May 06, 2024, 05:58:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Gabriel Johnson #2 1/15/10 - 1/27/10  (Read 449806 times)
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #600 on: January 17, 2010, 06:12:06 PM »

I want to see her arse busted and in jail. She acts like Gabriel is her and hers alone. His dad does have a FB page set up.  But I am notciing she isn't replying. I ask her to some out and let's have a discussion.
I wonder why she isn't responding 
I don't think she likes our Monkey Love 

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #601 on: January 17, 2010, 06:13:03 PM »

I want to see her arse busted and in jail. She acts like Gabriel is her and hers alone. His dad does have a FB page set up.  But I am notciing she isn't replying. I ask her to some out and let's have a discussion.
I wonder why she isn't responding 
I don't think she likes our Monkey Love 
That must be it 
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #602 on: January 17, 2010, 06:14:43 PM »

Interesting isn't it Darla?  She is up against some tough resistance to her phony site and she isn't feelin the love. 

darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #603 on: January 17, 2010, 06:25:45 PM »

Here are the email from between her and {edited}

Her email
The facts have already been put out there! Most of them have never been aired on TV though! They have no evidence against me because there is none! We never knew she was leaving and never helped her to leave. She ONLY lost custody weeks later after we begged and begged her to come back to go to court and she ran! We have all the proof in the world of that!!!! I'm sick of people like you that have only seen us speak a total of "maybe" 5 minutes of something "real life" that went on for about 500 hours! You and the rest of the public have absolutely "NO IDEA" what is going on in this case! From day 1 she showed me documentation proof with all her parenting classes she went to in order to earn vouchers to get diapers and all his baby items, WIC, all his shot records up to date, SHE bought that tailor she lives in, because felons were not allowed to live there. We looked up his/her records and everything she said was true! So she bought that trailer because he was always trying to move in on her when he couldn't find another couch to sleep on after his 4 to 6 week drug binges! He didn't want anything to do with that baby....These were the things we were told and were given documents to support all that she told us, including his 6 page criminal record, that included him in prison most of her pregnancy! Her record record said she didn't stop at a red light....You and anyone else would have felt sorry for this mom that has been taken advantage of, abused and now the father comes out of the woodwork, trying to take the baby away! I believed it all!!! It still may be the truth, we don't know yet! He's not talking to the media and being asked these questions, so we don't know for sure if she painted this whole picture or if it was in fact true! But all that she showed us, rang true! She had no idea she could get child support or anything! She was tired of doing it all on her own with him harassing and stealing from her. She said she felt like a single mother of a baby and a really horrible teenager on drugs! According to her she had to buy another crib cause he sold it for drug money! These are the kinds of things we were told! When we went to pick the baby back up that day, according to her, she still had Full Custody! We were the glorified babysitters at that time giving her moral support in her custody battle. Why would we buy her a Garmin to leave the state? At the very least, we thought we would get to be her free babysitters so she could keep custody of her baby and still work and hopefully get child support. That way she didn't have all that pressure on her anymore. Maybe she could go back to school and make something of herself! She deserved someone giving her moral support. The only reason i helped her with the paperwork is because they were going to lock the doors and they told us we had to hurry, she asked me to put my cousins name because Logan is friends with the other guy and she was afraid Logan would kill him/her! I was thinking at that moment i was helping someone to not get hurt!Everything I have told you here is what I was hearing from her, so it is all hearsay, but criminal records are a matter of public record! If I knew somebody that she may have given that baby to, I would have told them the first day the police came to my house! This is destroying my entire family and our Company that we have worked very hard for many years to build and we've put every penny we have into it!! I just want Gabriel found! If it's true about Logan and he is still on all those drugs, oh well,that's his baby and the courts will decide, but maybe he "has" been trying to change....But I have my own baby to worry about and she is being torn apart because of this. I wouldn't with hold ANY information to protect that baby when it's destroying "MY OWN" baby! The truth will come out...We have lots of proof that we begged her to come back and go to court! They have NO proof that we helped her leave or go anywhere or hide him or anything, because we didn't! In the future if you have any ugly questions to ask, please ask them privately as I cannot put this long of an email on my wall and we all need to stay positive! And none of these questions are a one line answer anyway......Thanks and God Bless, Tammi

Mine
Hi {edited},
You do speak the truth the public does not know everything going on in the case and I think that is why people are seeking you out to ask you their questions. I dont think I am people like you. I think I am a person who is trying to understand why people like you and Jack would be tied up in this mess. See there is so much not understood. Logan may have had a crimal record but does that make him a bad father. I mean when I was younger I had a run in with the law and I had 3 kids raised each and everyone of them to be productive adults. I now have 2 grandchildren who I dot on. I dont think having a crimal record makes you a bad person or a bad parent. There are many many photos of Logan and the baby. And her own family says Logan dotted on the baby. But I dont understand how she could show you proof of 4-6 week drug binges and that she could show you proof that he didnt want anything to do with the baby. Or that he sold a crib for drugs. I wouldnt say I would feel sorry for her. I would have wanted to talk to the father. I would have wanted to talk to his family her family. I mean out of the wood work sounds alittle far out there when I have seen photos of the father with the baby sense birth. So I would say he was always out of the wood work. I am not asking you if you gave her the GPS I am asking where she would get one sense it seems to me she didnt have alot of money and you are pointing out that she had to get help with his diapers and all his baby things as well as she got wic. So if she couldnt afford things for the baby how did she afford a GPS unit. It is sad that something like this has had to happen to anyone your family, her family or Logans family. I too wish the baby would be found. He deserves to be with his family. It is just that somethings are said that make no sense to the public. Just for examples so you see where i am coming from. 1) You had to beg for the car seat-but then in another show you say the couple got the baby in a tan carseat just like you have 2) You said you didnt do anything to do with filling out the papers at the court house but then you admit you wrote your own family members name on them. 3) you said in a interview you decided to put Craigs name on there but in this email you said she asked you too. 4) you say she was a very smart gal but she didnt know about child support. But any program that helps people would tell them about what programs would help them. There is just alot of things that dont make sense to the public and I am sure you must understand that. Also I didnt think my questions were ugly I think they were things others would be thinking and thought you would be able to answer us all at once.
thanks
{edited}

Hers
1.We bought a brand new car seat 15 probably minutes after we got him because his was not very safe looking and it was old with no base for it...to me that's not safe! 2.What ever I said 2 media was 2 keep them off of me so i could talk to police first! It took them 15 days to get back to me w/an interview after many voicemails,i had told police about Craig Cherry over vm.......Never mind my attorney said not to talk to you.....I guess you'll just have to wait till it all unravels and see that we were innocent!
God Bless...

L
« Last Edit: January 17, 2010, 07:12:13 PM by San » Logged

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
MonaSuzy
Scared Monkey

Peace to All

« Reply #604 on: January 17, 2010, 06:32:08 PM »

Thank you I was just trying to figure out if I could put the e-mails up on here. They are very telling.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #605 on: January 17, 2010, 06:37:41 PM »

Thank you I was just trying to figure out if I could put the e-mails up on here. They are very telling.
Very telling indeed and contain more lies.   

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #606 on: January 17, 2010, 06:41:04 PM »

"This is destroying my entire family and our Company that we have worked very hard for many years to build and we've put every penny we have into it!!"

Really?  No pennies went into this home? 

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #607 on: January 17, 2010, 06:48:50 PM »

version #96 of how Cherry's name got on the court form...
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #608 on: January 17, 2010, 06:49:30 PM »

"This is destroying my entire family and our Company that we have worked very hard for many years to build and we've put every penny we have into it!!"

In reading all this and everything, I am not sure about mental illness when it comes to TS, but I am pretty sure she is and always has been a selfish, self centered, greedy immoral, deceitful, conniving, dishonest, materialistic person who will do anything no matter who she hurts to get what she wants. To her it seems that children are possessions that can be swapped, sold , given and tossed away when no longer of use to her. She makes me ill.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #609 on: January 17, 2010, 06:54:02 PM »

She makes me ill too
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #610 on: January 17, 2010, 06:55:38 PM »

Thanks Darla for those emails 
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #611 on: January 17, 2010, 06:56:31 PM »

In reading all this and everything, I am not sure about mental illness when it comes to TS, but I am pretty sure she is and always has been a selfish, self centered, greedy immoral, deceitful, conniving, dishonest, materialistic person who will do anything no matter who she hurts to get what she wants. To her it seems that children are possessions that can be swapped, sold , given and tossed away when no longer of use to her. She makes me ill.
AMEN Searching!!!!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #612 on: January 17, 2010, 07:12:22 PM »

Sure enjoying the comments on Tammi's FB 
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #613 on: January 17, 2010, 07:13:31 PM »

THE HOUSE THAT ENEMAS BUILT?
[/b]

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #614 on: January 17, 2010, 07:14:25 PM »

Sure enjoying the comments on Tammi's FB 

Wonder what she is doing now?  Monkey Devil!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #615 on: January 17, 2010, 07:41:25 PM »

Hannah looks like a refugee, she appears under fed. Do you remember the comment made by the babysitter? 
I do remember that comment, I wonder if Tammi doesn't give her enough to eat because she doesn't want her to be fat. Or Hannah could just be naturally skinny.

Good point. The child has a drawn face with no rosey cheeks. I believe the babysitter. I looked up the sitters name on
a search engine, a name does exist and relatives,too. A relative "found" special papers while cleaning her house,lol.
I posted the names the other day.The child may never have a good, meat & potaoes supper, maybe soy milk, health food.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #616 on: January 17, 2010, 07:45:31 PM »

AMEN Searching!!!!

If she kept her ocean mouth off TV, we wouldn't know squat about her, it is her who has sunk her own ship.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #617 on: January 17, 2010, 07:55:42 PM »

AMEN Searching!!!!

If she kept her ocean mouth off TV, we wouldn't know squat about her, it is her who has sunk her own ship.
Ocean Mouth

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #618 on: January 17, 2010, 08:21:07 PM »

From the email exchange posted I read it and shake my head through the whole thing, it is filled with lie after lie, it is shameful. But what gets me is this line,

"I wouldn't with hold ANY information to protect that baby when it's destroying "MY OWN" baby!"

So does this statement also mean...

I woudn't give any information to protect that baby when it could distory "MY OWN baby!

That is disturbing to me.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #619 on: January 17, 2010, 08:23:57 PM »

Could this have been what was behind Elizabeth's Johnson's father and brother being denied jailhouse visitation with her.

Janet

+++++++

Thousands Protest Arizona Sheriff's Immigration Efforts
Saturday, January 16, 2010

PHOENIX —  Ten thousand immigrant rights advocates marched in front of a county jail in Phoenix Saturday in a protest that was aimed at Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio's immigration efforts and was marked by a clash between a small group of protesters and police officers.

Organizers say the protest was meant to show officials in Washington that Arpaio shouldn't handle immigration enforcement, and that Congress and the Obama administration need to come up with a way for immigrant workers to come to the country legally.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,583203,00.html?test=latestnews

Family Denied Visit With Baby Gabriel's Mom
UPDATED: 12:17 pm MST January 15, 2010

PHOENIX -- The brother of Elizabeth Johnson, jailed since her son Gabriel went missing around Christmas, was denied a jail house visit Thursday.

Robert Johnson attempted to visit his sister, who is being held in the Estrella Jail in Maricopa County on more than $1 million bond on charges of custodial interference, kidnapping and child abuse ....

Repeated calls to the public defender assigned to the Elizabeth Johnson case to determine why her visitation was pulled went unanswered.

http://www.kpho.com/news/22242288/detail.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.