May 01, 2024, 05:44:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #48  (Read 318692 times)
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #400 on: October 21, 2008, 11:04:29 PM »

Maybe something in camouflage, like a tarp or cover that would blend in with leaves, grass etc. in the woods.  Something to cover the body with.
Possible.  I am not familiar with JCP as I do not shop at malls.  What do they sell? I know luggage based on research, but in research I found that much of it stated "Only Available Online".

They sell clothing, housewares, jewelry, beddings, eyeglasses, shoes, clocks, mirrors, pictures but no real tool like Sears!!

They also do passport photos...
Ok, now that is something you can not purchase at Target.  Didn't one of the investigators bring up the passport to George?

I think so.... I looked up the Orlando JCP awhile back and did a yahoo search for pass port photos in orlando and JCP came up 3rd...dunnooo

Yes!  It was asked to George about his daughters passport and George did not even realize she had one.  IIRC  I am almost 100% possitive.  We at first assumed it was for the Puerto Rico trip she did not get to take with everyone, but what if that trip which she paid for everyone was just the initial cover up to begin with for this much bigger sceme...OMG I am getting ahead of myself here.

Orchidwmn
Monkey Junky Jr.

What is it? A cat? WTH is that?

« Reply #401 on: October 21, 2008, 11:05:09 PM »

Shower curtain is not a bad guess at all.  This is just maddening.  Just think how frustrated detectives must get trying to piece all of this together.  But they know more than we do.  Maybe we can come back here when the facts come out and see if anyone guessed correctly. 

I dunno ... I would think trying to dispose of a body in a shower curtain would be a bad idea ... I would think that it would cover the body too well from the elements and slow down the decomp process ... assuming she would think that far ahead ... Besides ... I think a shower curtain could have been purchased cheaper on "Amy's dime" from Target ....
Good point and with that arguement you could cancel out luggage, the rug doctor, and a rug. 

So the question would be what does JCP have that Target does not?

When did she take the $400 from Amy with the story she had misplaced it in her sleep?

She got Amy's checks on 7/1/08 if IRC
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #402 on: October 21, 2008, 11:05:16 PM »

I havent been in JC Penneys in years but it was my first credit card.

OT......you should see it now. It is way different than in the past, although I still do not shop there often. (And I should)

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
TexasBarMom
Scared Monkey

Me Oh My

« Reply #403 on: October 21, 2008, 11:06:22 PM »

Maybe something in camouflage, like a tarp or cover that would blend in with leaves, grass etc. in the woods.  Something to cover the body with.
Possible.  I am not familiar with JCP as I do not shop at malls.  What do they sell? I know luggage based on research, but in research I found that much of it stated "Only Available Online".

They sell clothing, housewares, jewelry, beddings, eyeglasses, shoes, clocks, mirrors, pictures but no real tool like Sears!!

Ok, now that is something you can not purchase at Target.  Didn't one of the investigators bring up the passport to George?

I think so.... I looked up the Orlando JCP awhile back and did a yahoo search for pass port photos in orlando and JCP came up 3rd...dunnooo

Yes!  It was asked to George about his daughters passport and George did not even realize she had one.  IIRC  I am almost 100% possitive.  We at first assumed it was for the Puerto Rico trip she did not get to take with everyone, but what if that trip which she paid for everyone was just the initial cover up to begin with for this much bigger sceme...OMG I am getting ahead of myself here.

Except you don't need a passport for PR.... hhmmm  this is interesting.  However, passport does not really fit the whole puzzle of "something needed to help dispose of the body", given the timing of the purchase and all, I don't think that's it.....
Hiding Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #404 on: October 21, 2008, 11:07:01 PM »

Not sure who your cell company is but Alltel told me to dial *78 to block your number but after the call make sure you dial *77 to unblock it or it will show up private to everyoen you call.
Hey Monkey Deep,  I just told my DH about this.  He said where we live Alltel charges for this unless you have it on your plan.  We're not in Fl.  Did they mention anything to you on this?
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #405 on: October 21, 2008, 11:07:51 PM »

PR is a US territory...no passport needed as the same in the US virgin islands.

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #406 on: October 21, 2008, 11:09:04 PM »

Except you don't need a passport for PR.... hhmmm  this is interesting.  However, passport does not really fit the whole puzzle of "something needed to help dispose of the body", given the timing of the purchase and all, I don't think that's it.....
Yes, but she did not plan on getting caught like she did by her mother.  That was not her original plan.  We do not know what her original plan, all we know is that Cindy happened upon her and we are now in the midst of a fast attempt at an ass covering.

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #407 on: October 21, 2008, 11:09:11 PM »

Shower curtain is not a bad guess at all.  This is just maddening.  Just think how frustrated detectives must get trying to piece all of this together.  But they know more than we do.  Maybe we can come back here when the facts come out and see if anyone guessed correctly. 

I dunno ... I would think trying to dispose of a body in a shower curtain would be a bad idea ... I would think that it would cover the body too well from the elements and slow down the decomp process ... assuming she would think that far ahead ... Besides ... I think a shower curtain could have been purchased cheaper on "Amy's dime" from Target ....
Good point and with that arguement you could cancel out luggage, the rug doctor, and a rug. 

The animal print luggage already owned?

http://tinyurl.com/638ru3

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #408 on: October 21, 2008, 11:09:11 PM »

Puert Rico is an American territory -- I don't think you NEED a passport to go there. (That may have changed since 911 -- but I don't think so!)

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #409 on: October 21, 2008, 11:09:12 PM »

They do photography too!  YUP!!
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #410 on: October 21, 2008, 11:09:12 PM »

In one of Cindys interviews with LE the subject of a passport is brought up but dont remember what part.

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #411 on: October 21, 2008, 11:10:33 PM »

PR is a US territory...no passport needed as the same in the US virgin islands.
Exactly, so why would she have an active passport as LE stated to George that she did?
Maybe to go with her Marine when he was sent overseas to be stationed out of country?

TexasBarMom
Scared Monkey

Me Oh My

« Reply #412 on: October 21, 2008, 11:11:22 PM »

Yes, but she did not plan on getting caught like she did by her mother.  That was not her original plan.  We do not know what her original plan, all we know is that Cindy happened upon her and we are now in the midst of a fast attempt at an ass covering.

True.  A fast and quite frankly, pisspoor attempt.
I still have the gut feeling that the jcp purchase had to do with body disposal, just because of the timing.  I mean, if you're on your way to pick up your car to go dump your daughter's body in the swamp, do you stop at jcp to get your passport first ??? (well, CASEY AIN'T THE BRIGHTEST BULB IN THE BOX .....) 
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #413 on: October 21, 2008, 11:12:02 PM »

It seems that if she planned to take the body into the woods, she would want to conceal it as much as possible.  I don't think she could dig a deep enough grave without getting really dirty.  But she could throw the body on the ground, put a camouflage curtain or sleeping bag over it and weigh down the sleeping bag with rocks or limbs and it might stay pretty undisturbed for a while, although animals would try to get at it.  Putting it a zipped up sleeping bag, especially one of those plastic types might help. 

Oh, well...I just don't know.  Murt mentioned wild dogs and wild boars...they could tear a sleeping bag apart in minutes, I suppose. 
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #414 on: October 21, 2008, 11:12:19 PM »

The animal print luggage already owned?

http://tinyurl.com/638ru3
I brought that up before.  JCP online has a matching luggage set with a tote and of course a rolling suitcase.  Lee mentioned when he picked up Casey's clothes from Tony's they were in an animal printed carryall bag.  I remember that because I thought how tacky and last season.  It stuck out in my brain.

Orchidwmn
Monkey Junky Jr.

What is it? A cat? WTH is that?

« Reply #415 on: October 21, 2008, 11:12:36 PM »

Ok, while we are on weird puzzles that don't fit:

1) Why the heck with all those trips back to Amscot did she leave her purse in the car?  She had her drivers license with her when she cashed Amy's checks, so was that in hopes that someone would steal the car?

2) After she took Cindy's car and George chased her, when did she take it back?  And how did she get there originally?

Looking for some smart monkeys
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #416 on: October 21, 2008, 11:13:16 PM »

IMO it's not a passport ... you can apply for a passport but that takes days ... sometimes even weeks ... it's not something you can walk in and walk out with ...

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #417 on: October 21, 2008, 11:13:30 PM »

Do all the JCP sell the exact same things? Could the Penny's that she went to sell some different things than they do in Michigan?

With the camouflage items she could hide her in plain sight if it was an out of the way place in the woods. If she put the wrapped body inside something else like a dead tree lying on the ground, it would be harder for someone walking by to stumble upon it. 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #418 on: October 21, 2008, 11:13:31 PM »

True.  A fast and quite frankly, pisspoor attempt.
I still have the gut feeling that the jcp purchase had to do with body disposal, just because of the timing.  I mean, if you're on your way to pick up your car to go dump your daughter's body in the swamp, do you stop at jcp to get your passport first ??? (well, CASEY AIN'T THE BRIGHTEST BULB IN THE BOX .....) 
Exactly which is why I think we all could be over thinking much of our theories.  We are giving her too much credit.

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #419 on: October 21, 2008, 11:15:08 PM »

How about a carpet shampoo'er w/ attachments and carpet shampoo to clean the car ? hence get rid of evidence and, the smell ?

That's a thought.

Maybe she got her glasses from there!!

carpet cleaner is actually (to me) a pretty good guess - I mean after all, what are the odds that Casey EVER cleaned the carpet in her car, herself ?   That would seem a very suspicious item AND PROOF THAT SHE KNEW THE BODY WAS IN THE CAR!

I don't think they sell that there - do they?

I just found this -
http://www4.jcpenney.com/jcp/X6.aspx?DeptID=57089&CatID=58143&GrpTyp=STY&ItemID=13ee622&attrtype=&attrvalue=&CmCatId=57089|57352|58143

and then what would she do with that equipment...bury it too???

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.