May 14, 2024, 02:59:02 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #29 1/21/10 - 2/4/10  (Read 461513 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #380 on: January 22, 2010, 03:07:36 PM »

http://www.thesky973.com/pages/6180833.php

Posted: Friday, 22 January 2010 8:57AM

Exclusive: P.I. Claims Group Will Post Bond for Misty and Tommy Croslin  

WTF?  And Why? I know I should read on before posting ans asking.....but this just incenses me! 

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #381 on: January 22, 2010, 03:11:24 PM »

From Sky site:
Private investigator William "Cobra" Staubs called 97.3 The SKY Friday morning to announce that he is acting as a media representative for a group who is seeking to post bail for Misty Croslin and Tommy Croslin. Staubs called the SKY Newsroom midday Friday to make that clarication and that he does not personally want to see the two out of jail.     This doesn't even make sense.
nrcg..it sure doesn't...but Cobra is  pond scum and will do anything for money and publicity

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #382 on: January 22, 2010, 03:34:26 PM »

http://www.news4jax.com/news/22315918/detail.html

Mom Gets Custody Of Haleigh's Brother
Ronald Cummings Jr.'s Dad, Others Arrested Wednesday On Drug Charges

POSTED: Friday, January 22, 2010
UPDATED: 3:20 pm EST January 22, 2010

PALATKA, Fla. -- An emergency hearing was held in Palatka on Thursday over who should get custody of Ronald Cummings Jr. after his father was arrested on drug charges.

Crystal Sheffield, whose daughter Haleigh Cummings has been missing since February, was awarded custody of her son.

Ronald Cummings Sr. is being held in the Flagler County jail, while his ex-wife, Misty Cummings, and her brother Hank Croslin Jr., who were also arrested on drug charges, are being held in the St. Johns County jail.

Sheffield was to pick up her son Friday afternoon.

If you have any information about where Haleigh may be, call Crimestoppers at 888-277-TIPS

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #383 on: January 22, 2010, 03:36:51 PM »

PALATKA, Fla. -- An emergency hearing was held in Palatka on Thursday over who should get custody of Ronald Cummings Jr. after his father was arrested on drug charges.

Crystal Sheffield, whose daughter Haleigh Cummings has been missing since February, was awarded custody of her son.

Ronald Cummings Sr. is being held in the Flagler County jail, while his ex-wife, Misty Cummings, and her brother Hank Croslin Jr., who were also arrested on drug charges, are being held in the St. Johns County jail.

If you have any information about where Haleigh may be, call Crimestoppers at 888-277-TIPS

Thank you God finally no more going back and forth and please keep him away from Putnam County

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #384 on: January 22, 2010, 03:48:33 PM »

http://www.artharris.com/

Defense Lawyer to Misty Cummings: “Shut Up!”

By Art Harris, The Bald Truth, (c) www.artharris.com, all rights reserved

The Bald Truth has learned that detectives investigating the Haleigh Cummings case tried to quiz Misty Croslin Wednesday night after her arrest on felony drug trafficking charges about what she may know that could finally crack the mystery of what happened to the missing five year old she reported missing almost a year ago.

But Haleigh’s ex stepmother refused to cooperate, on advice of her attorney, Robert Fields of Palatka, Florida. “I advised her to invoke her right to remain silent and let her attorney do any talking,” Fields told me in an exclusive interview I reported on CNN’s Nancy Grace Show Thursday night.

Fields told The Bald Truth he doubted Misty would be leaving St. Augustine, Florida’s St. Johns County Jail anytime soon. She’s facing a $950,000 bond that would require she pay ten percent, or a $95,000 cash fee for a bondsman to guarantee Misty would show up in court.

Hinting at a possible defense strategy, Fields scoffed at law enforcement’s claim the drug case against Misty was developed without any consideration of her role as what amounts to a person of interest in the Haleigh Cummings case, and apart from any ties she has to the other drug defendants. Misty’s lawyer said his client was targeted for drugs as a way to pressure her for information in the missing child case, and that police denials were like arguing there’s “no pink elephant in the living room, when you’re looking at the elephant.”

“If law enforcement wants to set up a drug deal to get painkillers off the streets, they could target a lot of people in Putnam County,” Fields told The Bald Truth. “But they targeted only people with ties to Haleigh Cummings. How can they say the drug case and the Haleigh case are a separate matter?”

But the special agent in charge of the tri county drug task force that oversaw the successful undercover operation, told me local police acted on a tip the accused were selling dangerous prescription drugs that have become an epidemic in Florida, and had to be taken down. Dominic Pape of the FDLE tells The Bald Truth the drug investigation was apart and unconnected to Haleigh Cummings, though law enforcement conceded they’d be delighted if the case could be cracked from any new leverage the drug busts might give Putnam County in the missing child case.

To maintain the integrity of the drug cases as a standalone probe, and avoid giving defense lawyers a freebie “target” defense in the drug cases, Lt Greenwood tells me Haleigh Cummings task force detectives were kept in the dark until the day before the drug bust went down. But Fields maintains “it’s pretty much impossible to say they are separate.”

Over the last year, sources close to the case have told me investigators brainstormed and day-dreamed of a way to pressure Misty to cooperate in the Haleigh case, cranking up the heat every chance they got–putting brother Tommy in jail on a gun theft charge with a whopper of a bond, sending Misty’s mother to jail on an unrelated check theft charge, keeping Misty broke and isolated until she got desperate to make a buck.

One of her co defendants, Misty confidante Donna Brock, who spoke exclusively with me over the last few months, has told The Bald Truth that law enforcement leaned on her to cut Misty loose, stop giving her rides, buying her meals, enabling her in any way, hoping she might crash and burn, and get desperate enough to do something, anything that would land her in jail to stew and consider the consequences of remaining tight-lipped.

Donna Jaquith, who owns a Palatka, Fla. Bonding company and has bailed out Ronald Cummings and members of Misty’s family before, tells me she got a call from Misty sister in law Lindsay Croslin Wednesday night, asking how much it would take to spring husband, Tommy. He’s charged with one count of drug trafficking and faces a $100,000 bond.

Ordinarily Jaquith, tells The Bald Truth, the fee would be $10,000, but she told Croslin she’d accept half and finance the balance if she could come up with $5,000 cash. She hasn’t heard back, but wants to cut them a break. “The Cummings and Croslins have been very good clients,” she told me, “very good for business. Of course, I hate to see anyone get arrested.”

Even Jaquith says she’s experienced pressure from law enforcement to back off, and let them the Cummings or Croslin clan stay in jail if they get popped. “One detective stopped in to say, ‘You’re not bailing them out again, are you?’” Donna had to remind the officer that was her business.

Also behind bars in St. John’s County: Misty confidante Donna Brock, facing a $250,000 bond for one count of trafficking. She told a circuit judge at her first appearance hearing Wednesday that she didn’t have an attorney, and was assigned a public defender.

Meanwhile, Ronald Cummings remained behind bars in Flagler County, charged with three counts of trafficking that earned him a half million dollar bond—as police deliberately kept him separated from the others.

According to Lt. Greenwood, it’s standard strategy for police to separate suspects in a major drug case with multiple defendants, so they “don’t have a chance to get their stories straight.”

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #385 on: January 22, 2010, 03:51:47 PM »

Thank you God finally no more going back and forth and please keep him away from Putnam County
i just cried....
thank god i guarantee crystal will not screw this up this time and the grandmas better back the f off before they even start any drama for her... i don't think she will but i hope she doesn't do any bashing of ron to jr like saying daddy is in jail because he was bad... judges don't like that no matter how bad the guy is
i doubt this is a full blown custody when you do an ex parte hearing (emergency) it is usually because there has been an immediate change and an urgency to place the kid elsewhere and the order is temporary....
tn seemed so convinced and cocky that sykes would get it that they probably didn't even have a lawyer there is a such thing as grandparent rights and if he starts going back to sykes or tn for visits then i forsee plenty of crystal bashing and chit talking going on which is going to be unhealthy for jr
i also have a feeling that tn and ggs are not going to let him go easily like i said back the f off grandma before you even start do what is right for jr for once you failed haleigh don't fail him
WOOOOHOOOOOOO CRYSTAL

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #386 on: January 22, 2010, 03:54:53 PM »

The Bald Truth has learned that detectives investigating the Haleigh Cummings case tried to quiz Misty Croslin Wednesday night after her arrest on felony drug trafficking charges about what she may know that could finally crack the mystery of what happened to the missing five year old she reported missing almost a year ago.

But Haleigh’s ex stepmother refused to cooperate, on advice of her attorney, Robert Fields of Palatka, Florida. “I advised her to invoke her right to remain silent and let her attorney do any talking,” Fields told me in an exclusive interview I reported on CNN’s Nancy Grace Show Thursday night.

Fields told The Bald Truth he doubted Misty would be leaving St. Augustine, Florida’s St. Johns County Jail anytime soon. She’s facing a $950,000 bond that would require she pay ten percent, or a $95,000 cash fee for a bondsman to guarantee Misty would show up in court.

Hinting at a possible defense strategy, Fields scoffed at law enforcement’s claim the drug case against Misty was developed without any consideration of her role as what amounts to a person of interest in the Haleigh Cummings case, and apart from any ties she has to the other drug defendants. Misty’s lawyer said his client was targeted for drugs as a way to pressure her for information in the missing child case, and that police denials were like arguing there’s “no pink elephant in the living room, when you’re looking at the elephant.”

“If law enforcement wants to set up a drug deal to get painkillers off the streets, they could target a lot of people in Putnam County,” Fields told The Bald Truth. “But they targeted only people with ties to Haleigh Cummings. How can they say the drug case and the Haleigh case are a separate matter?”

But the special agent in charge of the tri county drug task force that oversaw the successful undercover operation, told me local police acted on a tip the accused were selling dangerous prescription drugs that have become an epidemic in Florida, and had to be taken down. Dominic Pape of the FDLE tells The Bald Truth the drug investigation was apart and unconnected to Haleigh Cummings, though law enforcement conceded they’d be delighted if the case could be cracked from any new leverage the drug busts might give Putnam County in the missing child case.

To maintain the integrity of the drug cases as a standalone probe, and avoid giving defense lawyers a freebie “target” defense in the drug cases, Lt Greenwood tells me Haleigh Cummings task force detectives were kept in the dark until the day before the drug bust went down. But Fields maintains “it’s pretty much impossible to say they are separate.”

Over the last year, sources close to the case have told me investigators brainstormed and day-dreamed of a way to pressure Misty to cooperate in the Haleigh case, cranking up the heat every chance they got–putting brother Tommy in jail on a gun theft charge with a whopper of a bond, sending Misty’s mother to jail on an unrelated check theft charge, keeping Misty broke and isolated until she got desperate to make a buck.

One of her co defendants, Misty confidante Donna Brock, who spoke exclusively with me over the last few months, has told The Bald Truth that law enforcement leaned on her to cut Misty loose, stop giving her rides, buying her meals, enabling her in any way, hoping she might crash and burn, and get desperate enough to do something, anything that would land her in jail to stew and consider the consequences of remaining tight-lipped.

Donna Jaquith, who owns a Palatka, Fla. Bonding company and has bailed out Ronald Cummings and members of Misty’s family before, tells me she got a call from Misty sister in law Lindsay Croslin Wednesday night, asking how much it would take to spring husband, Tommy. He’s charged with one count of drug trafficking and faces a $100,000 bond.

Ordinarily Jaquith, tells The Bald Truth, the fee would be $10,000, but she told Croslin she’d accept half and finance the balance if she could come up with $5,000 cash. She hasn’t heard back, but wants to cut them a break. “The Cummings and Croslins have been very good clients,” she told me, “very good for business. Of course, I hate to see anyone get arrested.”

Even Jaquith says she’s experienced pressure from law enforcement to back off, and let them the Cummings or Croslin clan stay in jail if they get popped. “One detective stopped in to say, ‘You’re not bailing them out again, are you?’” Donna had to remind the officer that was her business.

Also behind bars in St. John’s County: Misty confidante Donna Brock, facing a $250,000 bond for one count of trafficking. She told a circuit judge at her first appearance hearing Wednesday that she didn’t have an attorney, and was assigned a public defender.

Meanwhile, Ronald Cummings remained behind bars in Flagler County, charged with three counts of trafficking that earned him a half million dollar bond—as police deliberately kept him separated from the others.

According to Lt. Greenwood, it’s standard strategy for police to separate suspects in a major drug case with multiple defendants, so they “don’t have a chance to get their stories straight.”
BBM

That bonds person just disgusts me.

Parasites sucking on low life.

Sorry. Rant over.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #387 on: January 22, 2010, 03:55:48 PM »

Monkey Devil! No truer words have I heard in a while.....

[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #388 on: January 22, 2010, 03:59:00 PM »

From Sky site:
Private investigator William "Cobra" Staubs called 97.3 The SKY Friday morning to announce that he is acting as a media representative for a group who is seeking to post bail for Misty Croslin and Tommy Croslin. Staubs called the SKY Newsroom midday Friday to make that clarication and that he does not personally want to see the two out of jail.     This doesn't even make sense.
nrcg..it sure doesn't...but Cobra is  pond scum and will do anything for money and publicity
What is the purpose of a group doing this? I can see family members, but not a group, a group of what?
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #389 on: January 22, 2010, 03:59:48 PM »

i am psyched that they got busted don't get me wrong and i'm all for locking them all up and throwing away the key but what strikes me as odd is how in 4 months do you not figure out who the supplier was... i hope they didn't do something stupid that would border on entrapment and get the whole case thrown out like specifically target them and entice them to buy from an undercover etc
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #390 on: January 22, 2010, 04:00:02 PM »

Thank God  an angelic monkey Wonder what Ron, Teresa and Granny think.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #391 on: January 22, 2010, 04:01:11 PM »

From Sky site:
What is the purpose of a group doing this? I can see family members, but not a group, a group of what?
Thugs, if you ask me!

Seriously, I am very anxious to find out more about this "group."

IF, that is, this is true.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #392 on: January 22, 2010, 04:02:10 PM »

i just cried....
thank god i guarantee crystal will not screw this up this time and the grandmas better back the f off before they even start any drama for her... i don't think she will but i hope she doesn't do any bashing of ron to jr like saying daddy is in jail because he was bad... judges don't like that no matter how bad the guy is
i doubt this is a full blown custody when you do an ex parte hearing (emergency) it is usually because there has been an immediate change and an urgency to place the kid elsewhere and the order is temporary....
tn seemed so convinced and cocky that sykes would get it that they probably didn't even have a lawyer there is a such thing as grandparent rights and if he starts going back to sykes or tn for visits then i forsee plenty of crystal bashing and chit talking going on which is going to be unhealthy for jr
i also have a feeling that tn and ggs are not going to let him go easily like i said back the f off grandma before you even start do what is right for jr for once you failed haleigh don't fail him
WOOOOHOOOOOOO CRYSTAL

I almost did too......this poor child has endured so much already (remember the interview when either TN or Ron were asked what they told Jr and they responded that they told him his sissy was stolen ) Seriously, that was shameful and no 4 yr old should have to be told that way. I pray she keeps it together even though I know all the pressure she will be under, but she must remember that JR is here, present and needs alot of love and attn now, and while we still seek Justice for HaLeigh, we must also focus on those left behind that are hurting.

I can't believe it but I'm going out of town in a few, no tv, laptop etc and of all weekends this one I just feel someone is going to crack and we may finally have the answers we have prayed for for almost one yr. God Bless these babies  an angelic monkey

[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #393 on: January 22, 2010, 04:04:28 PM »

Ordinarily Jaquith, tells The Bald Truth, the fee would be $10,000, but she told Croslin she’d accept half and finance the balance if she could come up with $5,000 cash. She hasn’t heard back, but wants to cut them a break. “The Cummings and Croslins have been very good clients,” she told me, “very good for business. Of course, I hate to see anyone get arrested.”  They have been very good clients, WTH, sometimes it is just better to shut up, and not say such stupid things.
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #394 on: January 22, 2010, 04:04:34 PM »

From Sky site:

A group of morons.   And why just Misty & Tommy, she has the highest bail     

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #395 on: January 22, 2010, 04:28:00 PM »

From Sky site:

Morons and thugs  it has to be. All I'm going to say if Misty does get out on bail, someone better be protecting her, she is much safer in jail.
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #396 on: January 22, 2010, 04:45:29 PM »

From Sky site:

Adding my 2 cents...... why do these "groups" want these jackals out of jail?  Geez has publicity become the highest goal for people anymore? Doesn't anybody care about the kind of trash they're willing to let out of jail? There's a child gone that this family is tied to, there's been assault/chase charges tied to them, now indisputable drug trafficing that they're in , the whole county ought to be cheering.
The only groups that I can think of that would be happy to see them out are the drug suppliers or the same generic media whores that glom onto these cases that get play on tv. They've got a loooong way to go to try and spin Misty and Hank as everyday kids all caught up in drug sting.  All of them are old beyond their years with not one decent accomplishment between them. Generations of low life scum.
Thanks to all who keep the links coming and the comments.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #397 on: January 22, 2010, 04:58:57 PM »

Just popped in for the first time in a long time and wow we finally have motion.  I hope someone finally spills their guts but I won't hold my breath with this group.

Donna Brock?  Donna Brock?  Wicked. 

POS all of them.
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #398 on: January 22, 2010, 05:03:54 PM »

just stumbled on to this take it for what it's worth... i guess this was sent to the sheffields at some point last year i'm guessing
http://s394.photobucket.com/albums/pp26/LSUTIGER1972/?action=view&current=fulltippdm.jpg&newest=1
i don't know who's photo bucket account this is but they uploaded it after a vid of haleigh in regards to christmas so they must have uploaded it recently yet some of the info in it seems dated for early last year no clue but the work part seems almost legit
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #399 on: January 22, 2010, 05:04:04 PM »

Thanks Tupelo.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.