May 15, 2024, 08:52:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #776 11/19/08 to 11/21/08  (Read 351358 times)
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #100 on: November 19, 2008, 10:12:24 AM »

Sharon...This it...Espionage Posts....Found it from a previous discussion between you and I...

Not sure I would have found it if 2NJS hadn't posted the link back then!

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=564.0

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #101 on: November 19, 2008, 10:19:29 AM »

As long as we are talking about confessions...didn't Joran confess to Kristine Peterson (National Enquirer) back in September 2005??  I don't remember Venezuela in that one.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #102 on: November 19, 2008, 10:19:49 AM »

BLONDE, HOW DO I FIND THE LAST NAT CASE DISCUSSION THREAD?
AND DO ANYONE HERE KNOW WHAT INFO GRETA HAS FOR MONDAY NIGHT??
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?board=2.0

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #103 on: November 19, 2008, 10:22:32 AM »

As long as we are talking about confessions...didn't Joran confess to Kristine Peterson (National Enquirer) back in September 2005??  I don't remember Venezuela in that one.

YES he did

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #104 on: November 19, 2008, 10:23:12 AM »

Caps -

If Urine did dismember Natalee, her remains are probably in the places where the group said they took her in their witness statements.  This would also be their cover up if they had been seen by people like the gardener and the jogger.  Rob and Carpe figured out several months ago that ALE had done a big switch on Deepak's Honda.  The car in ALE custody was different than Deepak's original Honda and it was missing some of the features that Deepak had added. Rob and Carpe spent days comparing photographs.  Did ALE make the Honda switch because they couldn't get the chocolate stains and lighter fluid out of Deepaks car?  Was Deepak's car used to transport the dismembered parts to various locations like the lrocks, Racquet Club, and fisherman's huts?  Where does the black SUV with Voking and Paulass's red jeep fit in or did they only become part of the event after Urine washed himself off in the pond?

SS...something was posted the last few days about Joran and Deepak both having cars...was this the jeep or was this the other grey car!  So many posts lately...I will never find it!

CC was told Joran's car...not Deepak's car...
That has been my theory that Deepak's car actually BELONGS to Joran.

Mine too wreck...and it is my theory that Charles Croes didn't need any kid to jump in his car and take him to Joran's house. That is why Paulus showed up with Anita's phone at the door...Paulus phone was gone...Charles had already warned him...
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #105 on: November 19, 2008, 10:26:11 AM »

Klaas, I found a name do you have a pic of Jules Sambo?  The last name popped in my head earlier when I was trying to place that face.

police assistant inspector Jules Sambo

vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #106 on: November 19, 2008, 10:27:57 AM »

Why did Diario blur the faces of Deepak and Satish? 

"A horse! a horse! My kingdom for a horse!"
Poochy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #107 on: November 19, 2008, 10:29:26 AM »

Good Morning Mum!

Caps - if you are around, could you please help us with where you think Urine put Natalee after he dismembered her?  The pond?  The fish cage?  The Sharks?  Where do DTKM, Voking, and Paulass fit into this scenario?  You said that there is a back road to the "shark" area.  How was Urine able to travel from the pond to that area, if the Alpoes had already left to deal with the drug transfer while Urine dismembered the corpse?  How does what you are telling us fit into what Greta said last night about Natalee being sold in Venezuela?  Is Greta's story another fairy tale like Patrick's story?  Was part of Natalee left by the fisherman's huts with the package that was destined for the cage?

SS, not Caps, but looked at your first sentence and a few things came to mind.  Like the aru-bay video of the clear plastic bag that looked like Natalee in it near the hotels with feet and hands misplaced (is this the place Deepak said he took a piss on the side of the road?). Guido Wever fled Aruba the day after she went missing...was he a party goer or incinerator assistant? Joran said to Kalpoes "if they find the girl, they will see the sh*t" (is the sh*t the fact that she was dismembered or is it a reference to the drugs that were placed with her in the crab trap?)  Why did Joran say 'that night I became a man" (did he mean a 'made man'?)

+++++++++++++++++++++
Paulus said: "...I think I went directly to the bank. At the bank I talked to Ruth DIJKHOFF. At the bank I deposited the money that Joran said that he had won in the Free Tournament in the Holiday Inn on the 29th of May 2005. It was approximately 500 Aruban guilders. Joran had given me 100 guilders because he had taken over my place in the tournament..."

With deep sympathy we announce the death of: Ruth Gisela Dijkhoff-Holtmann   May 17, 1955 - June 18, 2005
http://www.mementomori.net/05148.html
+++++++++++++++++++++
"...A confidential source came forward with some interesting information. The source specifically stated: There was a teenage boy, 17, who saw Joran and Natalee at the lighthouse that night. Joran paid this boy not to say anything. He has curly hair and dark skin..."

With deep sympathy we announce the death of:  Kerwin Anthony Orville Goijla   Aug 13, 1988 - June 04, 2005
http://www.mementomori.net/05139.html
+++++++++++++++++++++
"...In the trial she said she didn't kill Rene Van Heyningen. He was said to have run an incinerator..."The woman, Yesenia Castillo, is in KIA at this moment serving 18 years for this crime she says she did not commit. The death of Rene Van Heyningen
January 12, 1973 - June 18, 2005

From ******* "We have seen the rumors/reports that Rene Van Heyningen ran the incinerater both at the Hospital and at the Valero refinery. It may also explain a possible dismemberment that may have taken place so she could be properly put in these incineraters especially the small one at the Hospital. This could also explain why someone murdered this poor man because I do not believe it was Yesenia Castillo."
http://www.zeppwever.com/
++++++++++++++++++++++
The above is courtesy of: http://forum.fok.nl/topic/1186788/7/25
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #108 on: November 19, 2008, 10:31:43 AM »

Fear of getting sued.  Prove Joran was solely responsible and they have a free pass to rack up the dollars from several people...Dr. Phil, Natalee's family, Diario, Jossy the list is endless.  MOO
vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #109 on: November 19, 2008, 10:33:17 AM »

Fear of getting sued.  Prove Joran was solely responsible and they have a free pass to rack up the dollars from several people...Dr. Phil, Natalee's family, Diario, Jossy the list is endless.  MOO

No doubt they have pictures of Joran alone. Go figure...

"A horse! a horse! My kingdom for a horse!"
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #110 on: November 19, 2008, 10:36:56 AM »

Caps -

If Urine did dismember Natalee, her remains are probably in the places where the group said they took her in their witness statements.  This would also be their cover up if they had been seen by people like the gardener and the jogger.  Rob and Carpe figured out several months ago that ALE had done a big switch on Deepak's Honda.  The car in ALE custody was different than Deepak's original Honda and it was missing some of the features that Deepak had added. Rob and Carpe spent days comparing photographs.  Did ALE make the Honda switch because they couldn't get the chocolate stains and lighter fluid out of Deepaks car?  Was Deepak's car used to transport the dismembered parts to various locations like the lrocks, Racquet Club, and fisherman's huts?  Where does the black SUV with Voking and Paulass's red jeep fit in or did they only become part of the event after Urine washed himself off in the pond?

SS...something was posted the last few days about Joran and Deepak both having cars...was this the jeep or was this the other grey car!  So many posts lately...I will never find it!

Didn't the gardener and the jogger identify the three in Deepak's Honda?

The gardener identified Joran and Deepak, not Satish...Caps said yesterday the Kalpoes left Joran at Matty and it was the Kalpoes in the car. The gardener saw 3....identified 2...So who did the gardener identify as Joran...Pretty hard to misidentify that goon!

Not sure about the jogger.

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #111 on: November 19, 2008, 10:40:48 AM »

Caps -

The gardener identified Joran and Deepak, not Satish...Caps said yesterday the Kalpoes left Joran at Matty and it was the Kalpoes in the car. The gardener saw 3....identified 2...So who did the gardener identify as Joran...Pretty hard to misidentify that goon!

Concerning the Kalpoes and what they did or didn't do.  Where is the source for this comment?  Do you see it anywhere?  In a court of law someone would have to testify AGAINST the Kalpoes to prove this is true.  Won't happen.
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #112 on: November 19, 2008, 10:43:06 AM »

Rene is so unusual in ALL of this.. He is Dutch he was also married to a very beautiful woman. Pita posted her photo a few days ago.
I really doubt she murdered him..especially cutting off his head..
That cut was a Colombian Bow tie .. A warning..or a silence of a lamb.
jmho
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #113 on: November 19, 2008, 10:48:37 AM »

If the general consensus is indifference to this case I suppose tourism is on the rise and there is no problem with jobs or money any more.  If I were the AVP I would be worried because when you get back to that lethargic stage that Aruba was in prior to the last election you give the MEP a green light for reelection.   

Not solving this case could have a more of an effect on the next political elections in Aruba. I see the AVP once again losing.  Interesting how something so casual as indifference can effect the lives of thousands.
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #114 on: November 19, 2008, 10:52:08 AM »

Caps -

Concerning the Kalpoes and what they did or didn't do.  Where is the source for this comment?  Do you see it anywhere?  In a court of law someone would have to testify AGAINST the Kalpoes to prove this is true.  Won't happen.

Which comment?
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #115 on: November 19, 2008, 10:54:29 AM »

God only knows How Ruth Died..
 I have never seen anything written as to how and where.. and when her obituary was posted at the mortuary site, it gave no information and apparently her body was never shipped out of Aruba even though she was German and no date of service was posted.. Leading me to believe she was burned..
Possibly along with another.. N.

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #116 on: November 19, 2008, 10:56:34 AM »

Caps -

Which comment?

Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #117 on: November 19, 2008, 11:01:57 AM »

Re: Natalee Case Discussion #775 11/16/08 thru
« Reply #715 on: Today at 05:17:19 PM »

I had the thought it could have been the pond close to Joran's house.  He said their search of the pond by Joran's house was short lived and could not be completed.  He further told me he could not say why it was cut short as that was confidential. (Must have needed to perform "emergency" environmental work on the pond during the middle of the night, with no supervision so as to keep an open, honest above-board investigation)

I remember that pond was full of garbage, a lot of old metal, etc (a bloody sneaker, parts of a dead body, other forensice evidence from a crime of murder, etc) from having been a dumping place for years, originally having been a rock quary.

Additionally, I thought I read earlier here that an area (perimeter) adjacent to the pond was closed/blocked off during the search)

Hi Buckshot,

The pond by his house, that isn't the pond at the Dam of Monserat tho is it?  I have been trying to find it on a map to no avail - even Googling it!

About the pond close to Joran's house, we did have overview photos of the search going on,  Access down to that edge of the pond was difficult as I remember,  and the pond was very deep - don't know if the bottom had ever been found.  It had lots of old metal equipment in it, trees with snags, etc, so I don't think Ralston could bring his equip in there.

Do you know either where that soccer field, the Dam or McDonalds is on a map?    For some reason I can't find any maps here

Thanx

Scandi - most of the information is in the Shango thread.  Start reading around March when we began working on the Merian/Simian posts.

Thanks SS, to both you and Buckshot.  Appreciated ;}
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #118 on: November 19, 2008, 11:05:09 AM »

Lala's...I was serious...I can't make heads or tails of Caps' post on this yesterday or of his time-line...
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #119 on: November 19, 2008, 11:10:35 AM »

Sharon...This it...Espionage Posts....Found it from a previous discussion between you and I...

Not sure I would have found it if 2NJS hadn't posted the link back then!

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=564.0

Good Mum! I just got back and was going to dig out the posts-- thanks 2NJ

I hope you saw what Blonde posted (thanks Blonde) -- the 'radar' system for the island was bu$$chit until November '05.

But that doesn't mean she was sold, imo. Boats dropping cages or divers would have been undetected as well. imo.

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.