May 07, 2024, 04:55:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #41  (Read 415947 times)
MonkeyBrains
Scared Monkey

« Reply #440 on: October 12, 2008, 09:59:22 PM »

It would seem to me that the friend Annie had some pertinent information for LE.
None of her interviews, phone records, texts etc seem to have been released.
Can someone tell me more about Annie?

I don't believe there is much info on Annie circulating ... Same goes w/her x-bf Dante ... there hasn't been much released from him either ....

There are going to be some interesting things in Annie's testimony--I'm sure!~
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #441 on: October 12, 2008, 09:59:36 PM »

Hey guys,one quick question before I go to bed...DO we know a time for the GJ hearing , or is it a secret?

"God dont like ugly"
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #442 on: October 12, 2008, 09:59:53 PM »

Is it possible that the Anthony's have filed a motion thru NeJame to not allow Tim to search?  Is that even possible?  They don't have to give consent if LE asks them to search do they?  Could it be that maybe Tim isn't searching because he does not have the Anthony's "approval/blessings" to do so? 

Hi Invision;  If you lost a ring in a park and wanted to go look for it.....who has the right to stop you???   

Oh I understand BUT .. my line of thinking is

1.  Cindy and George could file a "frivilous" lawsuit to make (noise) things difficult for Tim ...
2.  Tim is an upstanding man with good integrity .... he may not want to risk being involved with something like that.
3.  Time he is spending w/ppl that don't want their child/grandchild found is taking time away from a family that does.
4.  (I forget what 4. was .... sorry)

Just wondering what you all thought the reason he would meet w/NeJame so long w/out the Anthonys present would be ...

I think Tim is meeting with him cause he's a good guy
Remember in order to file a suit, even a frivilous suit, you must have 1. a cause of action and 2. damages.  I cant see either.
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #443 on: October 12, 2008, 09:59:59 PM »

Is it possible that the Anthony's have filed a motion thru NeJame to not allow Tim to search?  Is that even possible?  They don't have to give consent if LE asks them to search do they?  Could it be that maybe Tim isn't searching because he does not have the Anthony's "approval/blessings" to do so? 

In my mind motions are only heard by Judges on cases filed with the court.  My understanding is that a case is filed with the court to which a response is required of the defendant named in such case, my experience there is 30 days given to respond to the allegations contained within the suit, which of course an extension request could be entertained if the timetable was a problem to the respondent by said resondent's counsel.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #444 on: October 12, 2008, 10:00:40 PM »

I would assume Tim has been court ordered to meet with  Najame on behalf of the Anthonys....hence the 5 hour meeting with him....Des

Are you thinking that there has been a lawsuit filed??????

If so that would be some lightning speed deposition happening, imo.  Most civil suits take at least a year before any real action takes place even getting before a Judge for that matter never mind having anything else gathered.

You've made me very curious as I don't have a clue.

Tim can not be compelled to meet with Nejame. A civil suit is just that - civil. Not criminal.

I'll tell ya there have been some rather bizarre interpretations of law here lately. If ya don't know, look it up. It's not hard to find the facts.

Tim Miller CAN meet with anyone he chooses and that does not signify a lawsuit is imminent or in the works. Some times I don't know where you guys get some of these ideas.

A lawsuit on the civil side is filed if someone reputation has been damaged 9 times out of 10. No one has damaged anyone reputation in this case that I ca see to date. It's a high bar to cross.

Altruist - you are correct - civil suits take years, and they are after a criminal CONVICTION that did not go as the prosecution envisioned. The prosecution is not involved in a malicious prosecution here. They have the correct suspect and everyone knows it.

+++

- Dolce - I do not log off when you appear.. try not to think the worst. I only have so much time and some of it is tied up in other areas.

anothermonkey - I said you were way off base in your opinion and I like facts where supposition enters the fray. Not the other way around. I try to keep it real. Nothing wrong with opinions, but let's try to keep it in the realm of reason. I only say some opinions - not all.

yes, I read what you write about me, and I try not to be the topic... so let's keep it that way.

Caylee is the topic. Not Rob.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #445 on: October 12, 2008, 10:01:13 PM »

I must have missed something:

Why are some saying that Yuri is no longer on the case?  Is this just a rumor?

MSE
Scared Monkey

« Reply #446 on: October 12, 2008, 10:01:29 PM »

Hi Monkeys....
Hi Boo

HEY CASEY 
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #447 on: October 12, 2008, 10:01:31 PM »

It would seem to me that the friend Annie had some pertinent information for LE.
None of her interviews, phone records, texts etc seem to have been released.
Can someone tell me more about Annie?

I don't believe there is much info on Annie circulating ... Same goes w/her x-bf Dante ... there hasn't been much released from him either ....

I really think that the interviews we haven't read and the people we know very little about are what make up the big guns as far as evidence is concerned.

Am I the only one who thinks that it is possible that Tim might have some info that would be pertinent to Tuesday's GJ proceedings?   Considering his interactions with the family, I would think that his experiences with them could be of some value.   Who knows what was said to him by the AntKnees - especially the hammer swinger.

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #448 on: October 12, 2008, 10:02:08 PM »

NO - Tim can work for LE.  Normally, a missing person's family welcomes TES and anyone else that will help search.  The problem in this case is the family is still in denial and wants to only look for an alive Caylee when all evidence points towards her being dead. 
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #449 on: October 12, 2008, 10:02:21 PM »

I would assume Tim has been court ordered to meet with  Najame on behalf of the Anthonys....hence the 5 hour meeting with him....Des

Are you thinking that there has been a lawsuit filed??????

If so that would be some lightning speed deposition happening, imo.  Most civil suits take at least a year before any real action takes place even getting before a Judge for that matter never mind having anything else gathered.

You've made me very curious as I don't have a clue.

Tim can not be compelled to meet with Nejame. A civil suit is just that - civil. Not criminal.

I'll tell ya there have been some rather bizarre interpretations of law here lately. If ya don't know, look it up. It's not hard to find the facts.

Tim Miller CAN meet with anyone he chooses and that does not signify a lawsuit is imminent or in the works. Some times I don't know where you guys get some of these ideas.

A lawsuit on the civil side is filed if someone reputation has been damaged 9 times out of 10. No one has damaged anyone reputation in this case that I ca see to date. It's a high bar to cross.

Altruist - you are correct - civil suits take years, and they are after a criminal CONVICTION that did not go as the prosecution envisioned. The prosecution is not involved in a malicious prosecution here. They have the correct suspect and everyone knows it.

+++

- Dolce - I do not log off when you appear.. try not to think the worst. I only have so much time and some of it is tied up in other areas.

anothermonkey - I said you were way off base in your opinion and I like facts where supposition enters the fray. Not the other way around. I try to keep it real. Nothing wrong with opinions, but let's try to keep it in the realm of reason. I only say some opinions - not all.

yes, I read what you write about me, and I try not to be the topic... so let's keep it that way.

Hey Rob! I had your back sweetie!

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #450 on: October 12, 2008, 10:02:41 PM »

I must have missed something:

Why are some saying that Yuri is no longer on the case?  Is this just a rumor?

As far as I know it's just a rumor.
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #451 on: October 12, 2008, 10:02:55 PM »

Come on Lurking MONKEYS, we see your name at the top of the thread, we know you are there. Give us your opinion!!!!

Was Caylee moved several times?at least twice

Is the slore Casey pregnant again?who gives a rat's ?

Is she wearing the stolen push up bra under that tight shirt she wore the other day?yup

Does Cindy wear the pants in the family or George?cindy

Does anyone else find it strange that the Anthony family's home has not been repossessed yet? interesting but no we're busy trying to figure out where Caylee might be and we don't give a rat's about their house Are these people still going to work everyday? see aboveWear is the family dog? I've never seen a picture of the dog! What's his name? I want to see his vet records!!!  didn't even know they had one !! 

Post da*m it!

All very good questions Boomonkey

ONly one I think I can answer is Cindy wears the pants.... well atleast she thought she did until Slore came along.

OKAY... for the record... i rarely turn off my laptop before 3 am when i go to bed... so if it says i am LURKING..i probably am doing ONE of  things:

1) hangin out with my grandson)s
2) watching SPORTS on tv...
3) walking
4) housework... (fine! i lied! but i SHOULD do some!)
5)texting SOMEONE... i went to the caseyanthony school of TEXT MESSAGING
6)taking my yorkie for a... *ahem*  plop run
7)watching  HGTV, FOXNEWS, OR SOME TV REAL LIFE CRIME SHOW (not in any particular order)
8)doing laundry (it never ends)
9) checkin out a few websites.....
10) chit chattin with my darlin honeymoon ...uh... husband...

but LURK?  naw.. THOSE days are OVER! i REGISTERED FINALLY!

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #452 on: October 12, 2008, 10:04:03 PM »

I would say NO, that is NOT possible. No one can prevent someone from searching on public property or with permission from the owner of private property.

Hi Wreck - my Sooners didn't do real well against Texas.

I read somewhere that Tim has had contracts with the families of the missing people he searches for.  I have no clue what is in these contracts, but I wonder if it limits his activities in some way.  I also have no clue if he had a written contract with the Anthonys.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #453 on: October 12, 2008, 10:04:20 PM »

Invision.... I believe that here in America anyone who wants to can go search for Caylee or any other missing person for that matter...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #454 on: October 12, 2008, 10:04:56 PM »

I didn't start it... Since you're a member, of course I realize you're going to see what I post..  you really don't give me enough credit, do you Rob?  It's ok.. it's obvious we both are of a different mind frame.  Your views are a little out there IMO, as well.  And if you wanted to "keep it that way", you could have just not said a word.. "kapish"?

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #455 on: October 12, 2008, 10:07:33 PM »

Hey Rob! I had your back sweetie!

I saw - thanks cubbee. I have a shell made from titanium... so don't worry about me.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #456 on: October 12, 2008, 10:08:15 PM »

Besides Annie, there have not been the text messages to / from Tony released. Or Cindy.  Plus the Yahoo emails that were deleted. They would be page turners in my mind.

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #457 on: October 12, 2008, 10:10:06 PM »

I would say NO, that is NOT possible. No one can prevent someone from searching on public property or with permission from the owner of private property.

Hi WrOeck - my Sooners didn't do real well against Texas.

I read somewhere that Tim has had contracts with the families of the missing people he searches for.  I have no clue what is in these contracts, but I wonder if it limits his activities in some way.  I also have no clue if he had a written contract with the Anthonys.
No, don't say that to him - he is gloating.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
monkey deep
Scared Monkey

Look deep into the truth before you speak the fact

« Reply #458 on: October 12, 2008, 10:10:09 PM »

Alright, time for me to go to sleep, the benadryl has offically kicked in.    Night monkeys

The lies you tell only stack the evidence against yourself, NOT the people you lie about!
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #459 on: October 12, 2008, 10:11:32 PM »

Alright, time for me to go to sleep, the benadryl has offically kicked in.    Night monkeys

nite!

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.