May 05, 2024, 12:54:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: After the 400+ document release - what is your current opinion?
Casey killed Caylee by accident or intentionally - 75 (89.3%)
Casey gave Caylee away to friends & knows where she is - 2 (2.4%)
Casey gave Caylee away to strangers & doesn't know where she is - 4 (4.8%)
Some unknown person stole Caylee from Casey - 0 (0%)
Someone else killed Caylee & Casey is covering for them - 3 (3.6%)
Total Voters: 83

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #8  (Read 476751 times)
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1660 on: August 26, 2008, 01:59:13 PM »

After re-reading over Tony's statement of his relationship with Casey over the last month at that point, he mentions that he frequently asked about Caylee and was given different stories of where she was, who she was with, and what she was doing.  We have that Casey went to another guys home to shower on the 16th.  Maybe this was NOT because Tony was out of town, but rather because she was dirty from disposing of a body and Tony was already suspicious in her mind with all of his questions about Caylee. 
Given the interest that Tony had in Caylee and her where-abouts, maybe in Casey's twisted mind she was getting jealous over not being the center of his attention 100% of the time, and angry over being second guessed by this guy.  JUST SPECULATING.

misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1661 on: August 26, 2008, 01:59:22 PM »

In the first call at 8:44 p.m. on July 15, Cindy Anthony asks authorities to arrest her daughter, Casey. In a another call about an hour late, a crying Cindy Anthony says someone has taken her granddaughter. She also tells the 911 dispatcher that "it smells like there's been a dead body in the damn car."

GEORGE SAYS 8:35 he talks to Cindy
George says when he returns home at 9:50 he asks about cops being called and were told they were called at 8:30pm
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #1662 on: August 26, 2008, 01:59:24 PM »

OK. just read the part about the airline passenger seeing Caylee...it was very interesting. This woman did not back down on her story.  The have not been able to confirm anything she said, but she seemed adamant about it all.  It's on page 47 pdf 449.

I saw that even the name..... But no records from the airline

Maybe and "attention pig"

Peace Monkeys
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1663 on: August 26, 2008, 01:59:27 PM »

Hey Monkeys...you have been busy!!

Well?  What happened?

Yes what happened with Mr. Sperm?  Did he swim out to sea.......

It was bad...really bad. He is clueless. Can't talk yet or I will cry. I am telling you...if he gets visitation...it would be like sending my Monkey off with Casey. I just hope the Judge sees that. We have to go to court.

He is such a selfish pig...it is all about him...nothing about Nicholas...he just wants "control"

If need us to help you let us know.  I am free to listen...email me cindoal@yahoo.com.
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #1664 on: August 26, 2008, 02:00:46 PM »

Great point! Didn't the Hawkin's guy from California state that Casey told him she needed to tell him something she had already told her Mom and brother?  This would have been that prime time she would've certainly confessed something then...3 hours!!

I'm confused as to the Hawkins fellow's role in anything to do with Casey or Caylee. Who was he to Casey that she would need to go all the way to California to tell him something important?

Maybe since the jig was up with trying to make Jesse believe he was the father, she was going to tell him he was Caylee's dad?  Gotta get that support from anyone you can!

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1665 on: August 26, 2008, 02:02:43 PM »

After re-reading over Tony's statement of his relationship with Casey over the last month at that point, he mentions that he frequently asked about Caylee and was given different stories of where she was, who she was with, and what she was doing.  We have that Casey went to another guys home to shower on the 16th.  Maybe this was NOT because Tony was out of town, but rather because she was dirty from disposing of a body and Tony was already suspicious in her mind with all of his questions about Caylee. 
Given the interest that Tony had in Caylee and her where-abouts, maybe in Casey's twisted mind she was getting jealous over not being the center of his attention 100% of the time, and angry over being second guessed by this guy.  JUST SPECULATING.

I am willing to bet Tony was not gone when she told Ricardo he was...another lie.  Ricardo did not mention Casey looking dirty or anything...so what's the deal?  I think she was wanting sympathy from Ricardo is all...she wanted his attention again.  The detectives need to go back and talk to both Tony and Ricardo again...they need to ask tony about that fight where Amy was a witness.  Can't deny it happened...Amy was there...why didn't he tell them Cindy had been looking for Casey and there was big fight?? 
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1666 on: August 26, 2008, 02:03:37 PM »

OK. just read the part about the airline passenger seeing Caylee...it was very interesting. This woman did not back down on her story.  The have not been able to confirm anything she said, but she seemed adamant about it all.  It's on page 47 pdf 449.

I saw that even the name..... But no records from the airline

Maybe and "attention pig"

Quite possibly...is this Caylee spotting woman the only person in the world without a camera phone?  Where is her realy proof?

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1667 on: August 26, 2008, 02:03:48 PM »

Great point! Didn't the Hawkin's guy from California state that Casey told him she needed to tell him something she had already told her Mom and brother?  This would have been that prime time she would've certainly confessed something then...3 hours!!

I'm confused as to the Hawkins fellow's role in anything to do with Casey or Caylee. Who was he to Casey that she would need to go all the way to California to tell him something important?

Maybe since the jig was up with trying to make Jesse believe he was the father, she was going to tell him he was Caylee's dad?  Gotta get that support from anyone you can!

LE can ask Hawkin's for DNA and settle that confusion right now...get 'er done!!
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1668 on: August 26, 2008, 02:04:17 PM »

IMO NO WAY

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1669 on: August 26, 2008, 02:06:58 PM »

I am willing to bet Tony was not gone when she told Ricardo he was...another lie.  Ricardo did not mention Casey looking dirty or anything...so what's the deal?  I think she was wanting sympathy from Ricardo is all...she wanted his attention again.  The detectives need to go back and talk to both Tony and Ricardo again...they need to ask tony about that fight where Amy was a witness.  Can't deny it happened...Amy was there...why didn't he tell them Cindy had been looking for Casey and there was big fight?? 

Ricardo, a new pawn...just as you stated someone to get sympathy from.  The truth always comes out when you put the "he said/she said" er's in the same room.  Eventually the stories will start sounding very different.  They will slip up if enough pressure is put on them.

I can not imagine why Tony would have left out that valid piece of information in relation to the fight that Amy witnessed.  Ricardo on the other hand, he was just going with the flow to get in the pants more than likely.  I do not give these guys credit of thinking with their top head.

da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1670 on: August 26, 2008, 02:07:53 PM »

Need your prayers Monkeys...
heading out to fight my own battle.

My little Monkey's sperm donor...for lack of better word..showed up after 6 1/2 years...and is suing me for partial custody.

No way I can let that happen!! Say a prayer..mediation is today. We have an unpredictable judge..so I am hoping I can work things out today before we go to court on the 8th of Sept.

I need Monkey prayers!! My hands are shaking like a leaf!!

Lou and Little Monkey...many Prayers...candles lit....Prayers that Mediator/Judge sees through the Crap.....

Honey Bunch...Angels are on Your side...

I'll by praying for you, lou.  I've been down that ugly road myself.

I know where Avery is, but WHERE'S CAYLEE?
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1671 on: August 26, 2008, 02:07:55 PM »

In the first call at 8:44 p.m. on July 15, Cindy Anthony asks authorities to arrest her daughter, Casey. In a another call about an hour late, a crying Cindy Anthony says someone has taken her granddaughter. She also tells the 911 dispatcher that "it smells like there's been a dead body in the damn car."

GEORGE SAYS 8:35 he talks to Cindy
George says when he returns home at 9:50 he asks about cops being called and were told they were called at 8:30pm

And to add SECOND CALL AT 9:41...
Why didn't George mention the second 911 call..CINDY WAS ON THE PHONE WITH 911 WHEN SHE TOLD HIM ABOUT CAYLEE!! REMEMBER HEARING HIM IN THE BACKGROUD SAY WHAT?!

Is he trying to claim that he did not get home till after that call? Was he caught in the background of 911 in a lie??
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #1672 on: August 26, 2008, 02:09:13 PM »

The Pizza Test Fails Again

The Eyewitness News pizza experiments were not scientific. It was an attempt to lend credibility to a theory that was explained in detail by George Anthony.

George, you, are a boob. Listen to Baez, you should have shut your sewer a long time ago.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17292628/detail.html

Peace Monkeys
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1673 on: August 26, 2008, 02:09:26 PM »

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeriouslySearching 
This is why I believe that Cindy called out of rage and then realized they would find out that Caylee was missing...so added it later. I have been saying...Caylee missing was put in as an afterthought on those calls! The clean up had begun weeks before and they had PLENTY of time for it since Cindy, Casey, and Lee were on their myspace pages deleting things until LE arrived that night.

You are so right SS! I didn't know until the documents came out that Casey had deleted over 400 pics of Caylee. But I did notice from the get go that someone had deleted the last 2 months of comments on Casey's and Lee's MySpace pages..JMHO

Good Afternoon All..

I got this post from WS and had a question or 5..I never heard of myspace till I started reading here..

Is it possible for the owners or some computer expert to retrieve these deleted posts and pictures ? perhaps the person running this monkey site might know or a one of you computer savvy folks here ? Can anyone other than Lee or Casey delete these posts ?

seem a bit suspicious...to say the least

TIA

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1674 on: August 26, 2008, 02:09:28 PM »

I didn't see where Tony said he was gone on the 16th.  Maybe the detective didn't know to ask him at the time..but Tony did not offer that info up.  We do know that Clint claims Casey was at the apartment on June 15.  So if she was there and may have stayed the night...where was Tony if Casey has to go to Ricardo's to take a bath?  Clint didn't say Tony was gone, did he?

If the shower was on the 16th, isn't that the "last day" George says he saw Casey/Caylee (going to work at approx. 12:55 p.m.)?  Why would Casey need to go anywhere else to take a shower if she was at home that morning - she could have taken a shower at home.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1675 on: August 26, 2008, 02:09:54 PM »

IMO NO WAY

I am sticking with J.P. for now...do the DNA on him too.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1676 on: August 26, 2008, 02:11:45 PM »

I didn't see where Tony said he was gone on the 16th.  Maybe the detective didn't know to ask him at the time..but Tony did not offer that info up.  We do know that Clint claims Casey was at the apartment on June 15.  So if she was there and may have stayed the night...where was Tony if Casey has to go to Ricardo's to take a bath?  Clint didn't say Tony was gone, did he?

If the shower was on the 16th, isn't that the "last day" George says he saw Casey/Caylee (going to work at approx. 12:55 p.m.)?  Why would Casey need to go anywhere else to take a shower if she was at home that morning - she could have taken a shower at home.

Right you are.  Where is Carpe?  He was the "ominous shower" person.  I need to go find Ricardo's account of the shower...wonder what time she was there?  Did LE even ask? I want to talk to Ricardo again if I am LE.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1677 on: August 26, 2008, 02:11:57 PM »

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeriouslySearching 
This is why I believe that Cindy called out of rage and then realized they would find out that Caylee was missing...so added it later. I have been saying...Caylee missing was put in as an afterthought on those calls! The clean up had begun weeks before and they had PLENTY of time for it since Cindy, Casey, and Lee were on their myspace pages deleting things until LE arrived that night.

You are so right SS! I didn't know until the documents came out that Casey had deleted over 400 pics of Caylee. But I did notice from the get go that someone had deleted the last 2 months of comments on Casey's and Lee's MySpace pages..JMHO

Good Afternoon All..

I got this post from WS and had a question or 5..I never heard of myspace till I started reading here..

Is it possible for the owners or some computer expert to retrieve these deleted posts and pictures ? perhaps the person running this monkey site might know or a one of you computer savvy folks here ? Can anyone other than Lee or Casey delete these posts ?

seem a bit suspicious...to say the least

TIA

I have myspace account, and the moderator/owner of the site is named Tom.  He would be the one to contact, and he is very accessable through myspace.

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1678 on: August 26, 2008, 02:14:28 PM »

IMO NO WAY

I am sticking with J.P. for now...do the DNA on him too.

Do we know when she dated Hawkins? Was that in the right time frame for him to be Caylee's dad?

I Stand With The Girl
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1679 on: August 26, 2008, 02:15:53 PM »

Maybe OCSO would like us to help them?  LOL 

Ok, all kidding aside. 

George has some problems with his story...indeed.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.