May 21, 2024, 08:36:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, PORTLAND, OR #19 8/13/10 - 8/15/10  (Read 239290 times)
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #200 on: August 14, 2010, 12:27:31 AM »

I'm just trying to figure out how Kyron got out of the school.  What Terri did with Kyron after that is anyone's guess.  I'd hope that she has him stashed someplace safe but after all this time I just don't know.

That's the part that really doesn't make sense!  Why would she let this go on so long if he was just hidden?  She's not going to get away with it, so if he was kidnapped and not murdered, she had better think about taking the lesser charge.

I hear ya Clay!  Seems it would just be easier all the way around if Terri would just up and say enuff, this is what happened.  Am guessing tho, that she/atty are waiting for charges to be brought so she can plea those charges down?  Dunno.  What would likely be something lesser?  Pleading something down, or admitting something beforehand?  Not that I care about her charges, trying to understand the wait.......... wait.......... waiting. 

Maybe they are waiting for the big tell all book!
atlanta_mom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #201 on: August 14, 2010, 12:28:55 AM »

One thing....I don't think Ky felt like he didn't fit in or that he wasn't loved.  If the expressions on his face mirrors how he felt....he felt special... I don't think he was abused.  Or atleast until recently when he started wanting to stay with Desi..

sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #202 on: August 14, 2010, 12:29:20 AM »

I have read a lot of things all over the internet, about Kaine, about Kaines mom, his brother etc etc. I am not going to post it, as most of it is probably bull. There is one thing however that did stand out to me and I have NO QUALMS about posting about Kaine's brother as he is a sex offender. So, having said this, someone said that maybe Kristain came and visited with Kaine right before he went to jail. I have no idea if this is true or not, so just consider it an unsubstantiated rumor. Maybe Terri had been leading up to leaving Kaine. I am going to leave out the MFH plot right now as I still get a hinky feeling about all of that. Terri would have to know that as Kyon's step-mom she may have little rights in regards to any sort of custody. Perhaps she hid Kyron because of Kristain? We have heard VERY LITTLE from anyone about him. I wonder just how close Kaine was to him. I wonder if Kaine allowed Kristain into his home and since it is his brother, he chose to not believe that Kristian would ever do anything to hurt Kyron. We just do not know a darn thing about Kristain or Kaine's parents. Were they the type of family who lived in denial and swept the ugliness under the rug? Could Terri have seen this and worried that once she was out of the picture that Kristain may harm Kyron? I don't know, I just find it out that we barely hear a peep about a sex offender brother or the parents. JMO
you think alot hahahaa Smile & thats a good thing!
 what about Desiree? I saw the pics of her with Kyron and you see the love. Wouldnt she worry about Kaines brother too? and tony being a detective seems pretty sharp he would prob want to do somethin about that too. It is a difficult thing  when there is that type of situation in the family and I see what your saying. if thats why terri hid Kyron that is a very complicated situation.

I think about this case WAY TOO MUCH! I cannot help it! I want Kyron home so bad! I have a million theories. Everytime I am pretty certain of one, I do a 360. Yikes!
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #203 on: August 14, 2010, 12:32:44 AM »

sorry for the O/T
Klaas you have nanners
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #204 on: August 14, 2010, 12:33:39 AM »

You know Terri claims she has a receipt from Fred Meyer from 9:12am but couldn't someone else have given her that receipt.  I mean couldn't she have gone to Fred Meyer after 9:12 and found a receipt in the parking lot?  I'm just saying, unless there is a security camera showing Terri at Fred Meyer at 9:12 a receipt is not proof.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #205 on: August 14, 2010, 12:33:41 AM »

I have read a lot of things all over the internet, about Kaine, about Kaines mom, his brother etc etc. I am not going to post it, as most of it is probably bull. There is one thing however that did stand out to me and I have NO QUALMS about posting about Kaine's brother as he is a sex offender. So, having said this, someone said that maybe Kristain came and visited with Kaine right before he went to jail. I have no idea if this is true or not, so just consider it an unsubstantiated rumor. Maybe Terri had been leading up to leaving Kaine. I am going to leave out the MFH plot right now as I still get a hinky feeling about all of that. Terri would have to know that as Kyon's step-mom she may have little rights in regards to any sort of custody. Perhaps she hid Kyron because of Kristain? We have heard VERY LITTLE from anyone about him. I wonder just how close Kaine was to him. I wonder if Kaine allowed Kristain into his home and since it is his brother, he chose to not believe that Kristian would ever do anything to hurt Kyron. We just do not know a darn thing about Kristain or Kaine's parents. Were they the type of family who lived in denial and swept the ugliness under the rug? Could Terri have seen this and worried that once she was out of the picture that Kristain may harm Kyron? I don't know, I just find it out that we barely hear a peep about a sex offender brother or the parents. JMO

I hear ya Sebastian!  And do find it odd that we haven't heard much from Kaine's parents.  Even tho they do live in WA, they are about the same length of time away as where Desiree lives in Oregon.  Also, am thinking that Kristian likely would not have been able to visit Kaine/family before he went to jail, cuz wasn't he out on bond prior to his court hearing/sentencing?.  Not sure whether or not a person out on bond can leave the state. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #206 on: August 14, 2010, 12:34:28 AM »

i know you twitter people ,prob already have this, just in case
Realtime results for #kyronhorman
http://twitter.com/search?q=%23kyronhorman

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #207 on: August 14, 2010, 12:36:39 AM »

Could someone do a screenshot of that video that CW posted a few post back at 3:36 min mark. I think I see a way that Terri could have brought Kyron out that end door without the GK seeing them.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #208 on: August 14, 2010, 12:39:42 AM »

You know Terri claims she has a receipt from Fred Meyer from 9:12am but couldn't someone else have given her that receipt.  I mean couldn't she have gone to Fred Meyer after 9:12 and found a receipt in the parking lot?  I'm just saying, unless there is a security camera showing Terri at Fred Meyer at 9:12 a receipt is not proof.

klaas most big chain stores have vid at the register, and the receipt has the # of the
register, the clerk ect

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #209 on: August 14, 2010, 12:44:47 AM »

This video?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ye_MsDrlAUU

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #210 on: August 14, 2010, 12:45:05 AM »

klaas most big chain stores have vid at the register, and the receipt has the # of the
register, the clerk ect

Yeah, you're right
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #211 on: August 14, 2010, 12:48:48 AM »

I'm just trying to figure out how Kyron got out of the school.  What Terri did with Kyron after that is anyone's guess.  I'd hope that she has him stashed someplace safe but after all this time I just don't know.

That's the part that really doesn't make sense!  Why would she let this go on so long if he was just hidden?  She's not going to get away with it, so if he was kidnapped and not murdered, she had better think about taking the lesser charge.

I hear ya Clay!  Seems it would just be easier all the way around if Terri would just up and say enuff, this is what happened.  Am guessing tho, that she/atty are waiting for charges to be brought so she can plea those charges down?  Dunno.  What would likely be something lesser?  Pleading something down, or admitting something beforehand?  Not that I care about her charges, trying to understand the wait.......... wait.......... waiting. 

Maybe they are waiting for the big tell all book!

Maybe Kyron was hidden somewhere in the school by someone other than Terri and then moved later on.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #212 on: August 14, 2010, 12:49:54 AM »

Klaas that is the video but need it one frame earlier. When you can see where the white truck is parked.The truck is parked down at the very back end of the field toward the woods. The GK changed his time of leaving til almost 9, Terri says she left at 8:45, That would have been about the time the guy was finishing up and probably loading his mower. There is a few minutes time slot that Kyron could have come out that door without the guy seeing him.

God Bless!
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #213 on: August 14, 2010, 12:50:20 AM »

Yes (unless there's a security camera), anyone could have supplied a receipt.

Good one...

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #214 on: August 14, 2010, 12:50:38 AM »

If she left Skyline at 9am she would arrive at FM at 9:12am give or take

darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #215 on: August 14, 2010, 12:52:32 AM »

Possible that the GK was pulling a Roy Kronk in the woods. I can see how it could work

God Bless!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #216 on: August 14, 2010, 12:53:18 AM »

darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #217 on: August 14, 2010, 12:55:40 AM »

Klaas I am sorry, that is not it either, I don't know how to do a screen shot.If you will watch it from the last photo you just posted as she walks around you can catch a glimpse of the GK truck was at the backend of the field.

God Bless!
4getUnot
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #218 on: August 14, 2010, 12:58:31 AM »

Hi Monkeys
Sorry I haven't been posting much but frankly about all I have is my opinion and I'm as frustrated as all of you.  It has also taken me about two days to catch up.  I'm praying that Kyron is still alive and I feel that he could very well be.  JMO but I'm not believing the worst has happened to him.  It's bad he has been gone so long but I am still hopeful.

O/t Wyks you have nanners.

nana0567
Scared Monkey

« Reply #219 on: August 14, 2010, 01:00:00 AM »

Klaas that is the video but need it one frame earlier. When you can see where the white truck is parked.The truck is parked down at the very back end of the field toward the woods. The GK changed his time of leaving til almost 9, Terri says she left at 8:45, That would have been about the time the guy was finishing up and probably loading his mower. There is a few minutes time slot that Kyron could have come out that door without the guy seeing him.
I agree Darla! Besides that I don't hold anything the lawn mower guy says of much importance. It sounded like the only thing he really cared about was that he hoped that the kids didn't come out to the soccer field. I don't blame him because they can get hurt...but it sounded to me like he didn't want to contend with them and just wanted to get his job done and be on his way. I just don't think he was being that observant.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.