May 04, 2024, 08:56:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #151 11/4/09 - 11/20/09  (Read 415056 times)
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1940 on: November 20, 2009, 12:07:42 PM »

Hey Bozo, here's mud in your eye...

"For eight years after he graduated from law school, however, the board....would not let him practice law." They wrote that his overall behavior showed, "a total lack of respect for the rights of others and a total lack of respect for the legal system..."

The Florida Bar is very stringent on who they allow to practice law in our state. When you go to law school they break it down for you what the Florida Bar will be looking into and investigating on you if you choose to practice law in Florida. You must be honest with every answer and detail that you give the Florida Bar. Every infraction, speeding ticket, criminal activity, debt, mental illness, etc. must be fully explained. Some of the factors quoted in this article for their denial of J.A.B. are:

1. Unpaid child support
2. Personal bankruptcy
3. Default on a student loan
4. Omissions regarding writing of a bad check
5. Entering a pre-trial program to avoid conviction

6. Being dumber than a petrified turd.

That made me feel better.

I remember you, Caylee.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1941 on: November 20, 2009, 12:10:03 PM »

Since things are freezing up on me today, I see Trimm you posted three links to women from Kronk's past, is there anywhere to read what they said? I couldn't get the one video to work 
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1942 on: November 20, 2009, 12:10:46 PM »

"For eight years after he graduated from law school, however, the board....would not let him practice law." They wrote that his overall behavior showed, "a total lack of respect for the rights of others and a total lack of respect for the legal system..."

The Florida Bar is very stringent on who they allow to practice law in our state. When you go to law school they break it down for you what the Florida Bar will be looking into and investigating on you if you choose to practice law in Florida. You must be honest with every answer and detail that you give the Florida Bar. Every infraction, speeding ticket, criminal activity, debt, mental illness, etc. must be fully explained. Some of the factors quoted in this article for their denial of J.A.B. are:

1. Unpaid child support
2. Personal bankruptcy

Birds of a feather.............

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1943 on: November 20, 2009, 12:11:42 PM »

Really curious on the timing of this filing by the defense - Kronk as a suspect.  Kronk is due back today for furhter depositions.  If I were Kronk, now knowing that these clowns are trying to pin this on him and create a reasonable doubt, I would go with the story, "My girlfriend, who is a guard at the jail where Casey is locked up, over heard her tell her attoreny where the body was."

CC, As a matter of fact LP told me in a phone conversation months ago, Kronk in fact got the info of where Caylee's remains were from his girlfriend who is a guard at the jail. She over heard a conversation of Casey and another person. (I can't remember if LP said it was with Bozo, and I don't want to put words in his mouth, and I just can't remember)
Thanks, and I remember him saying about the daisy chain. And I did believe him when he said that.
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1944 on: November 20, 2009, 12:21:02 PM »

Go here and put in Kronk Jill......she's not perfect either.    http://casesearch.courts.state.md.us/inquiry/processDisclaimer.jis

Yeah she sure isn't!! - I don't know Monkeys but after watching these videos I can't really get to excited.  First off, the ex wife (of a whole 4 months) seems as though she would love to get some sort of revenge on Kronk - if what happened to her indeed happened then why didn't she run the other direction immediately?  No instead this happened several times - once would be enough for me unless of course she is the one with the quirky strange ways and perhaps enjoyed it? I would love to know who had enough of who.....  I would love to know his side.......AND if she was fearing for her life then why didn't she call the police and have a restraining order put on him.  Sorry but I am not biting, I think she is embellishing some of what she says because maybe she really did have a thing for him, it will be very interesting to see cross exam by the State esp with this little tid bit of forgery etc.......Yeah she's credible.  IDK

For some reason prosecutors did not follow through with these charges against Jill.  And yes, all the statements made by these characters against Kronk mean nothing in the long run. IMO

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1945 on: November 20, 2009, 12:26:13 PM »

OMG! 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1946 on: November 20, 2009, 12:30:14 PM »

http://barbarasblogspot.blogspot.com/2008/05/sister-helen-prejean-and-dennis-fritz.html

May 31, 2008

On Thursday, May 22, noted authors’ Dennis Fritz and Sister Helen Prejean, teamed up together in Chicago, Illinois, to speak at the Saint Vincent Catholic Church at DePaul University—against the arbitrary use of the death penalty.
This long-awaited event represented a powerful combination of these two people (along with other key, death penalty abolitionists), whose sole objective(s) are to bring about the much-needed, greater awareness against the use of the death penalty.

Sister Helen Prejean is the author of Dead Man Walking, which was turned into a major motion picture in the middle 90’s. Her later released book, The Death of Innocents, is a powerful and poignant masterpiece, that exposes the in-depth atrocities of the death penalty.
Sister Helen is a true-to-heart abolitionist, and is speaking all over the county about her unyielding convictions against the unfair use of the death penalty. Sister Helen so eloquently combines her powerful presence with a witty sense of humor and directness that radiates her southern charm and intelligence. Her determination, dedication, and fortitude are deeply embedded in her plight to abolish the death penalty.

Dennis Fritz, who is the author of Journey Toward Justice—the co-companion book to John Grisham’s The Innocent Man— has been touring the country and speaking out about wrongful convictions, and the unfair administration of the death penalty. A major motion picture under the direction of George Clooney, is now underway about Dennis and Ronnie Williamson’ case. Both men were falsely convicted of 1st Degree Capital Murder, and spent 12 years behind bars before DNA testing finally freed them.

To meet Dennis, you would never think that he had suffered through a 12 year, never-ending nightmare, as such. His strength, fortitude, and courage are Dennis’ blessings to everyone around him. Today, his zest for life and liberty is greater than it has ever been. Dennis lives each and everyday of his life to the fullest, with a positive attitude and caring for other people—that is very rare in today’s society. Now, he finally gets to meet Sister Helen Prejean!
After Sister Helen and Dennis were picked up at the O’Hare International Airport by Elliot Slosar and Jennifer Bishop ( bulldog abolitionist’s for the State of Illinois ), they immediately had lunch at Giordano’s Pizza.
The excitement could be felt throughout the restaurant, as each of the dynamos for justice conversed and celebrated their long-awaited meeting. After lunch, the group traveled to the historic site of the St. Vincent DePaul Catholic Church, where Sister Helen and Dennis would speak that evening to an overwhelming crowd of supporters.

While Sister Helen was speaking to a group of DePaul University students, Dennis got a wonderful tour of Chicago by the one-and-only, Jennifer Bishop. Afterwards, everyone met for dinner at a local nearby restaurant.

Dennis got to meet other powerful abolitionists such as Andrea Lyon and her son, Will, Jennifer’s sister, Jeanne, Private Detective, Mort Smith, Dominick Fortunato, and Bill Bishop—Jennifer’s husband.
(snipped)

I wonder why I am having a strong dislike for Chicago, Il.............

Thank you, CECE. 

hee, hee, hee

Oh! HI CC! Maybe you could move. 

Good afternoon, Everybody. 

All I can say about this whole situation is

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1947 on: November 20, 2009, 12:31:40 PM »

Since things are freezing up on me today, I see Trimm you posted three links to women from Kronk's past, is there anywhere to read what they said? I couldn't get the one video to work 

NoRose read here - not alot but it pretty much summarizes what the videos were about.

http://www.wftv.com/news/21668948/detail.html

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1948 on: November 20, 2009, 12:33:34 PM »

Kron's ex  Jill Kerley

How much money are these people being paid to say this....and WHO is paying them!!> >??? 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #1949 on: November 20, 2009, 12:36:28 PM »

Do No Evil 
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1950 on: November 20, 2009, 12:38:59 PM »

1. Unpaid child support
2. Personal bankruptcy

Interesting.

So...unpaid child support huh? An ex wife in his life? Reckon she'd do an interview giving some nasty dirty on him, same as Kronk's?

Sigh. Just the thought cheers me up some.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1951 on: November 20, 2009, 12:40:33 PM »

Kron's ex  Jill Kerley

How much money are these people being paid to say this....and WHO is paying them!!> >??? 

I was wondering the same thing.  I mean seriously I have an ex husband whom I loathe - he wasn't a good person and was capable of doing some pretty nasty things but would I ever ever say he was capable of murdering a little girl? No way and trust me I don't spare his image very often.

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1952 on: November 20, 2009, 12:43:03 PM »

Go here and put in Kronk Jill......she's not perfect either.    http://casesearch.courts.state.md.us/inquiry/processDisclaimer.jis

Yeah she sure isn't!! - I don't know Monkeys but after watching these videos I can't really get to excited.  First off, the ex wife (of a whole 4 months) seems as though she would love to get some sort of revenge on Kronk - if what happened to her indeed happened then why didn't she run the other direction immediately?  No instead this happened several times - once would be enough for me unless of course she is the one with the quirky strange ways and perhaps enjoyed it? I would love to know who had enough of who.....  I would love to know his side.......AND if she was fearing for her life then why didn't she call the police and have a restraining order put on him.  Sorry but I am not biting, I think she is embellishing some of what she says because maybe she really did have a thing for him, it will be very interesting to see cross exam by the State esp with this little tid bit of forgery etc.......Yeah she's credible.  IDK

For some reason prosecutors did not follow through with these charges against Jill.  And yes, all the statements made by these characters against Kronk mean nothing in the long run. IMO

That is true Tupelo - I only hope it means the SA doesn't need to follow thru because they have the smoking gun.   

Irish Monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1953 on: November 20, 2009, 12:48:37 PM »

I just have to say "never say never"....  Because I honestly thought nothing about this case could surprise me any more...

WRONG!!!       

"Speak your mind, even if your voice shakes."  ~ Maggie Kuhn
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1954 on: November 20, 2009, 12:48:46 PM »

NoRose read here - not alot but it pretty much summarizes what the videos were about.

http://www.wftv.com/news/21668948/detail.html
Thank-you I appreciate that 
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1955 on: November 20, 2009, 12:48:47 PM »

CC...I love the pics you share. 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1956 on: November 20, 2009, 12:49:29 PM »

SNAKES!!!! SNAKES!!!!! ALL OF THEM ARE SNAKES!!!!!

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1957 on: November 20, 2009, 12:52:20 PM »

I just have to say "never say never"....  Because I honestly thought nothing about this case could surprise me any more...

WRONG!!!       
I'm with you, I really didn't think anything would surprise me anymore about this case either.
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1958 on: November 20, 2009, 12:53:00 PM »

CC, As a matter of fact LP told me in a phone conversation months ago, Kronk in fact got the info of where Caylee's remains were from his girlfriend who is a guard at the jail. She over heard a conversation of Casey and another person. (I can't remember if LP said it was with Bozo, and I don't want to put words in his mouth, and I just can't remember)

Thank You Seeme! I was talking with a friend this morning and I brought up the fact that LP had stated on NG, the night before Caylee was found, for us not to be surprised if LE didn't come up with the body soon (not his exact wording but from my memory).  That always bothered me, but now I understand, he obviously was in close contact with Kronk and must have known that Roy would be going back to the woods very soon, if not the next day.
I wonder if the State will use this info to dismiss this latest absurd motion?

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1959 on: November 20, 2009, 12:55:43 PM »

Thank You Seeme! I was talking with a friend this morning and I brought up the fact that LP had stated on NG, the night before Caylee was found, for us not to be surprised if LE didn't come up with the body soon (not his exact wording but from my memory).  That always bothered me, but now I understand, he obviously was in close contact with Kronk and must have known that Roy would be going back to the woods very soon, if not the next day.
I wonder if the State will use this info to dismiss this latest absurd motion?

I recall something like that too. Is there any way Lenny would talk about this... and if he has anything to enlighten everyone, would he? Can someone ask him?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.