May 21, 2024, 07:56:11 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #707 12/22 - 12/28/2007  (Read 306270 times)
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #740 on: December 25, 2007, 10:30:50 PM »

What are the obstacles preventing the truth from being communicated?  Paulus

Fear of punishment?  Charges and conviction without a body?  Could a Dutch/Aruban be charged and convicted of a crime with just a confession?  Without other evidence? There was a confession...it was thrown in the trash.  The evidence is in the trash too.

What would be necessary to charge someone with a crime related to hiding a death, body, or crime?  Willingness to charge them and make a case for said crime...and an impartial judge.  Not on Aruba...doesn't exist.

Is shame a factor?  Reputation? Joran has no shame.  He wants a reputation, this is all fun to him.

What is the worst thing that could happen? To whom?  Joran or Paulus?

Is there any evidence that would lead to charges and conviction is the disappearance of Natalee Holloway?  Why are you asking this question?  There is nothing because they did nothing for days in order to allow evidence to be destroyed.

Are there any obstacles to the truth? Yes, Joran, Paulus, Kalpoes, Jacobs, Rudy Croes, I could go on.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #741 on: December 25, 2007, 10:31:01 PM »

Hi guys! I'm going to leave some thoughts here about the searchers and Natalee. Is that still the plan? Will they see it, Klaas, or is there a better way?
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #742 on: December 25, 2007, 10:34:04 PM »

Joran said way back that he was not ready to tell the truth. Paulus said it would hurt too many people to tell the truth. Freddy needs to tell the truth and the third guy, the gardener saw in the car really, really needs to tell the truth!

But alas it will not happen, Paulus was right!

Especially his family when they find out he is responsible for Natalee's murder and disappearance.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #743 on: December 25, 2007, 10:44:27 PM »

Hi guys! I'm going to leave some thoughts here about the searchers and Natalee. Is that still the plan? Will they see it, Klaas, or is there a better way?

Hi CBB - just got back a few minutes ago. You can leave it in the Ocean Explorer thread or I guess you could post on Kyle's blog too.
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #744 on: December 25, 2007, 10:45:58 PM »

Lala's...did you see the link I posted here for you to Joran's book translation? If you didn't I'll repost in the morning!

Got one more phone call to make, so Good Night and hope everyone had a great day!
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #745 on: December 25, 2007, 10:51:14 PM »

Such a great meaning to the day we just celebrated and some who are still celebrating.  It is only hoped that the VDS family will have a modicum of decency about them and ask for forgiveness of their Heavenly Father, which of course, would mean in order to rend forgiveness, they would have to be truly remorseful and forthcoming with Beth and Dave.  Would that be the miracle we are looking for?

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
crazybabyborg
« Reply #746 on: December 25, 2007, 11:04:47 PM »

Father,
Out on the waters, far away from their home this Christmas, is a group of pure hearted brave men. You know exactly where they are, just as you know where the child they seek was left. She is your child by her decision and your divine promise, Beth and Dave's by birth, and our sister in your Son. She has become a daughter to the World through the circumstances of her death and it's shock of the eternal conflict between good and evil.

Lord, we have explored the evil trying to untangle the web of lies, hate, and debauchery with one goal. We have sought to right the wrong to every extent possible; our hearts have yearned to bring hope, and justice to her family through whatever means we had available to us.

At this moment, that group of searchers is seeking to bring comfort to Natalee's family, and by your infallible word, that cause is aligned to your purpose. These men are exhibiting your perfect love through their own sacrifice for a child they do not know. You defined that sacrificial love of us all through your Son, whose birth we honor this day. Please God, guide the ship, whisper to the crew, bless the answer to the call, for these men have responded to your voice to help others at no gain to themselves. Please Lord, let them find her remains and bring her home away from the evil and deliver her into the safekeeping of her family.

Lord, I thank you for sending these men and pray that you will somehow let them know that our eyes watch with warm hearts touched by their unselfishness and skill they are lending to this purpose. Indeed, if they return without her, their effort has already been a beautiful tribute to good, and a light to answer the darkness surrounding what happened to Natalee.

We pray for your hand to allow them to bring her out of Aruba, out of the evil, and away from the clutches of that place. That is not where you placed her, Lord. Please bring her home. You have instructed us that sometimes we do not have, because we do not ask. I'm asking, Father. Please help these men bring her home. In Jesus name I pray. Amen
kkate
Scared Monkey

« Reply #747 on: December 25, 2007, 11:22:56 PM »

Amen (Beautifully said CBB)

The most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.........Helen Keller
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #748 on: December 25, 2007, 11:27:49 PM »

Beautiful Prayer CBB Thank You and Amen

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #749 on: December 25, 2007, 11:42:42 PM »

Laughing Laughing

sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #750 on: December 25, 2007, 11:59:43 PM »

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE

Good points by Lala's and other tonight...

Joran has had ALL THIS TIME to present exonerating evidence for himself, and to try to help find her, and to tell what happened. He has sat SILENTLY and refused to speak.

THAT IS THE BEHAVIOR OF THE GUILTY

He is trying as hard to find Natalee as oj is to find the killers of Nicole and Ron. Because he is just as guilty as oj is.

He has said himself, HE KNOWS. But he is GUILTY and he doesn't CARE. He deserves every evil that this world can bring to him, and all the evil the next WILL bring.

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #751 on: December 26, 2007, 12:02:57 AM »

Beautiful, CBB.

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #752 on: December 26, 2007, 12:11:59 AM »

Beautiful prayer, CBB...thank you.  Night everyone. Hugs to Nemo.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #753 on: December 26, 2007, 12:21:34 AM »

Laughing Laughing

Roesmary looks quite happy with her calculator in hand, showing Anita how much money she is owed by AHATA and how much Anita is expected to collect when they sue Beth, JQK, Dave, SM, BFN, et al.

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #754 on: December 26, 2007, 01:50:44 AM »

Beautiful Prayer CBB!   Here is a video/song to go along with it.....

http://youtube.com/watch?v=oS6ZiYA1Y8I

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
RiverWalk
Scared Monkey

« Reply #755 on: December 26, 2007, 02:12:02 AM »

Hi.  I'm new here.  I'm not afraid.  I'll STAND tall for Natalee.  The rest can kiss my azz.
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #756 on: December 26, 2007, 02:25:23 AM »

Hi.  I'm new here.  I'm not afraid.  I'll STAND tall for Natalee.  The rest can kiss my azz.

WELCOME RIVERWALK!
Glad to have you aboard!   Looks like everybody went to bed from a long Christmas day.

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #757 on: December 26, 2007, 02:27:03 AM »

Which is where I'm heading.   G'night all and Sweet Dreams!

Looking forward to talking more Riverwalk!

RiverWalk
Scared Monkey

« Reply #758 on: December 26, 2007, 02:33:08 AM »

You don't me from Adam, but I have been reading the posts here for years.  IF anyone ever noticed the site meter from San Antonio, Tx ... that was ME.  Love you already Di.  Love your spirit and your kick azz attitude.  See you when the sun rises.  Peace.
RiverWalk
Scared Monkey

« Reply #759 on: December 26, 2007, 02:34:42 AM »

You don't me from Adam, but I have been reading the posts here for years.  IF anyone ever noticed the site meter from San Antonio, Tx ... that was ME.  Love you already Di.  Love your spirit and your kick azz attitude.  See you when the sun rises.  Peace.

Forgot to add for ANNA:  I have raised Scotties for over 39 years!!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.