May 14, 2024, 10:28:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Monkey Musings Daily Open Discussion #12 10/04 - 12/16/2008  (Read 152384 times)
littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #860 on: December 02, 2008, 11:31:37 PM »

Make it oreos -and i will consider....j/k Rob!!

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #861 on: December 02, 2008, 11:32:09 PM »

I'm not paying til I make sure he is safe!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #862 on: December 02, 2008, 11:37:26 PM »

Ladies, I'm safe and happy...very very happy... thank you all for the kind words and especially you Mammy... that was soo kind... and I soo appreciate it..

Klaas you're a doll, and I love you ...

Littleone - you're the bestest ever... <3 and everything is brighter with you around... luv ya!!!

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
PJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #863 on: December 02, 2008, 11:55:45 PM »

PJ - was this your original?

Not all of us have to possess earthshaking talent. Just common sense and love will do. <br />- Myrtle Auvil
PJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #864 on: December 02, 2008, 11:59:22 PM »

YES, YES, YES...

Now what should I do from here?  Oh this is just FABULOUS!!!!!!!!
THANK YOU!, THANK YOU!, THANK YOU!

PJ flower

Not all of us have to possess earthshaking talent. Just common sense and love will do. <br />- Myrtle Auvil
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #865 on: December 03, 2008, 12:01:14 AM »

YES, YES, YES...

PJ flower

Would you like it dressed up for Christmas? You want to wear it as is until either CBB, Brandi or I can add some Christmas sparkle?  If so I can put it on for you if you want.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #866 on: December 03, 2008, 12:03:35 AM »

PJ - if you RIGHT MOUSE CLICK on the picture you can SAVE it to your PC.  I usually save to my desktop that way I can find it easy.  Then you can simply upload it from your PC like you did the one you currenly have.
littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #867 on: December 03, 2008, 12:08:59 AM »

Ladies, I'm safe and happy...very very happy... thank you all for the kind words and especially you Mammy... that was soo kind... and I soo appreciate it..

Littleone - you're the bestest ever... <3 and everything is brighter with you around... luv ya!!!

Rob-
I am very blessed to have you in my life. You make me laugh and have taught me SO much about life -and love. 
Times up, Mister-gotta lock ya back up!!

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
PJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #868 on: December 03, 2008, 12:33:12 AM »

YES, YES, YES...

PJ flower

Would you like it dressed up for Christmas? You want to wear it as is until either CBB, Brandi or I can add some Christmas sparkle?  If so I can put it on for you if you want.

Yes PLEASE and THANK YOU Klaas.  I would love anything Christmas-like.  TIA!!!!!

PJ flower

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #869 on: December 03, 2008, 01:01:22 AM »

It's him all right!!!

Hi Rob!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #870 on: December 03, 2008, 01:15:47 PM »

Numbersgirl--

I hope you enjoyed your holiday.  We went down to Cincinnati and it was a beautiful time... family, weather & the meal.  I haven't been able to join in w/discussions lately as we were gone and still working on catching up!  Just wanted to say that I enjoy reading your posts and a friendly neigbor "hello"! 

BTW are you ready for year end?  It will be here soon!

Lovinlife

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #871 on: December 03, 2008, 02:02:06 PM »

Hey there Lovinlife...great to see you.  Glad you had a fun time..and oh yeah...gettin' geared up as we speak for end of year.  Thanks for the shout out!  Have a great day.    I'll be checking back in later.

Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #872 on: December 03, 2008, 08:34:48 PM »

Hello All, this is the article from our local paper about my friend's grand daughter. She is doing better, taking liquids(her jaws are wired). Thank you all for your concern. Will post updates as i get them.

Man charged in beating of woman

By Brian Livingston

blivingston@themeridianstar.com

A Lauderdale County man has been charged in the severe beating Saturday night of a woman authorities said was his girlfriend.

Ronnie D. Kittrell, 36, of 383 Briarwood Road was arrested at 7 p.m., after he and another family member brought the woman suffering from extensive facial injuries to an emergency room at a Meridian hospital.

Kittrell has been charged with aggravated domestic violence. He was placed on $50,000 bond.

The unidentified victim is still in a critical care unit at a local hospital.

No motive for the alleged assault was released.

Ward Calhoun, chief deputy of the Lauderdale County Sheriff's Department, said while the victim was being attended to, Kittrell told deputies she was assaulted by a stranger at her home, which is located on Rabbit Road south of Naval Air Station Meridian. But after further investigation, deputies decided Kittrell's account was not adding up with physical evidence compiled up to that point. Kittrell was a short time later taken into custody at the hospital.

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #873 on: December 03, 2008, 08:55:01 PM »

Thanks for posting that Monken.Will keep her in my prayers. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #874 on: December 04, 2008, 11:24:18 AM »

Posted by SandraK at RU.  For those who know SandraK this is fitting coming from her 

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #875 on: December 04, 2008, 03:20:40 PM »

Posted by SandraK at RU.  For those who know SandraK this is fitting coming from her 

Good one Klaas.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #876 on: December 04, 2008, 03:21:48 PM »

Monken,are there any updates on your friend? 

~ Peter Frampton
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #877 on: December 05, 2008, 12:21:02 AM »

This morning I woke up and ... all was right with my world.  However ... little did I know that within hours that world would be shaken.

After church ... hubby and I planned on driving across the American/Canadian border to  youngest son's inlaw's home for a belated Thanksgiving Dinner.

While at church ... the usher came to us and informed us there was a call for us.  I just knew something was wrong.  We had never had a personal call at the church during a service.

It was youngest son ... he was sobbing and ... I cannot recall  the last time my son cried.

He was at the hospital and ... his wife ... our precious DIL ... had just miscarriaged their first child.  DIL was sleeping/resting but ... he wanted us with him until his inlaws arrived.

Apparently ... DIL will be released this afternoon but ... I have so idea what the rest of the day holds.  Our daughter and family should be here shortly

As a mother of a son ... I do not have a clue what my place is in this circumstance.  DIL is reaching out to her husband and parents and ... that is the way it should be but ...

My feelings are so mixed.

Thanks for listening.

Janet

Janet, My heart goes out to you. I have lost a child, and had daughters lose their children by miscarriage. The thing to remember is, it is a child, no matter what stage of development and the parents had hopes and dreams for their baby that is never to be. I would refrain with saying it is "God's will", and when the dil gets pregnant again and has her baby, do not say it is a replacement for the one she lost. Other than that, treat is as you would any loss, with compassion, respect, and just listen. I have total trust in you to know what to say. Speak from the heart and you will be fine.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #878 on: December 05, 2008, 12:29:42 AM »

This amazes me but, truth be told I miss ya Rob. It is not the same without you here. I think it is the passion I miss and I have not been around always to even know why you left.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #879 on: December 05, 2008, 12:37:38 AM »

And one of the most important things is, support her and your son ( support SON too, as people tend to assume men are strong on the subject) and tell them over and over, it is not their fault.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.