May 13, 2024, 10:58:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Should the NH thread go to page 100 like the other MP threads?  (Voting closed: May 09, 2009, 08:23:30 PM)
Yes - 34 (79.1%)
No - 9 (20.9%)
Total Voters: 42

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #818 4/30/09 - 5/17/09  (Read 388114 times)
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #80 on: April 30, 2009, 09:14:15 PM »

Lifesong, very powerful words there and it sums it all up perfectly.  The Aruban people could get out and protest and insist this case be solved to stop hurting their island yet they will not.  But they were very motivated to get out and protect against Beth going so far as telling her to GO HOME.  Poor choices on their part doesn't give them any excuses now.  They have reaped what they have sown.  Their inaction's in all of this if their fault and they have to take the blame for it. Not Natalee, Not Beth.  They elected these people, they have to live with their choices.

AMEN....

Amen of course!!   

But what`s the question here?!

They are stupid and didn`t do the right thing right?!

Does that make them delinquent too?

To me the question is "Why shouldn't the people of Aruba be held accountable for what has happened on their island?  They had no problem holding Beth and Natalee responsible for what happened yet they could not find it in their heart to rise up and protest Paulus, Joran, Kalpoes or their ALE.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #81 on: April 30, 2009, 09:19:06 PM »

Bastibro, thanks, I probably took your remark incorrectly.  We can debate what you have said but I cannot and will not believe Karen Janssen is not as corrupt as the rest of them that was involved in this case.  SHE of all people should had been a advocate for Natalee and she failed that big time.  Why, because too much pressure from Paulus VDS and who knows who else.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #82 on: April 30, 2009, 09:19:46 PM »

Lifesong, very powerful words there and it sums it all up perfectly.  The Aruban people could get out and protest and insist this case be solved to stop hurting their island yet they will not.  But they were very motivated to get out and protect against Beth going so far as telling her to GO HOME.  Poor choices on their part doesn't give them any excuses now.  They have reaped what they have sown.  Their inaction's in all of this if their fault and they have to take the blame for it. Not Natalee, Not Beth.  They elected these people, they have to live with their choices.

They don't protest the drug smuggling cartels, the money laundering, the organized crime, or even the underage drinking and gambling.  Hell, they don't even protest the terrible driving!

Natalee wasn't their only chance to give a damn.  Still isn't.  They still don't. 

Not good enough.

AMEN....

Amen of course!!   

To me the question is "Why shouldn't the people of Aruba be held accountable for what has happened on their island?  They had no problem holding Beth and Natalee responsible for what happened yet they could not find it in their heart to rise up and protest Paulus, Joran, Kalpoes or their ALE.

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #83 on: April 30, 2009, 09:20:51 PM »

AMEN....

Amen of course!!   

They don't protest the drug smuggling cartels, the money laundering, the organized crime, or even the underage drinking and gambling.  Hell, they don't even protest the terrible driving!

Natalee wasn't their only chance to give a damn.  Still isn't.  They still don't. 

Not good enough.

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #84 on: April 30, 2009, 09:28:30 PM »

Amen of course!!   

Bastibro,

This is exactly the attitude I'm talking about.  Oh, the poor Aruban people, they're just stupid.

I believe that to be a racist and discriminatory statement. 

And I believe it to be patently untrue.

JMO and only MO

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #85 on: April 30, 2009, 09:39:55 PM »

Bastibro, thanks, I probably took your remark incorrectly.  We can debate what you have said but I cannot and will not believe Karen Janssen is not as corrupt as the rest of them that was involved in this case.  SHE of all people should had been a advocate for Natalee and she failed that big time.  Why, because too much pressure from Paulus VDS and who knows who else.

Yes.The Island of Aruba is allowing Paulus VDS and his Cronies to destroy the island.For what???They need to stand up for themselves...

As a wise musician once said...........

GET UP,STAND UP..STAND UP FOR YOUR RIGHTS
               GET UP,STAND UP:DON'T GIVE UP THE FIGHT!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #86 on: April 30, 2009, 09:45:42 PM »

Janet!     

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #87 on: April 30, 2009, 09:50:59 PM »

O/T

I have created a new "child board" in the Monkey Lounge.  It's called Memorial - Gone but Never Forgotten....

I've moved the Peaches thread there.  If anyone would like to start a thread and share stories about a lost friend or family member please feel free to do so in this forum area:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?board=47.0

This forum area is dedicated to our dear friend PEACHES who we will never forget!
bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #88 on: April 30, 2009, 09:53:36 PM »

Yes.The Island of Aruba is allowing Paulus VDS and his Cronies to destroy the island.For what???They need to stand up for themselves...

Yeah right. What was the problem with him again?
LOL He stood up alright, cause he was always airy(high)
In his final chapter he couldn`t even "stand up"

never lift the pressure of evil island
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #89 on: April 30, 2009, 10:14:32 PM »

Klaas

Pack your bags...we may be having a trial in the Dr. Phil/K2 case:

04/29/2009 at 08:30 am in Department 69, Edward A. Ferns, Presiding
Conference-Case Management - Trial Date Set

04/29/2009 at 01:00 pm in Department 69, Edward A. Ferns, Presiding
Ruling on Submitted Matter

Case Number: BC363201
DEEPAK KALPOE VS PHILLIP C MCGRAW

Filing Date: 12/13/2006
Case Type: Defamation (Slander/Libel) (General Jurisdiction)

Future Hearings

05/06/2010 at 08:30 am in department 69 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Final Status Conference

05/17/2010 at 09:30 am in department 69 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Jury Trial

WOW, this is excellent news IMO.  So the Dr. Phil people didn't push to settle!  I love it!  MAY 2010!!  A mere 5 years after they murdered Natalee Holloway and disposed of her body.  Maybe in the Dr. Phil case we can get some answers?
Buckeye, Klaas.....
Still catching up on today's readings, but want to say now....
My first impression when I saw this:
Good for Dr.Phil not settling and now both parties will have their day in court....
I'm betting one of two outcomes......
Kalpoes find a way to settle out of court (now that their bluff has been called) by agreeing to pay Dr. Phil's fees or,
Kalpoes refusing to provide artifacts/docs required for the court proceeding so they don't testify and expose themselves during the initial trial proceedings-and the judge throws out the complaint and awards fees to Dr. Phil.
I'd love to see a third outcome though:
This goes to trail in front of a jury....I'm putting my money on Dr. Phil's team to draw out all the little secrets kalpoes/aruba powers that be are hiding......which will get Natalee, Beth, Dave and their families that much closer too:
Justice for Natalee!
I'm standing with Dr. Phil's Team!   

Edit typo

« Last Edit: May 01, 2009, 10:49:46 AM by MuffyBee » Logged
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #90 on: April 30, 2009, 10:15:25 PM »

Klaas

Pack your bags...we may be having a trial in the Dr. Phil/K2 case:

04/29/2009 at 08:30 am in Department 69, Edward A. Ferns, Presiding
Conference-Case Management - Trial Date Set

04/29/2009 at 01:00 pm in Department 69, Edward A. Ferns, Presiding
Ruling on Submitted Matter

Case Number: BC363201
DEEPAK KALPOE VS PHILLIP C MCGRAW

Filing Date: 12/13/2006
Case Type: Defamation (Slander/Libel) (General Jurisdiction)

Future Hearings

05/06/2010 at 08:30 am in department 69 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Final Status Conference

05/17/2010 at 09:30 am in department 69 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Jury Trial

WOW, this is excellent news IMO.  So the Dr. Phil people didn't push to settle!  I love it!  MAY 2010!!  A mere 5 years after they murdered Natalee Holloway and disposed of her body.  Maybe in the Dr. Phil case we can get some answers?
Buckeye, Klaas.....
Still catching up on today's readings, but want to say now....
My first impression when I saw this:
Good for Dr.Phil not settling and now both parties will have their day in court....
I'm betting one of two outcomes......
Kalpoes find a way to settle out of court (now that their bluff has been called) by agreeing to pay Dr. Phil's fees or,
Kalpoes refusing to provide artifacts/docs required for the court proceeding so they don't testify and expose themselves during the initial trial proceedings-and the judge throws out the complaint and awards fees to Dr. Phil.
I'd love to see a third outcome though:
This goes to trail in front of a jury....I'm putting my money on Dr. Phil's team to draw out all the little secrets kalpoes/aruba powers that be are hiding......which will get Natalee, Beth, Dave and their families that much closer too:
Justice for Natalee!
I'm standing with Dr. Phil's Team!   

self edit....
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #91 on: April 30, 2009, 10:16:02 PM »

Yeah right. What was the problem with him again?
LOL He stood up alright, cause he was always airy(high)
In his final chapter he couldn`t even "stand up"

I WOULD PAY TO SEE YOU SAY THAT IN JAMAICA BASTIBRO.....

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #92 on: April 30, 2009, 10:27:07 PM »

Reminder

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4918.msg790439#msg790439

Kermit
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #817
on: April 29, 2009, 10:34:21 PM

Just as capslockwizard used the poor grieving father to tell him to come to Aruba to get his daughters remains,
that he has to search the pond
so everyone takes the focus off of the ocean search and the evidence retrieved by Arubans

they are in a group
they left open doors
they left a trail
and everyone will be shocked
to learn who has been behind this
and who consorted with them!

but first I had to deal with the people he tricked and willing to lie to the family
and threaten me so they could stop me.
Now that is done. I'll work on how to expose it.

Reckon there's any nervous folks up in the rafters?

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #93 on: April 30, 2009, 10:27:22 PM »

AMEN....

Amen of course!!   

Arubans are not stupid.

Arubans failed to do the right by not putting pressure on their elective representatives to afford an 18 year old American citizen a just investigation by holding those responsible accountable and ... there are consequences for failing to right.

There appears to be a feeling of entitlement as far as the American tourist dollar was concerned.

++++++++

JOSSY MANSUR

Diario Editorial - April 16, 2007

A TRAITOR AND HIS ANTI-ARUBAN GOVERNMENT

What did Nel’s government do in the case of Natalee? Hide their heads in a hole like ostriches so as not to see the truth of what was happening ...

... put the interest for American tourism money above the value of a human life; try to throw the blame on the family of the girl that disappeared, instead of going all-out against the three suspects who are responsible for the bad name Aruba got in other countries …”

We can no longer say that! Now our island has become, in the hands of Nel Oduber and his anti-Aruban and anti-American government, an island of the abuse of power, of nepotism, of favors to the small group of privileged MEP fanatics, and political persecution against the rest of the population that do not subject themselves to his amens!

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2007/04/16/diario-editorial-a-traitor-and-his-anti-aruban-government-anti-american-too/

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #94 on: April 30, 2009, 10:47:47 PM »

Reminder

Kermit

Just as capslockwizard used the poor grieving father to tell him to come to Aruba to get his daughters remains,
so everyone takes the focus off of the ocean search and the evidence retrieved by Arubans

they are in a group
they left open doors
they left a trail

but first I had to deal with the people he tricked and willing to lie to the family

I reckon thos P.O.S will have thier day...Go Froggie,Go Froggie,Go Froggie...

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #95 on: April 30, 2009, 10:49:59 PM »

Reminder

Kermit

they are in a group
they left open doors
they left a trail

I say - BRING IT!!!

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #96 on: April 30, 2009, 10:51:55 PM »

Reminder

Kermit

they are in a group
they left open doors
they left a trail

I believe Kermit mentioned a little meeting session with LAW ENFORCEMENT as well!! 

billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #97 on: April 30, 2009, 10:52:30 PM »

Great posts Lifesong!!
ATA/AHATA thinking they can just up world opinion to give sympathy to arubans because they are victims of Natalee/Beth/US media just shows you how truly evil the aruba leadership is and how unattached and uncaring the people of aruba are toward the injustices perpetrated against tourists.
The reason we are still here after nearly four years is not the fact that Natalee went missing on one happy island....The reason is because of the injustice by the aruba authorities (Dutch and aruban) and the  indifference of the people.
MOO
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #98 on: April 30, 2009, 10:59:30 PM »

Great posts Life song!!
AT/AHA TA thinking they can just up world opinion to give sympathy to Arabians because they are victims of Natalee/Beth/US media just shows you how truly evil the aruba leadership is and how unattached and uncaring the people of aruba are toward the injustices perpetrated against tourists.
The reason we are still here after nearly four years is not the fact that Natalee went missing on one happy island....The reason is because of the injustice by the aruba authorities (Dutch and Aruban) and the  indifference of the people.
MOO
I've always WANTED to have faith that the Aruban people would wake up and smell the coffee --- it's been 4 years, it ain't happening. Even when Joran ADMITTED his role, after he PROVED he is a cad and a liar .... the Aruban people still go on hating Beth and supporting Joran and his enablers!

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #99 on: April 30, 2009, 11:03:14 PM »

Rob..Care to join myself,Wreck and Billb takling Joran on a trip down the Cahulawassee River???? 

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.