May 14, 2024, 03:32:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #823 8/13/09 - 9/06/09  (Read 373046 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #700 on: August 24, 2009, 08:08:12 PM »

Wreck

Dave and Robin Holloway have each received a compilation of Mark Purcell's despicable posts submitted to internet forums prior to the connection over three years ago.  Dave and Robin Holloway have each received a compilation of Kyle Kingman's own words regarding the John Silvetti betrayal.

Natalee's father and stepmother are not ignorant ... they are not naive.  Read the quotes of transcripts from their interviews on the talk show circuit prior to the Mark Purcell connection.  Read the words of Dave Holloway's book CORRUPTION IN PARADISE written and released prior to the Mark Purcell connection.

My mission from the getgo has been to expose those who were preventing justice from prevail for Natalee Holloway and ... my heart may break in the process but ... I will not be deterred.

Sincerely, Janet

++++++

MARK PURCELL

Robin Holloway
BFN

I have made a lot of good friends here at BFN and other sites. I appreciate the efforts everyone has gone to in trying to help us out. Thank you to everyone. I have had the pleasure of talking and communicating with several on this board and would like to thank them and everyone, including especially Debbie, and thanks to Rammstein, Reality, MIP6 and gagirl for their help also.  I know everyone won't agree on everything, but we need to keep focus on the real issue, Natalee.

August 21, 2006, 03:07:49 PM »

Robin Holloway
BFN

MIP6 is doing everything he can to help us find her and hope his initial post here will resolve some of the rumors. We appreciate him so much and we want to thank Reality for putting Dave and I personally in contact with him. They both, like we all do, want so much for Natalee to be found!

November 17, 2006, 09:34:35 PM »

Doc Holladay PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 10:44 am

Dave made that email public to further bolster his book, remember, “Corruption in Paradise”. His other reason was to continue the hate campaign his ex started and he so whole-heartedly joined into.  He is nothing more than a neutered male version of Beth; I can’t stand any of them.

http://www.refugeesunleashed.net/post-21893.html&highlight=#21893

Doc Holladay PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 7:43 am

Are the pages from Dave’s work of fiction soft when you wipe with them?

Doc Holladay PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 2:06 pm

For me one of the main things I would like to see other than Natalee coming out of hiding is for Jug & Beth to make a public apology to ... the families of J2K for all the hate that the B&J lies have brought to there door steps.

MIP6

I figure with my next post I should get the boot, haven’t decided which one to use yet the Beth lies or denouncing the Sainthood of Natalee. I have way too much fun watching them all freak out.

http://www.rjames.com/forums/showthread.php?p=24191#post24191

JOHN SILVETTI

Kyle Kingman - In His Own Words

Kyle Kingman:  I took the proportions of the body form from the head, to shoulder, to a 90 degree angle which I believed to be the hem line of Natalee's skirt. I then took those proportions and matched them to the photo of Natalee with what she was last seen wearing. The proportions matched within an inch from head, to shoulder, to skirt line. Based on this comparison and with what we believed we saw in the Dec 29th video, Tim Miller contacted the family and told them the 99.9% comment. I told Tim not to do anything until we have forensic results back after the site is processed. Jan 7th we sampled the contents and in my opinion we found the skirt under the sand along with the other items The blue fabric was found right where the skirt is pictured. If it isn't her, it will forever haunt me as a major cosmic WTF.

Kyle Kingman:  I requested all samples to be brought on board the Persistence for visual and top-side photographs. It was ignored by the project lead (John S.) who felt the Arubans would follow whatever they needed to do as far as proper protocol.

Kyle Kingman:  John is not a believer in the trap. He took ALE's word as gospel that it wasn't case related, yet never studied the videos or bothered to inquire further. He had plans on doing business with Aruba and in S. America and he didn't want to hurt any feelings by talks hinting at lack of complete trust and friendship. I did not feel the same and we had a major difference in opinion. He was the one who never pressed ALE to be completely open with us with the trap evidence. I would have forced them to. However, John was the one paying my invoices so I was forced to sit back and hope for the best.

Kyle Kingman: I get done in the survey room backing up the ROV dive and head to the back deck to talk to the Polis divers and see what they sampled and see the Polis boat way in the distance heading away fast. John doesn't seem concerned at all, but I am very dissapointed, concerned, and burning inside because I have a feeling that I/we will never know what they took from the trap. That evening I talked to John asking when we plan on recovering the trap. Previously this was part of the talks and plan, but this time he doesn't seem concerned about ever looking into the trap further. After John verbally BASHED me about the trap for what I said to Tim Miller about the sand body-form and that I believed her skirt was under the sand, John pretty much committed himself to the belief the trap wasn't what we were after. This shocked me because it was exactly what we were looking for- a fish trap lost at sea with human remainsKyle Kingman: I get done in the survey room backing up the ROV dive and head to the back deck to talk to the Polis divers and see what they sampled and see the Polis boat way in the distance heading away fast. John doesn't seem concerned at all, but I am very dissapointed, concerned, and burning inside because I have a feeling that I/we will never know what they took from the trap. That evening I talked to John asking when we plan on recovering the trap. Previously this was part of the talks and plan, but this time he doesn't seem concerned about ever looking into the trap further. After John verbally BASHED me about the trap for what I said to Tim Miller about the sand body-form and that I believed her skirt was under the sand, John pretty much committed himself to the belief the trap wasn't what we were after. This shocked me because it was exactly what we were looking for- a fish trap lost at sea with human remains.

Edit to remove double quote.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2009, 08:37:38 PM by 2NJSons_Mom » Logged

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #701 on: August 24, 2009, 08:09:50 PM »

Mods

I repeated the last quote of my post.  Please delete one.

Thanks

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #702 on: August 24, 2009, 08:23:01 PM »

Mods

Thanks

Janet

Janet, what do you think became Dave and Robin's motivation after they met Mark Purcell?

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #703 on: August 24, 2009, 08:38:42 PM »

Mods

Thanks

Janet

Done, Janet...YW   

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #704 on: August 24, 2009, 08:46:42 PM »

Janet,
How do you KNOW that Dave and Robin have received a "compliation" of Mark Purcell's posts?

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #705 on: August 24, 2009, 08:48:24 PM »

Janet,
How do you KNOW that Dave and Robin have received a "compliation" "compilation"of Mark Purcell's posts?

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #706 on: August 24, 2009, 08:56:57 PM »

Janet,
How do you KNOW that Dave and Robin have received a "compliation" "compilation"of Mark Purcell's posts?

I think that she sent them each a compilation to their respective e-mail address.  She has stated that previously,
I believe.  Robin sent a short reply.  Dave did not.

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #707 on: August 24, 2009, 09:00:53 PM »

Janet,

I think that she sent them each a compilation to their respective e-mail address.  She has stated that previously,
I had not heard that! What did Robin reply???

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #708 on: August 24, 2009, 09:10:37 PM »

Janet,

That I do not know.  I gathered that it was a rather terse reply.  I always figured that Robin deleted the e-mail to Dave before he saw it.

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #709 on: August 24, 2009, 09:11:46 PM »

Janet,

Here is a post by Tamikosmom:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5127.msg847540#msg847540
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #710 on: August 24, 2009, 09:18:07 PM »

Janet,

Heck, I was even present!! I must have missed that!

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #711 on: August 24, 2009, 09:19:52 PM »

Janet,

Heck, I was even present!! I must have missed that!

It's hard to remember everything.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #712 on: August 24, 2009, 09:29:14 PM »

I would be willing to bet that Robin made the reply from Dave's e-mail and Dave never saw it.

I think she is selective in what she allows him to see.

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #713 on: August 24, 2009, 09:59:55 PM »

I would be willing to bet that Robin made the reply from Dave's e-mail and Dave never saw it.

I think she is selective in what she allows him to see.

I agree.
SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #714 on: August 24, 2009, 10:28:35 PM »

Good evening monkeys. A couple of things.

1 Didn't the person who owned Freedom of Blogs ( can't remember his name)
also live in Colorado.

2 There is another person from Aruba that has been flying under the radar lately. Found her twitter account, and found it interesting who she is in contact with.

http://twitter.com/dca_80

2 4 1
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #715 on: August 24, 2009, 10:46:24 PM »

also live in Colorado.

2 There is another person from Aruba that has been flying under the radar lately. Found her twitter account, and found it interesting who she is in contact with.

She had been invited to GM a long time ago, I think by BTgirl. 
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #716 on: August 24, 2009, 11:03:01 PM »

Dawn of Understanding

We all have wondered why so many voiced their support of Aruba and its investigation into the disappearance of Natalee Holloway – in the face of evidence showing its lackluster actions.

Here is some understanding as to why one individual may have done so.

It will never cease to amaze me the number and types of individuals who trampled Natalee further in an effort to better themselves financially, as this individual seems to have done.

I wonder if things would have been different, had it been his own daughter who was abducted and killed on Aruba.

It seems Mr Rizzo’s prior connection to Aruba, and apparent intimate friendships with members of its law enforcement not only played a big part in his very vocal efforts to squelch the “BOYCOTT” at a governmental level, but also seemingly afforded him big rewards. 

Has this man no shame?

Jen

Both my DIL and I sincerely want to know your thoughts.

Why did you honestly think that Dave and Robin Holloway did a flip flop in regards to the volunteer travel boycott to Aruba and … put the Aruban economy … the Aruban people … above the safety of other “Natalees”?

Janet

+++++++

PRIOR THE HOLLOWAY/MARK PURCELL CONNECTION

Corruption in Paradise – Dave Holloway

Page 116:
  Most people are not aware of the facts when they peruse the beautiful travel brochures and Internet Web sites about Aruba and the surrounding paradise islands.  These are not the areas of interest for a potential vacationer who is looking to travel to a foreign country and wants to feel safe.  When browsing through the information, it is hard to believe that an island with that kind of reputation is able to keep such deep, dark secrets.  Had we known that Aruba might be connected with such evil, we would have prevented our daughter from traveling there.

Page 196:  Considering all that had transpired, I changed my position.  In early December 2005, I called Mississippi Governor Haley Barbour's office to ask that he join Alabama Governor Bob Riley and Arkansas Governor Mike Huckabee in the travel boycott of Aruba.  Since that time, Georgia Governor Sonny Purdue has also come on board in support of the boycott.  However, I had waitied over a month to hear back from Governor Barbour when he made an announcement that he will not join in on the boycott.  I am surprised that he never responded to me, and I am truly disappointed that he does not feel a boycott is warranted.

I can no longer sit on the fence on this issue.  It has not been an easy decision for me to make.  But I need to know what happened to my daughter, and I do believe that a boycott may be the only way we will get anybody over there to talk to us or to turn in the people who are reponsible for her disappearance.

Page 202:  Had we been knowledgeable about the severe limitations of foreign investigations, we would have prevented our daughter from making the trip to Aruba.  Unfortunately, we learned too late.

FOLLOWING THE HOLLOWAY/MARK PURCELL CONNECTION

Robin Holloway - June 19, 2007
The Boycott
« Today at 02:13:11 PM »

We want to thank every single person who have tried so hard for us to get the answers for Natalee. She did not deserve to be taken away from us and she should be home with us living her life. Your support means so much to us. It is humbling to see how many people from all over the world have embraced Natalee.

We realize some of you will not agree, but as much as we want to know what happened to Natalee, Dave and I no longer support a boycott of Aruba. We thank everyone who did so on our behalf, but it is no longer necessary to do so for Dave or me. We realize it is an individual choice, but please try to see it from our perspective. In our opinion, the boycott has caused a lot of hurt for a lot of innocent people in Aruba who do not deserve that.

We asked a long time ago for ALE to involve Holland with the investigation. That has happened and we have been advised they are still working on Natalee's case and following up on all leads. They have done what we asked them to do. We have to find out what happened to Natalee and have to have faith that is what they are doing now with the investigation. We will never give up until we find out the truth!

Thank you again for all the support here. Please continue to keep us in your prayers and keep helping us try to find answers for Natalee.

Dave and Robin

http://blogsfornatalee.com/forum/index.php?topic=7123.0

MIP6 (Mark Purcell) - June 19, 2007
Re: The Boycott
« Today at 03:23:29 PM »

Dave & Robin,

I applaud you for this bold move in speaking out against a boycott of Aruba & her people.

The time is now for everyone on all forums to come together and see this for what it is, a chance to work together to find the truth to help bring Natalee home.

This is truly a turning point in opening new lines of communication among the internet families that have come together in really a single cause, Natalee, yet we have been divided for one reason or another.

As I have been in the past I will continue to be in the future here to assist if I can in finding answers to help bring Natalee home.

Thank you both for making this post to let the Internet community know that you do not support hurting or hatred in Natalee’s name.

http://blogsfornatalee.com/forum/index.php?topic=7123.0

Good evening good Monkeys....
I'm in catch up mode, but want to comment now before I hear other posts.....

Why did you honestly think that Dave and Robin Holloway did a flip flop in regards to the volunteer travel boycott to Aruba and … put the Aruban economy … the Aruban people … above the safety of other “Natalees”?

Janet

I've said this before in a round about way, and will try to say it again with more emphasis this time around....
The flip flop of Dave (with Robin) with the before/after posts pointed out by Janet......had my hinky meter going off even before the persistence effort. Couple that with the apparent lack of follow up/roll over by both Dave H. and Tim M. after the exposure of the happenings around the persistence search (pictures, videos, Kyle's OWN FRIGGING WORDS)....
I honestly believe there is a more than 50% chance the the POS aruba powers that be have somehow neutralized Dave and Tim's objections to the injustice to Natalee....whether it be an argument that nothing can be gained, Natalee is gone....play ball with us, and be rewarded either through non profit organizations or directly or??? 
I think the confession by urine that Natalee was disposed at sea after convulsions did bring somewhat of a closer to Beth and probably Dave/Tim....That is a very believable scenario and while we all want the perps to be exposed and brought to justice...(I won't rest until I have exhausted my will) that may not be the families main focus anymore. Not that I believe for a second that they have totally given up.....but each of their priorities may have changed to focus on nearer term goals that they deem more important in the given situation. 
MHOO.....     
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #717 on: August 24, 2009, 11:03:04 PM »

I need more information please, I don't tweet. 

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #718 on: August 24, 2009, 11:10:18 PM »

also live in Colorado.

She had been invited to GM a long time ago, I think by BTgirl. 

genaruba?

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #719 on: August 24, 2009, 11:12:45 PM »

Hi billb!  I hear ya, I'm thinkin'!   

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.