May 03, 2024, 10:48:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #38  (Read 391896 times)
eMBee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #580 on: October 09, 2008, 10:29:40 AM »

OK.. No surprise, but I am confused.  Are we thinking she dumped the body on the 27th, AFTER she went to JCP, I don't see how she had time, and do we think it was where the lady saw her at the airport road, or Red's pics, are they even close, and how did she get to and from her car, that morning, the second time? Somebuddy, tell me, what do we think?  Clueless with coffee being funnelled in 
Well I think the JCP card comes into play that we do not

know when and how many times she used it.  Its been speculated that the card was used the day of the 27th to purchase new attire as the clothing she was in to dispose of Caylee could have been messy and smelly.  The JCP card statement must be significant though, she racked up quite a bill...and yet she is still purchasing clothing from Target with stolen checks.  So, not sure how this JCP card will come into play, but it can only be used at JCP and CVS.  We shall see!!  As for the back and forth to Amscott for the car, I do not know unless she had an acomplice....or she took public transportation (the bus?).  Too many questions and not enough puzzle pieces.

Thanks Dolce, you are my sovereign Queen!

It takes exactly 6 seconds to cross from here to that door... I'll give you 2!
"Holly GoLightly... Breakfast at Tiffany's"
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #581 on: October 09, 2008, 10:29:56 AM »

I just find it REALLY bizarre that Cindy took so much time off work in such a short period of time.... AND she won't give LE her JCP statement, claiming some BS about how "there's nothing on there. I already looked". 

I know!!!!!!!!! I cracked up when he answered her too "See, that's the kind of answer I can't have."

Hopefully someday soon baby Caylee will have some peace!
socialfriend2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #582 on: October 09, 2008, 10:30:24 AM »

i hope they find sweet caylee today i dont like her out there all alone they need to bring her home rip sweet caylee you are sooo loved
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #583 on: October 09, 2008, 10:32:46 AM »

Okay well, I guess I will eat humble pie!!!!!!! The 45K on credit cards came from Nancy Grace and was never backed up by ANYTHING. Bummer dude - thought we'd get to see more against her. If the Bank will prosecute - be darn sure the Credit Card Company will.
Oh no dont say bummer...thats what we all have been kicking around.  Why would Cindy have a JC Penny credit limit of $40K+...
We know that CVS for sure takes the JC Penny card so its very likely she used it at more places than just the obvious JC Penny.  I am going to go and see where else JCP says their card is accepted. 

eMBee I was just looking at them, thats how I knew!  LOL

I've had a JCP card for years, I have an excellent credit rating & my credit limit on this card is well below 10,000.  The only places that I know of that accept this card are, JCP, CVS & Sephora(beauty site). I think that 40K credit limit is incorrect info, there is NO store that I know of that would give anyone that kind of limit, unless you're Paris Hilton, of course!

Didn't we read in this huge stack of documents that Cindy  has to use most of her 401K (which may have had $40-45,000 in it) to pay off the debts Casey put on her cards?
Alright, so maybe its a smaller amount on the JCP card limit, and the rest of the $40k+ is split among the remaining cards.  She could save her 401k if she just pressed charges.....or atleast some of her 401K.  George was clear that is was "his wifes money".

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #584 on: October 09, 2008, 10:33:29 AM »

Good morning!!!!!!!!!

Banana bread?  Coffee??

Yeah Dolce - I would like to know you're exciting news too! You're having twins right?
YES!

Ok back on topic!! (Just found out this morning) Alright done..back on topic!  SORRY KLAAS!!!!
How sweet!!!    Share them with me -ok!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #585 on: October 09, 2008, 10:35:09 AM »

I just find it REALLY bizarre that Cindy took so much time off work in such a short period of time.... AND she won't give LE her JCP statement, claiming some BS about how "there's nothing on there. I already looked". 

They got it anyway because she wouldn't cooperate!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #586 on: October 09, 2008, 10:35:40 AM »

http://maps.live.com/#JnE9eXAuYmVudCtwaW5lKyUyNitTK3NlbW9yYW4lMmMrb3JsYW5kbyUyYytmbCU3ZXNzdC4wJTdlcGcuMSZiYj0yOC43ODQ1MTA5MDc0MDc4JTdlLTgxLjAzNzkwMjgzMjAzMTMlN2UyOC41ODIxMDk4ODQzNTY1JTdlLTgxLjcxNjMwODU5Mzc1

I'm wondering if this is the apartment building shown in RED's pics -  and do you think this could be the dumpster area - and then a little further down maybe the lake/pond?
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #587 on: October 09, 2008, 10:35:45 AM »

OK.. No surprise, but I am confused.  Are we thinking she dumped the body on the 27th, AFTER she went to JCP, I don't see how she had time, and do we think it was where the lady saw her at the airport road, or Red's pics, are they even close, and how did she get to and from her car, that morning, the second time? Somebuddy, tell me, what do we think?  Clueless with coffee being funnelled in 
Well I think the JCP card comes into play that we do not know when and how many times she used it.  Its been speculated that the card was used the day of the 27th to purchase new attire as the clothing she was in to dispose of Caylee could have been messy and smelly.  The JCP card statement must be significant though, she racked up quite a bill...and yet she is still purchasing clothing from Target with stolen checks.  So, not sure how this JCP card will come into play, but it can only be used at JCP and CVS.  We shall see!!  As for the back and forth to Amscott for the car, I do not know unless she had an acomplice....or she took public transportation (the bus?).  Too many questions and not enough puzzle pieces.

I have a feeling that Casey put her inside something like a plastic bin.  There are several reasons i feel this way.....1. It seems the natural thing to do, rather than a blanket or bag.  2. I don't think she would want to touch the body with that much decomposition and she would definitely have to carry her body at some point to the burial site 3. Eleven days of decomposition would produce a lot of insects and i dont think she could fathom trying to manage that in her own arms.  Does any of that make sense???
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #588 on: October 09, 2008, 10:36:52 AM »

Okay well, I guess I will eat humble pie!!!!!!! The 45K on credit cards came from Nancy Grace and was never backed up by ANYTHING. Bummer dude - thought we'd get to see more against her. If the Bank will prosecute - be darn sure the Credit Card Company will.
Oh no dont say bummer...thats what we all have been kicking around.  Why would Cindy have a JC Penny credit limit of $40K+...
We know that CVS for sure takes the JC Penny card so its very likely she used it at more places than just the obvious JC Penny.  I am going to go and see where else JCP says their card is accepted. 

I've had a JCP card for years, I have an excellent credit rating & my credit limit on this card is well below 10,000.  The only places that I know of that accept this card are, JCP, CVS & Sephora(beauty site). I think that 40K credit limit is incorrect info, there is NO store that I know of that would give anyone that kind of limit, unless you're Paris Hilton, of course!

Didn't we read in this huge stack of documents that Cindy  has to use most of her 401K (which may have had $40-45,000 in it) to pay off the debts Casey put on her cards?
Alright, so maybe its a smaller amount on the JCP card limit, and the rest of the $40k+ is split among the remaining cards.  She could save her 401k if she just pressed charges.....or atleast some of her 401K.  George was clear that is was "his wifes money".

I'm sure she maxed out every card she could get her hands on!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #589 on: October 09, 2008, 10:38:00 AM »

Econlockhatchee trail and Lee Vista Blvd has something that looks like Red's pictures. It's right before Casey would have hopped the highway to Amscot and in the area LP said she called AMy and said she got rid of the smell.
You say Econlockhatchee - I say gesundheit.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #590 on: October 09, 2008, 10:38:34 AM »

Well I think the JCP card comes into play that we do not know when and how many times she used it.  Its been speculated that the card was used the day of the 27th to purchase new attire as the clothing she was in to dispose of Caylee could have been messy and smelly.  The JCP card statement must be significant though, she racked up quite a bill...and yet she is still purchasing clothing from Target with stolen checks.  So, not sure how this JCP card will come into play, but it can only be used at JCP and CVS.  We shall see!!  As for the back and forth to Amscott for the car, I do not know unless she had an acomplice....or she took public transportation (the bus?).  Too many questions and not enough puzzle pieces.

I have a feeling that Casey put her inside something like a plastic bin.  There are several reasons i feel this way.....1. It seems the natural thing to do, rather than a blanket or bag.  2. I don't think she would want to touch the body with that much decomposition and she would definitely have to carry her body at some point to the burial site 3. Eleven days of decomposition would produce a lot of insects and i dont think she could fathom trying to manage that in her own arms.  Does any of that make sense???

Penny's sells luggage, but I don't think I have seen storage containers in their stores.

Lisa
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #591 on: October 09, 2008, 10:39:50 AM »

I'm sure she maxed out every card she could get her hands on!

I think prisoners are allowed to family members send them a certain amount of money each month to buy necessities.  Now Cindy will be supporting Casey for the rest her life
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #592 on: October 09, 2008, 10:42:00 AM »

Penny's sells luggage, but I don't think I have seen storage containers in their stores.

Lisa

I dont think i have ever seen plastic bins in Penneys either, but i really think Casey is inside something
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #593 on: October 09, 2008, 10:42:52 AM »

O/T

Mytime - is this ok?

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o100/klaasen3/Sub4/mytimeH.gif
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #594 on: October 09, 2008, 10:44:25 AM »

I'm wondering if this is the apartment building shown in RED's pics -  and do you think this could be the dumpster area - and then a little further down maybe the lake/pond?
[/quote]

http://maps.live.com/default.aspx?v=2&FORM=LMLTCP&cp=nrb7hb86rcct&style=b&lvl=2&tilt=-90&dir=0&alt=-1000&scene=27645274&phx=0&phy=0&phscl=1&cid=425CBB3546819D95!227&encType=1

.....Try this link
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #595 on: October 09, 2008, 10:44:53 AM »

ADORABLE!!!!!!!

Hopefully someday soon baby Caylee will have some peace!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #596 on: October 09, 2008, 10:45:24 AM »

JCP sells towels as well, possibly for clean up as after 11 days things would be quite a mess, even the trunk.  She did some major cleaning at some point in time..some where!

That being said is why I thought "shower curtain".  She could have purchased the shower curtain early on to "line" the trunk as to help contain a mess. Just thinking out loud here.

I hope that the JCP statement is included in the next doc dump as that is a key piece of evidence!

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #597 on: October 09, 2008, 10:47:16 AM »

Morning Miss Kitty!  I see you up there!   
(These kids are going to be the best dressed for sure!  LOL)

Hoping for more good news today..maybe an arrest or discovery!!

txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #598 on: October 09, 2008, 10:49:05 AM »

Lisa

I dont think i have ever seen plastic bins in Penneys either, but i really think Casey is inside something

Yep.  And that something has to be on Cindy's JCP statement.  I found it very odd in her interview with Yuri that she was so quick to say nothing was on there.  She knows it is damning evidence.

Lisa
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #599 on: October 09, 2008, 10:49:26 AM »

JCP sells towels as well, possibly for clean up as after 11 days things would be quite a mess, even the trunk.  She did some major cleaning at some point in time..some where!

That being said is why I thought "shower curtain".  She could have purchased the shower curtain early on to "line" the trunk as to help contain a mess. Just thinking out loud here.

I hope that the JCP statement is included in the next doc dump as that is a key piece of evidence!

There is someone here that said she worked in a morgue.  I cant remember who, but maybe we can ask someone how difficult it would be to move an 11 day old corpse.  I cant imagine it would be easy because of all the bugs and fluid, so i dont know if a shower curtain would be a good container .  Sorry, this is so gross to think about
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.