May 14, 2024, 12:05:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Should the NH thread go to page 100 like the other MP threads?  (Voting closed: May 09, 2009, 08:23:30 PM)
Yes - 34 (79.1%)
No - 9 (20.9%)
Total Voters: 42

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #818 4/30/09 - 5/17/09  (Read 388168 times)
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #280 on: May 01, 2009, 11:52:37 PM »

Magnolia,

Second round of severe thunderstorms leaving the area and heading southeast.

It's the weekend!  Every blessed weekend we have severe storms this year.

They are here now!

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #281 on: May 01, 2009, 11:53:30 PM »

I'm not so sure about Shaefer, perhaps at the beginning he might have been a dupee but I think by the time the Arubans were all over the Persistence he could no longer be unaware. At some point he became complicit.

Even if you remove the question of whether it was Natalee in the trap or not.........Silvetti was never in this to find her. It was just one more fly-over like the dutch jets, except this time Aruba chose to make it appear to be totally unrelated to Aruban resources or LE or powers that be. I 'think' that's because even Aruba realizes their credibility was shot.

It was Schaefer who had the financial problems BEFORE the "altruistic" endeavor. That alone makes me wary. I still think Sivetti is the ringleader though.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #282 on: May 02, 2009, 12:05:42 AM »

GOOD NIGHT MONKEYS!!  GOOD NIGHT ZOOKEEPERS!!

Good Night Texasmom.

I miss ya.  Our little laughing girl misses ya.

Janet
8:45 PM PT

We're here!

Good Night Janet!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #283 on: May 02, 2009, 12:06:49 AM »

I'm not so sure about Shaefer, perhaps at the beginning he might have been a dupee but I think by the time the Arubans were all over the Persistence he could no longer be unaware. At some point he became complicit.

Even if you remove the question of whether it was Natalee in the trap or not.........Silvetti was never in this to find her. It was just one more fly-over like the dutch jets, except this time Aruba chose to make it appear to be totally unrelated to Aruban resources or LE or powers that be. I 'think' that's because even Aruba realizes their credibility was shot.

It was Schaefer who had the financial problems BEFORE the "altruistic" endeavor. That alone makes me wary. I still think Sivetti is the ringleader though.

From the reading I've done looking into their line of business, there is not a nice way to say "they ae all sleeping together".  It's the way it is, imo. 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #284 on: May 02, 2009, 12:08:26 AM »

I read in an article from yesterday that Oduber is in "Merca", anybody know why?

TIA

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #285 on: May 02, 2009, 12:09:19 AM »

GOOD NIGHT MONKEYS!!  GOOD NIGHT ZOOKEEPERS!!

Good Night Texasmom.

I miss ya.  Our little laughing girl misses ya.

Janet
8:45 PM PT

We're here!

Good Night Janet!   

Good Night Texasmom.

All is now right in Tamikosmom's world.

Hugs

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #286 on: May 02, 2009, 12:11:31 AM »

I read in an article from yesterday that Oduber is in "Merca", anybody know why?

TIA

http://www.24ora.com/component/option,com_frontpage/Itemid,1/

Papiamentu translation:

gobierno of aruba is calling conferencia urgente 12or of afternoon

local thursday, 30 april 2009 - 10:44

after of thing owing to sosode at the netherlands at once at aruba also gobierno owing to send calling one conferencia of prensa. first minister nelson oduber is at merca but did take notice of thing owing to sosode. relaciona cu this 24ora.com also will is present. mirando the ausencia of first minister his reemplasante minister marisol lopez tromp will take away word during the conferencia here. come across

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #287 on: May 02, 2009, 12:12:43 AM »

I'm not so sure about Schaefer, perhaps at the beginning he might have been a dupee but I think by the time the Arubans were all over the Persistence he could no longer be unaware. At some point he became complicit.

From the reading I've done looking into their line of business, there is not a nice way to say "they ae all sleeping together".  It's the way it is, imo. 
Okay! Again, I agree! Now lets talk Kyle. I still think he started out clean and naive. I think he soon realized in a very close-knit, limited field of endeavor  - he realized where his bread was buttered and succumbed.

Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #288 on: May 02, 2009, 12:16:55 AM »

Night all. 

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #289 on: May 02, 2009, 12:18:13 AM »

Night all. 

Good Night Frijole!   

Rooscrew
Scared Monkey

« Reply #290 on: May 02, 2009, 12:22:23 AM »

Yep, too funny!

Goodnight, Rooscrew, wreck, Anna, Lady Devon, snoopy, Icehawk, SuzieQ, Mere, Monkey Mia, nonesuche and 5 Guests

See you monkeys tomorrow! (and every day for the next 36 years or until Beth says it's over)

Helen Back

Goodnight Helen! I just got back to my computer to start getting caught back up with reading & just now saw your message. I'm sure you're already gone for the night, but I still wanted to wish you a good nights sleep.   

I've been here from the beginning and I'll continue to be here everyday with all of you monkeys for the next 36 years or until Beth says it's over. Beth & Dave deserve nothing short of having justice for Natalee.

Thank-You to those of you that are bringing all the information forward for the rest of us, it sure does mean alot to know about what has happened & continues to happen concerning Natalee. Kermit, Thanks so much for ALL you continue to bring forth. So many questions are being answered.

Natalee is always in my thoughts. Beth, Dave & their families are always in my prayers. I'm just so disgusted with what all has gone on recently, well since the beginning of this whole ordeal. I've never been prouder to be a Monkey! Monkeys ROCK!!  All of our Mods ROCK!! Freebirds ROCK!

I'm not at any other site, as SM is my place for Natalee & other missing person cases. There's no place like HOME! Some may come & try to break up the home, but everytime they try it just draws us Monkeys closer together. They're just driven by hate, jealousy, & the need to have themselves put up on a pedestal to look good. Deep down inside they're very angry & bitter about their own lives. JMOO.... I have not met any Monkey's in real life, but I have got to know alot of you thru' your postings and such.

I stand with Natalee     
I stand with the Frog   
I stand with Beth   
I stand with the Monkeys   

Roos~

Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #291 on: May 02, 2009, 12:27:35 AM »

Good Night Monkeys......

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #292 on: May 02, 2009, 12:33:00 AM »

A STEPFATHER’S FRUSTRATION

LOVING NATALEE – Beth Holloway

Page 227:
  Jug has supported me through this entire nightmare.  And we have done everything we can.

'Scarborough Country' – July 15, 2005

JUG TWITTY, NATALEE HOLLOWAY'S STEPFATHER: Beth and I have been through this emotional roller coaster. And all we want is Natalee, whether she's alive or dead.  We want to bring her back to the United States, and we'll leave and they can do whatever they want to do.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8551824/

'Scarborough Country' - July 6, 2005

GEORGE TWITTY, STEPFATHER OF NATALEE HOLLOWAY:  My worst nightmare, that these individuals will be let—will walk and we will still not have any answers. 

SAVIDGE:  You think that is a possibility? 

TWITTY:  It's a possibility.

And that scares me, too, because these three kids are predators.  If they let them walk on this island after what Beth and I know, there's a lot of information that we have that we cannot share, because it would jeopardize the investigation.  But if they let them walk, we can share it.  And it would be devastating.

The United States, the world will be amazed

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8485048/

On the Record w/ Greta - September 28, 2005

GEORGE "JUG" TWITTY, NATALEE HOLLOWAY’S STEPFATHER: I have a real problem with the prosecutor. Either she’s hiding something down there, or she doesn’t have any backbone.

VAN SUSTEREN: Which do you think it is?

TWITTY: I don’t know. I really don’t. I mean, I cannot understand why she can’t communicate with the family, I can’t understand why, you know, she doesn’t take and go back to the beginning and talk to the people that know the answers. There’s a lot of people there that first night. You know, why they didn’t take my statement until 33 days after? Why she will not admit — and this was one of the things we got in a heated conversation abut, in my meeting with her on August the 28 — why she will not admit she made a mistake in not arresting those boys the night after we brought them to them on a silver platter and let them go for nine days. Her deal was, We’re going to let them go. We’re going to try to, you know, be like catching a mouse in a trap. We’re going to track them. They got nothing. I mean, you know, they were going to tape their phones. They were going to do this. They were going to — they got nothing.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,170678,00.html

'Scarborough Country' - August 12, 2005

JUG TWITTY, STEPFATHER OF NATALEE HOLLOWAY:   I don‘t want the Aruban government to give me a penny.  All I want to do is, I want to find Natalee and I want to go home.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8925176/

On the Record w/ Greta – July 6, 2005

GEORGE "JUG" TWITTY: We've tried. I've tried every tactic. I think I've made every policeman, every person working on the case here, you know, mad. But you know, what I have to do as a stepfather to try to get Natalee back. The one thing that everybody asks me, why did we retain an attorney? Well, the way the system works down here, when the case is closed, we will have all that information, and we can release it to the world. And at that time — we know a lot now that we can't say. But at that time, the world will be absolutely shocked at what we know now. And that's why it was so devastating yesterday when they let those two boys go.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,161705,00.html

NANCY GRACE - October 4, 2005

GEORGE TWITTY, STEPFATHER OF NATALEE HOLLOWAY:  Nancy, what happened -- well, I think it was probably about 30 days after, or so, maybe the 1st of July or something. I had a meeting with Van Der Straaten, who was the police chief in charge at that time. And I went in and sat down with him and told him and Officer Sanboe (ph), who was going to take over for Van Der Straaten. He was there, too.

You know, I asked a question about, I understand that there was a statement made by Joran, where he talks about what he had done to Natalee and he described in very graphic detail, like, the stitching and embroidery and everything on Natalee`s underwear. And he goes, Oh, no, no, no. Absolutely not. Absolutely not. Well, little did he know I had just read the statements where Joran describes that to the "T," you know, two days before. But of course, I didn`t tell him that. But that`s just when I started to think something`s wrong here.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0510/04/ng.01.html

NANCY GRACE – October 4, 2005

JUG TWITTY:  The reason there`s no evidence was because the people didn`t do the right thing in the beginning. And I want the prosecutor or somebody to step up and say, Look, we made a mistake. We didn`t arrest them the second day, like we should have. We let them go for nine days. We gave them a chance to clean the car. We gave them a chance to hide everything, to set up everything, to set up their stories, point the fingers at the two black security guards.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0510/04/ng.01.html

'Scarborough Country' – August 12, 2005

GEORGE TWITTY, STEPFATHER OF NATALEE HOLLOWAY:  I think, Joe, they need to go back to the beginning and question the people that were with me that night. We have already got conflicting stories now.

People have changed their statements from the very first night. Those people that were with me that night, had they taken our statements at least a week after it happened, we would have already had the answer. But when they take my statement 33 days later, and they take the other guys‘ statements that were with me and ladies that were with me, you know, like 19 days later, it‘s like they didn‘t want to find the truth.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8925176/

NANCY GRACE – October 3, 2005

J GEORGE TWITTY, STEPFATHER OF NATALEE HOLLOWAY:  First he looked at the picture and I said, "Don`t say you don`t know her, because we have eye witnesses who saw you get in this car with her," and he goes, "Yeah, yeah, I know who she is."

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0510/03/ng.01.html

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #293 on: May 02, 2009, 12:34:47 AM »

Where's KTF tonight?? ( I suspect he is out buying new canoe and "river gear"  )

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #294 on: May 02, 2009, 12:36:31 AM »

Where's KTF tonight?? ( I suspect he is out buying new canoe and "river gear"  )

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #295 on: May 02, 2009, 12:36:50 AM »

Maybe he is kinda down.  When you consider that Chicago lost last night.

GO CANUCKS GO!!

_____

Rooscrew
Scared Monkey

« Reply #296 on: May 02, 2009, 12:37:52 AM »

Good Night Monkeys......

Goodnight Mere!   And Goodnight Monkeys

Roos

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #297 on: May 02, 2009, 12:39:04 AM »

Roos,

Yes, we see you reading often.  I know you will stand with this family as we all will until the end.

Now with Frijole, our own Little Bean, you are #31 in 24 hours.

There are many members involved in other cases as well and are in another thread much of the time.  That doesn't mean they care less about Natalee.  Bad news for the haters is that SM is huge compared to a year ago. 

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #298 on: May 02, 2009, 12:41:49 AM »

Hi Anna.  Do we have any new news? 

BRING NATALEE HOME
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #299 on: May 02, 2009, 12:42:56 AM »

Ah, she's gone.  I always get here so late.  I'll read back.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.