May 01, 2024, 11:03:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JonBenet Ramsey  (Read 257755 times)
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #140 on: August 17, 2006, 06:57:59 PM »

Hi all -

I agree that this seems pretty bizarre.  I have been reading at the blog that Buckeye gave us earlier this a.m. and it is real interesting.  There are currently 3 parts.  I'd say start at the beginning but he just threw out an interesting possibility in part 3.

a guy committed suicide... perhaps was a partner of this loser.  Read through this and let's kick some fresh thoughts around.  

http://crimeblog.us/
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #141 on: August 17, 2006, 07:12:25 PM »

Quote from: "Frijole"
Hi all -

I agree that this seems pretty bizarre.  I have been reading at the blog that Buckeye gave us earlier this a.m. and it is real interesting.  There are currently 3 parts.  I'd say start at the beginning but he just threw out an interesting possibility in part 3.

a guy committed suicide... perhaps was a partner of this loser.  Read through this and let's kick some fresh thoughts around.  

Very interesting stuff to say the least Frijole.  Thanks! Wink
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #142 on: August 17, 2006, 07:12:58 PM »

Quote from: "Frijole"
Hi all -

Thanks Beans! I must have missed it when Buckeye gave the link. Gotta go feed some kids and then plan on reading there. I really don't mind all these teenage boys coming over to swim everyday, but man, they sure can put away the groceries ! And most of them end up eating their meals here too! Shocked  Rolling Eyes  Wink

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #143 on: August 17, 2006, 07:15:34 PM »

OT   Cubbeeeeeeeeeeee  chicky..  Smile
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #144 on: August 17, 2006, 07:17:11 PM »

I'll have to check out the link Buckeye provided, as well.  I did see the link to the online resume for Karr, and just went back to page 1 or 2 and found that it's no longer available.  It was strange to say the least.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #145 on: August 17, 2006, 07:42:45 PM »

2NJSons_Mom

C l i c k on 'continue reading' at the end of the article, and will take you to the resume in the continued article.

I know! It got me too Very Happy

Frijole -- Very interesting article. Thanks for reminding.

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #146 on: August 17, 2006, 11:37:37 PM »

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #147 on: August 17, 2006, 11:38:17 PM »

Jonbenet Ramsey Murder Suspect Remembered In Hometown For Flashy Car, Marriages To Teens

Aug 17, 2006 05:01 PM PDT

The man who claimed he killed JonBenet Ramsey was known in his Alabama hometown for his flashy red sports car. But he was also dogged by questions about his marriages to teenage girls and behavior in elementary classrooms where he worked as a substitute teacher.

John Karr, who lived in northwest Alabama from his preteen years until after the brutal slaying in Colorado, stood out in this rural town both for his gull-winged red DeLorean and his intelligence. Marion County School Superintendent Bravell Jackson, says people couldn't help but like him. Jackson taught Karr and later had to fire him as a substitute teacher amid parent complaints.

Sandra Ford, a retired fifth-grade teacher at Kilby School in Florence supervised Karr's internship, says she was concerned by the way he related to female students. Karr's marriages to teen girls also generated talk in the area. Court records show a 14-year-old girl sought an annulment of their "ceremonial marriage" in 1985. She claimed she feared for her life when she agreed to wed him in 1984, when she was just 13 and he was 19. Karr admitted she was a minor, but denied she was 13.

A judge granted the annulment. Karr later married Lara Karr, who was 16 when their twin daughters died the day they were born on September 1st, 1989. The girls, Angel and Innocence Karr, are buried in the cemetery of a rural church in a family plot. Former Sheriff A-C Tice says the twins were born at home. Probate Judge Annette Bozeman says Karr apparently delivered his children.

Courtesy: Alabama Associated Press

http://www.wsfa.com/Global/story.asp?S=5296281
twinkiesmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #148 on: August 18, 2006, 12:04:11 AM »

I'm very disappointed with Steve's last post...I get it...He hasn't suspected the Ramseys for the last few years.  Used the arrest yesterday to thumb his nose at all of us who suspected them....Today, it's looking less likely that Karr can actually be placed in Boulder...To try to patchwork quilt this latest whacko to Helgoth, who's only connection to the case is the city of Boulder, just smacks of sensationalism.  

Steve is no longer reporting, no longer scooping, just imagining things and writing them down.
tidycat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #149 on: August 18, 2006, 12:06:30 AM »

Someone just sent this to me.  If it is a duplicate I apologize.  Haven't had time to catch up on this thread.

http://extras.denverpost.com/news/jon060400.htm

Sigh.  I'll always be behind.
tidycat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #150 on: August 18, 2006, 12:07:35 AM »

PS, the link is to the sketch made by the psychic, posted in the Denver paper .

IBE
Monkey Junky

IMO
« Reply #151 on: August 18, 2006, 12:29:04 AM »

IMO background thoughts on him not having CA Teaching credentials anymore

In CA teachers are fingerprinted or at least were in the 70's. Were there any fingerprints in this case?

I have taught in 3 states and only fingerprinted (other than being a military wife in the past) in CA. Hopefully, more states are doing that now for being a leader/teacher of children involves honesty, good character, safety, et al.

Also, Dr. Lee who was very involved in the case said that there was info that only the murderer (my word) would know regarding something on the tape on JB R's mouth... gee it was just mentioned earlier on TV that fibers of Patsy's sweater was on the tape.

If anything in this case is not public or leaked in ten years, I would be surprised but hopeful. Here is a man, a teacher, who researched heavily in these cases and made contacts that knew details, so I understand.

I free-lanced as a teacher/tutor with Life Credential in all subjects, all grades in the Industry for decades to famous children on the set, and tutoring children in families. It is not unusual for a free-lance teacher to have a different "assignment" each year. One year I had 27 W-2's when not on a series.

To not have your CA Credentials or any State's credentials anymore... that would be very serious to me even now in retirement. My teaching credentials are still valid for the rest of my life. I am a very proud teacher.

... you have to have had a felony or other serious charges if they take away your credentials. It is done my a CA Commission in Sacramento CA. It is not done willy-nilly. There usually is a hearing and formal charges.. don't know if the details are public knowledge afterwards.

With enforcing Child Labor and Education Laws, added to the teaching, I was quite aware I could go to jail with others if the law was broken on the set or if involved with a child getting hurt, and then also, not have a credential if I broke the law. The responsibilities are spelled out in the CA Educational Code, Professional Code, Child Labor Law Code.

At the time I rec"d my Life Credentials it was not easy to get K-12, all subjects, all grades.

I was checked out many times; so much that when I worked with the President's wife (Mrs. Reagan) on Hour Show, I think, the OK came back in about 15 minutes after they asked me if I would take the assignment (but not who it was with) and the OK for me to do it.

I would expect and encourage, if working now, to have parents really still do a detailed background check on me.

Teaching is so important; I am sadden at men and women teachers who do not take their responsibilities and characters seriously... to ruin and give bad names to other good teachers in the Profession..

From 1984 to 1996 I took many, many computer tech. courses, Mulitmedia and had many extra teaching certificates in Computer Tech. In 1984, UCLA had one of the first Computer Cert. for teachers. We were Cutting Edge. I attended many, many Tech. Teaching conventions, meetings in CA and many courses in those 10 years.

I have seen this man's name before....

Does anyone know where he obtained his Educational Computer Tech training?

Thanks for listening... may God Bless the families and children who are suffering

See you all back on the NH site!

IBE

Am tired.. it's late... hope I spelled everything right! I know "teachers are expected to be good spellers". but I wish we had a spelling checker here anyway as we age.. he he.

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #152 on: August 18, 2006, 12:55:12 AM »

Quote from: "twinkiesmom"
I'm very disappointed with Steve's last post...I get it...He hasn't suspected the Ramseys for the last few years.  Used the arrest yesterday to thumb his nose at all of us who suspected them....Today, it's looking less likely that Karr can actually be placed in Boulder...To try to patchwork quilt this latest whacko to Helgoth, who's only connection to the case is the city of Boulder, just smacks of sensationalism.  

Steve is no longer reporting, no longer scooping, just imagining things and writing them down.

Just curious, but who's Steve??
tidycat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #153 on: August 18, 2006, 01:07:25 AM »

Would that be Steve Thomas?  Ex-detective in Boulder, CO?

Here is a link from the Drudge Report regarding this Karr guy:

http://tinyurl.com/kkdew

tidycat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #154 on: August 18, 2006, 01:08:36 AM »

JustinsMama, thanks for putting that photo and the sketch together.  I was just trying to copy them onto my desk top so I could look at them.  Good job!

tidycat

tidycat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #155 on: August 18, 2006, 01:11:02 AM »

I think the photo of him taken today at the so-called press conference looks even more like the sketch, as he is much thinner.  There is a good one on Drudge.

Nite all.

tidycat

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #156 on: August 18, 2006, 06:47:57 AM »

Quote from: "thirdstrike"
Quote from: "twinkiesmom"

Just curious, but who's Steve??

crimeblog.us is run by Steve Huff.  I am guessing that is what is meant by comment.
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #157 on: August 18, 2006, 09:11:32 AM »

This Karr fellow seems to be a serious nut job!  I'm surprised he has not gotten into deep trouble long before now.  But, without a positive DNA match I think this is a bust as far as Jon Benet Ramsey goes.

I don't understand why the Boulder DA would go so far out on a limb over this guy.  Why not get in touch with California and tell them where their fugitive was and that he seemed to be going over the edge?

Strange, very strange......
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #158 on: August 18, 2006, 10:03:39 AM »

Apparently the Thai government is now denying that Karr stated that he drugged JonBenet and that he picked her up from school.....

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #159 on: August 18, 2006, 12:22:07 PM »

I am seriously creeped out by this guy... what if all the wrong info on JBR is because he did so much that he can't keep it all straight anymore....

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.