May 02, 2024, 07:39:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #49  (Read 384259 times)
TexasBarMom
Scared Monkey

Me Oh My

« Reply #1420 on: October 24, 2008, 08:26:35 PM »

WE ARE NOT GOING TO HAVE A NIGHT OF ATTACKS.  IF YOU DON'T AGREE WITH A POSTER JUST SCROLL PAST THE POST.

Do you not think it possible that people who disagree can have an intellectual interchange that is not an attack ?  (just asking.... obviously some people can't, but most of us do ok with it.)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1421 on: October 24, 2008, 08:27:04 PM »

So they pretty much should have the time of death right.

She killed her on the 15th at night i think she borrowed the shovel on the 18th that would be 2.6 days!!

I think she put her in the trunk that night she chloroformed her put her in trunk and she died when she began to smell she buried her!
Is she only had the shovel for an hour she has to be close to the house. did they ever dig in that backyard? What if she is their that is where the dogs hit, They need to dig that yard up and under the pool maybe they have a crawl space under that house

Somewhere, there is a link to photographs that were taken during the LE search of the backyard.  They went over everything pretty well and they identified the area where the dogs hit.  Does anyone have the link to those photographs?

PHOTOS

Investigators search the backyard of home where 2-year-old Caylee Anthony lived.
July 18, 2008

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/071808cayleehomesearch/1/lg/071808searchathome12.htm

Family of Missing Toddler Caylee Anthony Mum on TV Reports of New Concrete Slab in Yard
Thursday, July 24, 2008

The family of an Orlando toddler missing for more than a month won't answer questions about a tip that a new concrete slab was poured in the grandparents' backyard over July 4 weekend, shortly before they reported the child missing.

Caylee Marie Anthony's grandmother would neither confirm nor deny the tip about the fresh concrete received by local WFTV Eyewitness News in Orlando, according to the station.

Orange County Sheriff's detectives said they didn't know anything about the reported addition to the property, which they searched last week with cadaver dogs. The toddler was reported missing last week.

"We do yard work around our house all the time and our yard has been completely looked at," Cindy Anthony told WFTV Thursday morning. "I feel very confident. The sheriff's office knows everything that we've done in that yard over the last year. We've disclosed everything. If they had any concerns, I would think they would have followed up on it already."

Orange County, Fla., sheriff's detectives told FOX News they weren't aware of a recently-poured block of concrete.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,390054,00.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1422 on: October 24, 2008, 08:27:09 PM »

Goodnight sweet monkeys!

Good Night Taters..

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
shasta
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1423 on: October 24, 2008, 08:27:09 PM »

Are they gonna claim it was a dead monkey in the trunk??   Sorry guys
Justice0
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1424 on: October 24, 2008, 08:27:10 PM »

So they pretty much should have the time of death right.

She killed her on the 15th at night i think she borrowed the shovel on the 18th that would be 2.6 days!!

I think she put her in the trunk that night she chloroformed her put her in trunk and she died when she began to smell she buried her!
Is she only had the shovel for an hour she has to be close to the house. did they ever dig in that backyard? What if she is their that is where the dogs hit, They need to dig that yard up and under the pool maybe they have a crawl space under that house

Somewhere, there is a link to photographs that were taken during the LE search of the backyard.  They went over everything pretty well and they identified the area where the dogs hit.  Does anyone have the link to those photographs?

Yes I no I have seen them all..But did they check under pool under house? maybe there is a reason they have not maintained pool.I dont know but maybe that dad she is close thing is true..Too close and where nobody has really searched in the house..I am sure they have access to a crawl space that goes under that house she could have dug there

It's ok to be crazy...Just don't be insane
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1425 on: October 24, 2008, 08:27:14 PM »

Ok since so many people think Lee is Caylees father (I do not think he is) what if he is?  Will he be arrested...will additional charges be brought up against Casey?  If George and Cindy knew would they be charged with something...ohhh the questions and where are the answers!
While sibling incest is a crime, it is seldom prosecuted.  Generally, family services assesses and recommends treatment and/or other options.

I think it's only if the parties are minors, yes?

Yes would of been at leat 21...uuugghhhh!!! I cant even think of it!

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
Colt45cal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1426 on: October 24, 2008, 08:27:18 PM »

So the rumor of Casey driving around with the dead body in the trunk for eleven days is just not true.  I didn't see how she could have stood the smell after eleven days.

Me either Hudsunn......just didnt see that one...

That proves that what I said is true to those of you that don't believe what I said. Who told us that caylees body was in the car for 11 days? Proves my point and I am right.

Because this "point" of yours was not concussively yours....I'm assuming you meant that you...and others, who thought this as well.

Colt..I posted early this morning to Thank you and your wife for volunteering with TES.....our prayers will be all of you...not only to find Caylee but for y'alls safety.

Thanks! I really appreciate that. Personal safety for all of those who will be searching, will be the #1 concern.

Chuck
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1427 on: October 24, 2008, 08:28:25 PM »

TexasBarMom ~  Of course they can.  That isn't what San is saying.  There has been way too much sniping and attacking on this forum today and it's bubbled up again a bit tonight and it won't be tolerated.  What was going on was far from intellectual, imo.  Not when it falls into name calling and calling out posters etc.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1428 on: October 24, 2008, 08:28:28 PM »

A minister visted Casey in Jail!  She better repent and fast, IMO.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1429 on: October 24, 2008, 08:29:35 PM »

Even if there were no fingerprints and the hair was inconclusive on the shovel from the neighbor, they still have Red's shovel found during a TES search! 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
TexasBarMom
Scared Monkey

Me Oh My

« Reply #1430 on: October 24, 2008, 08:30:30 PM »

TexasBarMom ~  Of course they can.  That isn't what San is saying.  There has been way too much sniping and attacking on this forum today and it's bubbled up again a bit tonight and it won't be tolerated.  What was going on was far from intellectual, imo.  Not when it falls into name calling and calling out posters etc.

sorry, i've been "in and out" today so haven't caught every single post... didn't see any name-calling 
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1431 on: October 24, 2008, 08:30:33 PM »

A minister visted Casey in Jail!  She better repent and fast, IMO.

To bad it wasnt a catholic preist and they were pretending the cell was a confession booth.

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1432 on: October 24, 2008, 08:30:53 PM »

So the rumor of Casey driving around with the dead body in the trunk for eleven days is just not true.  I didn't see how she could have stood the smell after eleven days.

Me either Hudsunn......just didnt see that one...

That proves that what I said is true to those of you that don't believe what I said. Who told us that caylees body was in the car for 11 days? Proves my point and I am right.

Because this "point" of yours was not concussively yours....I'm assuming you meant that you...and others, who thought this as well.

Colt..I posted early this morning to Thank you and your wife for volunteering with TES.....our prayers will be all of you...not only to find Caylee but for y'alls safety.

Thanks! I really appreciate that. Personal safety for all of those who will be searching, will be the #1 concern.

Chuck

Thank You again Clolt ,for helping TES tomorrow and please keep us posted if you can.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1433 on: October 24, 2008, 08:31:50 PM »

Boy oh boy!!  Kobi is doing his best to refute that evidence. LOL  I sure hope he's getting a big pay check from the prosecution...they are wasting their money with him...he's not doing too well convincing me.

I believe that the defense team (Baez) hired Kobi. Not the prosecution.

Am I right, monkeys?

TexasBarMom
Scared Monkey

Me Oh My

« Reply #1434 on: October 24, 2008, 08:32:30 PM »

Boy oh boy!!  Kobi is doing his best to refute that evidence. LOL  I sure hope he's getting a big pay check from the prosecution...they are wasting their money with him...he's not doing too well convincing me.

Am I right, monkeys?

yup
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1435 on: October 24, 2008, 08:32:59 PM »

I suppose it depends on what she did with the body as to how long you can drive around with it in the trunk.  I would think if you placed the body in a container of some kind you would be able to do that.  Remember when Casey and Amy had the discussion about the odor in the car?  Caylee could have been in the car a lot longer than we think. 

Another possibility could easily be that she buried her within...let's say...2 days of her death and then dug her up and placed her in a container.  That leads me back to the gas cans in the car again...the reason she did not want George to go near that car was one of two reasons...

Caylee was still in the trunk in the container.
OR
The odor was still there because she did not have her in a container that was semi air tight and the smell was there.

I am voting for the latter since the odor was prevalent to so many people.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1436 on: October 24, 2008, 08:33:15 PM »

WE ARE NOT GOING TO HAVE A NIGHT OF ATTACKS.  IF YOU DON'T AGREE WITH A POSTER JUST SCROLL PAST THE POST.

Bless you, San! 

That's some of the best advice I've ever seen.

I Stand With The Girl
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1437 on: October 24, 2008, 08:33:50 PM »

sorry, i've been "in and out" today so haven't caught every single post... didn't see any name-calling 

It required some deletion and clean up and so you missed it.  San has been moderating a long time, and is pretty patient.  Posters should pay heed when she posts in big red letters...jmo.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1438 on: October 24, 2008, 08:33:53 PM »

Am I right, monkeys?

I am sorry I meant the defense...I screwed that up big time...someone help...fix me!!!  Please. Thanks. 
yup
MisterMichaelJ
Scared Monkey

Mikey's Father

« Reply #1439 on: October 24, 2008, 08:34:05 PM »

So incest is the only possible motive for murder??? I disagree. Maybe she did not intend for the child to die... just meant to knock her out and it backfired. Also, wanting the freedom to party and live her life without the encumberance of a child could be a motive. There are many possibilities for a motive. We've had several child murders around here, and NONE of them involved incest.
And I did not say Cindy KNEW this... I said IF she knew, big difference.

[/quote]

TxLady, "No," incest is not the only possible motive for murder (here) This extremely high-profile case gave us tons of info, tho, and we can process elimination. The only other motive besides that (in THIS case) that I can fathom, for murder, is that Caylee has physical evidence on her body that could serious implicate people....kapeesh? There is NO WAY on God's green Earth that Casey just got pissed at having a 'ball-n-chain' that cramped her slut life! I don't buy it. It was WAY too easy for Casey to just drop Caylee off to her parents: period!!  It's much deeeper than killing for inconvenience.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.