May 14, 2024, 06:25:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN # 13 - 6/20/05  (Read 234806 times)
devilsadvocate
Scared Monkey

« Reply #160 on: June 20, 2005, 01:19:51 PM »

Quote from: "sandy"
The last time I looked Trolls were short and squat with warts - if the bridge is up they would have to hurl their bodies into the moat in order to escape - any sightings?

dont look in the mirror while on computer.....very vain of u
Dublin
Scared Monkey

« Reply #161 on: June 20, 2005, 01:20:19 PM »

One of those pictured is the one being held, the other is working with the Red Cross to help the family.

I'm not sure, but think the one on the left is the DJ from the tattoo.  Not sure though.

http://www.masemultimedia.com/sameguy.jpg

Sorry.. I kept getting this error screen and didn't realize I kept reposting this. I'm going to see if I can delete the dups.
americaninaruba
Scared Monkey

« Reply #162 on: June 20, 2005, 01:20:25 PM »

did ayone see theh FOX show last night?? where htey interviewd a retired POlivce man from aruba?? how the lady ccut him off everytime he watned to ask the question if th FBI was inverstigation the backround of NH...not to put speculation on them or anything but just becuase usually that is the way an investigation usually "walks" but the hostess of the show would NOT let him talk! it was so obviouse that she would literally jsut cut him off whenever he started to talk about htat....also here the FOX channel interviwed or wanted an interview wiht the TOP95 radio crew and wheneverthe owner of the radio (edmond) would start talkign about how so much attention was being put on this case...not that its not important..but also how about all those missing & exploided children in Alabma that arent getting not even 1/4 of the exposure ...and they asked him please not to comment on that anymroe....WHY NOT???? see this is what pises me off about the press now they throw stones and 4get that there house is of glass

Just when you think you've hit rock bottom,someone throws you a shovel
CancunMole
Scared Monkey

« Reply #163 on: June 20, 2005, 01:20:26 PM »

Quote from: "HannieC"
The question of the day is: What is the connection
between the detained trio – van der Sloot and
the Kalpoe brothers – and the fourth detainee Steve
Croes?
Police detained the 26 year old Croes at his
residence in Santa Cruz early Friday morning after
he was invited to the police precinct to declare as
a witness the evening before. Apparently one of
the Kalpoe brothers mentioned his name during
interrogation. Because of apparent contradictions
Croes was detained for interrogation.

It seems to be one of the brothers 'fingered' to Steve Croes

From news reports: Steve Croes knows Deepak from the Internet Cafe where D worked. Supposedly, SGC doesn't know J. SGC questioned/held because he was overheard talking about the case.
DONTGETEXCITED
Scared Monkey

« Reply #164 on: June 20, 2005, 01:20:34 PM »

the web site doesnt show any pics
i even searched?
can someone help
?
Dublin
Scared Monkey

« Reply #165 on: June 20, 2005, 01:20:35 PM »

Well, those aren't the same guys.
These are the same guys:
http://martin.isnw.org/lekkerdoelloos/upload/steve.jpg
and
http://www.riehlworldview.com/carnivorous_conservative/images/n_scarborough_aruba_050617.jpg

this picture: ..http://www.riehlworldview.com/carnivorous_conservative/images/n_scarborough_aruba_050617.jpg
also links Steve Croes to Satish Kalpoe, because both pictures can be found on too websites from the same owner, here: http://elektron.et.tudelft.nl/~ensermo/mike/pages/alltogether.htm
Satish Kalpoe can be found at the same site, in the '2004' picture album, he is on picture 37.
Look here: http://elektron.et.tudelft.nl/%7Eryan/

They are like a frickin' gang. If they won't be charged for NH's dissapearance, they should be charged for being a bunch of twats.

friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #166 on: June 20, 2005, 01:21:12 PM »

She wasn't wearing jeans or a jean skirt.  Next...[/quote]

troll or scroll??? as usual i an confused...

peace to all
Dublin
Scared Monkey

« Reply #167 on: June 20, 2005, 01:21:29 PM »

So, why did I keep getting an error when it was really posting.  It said some sort of phpp error in script then an option to "debug", which didn't work.  

hmmm [/quote][/b]
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #168 on: June 20, 2005, 01:22:36 PM »

Quote from: "Dublin"
One of those pictured is the one being held, the other is working with the Red Cross to help the family.

I'm not sure, but think the one on the left is the DJ from the tattoo.  Not sure though.

Dublin.. the picture on the right is the one they showed earlier on FOX when he was in the police car leaving the hearing...!
Dublin
Scared Monkey

« Reply #169 on: June 20, 2005, 01:22:47 PM »

***DEL***
no x it
Scared Monkey

« Reply #170 on: June 20, 2005, 01:23:04 PM »

Quote from: "DONTGETEXCITED"
Quote from: "Charmz"
Quote from: "DONTGETEXCITED"

Are we sure they didn't pack her stuff?

That is a valid point.  Exactly what I have questioned before.  How could so called friends let an obviously too drunk Natalee leave with 3 foreigners, a few hours before flight time.

That does not seem credible.  I know, I've been in that situation before and did not allow my friend to go...  Friends don't allow that.....

EXACTLY
WHY?
Its so frustrating!

OTOH, it would be easy to change your mijnd as you w
it doesnt even make sense to let someone go off like that, I mean at least someone should have offered to go with her and not alone with 3 guys

It's plausible if the decision to go was made as she was walking out the door; everyone thought she was leaving with them or to go back to HI, and by the time they could do anything about it she was gone.  These youngsters seem conscientious and not trouble-makers. No one (to my knowledge) was arrested or wound up in the hospital; there was only one known scuffle (with Joran).  These guys sound low-key and fairly tight-knit.
americaninaruba
Scared Monkey

« Reply #171 on: June 20, 2005, 01:23:06 PM »

MY GOODNESS GUYS! UNDERSTAND IT THE SAME GUY!!!!!!!!! Im sorry but uve had this like 10000 times already...event he link says it  SAMEGUY!

Just when you think you've hit rock bottom,someone throws you a shovel
Compananzi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #172 on: June 20, 2005, 01:23:44 PM »

Quote from: "Rob"
did you guys hear about the missing boy scout... thats so sad. i hope he s found..

This is by the way the SECOND boy scout missing and not yet found. Was this boy without supervision?
Charmz
Scared Monkey

« Reply #173 on: June 20, 2005, 01:23:51 PM »

I am sure these are the same guy....  I've seen both pictures on other sites as well.  Look at the eyebrows...
Dublin
Scared Monkey

« Reply #174 on: June 20, 2005, 01:24:01 PM »

***DEL***
Deleting the extra posts I made while trying to figure out how to debug this frag GRRRR..

Sorry.
DONTGETEXCITED
Scared Monkey

« Reply #175 on: June 20, 2005, 01:24:27 PM »

can someone please send me the link to her pics?
gaijin
Scared Monkey

« Reply #176 on: June 20, 2005, 01:24:58 PM »

Quote from: "americaninaruba"
did ayone see theh FOX show last night??
Hey, American..was just going to ask if anyone saw you or NativeLingo this mgn...quiet mgn on the island ?
boxopen
Scared Monkey

« Reply #177 on: June 20, 2005, 01:25:04 PM »

Quote from: "Y'alls Psychic Detective"
Quote from: "trimmer"
FYI, on Courttv.com there is a message board for Natalee with a thread about her possibly running away.  On this thread there is a poster by the name of Lazlo who states that on the night before she was reported missing, he saw someone who looked like her repeatedly trying to get money from and ATM in the lobby of the Marriott.  He said he stood behind her for 20 min. and she was very upset and couldnt get any cash from the machine.  He didn't think much more about it until the next day when he saw someone with her desription was missing.  He said she was wearing a blue jean skirt or trousers.  He has not reported it to the FBI but instead told the hotel manager about it.  I have just called the FBI as this needs to be looked into.  I don't feel she ran away but that is the thread where this information is posted.
She wasn't wearing jeans or a jean skirt.  Next...
Hi "detective", the keyword here is "on the night before"  Exclamation
Dublin
Scared Monkey

« Reply #178 on: June 20, 2005, 01:25:36 PM »

**DEL**
devilsadvocate
Scared Monkey

« Reply #179 on: June 20, 2005, 01:25:44 PM »

Quote from: "Another K in Texas"
OK DA, I will play DA also.

Just supposing the kids do know something that could be helpful.  Can't you understand why that needs to be kept private to the investigation.

Whomever the guilty party or parties are, it is best that they don't KNOW what the authorities do or do not know.

Most on here have said how innocent the kids from Aruba seem.  I honestly could totally understand why a girl would have no radar go off with Joran.  He is really quite nice looking, he is very smart, he is planning to go to school in the US, he is an athlete.  He and Nat would have many things in common and not just sex.

The real issue is that somewhere between dancing with an interesting man on the dancefloor,  and the plane leaving Aruba,  something bad happened.

No one knows what.  But Joran was the person last seen with her.  

Wondering and asking about him is only naturual.   You can bet your bippy that the FBI have also been finding out everything they can about Nat.

Understanding her better helps the investigation.

Even if she had been the class slut and lush, and most classes have at least one  Crying or Very sad , she did not deserve to disappear.

I don't think there is any evidence that the kids are hiding things.  They are just talking ONLY to the authorities because anything elso might harm the investigation.
first off jorans not that great looking...he has enuf forehead for 4 ppl.....and how do u know 4 certain all the kids have told everything they know......dont u find weird that a beauty like nat has no link to any mbhs boys.....r they all gay?....where were they during the trip?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.