May 22, 2024, 02:29:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #679 8/26 - 8/31/2007  (Read 267921 times)
Auntiem
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #80 on: August 26, 2007, 10:08:46 PM »

I certainly hope this massive Cruise Ship Dock .......doesn't begin construction, or any "pre"construction activities before Tim and TES get down there! Shocked

Nobody wants to believe that Reality is from South Africa??  And Dutch?

Reality
  Re: John Q. Kelly, Carlos & Charlie's, and the Big Lie in This Case
« Reply #128 on: December 31, 2005, 12:33:08 PM »   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Durban is my home town, born and bred, lived there for 42 years of my 49.Now for some facts !

The Dutch were not the architects of Apartheid.
The Indian population, who live mostly in and around Durban are certainly not substantial in terms of numbers.
The Netherlands were at the forefront of the anti-apartheid movement over a very long period.
Apartheid was legislated in law in SA.
The racism practiced in the south of the US makes racism in SA look like a Sunday school picnic because it is not legislated but practiced voluntarily and in disguise.
The US and other Western countries used the Sa regime to further their interests in Africa.

Report to moderator    Logged

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #81 on: August 26, 2007, 10:09:04 PM »

I am sort of serious.  What if you put the dock address in as your address and the Hardware store as your destination, would it not do a map and driving directions for you?

I don't know Anna...I kind of got side tracked...ummm...
The prosecutor who resigned early on 'amalin flanegan' and the girl questioned in line #78 here http://tinyurl.com/2bwlkw 'Gilayla Flanegin'
sure makes me go hmmmmmmm...especially now that codebreaker ALSO mentions a girl named Gilayla. This is just all too weird...

One of Joran's friends on his tickle site was Gil. 

Maybe Flanegin is a common name in Aruba?  Rolling Eyes

http://getagripmonkey.blogspot.com/2005/11/investigative-team-will-get-new-faces.html

Investigative team will get new faces
Very dirty handling of the Holloway case in the prosecution’s office

DIARIO Aruba
11/14/2005

ORANJESTAD(AAN): Information DIARIO investigated the whole weekend is what happened with the letter which was sent directly to the attorney general at the Public Ministry by the Holloway and Twitty families to remove those mentioned by name, those in the investigative team orchestrated by the very same Public Ministry.

Dave Holloway, in a secret meeting with prosecutor Flanegin: on the basis of information we have continued to find and search for, about the people in our own Public Ministry, we have been able to uncover that Dave Holloway had a secret meeting with prosecutor Flanegin who apparently got the green light from the attorney general to speak with Dave Holloway in secret.
Auntiem
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #82 on: August 26, 2007, 10:10:50 PM »

Now he lives in London.  But I'm sure he speaks Dutch! 
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #83 on: August 26, 2007, 10:14:27 PM »

I think Flanigin might be a common name but is Gilayla?  I never heard it before but maybe it is.

Yes, Nuts4, it is just too intertwined.  Now I wonder if the one who resigned did in fact know something and resigned because she saw there was never any intention to prosecute the guilty because of the massive governement debt that was dependent on tourist income for repayment.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #84 on: August 26, 2007, 10:17:52 PM »

I am sort of serious.  What if you put the dock address in as your address and the Hardware store as your destination, would it not do a map and driving directions for you?

The prosecutor who resigned early on 'amalin flanegan' and the girl questioned in line #78 here http://tinyurl.com/2bwlkw 'Gilayla Flanegin'
sure makes me go hmmmmmmm...especially now that codebreaker ALSO mentions a girl named Gilayla. This is just all too weird...

http://www.hi5.com/friend/34627871--Gil--Profile-html

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #85 on: August 26, 2007, 10:21:35 PM »

NOPE.....THIS IS HER>>>
http://gilayla.hyves.nl/?&pageid=5CTB9NMF18W84SGKC
Name: Gilayla Flanegin

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #86 on: August 26, 2007, 10:23:50 PM »

SO have we found any pictures of Joran from this summer?

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #87 on: August 26, 2007, 10:31:18 PM »

FYI Monkeys ...

As I have always stated there is a reason why we do things here and why we implement certain formats for discussion and the sharing of information.

We had mentioned a family member had contacted us. This is a heads up and more details will be forth coming as to a more exact data and time.

However, Natalee Holloway's uncle, Paul Reynolds, will be coming on Scared Monkeys forum this week to discuss some issues and ask for our help.

This is a great opportunity to help the family. He had contacted my many weeks back and I said that SM would be more than willing to lend a hand.

Holding my breath one more time, can't wait to hear how I can help out again. Got my Tshirt and pic from TES. Would have rathered them made the search that they'd been promising for over a year.  I'm rairly well off-and this is a cause I'll support to the end.  Apparently I need to scrutinize better. 

No search isn't worth it, IndyDan, and the search down in the Aruba area will probably be in late November, early December when the hurricane season is over, unless something else happens in the meantime.  We're all better off than those who are missing.
This search has been in mix for over a year, I asked TES in 2006/Aug how I could donate to the Natalee relife fund spicifically and got no response. It was after one of Dana's shows when Tim said it was a matter of money.

I'm sorry, IndyDan.... I misunderstood your post...

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #88 on: August 26, 2007, 10:32:47 PM »

nope.....and we sure have looked, lol....right klaas? lmao.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #89 on: August 26, 2007, 10:33:37 PM »

http://www.hi5.com/friend/34627871--Gil--Profile-html

That doesn't look like the girl I'm thinking of.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #90 on: August 26, 2007, 10:34:42 PM »

I haven't had time to look the last few days.  I looked over hundreds of photos though and nothing.  Looked in the Netherlands, Curacao, Bonaire and Aruba.  Nothing!
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #91 on: August 26, 2007, 10:34:59 PM »

I know y'all have been on the case, I was just wondering.... it's *funny* how quiet it has been now that julia et al were told (it's my opinion that they were) to STHU....

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #92 on: August 26, 2007, 10:36:46 PM »

I think Flanigin might be a common name but is Gilayla?  I never heard it before but maybe it is.

Yes, Nuts4, it is just too intertwined.  Now I wonder if the one who resigned did in fact know something and resigned because she saw there was never any intention to prosecute the guilty because of the massive governement debt that was dependent on tourist income for repayment.

Prosecutor........mother perhaps of one Gilayla??
Well...I need to turn in. Goodnight all...tomorrow is another day. We will find the truth.

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #93 on: August 26, 2007, 10:42:05 PM »

Prosecutor........mother perhaps of one Gilayla??
Well...I need to turn in. Goodnight all...tomorrow is another day. We will find the truth.

Good nite!  yes, we will find the truth!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #94 on: August 26, 2007, 10:45:10 PM »

NOPE.....THIS IS HER>>>

Yes, that's her!

Gil - Amanda - Joran, from Joran's Zorpia site:

Amanda - Gil - Satish - Joran - Flor, from Joran's Zorpia site:

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #95 on: August 26, 2007, 10:46:26 PM »

I know y'all have been on the case, I was just wondering.... it's *funny* how quiet it has been now that julia et al were told (it's my opinion that they were) to STHU....

Mrs. Red - Renfro hasn't been posting in any "open" forum either.  Nothing at RU for a long long time.  Very little from MF as well.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #96 on: August 26, 2007, 10:50:19 PM »

Mrs. Red - Renfro hasn't been posting in any "open" forum either.  Nothing at RU for a long long time.  Very little from MF as well.

wonder if it is the calm before the storm???

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #97 on: August 26, 2007, 10:52:45 PM »

wonder if it is the calm before the storm???

I was just going to say the same thing mrs. red
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #98 on: August 26, 2007, 10:54:34 PM »

NOPE.....THIS IS HER>>>

She looks very, very young.  And nice.  Doesn't look like the usual girls who attract the PIMPS and has some religious posts on that site.  And note the photos of her friends wearing winter coats and stuff, maybe taken in The Netherlands or some where other than Aruba.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #99 on: August 26, 2007, 10:56:59 PM »

FYI -  I know there's been some question as to when this photo was taken at Joran's house.  According to the camera/film properties the photo was taken in 2005.  The question is was it taken before Joran went to Kia or after?  The question comes up because he is at his home with the girls, Satish and Freddy.

Aperture f/4.0
Camera make Samsung
Camera model Digimax 300
Comment Samsung Techwin
Date/Time 2005
Exposure program (auto)
Exposure bias 5.90
Exposure time 0.033 s (1/30)
Flash used Yes
Focal length 7.0mm
ISO equiv. 200
Jpeg process Baseline
Jpeg Quality normal
Metering Mode center weight
Resolution 2048 x 1536

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.