May 22, 2024, 12:52:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #123 4/14/09 - 4/17/09  (Read 230125 times)
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1140 on: April 16, 2009, 08:36:21 AM »

Good Morning Scarlett -- I hope you are well this morning and got my nanners earlier this week -- I have had problems with my email server.  I have been trying to stay caught up but I have been working non-stop on something and have not had time to post much. 
Trimm -- I am so sorry about Hubs job -- I have him in my prayers -- there have been lots of layoffs around here -- Pooky and I are praying for all that have lost their jobs.

Here is an observation I had from reviewing the documents:
I have always thought that what escalated what happened in this case was tied to money more than anything.  Here are some of my reasons:

March 21
It looks like from the discovery, that Cindy Anthony called Bank of America 4 times (see discovery, p. 2604)
On this same day, some of the computer searches were made -- (2:16-2:28 pm Searches on the HP desktop in the Anthony home on the internet for “how to make chloroform”, “how to make chloraform”, “self defense” and “household weapons”, neck breaking and shovel, as well as   "making weapons out of household products," "chloroformhabit," "how to make chloroform," and "chloro2." (pp. 2669, 2799-2800)

April 8
Casey takes $354.00 from her grandfather's assisted living account to pay her cell phone bill (see discovery, p. 659-675, 930-934, 2555, 5157-5163) -- Her cellphone payments were for under 200.00 until this payment and could be close to 600.00.

May/June
Neighbor of the Anthonys, Jean Couty, who lives directly across the street, said he recalls two very loud arguments between Cindy and Casey.  The first argument, Casey came out of the house, told her mother to f-you, I don’t want to hear it and to shut up.  She then went for a jog.  The second argument, Casey came out in the yard and screamed at her mother and her mother got in her car and drove away.  (pp. 2-6, 2324-2325)

June 5
Grandmother Shirley Plesea sends an email to her sister in which she describes Cindy as depressed and not wanting to talk "about anything". Shirley describes how Casey creates more financial burden for Cindy (spends more than she makes) and that she thinks Cindy has had to use part of her retirement 401k to pay the bills. (p. 2908)

June 6
Shirley’s sister emails her back and talks about Cindy "paying Casey's credit card" bills and there seems to be some question as to whether Casey is working. (p. 2910-2911)

This number called KC 3 times in the phone logs -- 248-220-8707 if you google them, I find many references that this is a Zombie debt collector.
June 23 @1:32 pm(see discovery, pp. 506-508)
July 8  @ 10:35 am (see discovery, pp. 557-560)
July 10 @ 11:26 am (see discovery, pp. 561-564)

What do you guys think?

I think this is an excellent post ... a trail leading up to that big blow-up and Caylee's murder.

I wonder if she was incurring extra and unusual expenses beyond her typical partying and cell bills? Drugs perhaps?

I remember you, Caylee.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1141 on: April 16, 2009, 08:37:11 AM »

Interesting post, Pooky.    I think you're right.  Money had a lot to do with Caylee's death.   And what bothers me about that is that Cindy had to know KC wasn't working!   She knew KC was a thief.  She knew there was NO Nanny.   And she didn't do anything about it.   Now, she wants to lie and say she believes KC that there was a Nanny - and lie and say  they never had a fight the night of June 15.   Their lies are going to catch up to them, I'm sure of it! 

I'm sure they are going to call that neighbor in from across the street and next door to prove there WAS a fight, and a big one. Those people didn't care who heard them, took it outside for everyone to get a good look. Police have been called many times for Domestic Disturbance. Lots of people to prove Cindy is lying, as always.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1142 on: April 16, 2009, 08:37:19 AM »

I see you all are city dwellers and or in suburba... In the country we take our trash to a sub-station and the big landfill is about 35 miles away.

NUT44 would love this... It's a huge, steep mountain called the face.  We have an older aggressive Jeep with a lift kit and that is really the only way you can dump on the face. We were the smallest one up there. It is actually pretty amazing.  We weigh in and off we go....Up Up Up around and around and up up some more. Once at the top, a bulldozer and a flag guy motion you to a spot and you dump and go....It is serious up there with huge trucks and equipment.  Weigh in again and pay.

BTW...Bodies have a strange way of turning up in landfills and the men up there DO observe the trash they are moving around.  

Exactly.   Same thing I was thinking Scarrlett!    I think that is the reason she decided not to dump Caylee there.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1143 on: April 16, 2009, 08:39:03 AM »

I had to come back during a commercial....To me that is a sign of her guilty, anxiety over having to conceal the truth & certainly going thru nerves realizing that she isnt going to easily get away with murdering her daughter as cocky as she has been.   That being said, I dont care - Idiots listen up stop sending her money, she's throwing up your donations!

One more thing, while they were going over the 140+ pages of text mesages (Good God!) and the few instances where there are 2-4 hour gaps & some when she is usually out and about & adding to her 10-12 messages per hour they discussed that she was pinged to be at the Orlando landfill.   A few things I want to denote about that.

1)  That was the original reason why some thought that the dumpster at Amscot or her visit here may be important.

2)  Why would anyone, much less a 22 year old slore be visiting a landfill?    Let me pose this question to our entire monkey community:   How many of you in your lifetime have ever visited your local landfill?   I have never had a need to go to a landfill & trust me we had our share in NJ, so  if so, why?       To me it means one thing, while she was riding around with Caylee in the trunk of her car after she killed her she was looking for a place to dispose of what Caylee then became to Casey, evidence.    I want to flip the switch myself!

I'll check back on the late side.

I've been to the landfill a good number of times.   Most landfills have attendants to make sure you are NOT throwing toxic material away.   Most of them don't approach unless they see something that looks suspicious.

I believe KC took the garbage out of TonE's apartment and put it in her trunk to disguise the smell of her car - and to have "real trash" when she went to the landfill.   Her plan was to dump Caylee quickly with the "real trash" so that she would look legit.   Why did she not do it?   I think it has something to do with those bulldozers that move the trash.   She might have thought someone would discover a arm or leg or something from Caylee, like you sometimes see happen on TV.   

I think she would have used the landfill but was too afraid she would get caught if she did.   Just my theory and opinion.

Sassy,I've been to landfill many times too.Doing big cleanups and such.
They get your Id and tag number here.I've watched the heavy equipment moving the trash and they very well may have seen a body.Then they could go back to their records and track from there.
She would easily been caught.I despise that girl.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1144 on: April 16, 2009, 08:39:08 AM »

Interesting post, Pooky.    I think you're right.  Money had a lot to do with Caylee's death.   And what bothers me about that is that Cindy had to know KC wasn't working!   She knew KC was a thief.  She knew there was NO Nanny.   And she didn't do anything about it.   Now, she wants to lie and say she believes KC that there was a Nanny - and lie and say  they never had a fight the night of June 15.   Their lies are going to catch up to them, I'm sure of it! 

I'm sure they are going to call that neighbor in from across the street and next door to prove there WAS a fight, and a big one. Those people didn't care who heard them, took it outside for everyone to get a good look. Police have been called many times for Domestic Disturbance. Lots of people to prove Cindy is lying, as always.

Yep!  I bet those neighbors have seen WAY TOO MUCH over the years!   It is unbelievable that they think they can lie their way out of everything.   
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1145 on: April 16, 2009, 08:43:16 AM »

I see you all are city dwellers and or in suburba... In the country we take our trash to a sub-station and the big landfill is about 35 miles away.

NUT44 would love this... It's a huge, steep mountain called the face.  We have an older aggressive Jeep with a lift kit and that is really the only way you can dump on the face. We were the smallest one up there. It is actually pretty amazing.  We weigh in and off we go....Up Up Up around and around and up up some more. Once at the top, a bulldozer and a flag guy motion you to a spot and you dump and go....It is serious up there with huge trucks and equipment.  Weigh in again and pay.

BTW...Bodies have a strange way of turning up in landfills and the men up there DO observe the trash they are moving around.  

Exactly.   Same thing I was thinking Scarrlett!    I think that is the reason she decided not to dump Caylee there.

We had a lady in Alabama that worked in a landfill and inadvertently fell and was buried by trash.Those trash guys knew just exactly where she should have been and who's trash was where.They found her pretty quickly.She had been rummaging through some fruit or some crazy stuff The rest was history. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1146 on: April 16, 2009, 08:43:43 AM »

Yep!  I bet those neighbors have seen WAY TOO MUCH over the years!   It is unbelievable that they think they can lie their way out of everything.   
Didn't you know that the rules are different for the Anthonys?

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1147 on: April 16, 2009, 08:44:25 AM »

Sassy,I've been to landfill many times too.Doing big cleanups and such.
They get your Id and tag number here.I've watched the heavy equipment moving the trash and they very well may have seen a body.Then they could go back to their records and track from there.
She would easily been caught.I despise that girl.

It might be the same way in Orlando.  Maybe she found out they took tag numbers and got scared.   I despise her, too.   Her, and the whole family.   What really belongs at that dump is the A family!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1148 on: April 16, 2009, 08:45:13 AM »

I bet every time she jogged down the street they were saying ...there goes that little beotch now. 

~ Peter Frampton
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1149 on: April 16, 2009, 08:46:48 AM »

Didn't you know that the rules are different for the Anthonys?

They sure act like none of the rules apply to them.   They also act like they can make up the rules as they go along.  I hate them.
Lets see how the like the rules once they are all thrown in jail!
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1150 on: April 16, 2009, 08:46:54 AM »

Sorry if this was previously posted.....I highlighted points that raised my eyebrow

Casey Anthony case: Family says it will continue to support her but is "clearly in shock" yet "hopeful," WESH reports

How did the Anthony family react when the state decided to seek the death penalty for Casey Anthony?

WKMG-Channel 6 read a statement this afternoon that Brad Conway, the attorney for George and Cindy Anthony, had e-mailed to media:

"The state's decision to seek the death penalty will not change the support and love the Anthonys have for Casey. Casey Anthony, like all other defendants, is entitled to the presumption of innocence. If the state can overcome that presumption before a jury of 12 of Casey's peers, the Anthonys will then begin to to deal with the potential sentence."

Casey Anthony is charged with the murder of her daughter, Caylee.

WESH-Channel 2's Bob Kealing talked to "a number of people" in the Anthony camp.

"The family's clearly in shock but they're not completely surprised," Kealing said. "They're resigned to seeing this process through to the finish. The Anthony family is also hopeful that even if Casey is convicted, which is not at all a certainty, that the death penalty will not be imposed."

Kealing talked to Thomas Luka, attorney for Lee Anthony.  "He is probably in shock and horror, as well as the rest of his family, that the state is actually pursuing this case to this level," Luka said.

The state's pursuit of the death penalty suggests prosecutors must have stronger evidence, Luka speculated.

George, Cindy and Lee Anthony are at the top of the prosecution's witness list, Kealing noted. Luka, a former prosecutor, told WESH that Lee will continue to cooperate with the state to avoid criminal contempt charges and jail time.

WKMG's Mike DeForest also tried to ask questions of private investigator Dominic Casey. DeForest had no success, but traced the man's past: work in construction and consulting since the 1980s, incorporation of his investigative business five months before Caylee disappeared.

The private eye once worked for Jose Baez, who is representing Casey Anthony. Baez's spokeswoman said the defense team hasn't paid the private eye. Another private eye, Jim Hoover, said Baez and Dominic Casey had a falling-out.

Dominic Casey now works for George and Cindy Anthony, although George said they haven't paid the detective, either. Anthony attorney Conway defended the the private investigator and said the family didn't question his motives.

Dominic Casey is facing foreclosure on his home, DeForest reported. The Baez spokeswoman said the Anthony case has attracted "characters, charlatans and good-hearted people," but DeForest said she wouldn't say which Dominic Casey is.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1151 on: April 16, 2009, 08:47:49 AM »

Where is Myoshi?? Haven't seen her in a while!! Miss you Myoshi!! 

Me too ... she has a calming energy which I need desparately!

And Tater!!! Where is my Tater???

I remember you, Caylee.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1152 on: April 16, 2009, 08:48:03 AM »

I bet every time she jogged down the street they were saying ...there goes that little beotch now. 

Probably.   
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1153 on: April 16, 2009, 08:53:24 AM »

Very interesting, Seeme.  Thanks.

So, Where is DCasey hiding these days??????
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1154 on: April 16, 2009, 08:53:43 AM »

Dayum, do y'all smell fish? Oh, that's just Casey jogging by.

I remember you, Caylee.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1155 on: April 16, 2009, 08:55:18 AM »

She was around yesterday morning.

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1156 on: April 16, 2009, 08:57:14 AM »

Me too ... she has a calming energy which I need desparately!

And Tater!!! Where is my Tater???

And Sea hasn't been here since early April. 
We may have  the Witless News Cart and try and find them.
I haven't seen Newfie either. 

~ Peter Frampton
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1157 on: April 16, 2009, 08:57:52 AM »

Very interesting, Seeme.  Thanks.

So, Where is DCasey hiding these days??????

Well, maybe when he gets kicked out of his house, he can go live with Cindy, Georgie, and Lee -- one big happy family. 

I remember you, Caylee.
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1158 on: April 16, 2009, 08:58:20 AM »

Hi Monkeys!

I think after Casey is convicted the family will focus on the appeals and how, in their minds, Casey didn't receive a fair trial.  I'm not sure that actually accepting any of this (at least acceptance based in reality) is in their future.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1159 on: April 16, 2009, 08:59:17 AM »

Dayum, do y'all smell fish? Oh, that's just Casey jogging by.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.