May 07, 2024, 02:24:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #41  (Read 415912 times)
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1020 on: October 13, 2008, 10:49:34 AM »

Everyone is wondering way I want to see Casey get a BETTER defense. Because the the last thing we will need after a long trial (and it will be a long one), is a reason for Casey to be granted a new trail because she had an incompetent Lawyer. The evidence will speak for it's self. It's up to twelve people in the jury box to determined guilt, or innocence.....not the lawyers. So before you bash Biaz....remember...he's doing what we want a defense lawyer to do....giving this skank the best defense possible.

Which could very well happen. Wasn't this the case with Scott Peterson?

I'm curious..  let's say you have a really great lawyer, but you still get a conviction. Do you still have every right to ask for a new trial because of "incompetency"?  Or well, not just the right to ask, but will you be given one? Or does your argument have to past muster with the judge first?

Not sure if it works the same in every state, but Mark Scumoftheearth Lewis tried playing that card immediately after the Kaitlin Aydell murder trial right before his sentancing and the judge denied his request immediately...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
SweetMorgan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1021 on: October 13, 2008, 10:52:03 AM »

I am not certain if this has been reported here yet. I have not caught up on all of the posts:
Tim Miller is considering pulling out of the search for Caylee FOR GOOD. He is supposed to have a decision sometime today. His stated reason is a lack of finances.

MURT

Maybe it is time for us Monkeys to look into helping with some financial help.   What do you think?

Many of us donate regularly.....

http://www.texasequusearch.org/
Thank you for the link.  I have also donated but if money is the problem I just thought a little prompt would help.  I, for one, will be donating again this month.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1022 on: October 13, 2008, 10:52:08 AM »

Thank you for allowing me to join.  I am very new at this so please forgive my ignorance.  Can anyone tell me if it is true Equusearch is planning on pulling out of their search for Caylee?  If so, I believe the public apply pressure by forms of email to get them to stay in Florida and continue their search.  Thank you again for allowing me to join.

Welcome nghinger!  Yes, it's true TES will probably be pulling out of the search for Caylee.  I have to trust Tim Miller's judgement on this as there might be circumstances we are not aware of.  Hopefully it will all become clear soon. 
Klaas I have been wondering your thoughts on this..I have to hope this is true ( the bold part)because from everything I have seen and read TES never pulls out of a search for good....
And I am hoping something will make this all clear soon...

My thoughts are the whole situation is ODD.  I don't have any inside information on this but something doesn't feel right.  I think we simply need to trust Tim Miller on this and not get overly upset over him leaving.

I agree klaas....but then this whole situation has been ODD from the get go...

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1023 on: October 13, 2008, 10:53:57 AM »

Good morning Monkeys.  I am confused.  Something doesn't sound right.  Wouldn't TES know before they came to search they didn't have any funds??  I don't think they show up to places frivolously.  They get weather reports, ground reports and they find out if they can search before sending all their resources to an area.
I am getting the feeling that Caylee has been recovered per all the rumors and poor Tim is being put in a bad situation of not telling, but has to give some reason why he is not searching.

On the other hand i will be mad as hell if Caylee is never recovered because 5 or 10 years from now Cindy will still be doing interviews saying that her Crazy ass daughter is innocent, no proof Caylee is dead and still asking for donations to search the world for her

SHEESH !!!

I don't know about anybody else, but when the board was going nuts helping out- providing food, donations, etc.. that was all after TES was in Orlando doing a search.  It was after they started searching, that a lot of people (including myself) made donations. So like you pointed out, Abbey...  while they might need some money up front for equipment, gas, lodging, etc..  (and maybe they don't even have enough to start out with?)..  they would be able to count on people (at least from this board) to donate once they got there and set up to search.

What makes me absolutely sick is that George and Cindy basically dump on this poor man for doing them a HUGE favor- out of the kindness of his own heart.  Tim didn't have to do anything for them.  Nobody forced him to show up in Orlando. Now after a long talk with NeJame, he's about ready to call it quits??  I was thinking that perhaps the Anthonys do not want Caylee found, and are willing to sue Tim for getting involved without their permission.  However, if LE gave TES the go-ahead last time, how  could they do such a thing? I mean, do they have any legal standing here?  Even if they do... do they honestly never want this child found?? I realize they still have some hope (or at least claim to). But they need to get real.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1024 on: October 13, 2008, 10:54:19 AM »

Thank you for allowing me to join.  I am very new at this so please forgive my ignorance.  Can anyone tell me if it is true Equusearch is planning on pulling out of their search for Caylee?  If so, I believe the public apply pressure by forms of email to get them to stay in Florida and continue their search.  Thank you again for allowing me to join.

Welcome nghinger!  Yes, it's true TES will probably be pulling out of the search for Caylee.  I have to trust Tim Miller's judgement on this as there might be circumstances we are not aware of.  Hopefully it will all become clear soon. 
Klaas I have been wondering your thoughts on this..I have to hope this is true ( the bold part)because from everything I have seen and read TES never pulls out of a search for good....

My thoughts are the whole situation is ODD.  I don't have any inside information on this but something doesn't feel right.  I think we simply need to trust Tim Miller on this and not get overly upset over him leaving.

Has TES even been in a similar situation? -- i.e. the family NOT wanting the body recovered.

I remember you, Caylee.
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1025 on: October 13, 2008, 10:54:24 AM »

I agree! I really do no think any of this is his fault...I am sad that whatever is going on is falling on his shoulders..
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1026 on: October 13, 2008, 10:55:04 AM »

Klaas, you read my mind.   

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1027 on: October 13, 2008, 10:55:05 AM »

It seemed strange to me too that Judith McNaughton, the author, who is also a member of their board of directors, was there as well.  I believe she said something along the lines of that this was the first search that she personally attended to?
guideposts
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1028 on: October 13, 2008, 10:55:40 AM »

Welcome to all the New Monkeys!!
Good Morning.  I am newest to the cage I think so please forgive my errors in protocol Smile  Yesterday I was researching a post in regard to Casey Anthony's possible pregnancy.  I see this is locked out now.  Would anyone be able to confirm the link address as I was unable to bring up the article with the link provided? This is making me bananas.
Thank you so much for allowing me to join you all.  I am a reformed lurker!

Quote from: Blonde on October 12, 2008, 09:38:09 AM
Quote from: Singlovelaugh on October 12, 2008, 09:34:06 AM
According to CA, she suspected Casey was pregnant before she was arrested the first time.

Where did you get that Info from please.

Blonde, I found the link!  I had saved it as a page in my docs.
Here is a link to the article that talks about this development.
The specific information is on page 2 of the article.
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...7.story?page=2

Cindy found a pregnancy test in the trunk of the car when they retrieved the car.  It has never been revealed if Casey WAS indeed pregnant, it just explains that Cindy thought she was.  I think she told this info to Amy also but the story about her finding the pregnancy test was from the Orlando Sentinel.  However, nobody knows and it could be one of the "rumors" that gets twisted and then printed by the media.  I do believe the possibility exists as in the police interviews, the use of condoms is addressed and the she doesn't use protection hardly ever...according to the interviews.

I thanked the person for posting the link, but could find nothing on the website about this either.
~Guideposts
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1029 on: October 13, 2008, 10:56:45 AM »

Has TES even been in a similar situation? -- i.e. the family NOT wanting the body recovered.

Not that I have ever heard of...

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1030 on: October 13, 2008, 10:59:30 AM »

Tim Miller from Equusearch is a wonderful man, doing a job that most of us can't do. He brings justice and peace to so many families, doing a very frustrating job that is heart breaking on so many levels. We sit here and root for him, comment on his health and even get upset over some of his decisions (albeit out of frustration). But there is not one person here that would not nominate him for sainthood.

Money is a big problem for most of us, I myself am broke beyond broke. Tim takes very little for himself and gives all he has to the searches. So today I went to www.texasequusearch.org and donated $5.00 through PayPal. It only takes a moment and will bless everyone.

I can't be there to search for Caylee, I can only sit on the couch w/ my computer and pray that Tim can find her. But I can do without something and donate this small amount of cash. I know it's not much, but it all adds up if we all do it, Scared Monkeys and guests. So go without that Starbucks, take your lunch to work if you are lucky enough to have employment, give up one little thing and donate to this worthy cause. Say "I can do without this to help find Caylee".

I thank God for people like Tim and I thank God that it's not my child who is missing and I thank God that there are Scared Monkeys out there who care enough to help.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1031 on: October 13, 2008, 10:59:40 AM »

Good morning Monkeys.  I am confused.  Something doesn't sound right.  Wouldn't TES know before they came to search they didn't have any funds??  I don't think they show up to places frivolously.  They get weather reports, ground reports and they find out if they can search before sending all their resources to an area.
I am getting the feeling that Caylee has been recovered per all the rumors and poor Tim is being put in a bad situation of not telling, but has to give some reason why he is not searching.

On the other hand i will be mad as hell if Caylee is never recovered because 5 or 10 years from now Cindy will still be doing interviews saying that her Crazy ass daughter is innocent, no proof Caylee is dead and still asking for donations to search the world for her

SHEESH !!!

I don't know about anybody else, but when the board was going nuts helping out- providing food, donations, etc.. that was all after TES was in Orlando doing a search.  It was after they started searching, that a lot of people (including myself) made donations. So like you pointed out, Abbey...  while they might need some money up front for equipment, gas, lodging, etc..  (and maybe they don't even have enough to start out with?)..  they would be able to count on people (at least from this board) to donate once they got there and set up to search.

What makes me absolutely sick is that George and Cindy basically dump on this poor man for doing them a HUGE favor- out of the kindness of his own heart.  Tim didn't have to do anything for them.  Nobody forced him to show up in Orlando. Now after a long talk with NeJame, he's about ready to call it quits??  I was thinking that perhaps the Anthonys do not want Caylee found, and are willing to sue Tim for getting involved without their permission.  However, if LE gave TES the go-ahead last time, how  could they do such a thing? I mean, do they have any legal standing here?  Even if they do... do they honestly never want this child found?? I realize they still have some hope (or at least claim to). But they need to get real.

Hi anothermonkey !!  Dump on TIM.....YEP !!!  They are outragious !!!  Never seen anything like it.  Total mental cases !!
As for lawsuit.....I dont think so.  No one can stop a person from searching.  If you lost a ring in a park, who is to stop you from looking for it.  A civil suit has to have 1. Cause of action 2. Damages.  Anthonys have neither !!!
If they were going to attempt to sue anyone, it would be for defamation that G or L is the father of Caylee and even that is a stretch because it is all conjecture and we haven't heard one word about them denying it.   
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1032 on: October 13, 2008, 11:00:20 AM »

Not that I have ever heard of...

There are only a handful of cases I've ever been so emotionally involved with, such as this.. but even just thinking to any other cases of missing children, I don't ever recall an entire family not wanting the child recovered... not just that, but just about every other action by this family has been one for the books, IMO.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
bjinsco
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1033 on: October 13, 2008, 11:00:56 AM »

Welcome to all the New Monkeys!!

Thanks for the welcome. I like u guys.  We all had a good time with Murt the other night so had to join the rest of the monkeys here.

Just had to make a quick check in to read the latest. My aunt is coming for a 10 day visit and I'm not going to be on here as much as I would like. I'll check the latest though.

I've got to get back to cleaning! Ack! She'll be here in 5 hours. WhyOWhy do I always wait till the last minute??!!

Memories fade, but a GOOGLE SEARCH never forgets.
Garden Gnome
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1034 on: October 13, 2008, 11:01:03 AM »

Damn, nothing is cooperating.  Just went to Orlando Sentinel web site and saw a severe weather alert.  Cannot catch a break in that area!

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/

Every now and then soft as breath upon my skin, I feel you come back again....and I believe.
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1035 on: October 13, 2008, 11:01:26 AM »

I am not certain if this has been reported here yet. I have not caught up on all of the posts:
Tim Miller is considering pulling out of the search for Caylee FOR GOOD. He is supposed to have a decision sometime today. His stated reason is a lack of finances.

MURT

Maybe it is time for us Monkeys to look into helping with some financial help.   What do you think?

Many of us donate regularly.....

http://www.texasequusearch.org/
Thank you for the link.  I have also donated but if money is the problem I just thought a little prompt would help.  I, for one, will be donating again this month.

We actually talked a lot about doing this last night.  Several posters were ready to start an e-mail and/or phone campaign (and still are if it will help), but we decided it might be best to see what LP can find out and to make sure that it wouldn't cause any problems for TES.  I think all of us should definitely make a personal donation if we wish to and can afford to, but we didn't think it was a bad idea to see what more we hear today. 

There could very well be more to it than just finances, but considering the fact that TES has spent upwards of $44,000 already on this search and they've only received $5,000 from LE and another $7,000 from private donations, it's obvious that they could use donations and I'm sure they would be appreciated.

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
TOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1036 on: October 13, 2008, 11:01:41 AM »

Morning all.
Does anyone feel that Tony L has some involvement, or at least knows more than he's admitting?

hi OZ...I don't.....JMO of course

Hi Sunny...thanks for your opinion.
I really don't know what to think about him...there is alot of theories all over the net with reference to him knowing/doing something....who knows

You know I was impressed with the maturity these kids showed in their interviews, etc.  I would imagine they were scared as this was probably a first time experience to have even been interviewed by police...much less in a possible murder investigation.  I think they are probably no different than most other 20-year-olds today who are still finding themselves...not yet settled down into marriage and career.  They probably party differently than we did but I don't see it as that different than others in their age group in other locales. 

To say the least their life experiences just grew by leaps and bounds by their involvement with Casey.  In fact, probably a very few of us will ever have a friend indicted for murder. 

Do I approve of all the things they appear to have done?  No, but I do think they have acted responsibly in their actions after the situation was known.  On most of the interviews it is apparent that they went to the police on their own.  This is a welcome relief from mainstream society who often "doesn't want to get involved."

As upset as we are without knowing Caylee's charm in real life, don't you imagine these kids are hurting with the thoughts of what ifs.  As much as they were touched by knowing Caylee, I think they will also be haunted by thoughts of what they might could have done to change this outcome.  Frankly, this may be one life experience that keeps on giving...the rest of their lives.

I wouldn't doubt that many of them may need counseling before all is said and done.
jr
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1037 on: October 13, 2008, 11:06:34 AM »

FWIW I just found this on WS supposedly from LP:

Ok, I just got off the phone with LP. Now if LP is to believed MONEY IS NOT AN ISSUE. The meeting with MN is what has made him prompt this decision. I also posed the question if the body has been found and they are waiting to release it because of the families safety and LP answered that he believes enough of the body has been found. Remember that this is what LP just told me. If you believe everything he has said to be true then take it for what it is worth. LP also stated that if money was an issue then he would donate.

Given that we all respect LP and his opinions, this may just be a ray of sunshine
OzInterest
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1038 on: October 13, 2008, 11:08:41 AM »

Morning all.
Does anyone feel that Tony L has some involvement, or at least knows more than he's admitting?

hi OZ...I don't.....JMO of course

Hi Sunny...thanks for your opinion.
I really don't know what to think about him...there is alot of theories all over the net with reference to him knowing/doing something....who knows

Hey Oz ... IMO ... he doesn't ... LE has stated right from the get go that Tony is fully cooperating with LE .... and no charges have been brought against him to date ... perhaps he is one that has been granted some sort of immunity ... I dunno .... BUT I do find it curious that he has not given a media interview .... that says to me that perhaps he "can't" per LE's request ... again JMO

Hi Invision...you are probably right.
Although I do find it odd that he hasn't given a media interview but has been happy to answer questions on forums like this one!!
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1039 on: October 13, 2008, 11:09:22 AM »

SHEESH !!!

I agree. I don't see the Anthonys having a legal standing against TES. I'm going to have to just take heart and trust Tim Miller and LE, as other monkeys have said. It is becoming more and more difficult to be patient though. I pray for an indictment for murder this week and Casey's arrest without bond and a conviction for murder. And most of all I pray for Caylee to be found and laid to rest.   

I remember you, Caylee.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.