May 04, 2024, 02:35:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Cummings #5 3/08/09 - 3/11/09  (Read 300120 times)
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1020 on: March 10, 2009, 03:50:24 PM »

That's the whole problem with relatives and locals talking, who has an agenda, who doesn't. But frankly one of the things AnnaFl is now saying, which I believe shouldn't be said, because of this investigation, is the missing item of Haleigh could be a necklace. Again, I just read this stuff, don't really pay to much mind to it, so who knows? And about that SO with the boat, I'm sure LE is all over that, why would she have to be checking into that. I really think that even if you mean well, somethings should be left for LE to investigate, they are trained for this.IMO

That gold necklace from the pictures?  I thought that but why would TN say she must always have it available to her?  Weird.

Yes, that's pretty weird if it's the necklace.  Cuz as you say, why would Haleigh 'need' to have that with her? 

And.... why would TN find the need to mention that it is missing?  If Haleigh needed it, always wore it, then it would stand to reason that she would have had it on when she went missing.  Not so sure there would be any reason to then, a few weeks later, have anyone go OMG it's missing too.  Would think that would have been a given from the news that Haleigh herself is missing. 

No matter what the item is, the need for TN to have brought it up at a later date is what is curious to me. 

Is it a medical ID necklace?  If she has health issues that is what it could be.  The bracelets do not tend to work well with children, the necklaces are used more often than not.

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1021 on: March 10, 2009, 03:50:36 PM »

A trend?
It looks more like immaturity.  I do not think that they realize they are making light of this situation.  Just as in the video of them going to get the marriage license where Misty waves at the cameras as they are entering the court house.  Lack of maturity.

I agree.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1022 on: March 10, 2009, 03:54:30 PM »

A trend?
It looks more like immaturity.  I do not think that they realize they are making light of this situation.  Just as in the video of them going to get the marriage license where Misty waves at the cameras as they are entering the court house.  Lack of maturity.

I agree.
You have kids as parents, looking for their kids....you have adult parents of kid parents not stepping up and being a parent and condoning this ridiculous actions and lifestyles.  I am just saying that with lack of example what do you have to follow?
Even the tattoo thing is very immature.  They are like what is referred to as "new money".  Its not at all appropriate given the circumstances, but they are very immature and trying to fill a void in the wrong way.  They are all about the "now".  Its something I mentioned over in the Caylee thread.  Adolescence these days do not think in long term or in consequences, only in the "now".

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1023 on: March 10, 2009, 03:56:54 PM »

If anybody is curious as to where all of the hate for Ron is coming from - please send them a link to the last 20 pages on this forum. I have realized that I'm never going to be the popular one on this particular forum so I will take my medicine and continue to check in to see if anything has changed and the focus is back on finding Haleigh. Hope you all have a wonderful day and remember to keep all of your skeletons locked tightly in the big secret closet just in case a tragedy happens to you and you need your community's help. We all have skeletons...and seeing them stare back at you during an unimaginable tragedy after they've been exaggerated and embellished would have to be a nightmare.

In the future I will be trying to exercise my right as a member of this forum to scroll on by posts such as these.  It's taking all my patience and then some, to sit back and

IMO <---

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
minnie
Scared Monkey

Jubilee

« Reply #1024 on: March 10, 2009, 03:57:47 PM »

That's the whole problem with relatives and locals talking, who has an agenda, who doesn't. But frankly one of the things AnnaFl is now saying, which I believe shouldn't be said, because of this investigation, is the missing item of Haleigh could be a necklace. Again, I just read this stuff, don't really pay to much mind to it, so who knows? And about that SO with the boat, I'm sure LE is all over that, why would she have to be checking into that. I really think that even if you mean well, somethings should be left for LE to investigate, they are trained for this.IMO

That gold necklace from the pictures?  I thought that but why would TN say she must always have it available to her?  Weird.

Yes, that's pretty weird if it's the necklace.  Cuz as you say, why would Haleigh 'need' to have that with her? 

And.... why would TN find the need to mention that it is missing?  If Haleigh needed it, always wore it, then it would stand to reason that she would have had it on when she went missing.  Not so sure there would be any reason to then, a few weeks later, have anyone go OMG it's missing too.  Would think that would have been a given from the news that Haleigh herself is missing. 

No matter what the item is, the need for TN to have brought it up at a later date is what is curious to me. 

Is it a medical ID necklace?  If she has health issues that is what it could be.  The bracelets do not tend to work well with children, the necklaces are used more often than not.

I think you have nailed it.  She would certainly need that, but I would think she would always have it on.

MM
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1025 on: March 10, 2009, 03:58:47 PM »

If anybody is curious as to where all of the hate for Ron is coming from - please send them a link to the last 20 pages on this forum. I have realized that I'm never going to be the popular one on this particular forum so I will take my medicine and continue to check in to see if anything has changed and the focus is back on finding Haleigh. Hope you all have a wonderful day and remember to keep all of your skeletons locked tightly in the big secret closet just in case a tragedy happens to you and you need your community's help. We all have skeletons...and seeing them stare back at you during an unimaginable tragedy after they've been exaggerated and embellished would have to be a nightmare.

In the future I will be trying to exercise my right as a member of this forum to scroll on by posts such as these.  It's taking all my patience and then some, to sit back and

IMO <---

Amen 
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1026 on: March 10, 2009, 03:59:36 PM »

I think you have nailed it.  She would certainly need that, but I would think she would always have it on.
Oh goodness no!  It is not a good idea to sleep with necklaces on, that is something that my grandmother and mother pounded into my brain as a child.  Not sure if its an urban myth or not, but it surely seems logical, as one could choke in the middle of the night.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1027 on: March 10, 2009, 04:01:14 PM »

The thing that I don't understand is if you passed the poly then would you be cleared as a suspect, or doesn't it work like that. 

All I saw was they were satisfied, and IMO that could mean anything (and not all of them are good  ) To me, there is a huge jump from satisfied and passed............JMO

We're on the same wavelength with this today, IM.     Sorry I didn't read ahead before posting what I did.  Moving to the naughty monkey branch now.   

Nah, you're not naugty ~just smart

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1028 on: March 10, 2009, 04:02:23 PM »

IMO <---

Why I do think it is a bit of overkill and exageration, I do get what her point is within it.  There are quite a few people who do not want to post in this thread due to the fighting and the bickering.  Many are on opposite sides of the fence in here and the lines seem to be clearly drawn.
I am just going to continue to read myself and draw my own conclusions, while continuing to post what I think is SM apropriate.

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1029 on: March 10, 2009, 04:06:25 PM »

I just want to confirm, the last time anyone saw Haleigh, other than the underage g/f, was when she was picked up from the bus stop...thats correct right? 

Good to see you Dolce!  Am hoping that all is well with you and the babies! 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1030 on: March 10, 2009, 04:12:23 PM »

Sorry ,I should have said that different . Late 90s can still run around $10,000 for a good one

Yes, I do believe you should have since I just got a 2003 ford ranger and live in a trailer.... I think I will lurk a bit as it seems some look at where people live and judge by that.. I had no clue that someone living in a mobile home could be judged by that.......

BTW, It is called a payment plan, you know,financing,which is available to most all people,even those living in a trailer.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1031 on: March 10, 2009, 04:14:47 PM »

O/T

Blonde's mother Sadie passed away.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4668.new#new

Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1032 on: March 10, 2009, 04:16:15 PM »

I do not think so because if so, it would be seen in all her pics no? especially those of her going to school as being away from home would be important to wear. JMO

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1033 on: March 10, 2009, 04:23:22 PM »

Sorry ,I should have said that different . Late 90s can still run around $10,000 for a good one

Yes, I do believe you should have since I just got a 2003 ford ranger and live in a trailer.... I think I will lurk a bit as it seems some look at where people live and judge by that.. I had no clue that someone living in a mobile home could be judged by that.......

BTW, It is called a payment plan, you know,financing,which is available to most all people,even those living in a trailer.
Searching please do not lurk! You are one of my most favorite posters!  You do a LOT of good for missing children, especially Adji!  Please do not let the opinion of one person cause you to leave. 
BTW Nanner for you. Smile

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1034 on: March 10, 2009, 04:28:19 PM »

I do not think so because if so, it would be seen in all her pics no? especially those of her going to school as being away from home would be important to wear. JMO

This was posted a few pages back.  I have not seen every picture of Haleigh so I can not judge that yet, I was just throwing out ideas given the circumstances.

Brandi go here to see more pic's of gold necklace on Haleigh, atleast 4 I saw when I stopped looking.

http://www.facebook.com/photo_search.php?page=4&oid=64767608915&aid=-1&auser=&view=all#

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1035 on: March 10, 2009, 04:28:31 PM »

Video from presser:

http://www.wftv.com/video/18899331/index.html

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1036 on: March 10, 2009, 04:39:51 PM »

Thanks, Island.

I could not watch it live.

I also can't see how anyone could watch that with dry eyes.

Very touching.

Very sad.

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1037 on: March 10, 2009, 04:47:14 PM »

It's in alot of her pictures but I can't locate any charm hanging off it, it appears to just be a gold chain as far as I can tell.

I thought I remembered seeing a gold disk with writing on it in one picture but now I can't locate that one so maybe I was mistaken.
rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1038 on: March 10, 2009, 04:54:57 PM »

Ronald and Misty Engaged
  Reported by: Leslie Coursey
Email: lcoursey@tvjaxfl.com
Last Update: 12:44 am 

Print Story | Email Story     

Haleigh Cummings with her dad Ronald SATSUMA, Fla. -- Ronald Cummings makes a surprise decision about his future.  We found out Monday night, that the 25-year-old father of Haleigh Cummings, now plans to marry his 17-year-old girlfriend, Misty Croslin.

Croslin was the person watching Haleigh on February 9th, the night Haleigh disappeared.

Haleigh's grandmother, Teresa Neves, says it's what Haleigh always wanted.  "When Haleigh was home, she always wanted Misty to be mommy," says Neves, "I believe she'll be very, very happy when she comes home to find out that her daddy finally did what she wanted."

Ronald and Misty plan to marry this week.  They say it's so Haleigh will have a surprise when she gets home. 

Am I missing something here~doesn't Haleigh already have a mommy, looks like mamma Neves is on on the entire scheme to me, and an enabler to boot. It also sounds like Misty's quote word for word.

http://www.cbs47.com/content/topstories/story/Ronald-and-Misty-Engaged/FY37XC5vAEylu_BRFPBLLg.cspx

I agree, IM. And I also agree with Wyks previous idea. Anyone who feels inclined - look to the left, see my screen name and scroll on past my posts if desired. In fact, I encourage it. Smile

Also..... speaking of mamma Neves.....

LINK Another transcript excerpt from Feb 17 09

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0902/17/ng.01.html

(Begin transcript excerpt below)

"GRACE: We are taking your calls live. But first, to Teresa Neves, the paternal grandmother of little Haleigh. Ms. Neves, again, thank you for being with us. In light of the recent reporting by WJXT on a tip that police have received that Misty was not in the home when the little girl, Haleigh, goes missing, you believe she was. Explain.

NEVES:I do believe she was at home. I believe she`s a very responsible girl. I believe -- like I say, I had family members there that night, dropping off clothes, and so I know she was there up until a point. And I don`t believe that she left after that.

GRACE: OK. Good to know. And Ms. Neves, what do you make of the confusion about who was sleeping in what bed?

NEVES: I believe that`s a big misconception caused by the media. When she made the report, they were all sleeping together, and they were. They may not have been in the same bed, but they were all in the same room.

GRACE: OK. You know what? That makes sense. And I hope that you`re correct because it`s shifted and changed, but it may have been just been a manner of phrasing that made the inconsistency.

NEVES: Absolutely." (END transcript exerpt)

Absolutely. Why so cryptic about who dropped off the clothes .... telling it on DAY EIGHT - the first time we hear of it - that I know of. Then Mrs Sykes added her part the next day.

K -- head gear absolutely in place.... the nuptials --  probably Neves' idea -- oh yeah... in my opinion. Ron didn't see fit to marry the other two underage baby mamas, but this relationship got in the spotlight and there were rumblings. Also, I would bet a monkey  a dinner with all the trimmings that Neves is not aware of the statute that Luckyday posted with the spousal privilege exemption... exception or however it's worded.

We monkeys were talking about spousal privilege night before last and we didn't know (or rather no monkey addressed it in a post the other night when we were discussing it ) (-- after IslandMonkey first made the sleuthy observation and brought up the marriage subject even before the media. Wow - just wow.) We didn't seem to know about the spousal exemption when involving a child until Luckyday dug up that exemption statute - wow again. And we monkeys are all regulars on crime sleuthy sleuth boards. So if we didn't know - Bet they don't know about it either.

Also, I'm just putting myself in her shoes; if I were Neves I wouldn't be able to celebrate anything - let alone my birthday at Chili's. But to each his own. At least I couldn't celebrate at one month in... some longer time in.... maybe 1 or 2 years in... or some time afterward... not one month in after a loved one "went missing".... for me.... in my opinion.

I think Neves knows Haleigh's not coming back and has known since "Day one" (/Cindy Anthony's "go to" phrase) In my opinion, Neves is in full throttle, "Save-Ronnie's-A$$-and-keep-him-outta-the-pokey"  mode just like she's always been  and so is Sykes.

Hence the reason all those charges went nowhere. If not.... then Ron is one unlucky son-of-a-gun to have been an innocent dude unjustly arrested ALL those times and LE was simply unfairly picking on him by arresting him cos he didn't do it..... any of it....any of those times.

It wouldnt surprise me if the grand enabler, aka mamma Neves, were  already there at the mobile home that night when Misty "seen 3" and helped stage the wide open door and rehearse the 911 call.... in my opinion

And in my opnion I agree with  IslandMonkey in the notion that if great grandma Sykes went there at 7 PM and saw them eating on the porch.... then I am Mary Queen of Scots....

7 PM.... eating on the porch.... my pasty voluminous J-Lo sized rear.

MOO <--- My Opinion Only

And you're welcome for that visual . Smile

K..... Head gear in place in case this post did get read. Commence the pelting. MOO

flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1039 on: March 10, 2009, 05:06:22 PM »

A couple of thoughts here.  I understand the efforts of some to defend a few of the people involved here, but discussing anyone and everyone who might be possible suspects is par for the course here.  We can personally pick and choose what we believe and don't believe.   

I don't know who took Haleigh and although I have several different theories, I take everything I read with a grain of salt.  Unless it's been put out there by LE (and even then sometimes mistakes are made), I don't take much as gospel. 

I can say this, though.  If my daughter were to (GOD FORBID) disappear, I wouldn't give a rip what skeletons may come out of my closet.  The ONLY thing I would care about would be my daughter.  The last thing on my mind would be what people thought of me or what they might know about my past.   It would all be about her.

Although I appreciate that it's tough to read posts which may appear seem judgmental, a person's actions in both the past and present tell us about their character and what they may or may not be capable of doing.  It's a big part of the whole picture.  Whether what has been said about certain people is the truth or not remains to be seen. 

In the meantime we Monkeys do what we normally do - gather information and look at all of it with a fine toothcomb.  We form our individual opinions based on that info.  That's all we do, though - form OPINIONS. 

Each poster's opinion is just as important and valued as that of the next guy. 

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.