam County Sheriff's Office, said officials are not actively seeking help from volunteers at present time.

Twenty five law enforcement agencies have assisted so far, including crews from Marion, Flagler and Volusia counties. Deputies say they have questioned 44 sex offenders who live within five miles of Haleigh's home. "This child didn't voluntarily walk out of her home. If she did someone took her," Bowling said.

Several hundred homes were expected to be surveyed on Wednedsay. Check points were set up at the entrance to the neighborhood to search departing vehicles and two dive teams explored the St. Johns River. Neighbors and family members also were being interviewed by detectives.

"We're currently working both angles _ did she wander off, we're working it that way with the searches," Greenwood said. "And investigators are doing interviews in case it is an abduction."

Haleigh Ann-Marie Cummings is 5-years-old. She is 3 feet tall, weighs 39 lbs, has blonde hair and brown eyes. She was last seen on Green Lane in the Hermit's Cove area of Satsuma. She was wearing a pink shirt and underwear. Anyone with information should call the Putnam County Sheriffs Office at 386-329-0808.

Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1041 on: February 11, 2009, 04:24:28 PM »

I grabbed these two screen shots from later in Lee's talk.  BabsKats said there was a close up at the beginning but not at WFTV, hopefully she will be back soon and can lead us to the close up.

Anyway this does not look like a tattoo or a gel bracelet to me.  In watching the video there seemed to be a light reflection, like off of medal.  Screen shots do not do it justice.

Thanks Today, it does look like a metal braclet to me.

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1042 on: February 11, 2009, 04:29:25 PM »

Hi Monkeys!!  Since watching the memorial yesterday, I have been thinking about something. We know that the Lord often works in mysterious ways, allows things that we just cant understand. Maybe this painful experience is intended to bring at least one of the A's to Him when nothing less painful would get their attention. I have seen this very thing happen more than once throughout my lifetime, where a family suffers the loss of a very dear loved one and through the pain and brokenness they turn to Him because they have no where else to turn, they cant find the strength or the will to go on from anywhere else. I myself have been there. A very painful loss took me to my knees and He reached out a hand and helped me get back up.

Watching George yesterday I felt that he desperately needs something to give him strength, and a reason to go on. Broken is the perfect word for him IMO, and for that entire family as a unit. While I was thinking about the memorial, the songs that were sung and the words that were spoken I was wondering WHY...WHY this precious little baby girl, why any child??? Then I remembered something I have heard many times over the years..that a child doesnt really belong to us, children belong to Him and He is entrusting them into our care for purposes of His own. Perhaps the gift of Caylee and then her loss was intended to bring one or all of that sad family to Him. Perhaps He wasnt happy with the way things were going in Caylee's short life and decided to take her back.

We have no way of knowing the reason for what happened to this precious child but we do know that children are blessed with innocence and are very precious to Him. As for myself, I choose to believe that God held Caylee in His arms while she was suffering and died, that He spoke softly to her and caused her to pass on quickly with very little agony or fear. We are told that He protects children first and foremost, above all others. And maybe He took her because her life wasnt what He had intended it to be, or her purpose here was to bring her family to Him, to have them learn about love and caring for someone besides themselves, and to experience how wonderful it is to have sunshine in your life every day. We cant know why He took Caylee but we can know that He does have a reason and that she is with Him now, happy and peaceful, because He loves the little children. His plans can be very hard to understand and accept, and most of the time are more than we can figure out. But one thing we do know is that when we are down, lost, beyond the desire to go on He can get us through it when no one else can.

By all we have learned about this family since this case began it would appear that they have had many burdens and hardships to deal with prior to this tragedy, probably brought on for the most part by themselves because of their choices and decisions, etc.  My personal thought about this is that the Lord has been trying to reach them for quite a while now, with no success. So He had to play hard ball. Regardless of all the A's have done and said, I pray for them as a family unit to find a way to begin to accept the truth, to have the strength to deal with it, and to begin to heal. Most of all I pray that they will allow Him to lead them and heal them as a family so that each of them can use the rest of their lives in a positive and productive way. Even though it seems unlikely I really hope in my heart that George and Cindy find a way to hold their marriage together, and learn to lean on each other, and depend on each other because they have been through much together, have shared two children and a grandchild, AND the pain of losing that precious child, plus seeing at least one of their children most likely going to prison, and perhaps both. That's a HUGE load to bear and I pray that He will open their eyes and give them the wisdom to at least try instead of each turning their back to the other and facing all this alone. I know that's a lot to hope for but He works miracles every day so one can hope. This is all just my personal opinion, and what I hope for.
Huggs Monkeys, I love you all.

GabbyG- Your opinions and sharing what you just wrote - shows the caliber of person you are. Your Heart is wide open. Your a loving, caring, responsible being.

Casey however I believe has been damaged goods way before Caylee arrived into the Anthony Family. She does not have a conscience as you do and you state in your own words " Your Conscience" ..as a 13 year old trying to fix babies lives ...when you were an outsider, and care giver - strong enough to make that call .... even though you were scared and young .. YOU Did the right thing.
(((Hugs))) K

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1043 on: February 11, 2009, 04:30:08 PM »

I grabbed these two screen shots from later in Lee's talk.  BabsKats said there was a close up at the beginning but not at WFTV, hopefully she will be back soon and can lead us to the close up.

Anyway this does not look like a tattoo or a gel bracelet to me.  In watching the video there seemed to be a light reflection, like off of medal.  Screen shots do not do it justice.

The one I was talking about earlier that it might be was a chainlink type with a little thin barrel-type thing on it which was only about an inch long which would hold ashes. 
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1044 on: February 11, 2009, 04:30:09 PM »

HI MONKEYS!  Jumping out of lurkdome to ask 3 simple and somewhat irrelevant questions:

1. Mallory- I didn't watch the memorial service yet I've seen mention that she was there.  Any truth to the rumors that she's preggers?
2. Lee- I skipped ahead a bunch but I thought someone mentioned that he had a tattoo, could that be what he was kissing at the service?
3. Any word on documents coming tomorrow?

TYIA, Lovin

P.S.  Lee gives me the heebee-jeebees

Hi Lovin.

l.   Mallory doesn't appear to be pregnant.

2.  If Lee was kissing a tatoo that reads "CMA", then he is a weird azz.   Who does that with their sister??   Somethings wrong with that bunch.

3.  We're hoping for doc dump tomorrow so we can have margaritas!     
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1045 on: February 11, 2009, 04:31:41 PM »

Thanks Today, it does look like a metal braclet to me.

Even that is weird.  Who kisses a bracelet?    Twice....    So strange.....
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1046 on: February 11, 2009, 04:34:30 PM »

i have never known anyone who was cremated and was taken aback when the "jewelry" came up yesterday.  i will research this later, but LA's kissing of the wrist was soooooo strange.  i guess that is what made me think it was a bracelet.  remember the bracelet bozo tried to sneak a bracelet in to KC?

i think it was one of those rubber things and i don't even know if it's possible to put some of the remains in one of those......just thinking out loud...

I wonder if he was wearing a bracelet with her ashes in it.  I saw those listed when I went to look at the teddy bear urns that were posted earlier here.

http://www.perfectmemorials.com/cremation-urn-bracelets-c-362.html

Opps.  I'm still catching up - and didn't realize they made bracelets for ashes.   I guess this could be what he was kissing.  One time for Caylee and one time for KC?   
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1047 on: February 11, 2009, 04:34:50 PM »

http://www.thecomfortcompany.net/search.aspx?find=urn+bracelet

Here is what I was talking about or something like that.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1048 on: February 11, 2009, 04:35:48 PM »

I posted new article on Adji ~ nothing new Sad but he is not forgotten by any means and I am working on other ways of getting his photo and info out.

sorry for the O/T

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1049 on: February 11, 2009, 04:43:45 PM »

The one I was talking about earlier that it might be was a chainlink type with a little thin barrel-type thing on it which was only about an inch long which would hold ashes. 
I think this could very well be like the bracelet you described.  It's a little clearer in video.  I am waiting on BabsKats' return, she said there was a close up.
LibrnMnky
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1050 on: February 11, 2009, 04:45:51 PM »

I don't know if this is a dumb question or not, but why is it going to take more than a year to be ready for this trial? What takes so long, what do they have to do that takes so much time? Can some legal smart monkey enlighten me? Are they still conducting any kind of investigations, or do they have all the info they need? Is it the prosecution that is taking so long, or is this just the standard amount of time to wait for a trial to start? Not that long ago, they were talking about this starting in Jan 09, what happened with that?

TIA, all you smart monkeys!!

After working in law firms for twenty years, there are two reasons why it will take a long time for this to come to trial.  1) There are so many cases ahead of KC’s.  Every jurisdiction is different, but I would think Orange County may have a calendar call frequently because it’s pretty populated.  When the attorneys get the calendar call, they either answer they are ready or not ready.  If the defense is not ready, it just keeps getting pushed down the list.  The DA or SA has so much on their plate, they never object.  2) Most criminal lawyers are paid by the hour; however, they will bill flat fees for small misdemeanors or felonies.  As long as they can keep billing their client, they will postpone the trial until the latest as possible so they can make as much money as possible, and in Baez’s case, as much notoriety as possible.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1051 on: February 11, 2009, 04:48:21 PM »

That is true Today. I have photoshop, and not a pro by any means, but I've done it many times (with my own pics, just playing around)and I can do a pretty good job. I'm not a bragging type of person, but I've switched heads and made it look pretty darn convincing. The only thing is that pic of "KC", the head definitely looks like her, if someone did PS it, I wonder where they got the head pic from cause that's not a shot of her I've seen anywhere. If someone did PS it, they did do a great job cause it doesn't look like it at all. As I said I'm no expert, but I'm just someone who has a knack for those kind of things (I've worked in photo labs & such for many years).
My unprofessional opinion is that it looks like KC, and it doesn't appear to be photoshopped. Just my slightly educated though!                                                                                                                                                                                                                            

Way Cool QM! I'm having my pic taken today for work and I HATE having my pic taken!! So maybe you can PS a picture of Cote de Pablo's body under my head!!??   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1052 on: February 11, 2009, 04:48:51 PM »

I don't know if this is a dumb question or not, but why is it going to take more than a year to be ready for this trial? What takes so long, what do they have to do that takes so much time? Can some legal smart monkey enlighten me? Are they still conducting any kind of investigations, or do they have all the info they need? Is it the prosecution that is taking so long, or is this just the standard amount of time to wait for a trial to start? Not that long ago, they were talking about this starting in Jan 09, what happened with that?

TIA, all you smart monkeys!!

After working in law firms for twenty years, there are two reasons why it will take a long time for this to come to trial.  1) There are so many cases ahead of KC’s.  Every jurisdiction is different, but I would think Orange County may have a calendar call frequently because it’s pretty populated.  When the attorneys get the calendar call, they either answer they are ready or not ready.  If the defense is not ready, it just keeps getting pushed down the list.  The DA or SA has so much on their plate, they never object.  2) Most criminal lawyers are paid by the hour; however, they will bill flat fees for small misdemeanors or felonies.  As long as they can keep billing their client, they will postpone the trial until the latest as possible so they can make as much money as possible, and in Baez’s case, as much notoriety as possible.

Sounds like too in the News ... Orange County LE and Services are in a Money Crunch - news all over of their budgets being cut - LE being laid off...etc...

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1053 on: February 11, 2009, 04:48:59 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/18692267/detail.html

Anthonys Seek Private Jail Visit With Casey - updated 4:41pm, February 11, 2009

Looks like they are at it again!
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1054 on: February 11, 2009, 04:57:57 PM »

Brad Conway, the Anthonys attorney, said the family realizes the video session with Casey Anthony would have to be monitored by jail staff but they do not want a video of it released.

As long as it's video taped and the prosecution gets a copy I don't care if its released to the public or not. 
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1055 on: February 11, 2009, 04:58:10 PM »

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1056 on: February 11, 2009, 04:58:10 PM »

They just can't lay low.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1057 on: February 11, 2009, 05:00:30 PM »

They never quit do they?

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1058 on: February 11, 2009, 05:01:27 PM »

Brad Conway, the Anthonys attorney, said the family realizes the video session with Casey Anthony would have to be monitored by jail staff but they do not want a video of it released.

As long as it's video taped and the prosecution gets a copy I don't care if its released to the public or not. 
Okay ~ I can't go that far ... cause I would love to see it ... but as long as it's video taped and prosecution gets a copy ... I'll live with it ... and keep my frustration over special treatment to myself ... mostly ... well, you know ... monkeys will have to hear it occasionally ...

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Blumonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Earth hath no sorrow that heaven cannot heal. TM

« Reply #1059 on: February 11, 2009, 05:01:32 PM »

Does anyone know who this is?

Does anyone know who the guy is sitting next to George at memorial?

Today,If the lady married to a guy who used to post here?

Looks like the wife of Colt45 that used to post here before he got the big red button....... 
I don't know her name but if you go to Kid Finders Network she is the spokesperson for Safety in a Flash,a safety device they are marketing at $65 a pop.I am not sure when this started but in my opinion yesterdays memorial is being used as both a public relations & marketing tool.It is my opinion that in the weeks ahead we will be hearing from others regarding foundations,tax exempt donations,etc. Could this be the promise that Lee referenced to Caylee yesterday? A promise that her death will not be in vain? Watch it again & look at Cindy's smile as he says this.The crowd gave George a standing ovation at the conclusion of his presentation-remember his words to KC at one of the jailhouse visitations.He was speaking of his interest to help find missing children after they find Caylee"I have been told that I inspire people."Yesterday was proof.Cindy showed that she could plan a large event ,draw a crowd & even entertain with song.I think this had so little to do with precious Caylee & so much to do with hidden agendas.This is only my opinion.I would love to be wrong.God bless and comfort the hearts of all those who continue to grieve Caylee.

I thank God for what I have and trust God for what I need.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.