May 06, 2024, 03:56:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #29  (Read 329116 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #700 on: September 23, 2008, 05:29:57 PM »

Wow. It's really hard to read Tony's statement.  He may have been real nervous, but WTF.  (I'm on page 19)

I have a long time friend who 1/2 laughs, 1/2 giggles when she's nervous. It's really annoying, but absolutely unintentional. I've always thought if she heard a recording of herself, she'd try to stop. In her case anyway, she has no idea she's even doing it. Some people twist a paperclip, or shake their foot, and some have that nervous little chuckle.
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #701 on: September 23, 2008, 05:31:35 PM »

Okay, seems Amy has heard of "Zani" before, too.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #702 on: September 23, 2008, 05:34:27 PM »

Yes, and some people chuckle when their relatives are missing for
weeks on end and their cars reek of a overpowering wave of death
smell.

I am sorry, I am done making excuses for this gosh awful family.

Don't mean to offend anyone who feels otherwise.

I am just done with them.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #703 on: September 23, 2008, 05:36:53 PM »

stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #704 on: September 23, 2008, 05:36:56 PM »

Amy is talking about Casey having two flat tires. Need to read Ricardo's and Troy's statements to establish if this was real. But she also mentions Casey mentions the smell of death near the engine, saying she thinks she ran over something. Could she? But that still leaves the chloroform? Yikes.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #705 on: September 23, 2008, 05:37:16 PM »

Reactions when nervous can be varied.

When my 9 year old grandson tries to explain himself out situation that he is at fault ... his speech is stuttered and ... he laughs nervously while tears are streaming down his face.  I once had to leave the room when my SIL was attempting to get my grandson's  side of the story out of him.  My heart was breaking.

Figue it out.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #706 on: September 23, 2008, 05:39:58 PM »

She claimed to have a miscarriage with Brandon. Amy's interview. pg (8 according to records) pg 42 on actual PDF file, line 21

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/media/acrobat/2008-09/42528488.pdf
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #707 on: September 23, 2008, 05:40:48 PM »

She claimed to have a miscarriage with Brandon. Amy's interview. pg (8 according to records) pg 42 on actual PDF file, line 21

Edit She=Casey
ck4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #708 on: September 23, 2008, 05:42:11 PM »

Interview Links:

http://www.wftv.com/download/2008/0923/17540075.pdf - Interview with TL

http://www.wftv.com/download/2008/0923/17540065.pdf - Interview with Lee

PDF's

--------

For those that can't read PDF files- NO DOWNLOAD necessary.

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1549131/Lee

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1549132/Lazarro

Thanks Carpe! love how your so monkey friendly Smile

If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it.
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #709 on: September 23, 2008, 05:42:32 PM »

I thought George was leaving for work on the 24th...

But Lee said for some reason George was already home??

And they were took on the 20th??That says George had his days wrong??
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #710 on: September 23, 2008, 05:43:17 PM »

NOOOOO! The PDF file just locked-up on me. UGH!
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #711 on: September 23, 2008, 05:45:40 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have a message for Chuck who saw George recently and posted here, 
You feel sympathy for a person who is taking you for a ride. It isnt easy to become a pathological liar like casey. It takes an example to learn from, intelligence and practice.  George has his own demons as we all do,
He lied to his family about all the thousands he spent on texas hold 'em poker on the internet a couple years back.
Cindy almost divorced him for lies and money issues. 
He drove the car from the tow yard loaded with a dead body smell.
He told cindy and LE it was OVERPOWERING.
For all of you who haven't smelt a dead body that is decomposing , you cant comment on its power. The fact that it is unmistakable and so strong and singular in comparison to ANY other odor like garbage or a dead skunk or animal is very important.
George knew that there was a dead body in that trunk, he also knew that Casey is involved by her actionss  All this talk of his a beleif that Caylee is alive is BULL.
Finally, I recommend George take a look at one of my neighbors actions a few years back. He turned his brother in after recognizing his writings.  Any one remember Ted Kaczynski, the Unabomber? 
Chuck, next time you talk to George, tell him to tell her to get the @$## out of the house and never come back. Seriously.

Sources close to the investigation said George Anthony admitted to the FBI that, when he first smelled his daughter's car, he thought it was the odor of a body.

"It was an overpowering smell, I admit that," he said. "It's a possibility that maybe my daughter ran over something."

He said that he now believes the smell came from the combination of a rotting pizza and a cleaning fluid bottle being left in a hot car for 15 days. George Anthony said his daughter told him about a jailhouse letter she wrote.
http://www.wesh.com/news/17081458/detail.html 

LEE Anthony

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
PJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #712 on: September 23, 2008, 05:48:42 PM »

You feel sympathy for a person who is taking you for a ride. It isnt easy to become a pathological liar like casey. It takes an example to learn from, intelligence and practice.  George has his own demons as we all do,
He lied to his family about all the thousands he spent on texas hold 'em poker on the internet a couple years back.
For all of you who haven't smelt a dead body that is decomposing , you cant comment on its power. The fact that it is unmistakable and so strong and singular in comparison to ANY other odor like garbage or a dead skunk or animal is very important.
George knew that there was a dead body in that trunk, he also knew that Casey is involved by her actionss  All this talk of his a beleif that Caylee is alive is BULL.
Finally, I recommend George take a look at one of my neighbors actions a few years back. He turned his brother in after recognizing his writings.  Any one remember Ted Kaczynski, the Unabomber? 
Chuck, next time you talk to George, tell him to tell her to get the @$## out of the house and never come back. Seriously.

Hi Tony,
Is there anything at all that you can liken the stench of a dead body to?  I can't for the life of me even imagine because I've never been near a DB until after the undertaker was finished embalming.  We always bury our pet children within a day of passing.  Truly I am not trying to be morbid but wonder if anyone can give me something to go on...is Limburger  close?  The smell they add to our propane tank???
TIA
PJ

Not all of us have to possess earthshaking talent. Just common sense and love will do. <br />- Myrtle Auvil
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #713 on: September 23, 2008, 05:51:40 PM »

LA interview 7 of 69.

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #714 on: September 23, 2008, 05:55:09 PM »

That interview with Lee was most interesting.  I especially noted that Casey told him Cindy was always calling her an unfit mother and referring to Caylee as a "mistake, but a good mistake."  If that is true, she was undermining Casey as a parent to Caylee and what good could come of that?  But Casey also said that the cops should have been called long ago, for her thefts etc.  It seems she was saying that her parents had been enabling her behavior, which is true.

Lee also says that the car stunk to high heaven, that it was so unbearable that he could not stay in the garage with it and that his mom wondered how his dad stood the smell when it was driven home.

Mainly, Lee seems highly suspicious of his sister and also to be cooperating with the police.  He laughs a lot and I wonder if that is nervous laughter.  But he should not have gone to Tony's and gotten all of her belongings.  He should have let the cops do that.

He did say that there were no baby items at Tony's house.  And that the receipts he saw showed purchases for no items such as diapers or other things for a young child.

He also made a point of saying that when Cindy saw Casey start to cry on the night the cops were called, Cindy looked at her and said, "WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?"

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #715 on: September 23, 2008, 05:56:46 PM »

Isn't this the guy Jesse's dad suggested she was cheating on his son with? (he didn't name names, but I thought some people here figured out that was who it was?)  Perhaps... Brandon is actually Caylee's dad.. not the dad of some miscarriage?

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #716 on: September 23, 2008, 05:56:51 PM »

What I'm finding with Amy's interview is that she comes across as real, because she is not sure of exact dates and such. That would be me. So much goes on, it's hard for me to remember which exact date is happened on.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #717 on: September 23, 2008, 05:57:23 PM »

Hi Tony,
Is there anything at all that you can liken the stench of a dead body to?  I can't for the life of me even imagine because I've never been near a DB until after the undertaker was finished embalming.  We always bury our pet children within a day of passing.  Truly I am not trying to be morbid but wonder if anyone can give me something to go on...is Limburger  close?  The smell they add to our propane tank???
TIA
PJ

I know I am not Tony. Hi PJ! My 2 cents on the DB smell...

It is truly gut wrenching. If you have never smelled it before, it just doesn't
compare to anything else really. That is why it so hair raising, I think.

Once you have smelled it for the first time... you have nothing to compare it to.

You just know if it smells that bad... something really is not right.

------------------
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #718 on: September 23, 2008, 05:58:05 PM »

Love how Lee states George is Famous for CLEANING THE CARS!!
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #719 on: September 23, 2008, 05:59:26 PM »

Isn't this the guy Jesse's dad suggested she was cheating on his son with? (he didn't name names, but I thought some people here figured out that was who it was?)  Perhaps... Brandon is actually Caylee's dad.. not the dad of some miscarriage?

Don't know. But it would make sense why Casey was so emotional, as Amy claims she was, to see this guy. Also could back my theory that she actually loved the baby-daddy. (Or thought she loved him, first love, 19 years old, that sorta thing.) Because Amy says Casey cried for a long time after seeing this guy that night.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.